Ransome - Cover

Ransome

Copyright© 2017 by Charm Brights

Chapter 5: Total Submission

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5: Total Submission - A widower hunts and takes the females he wants. An alpha male in action.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Swinging   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Prostitution  

After lunch David simply said, “Leave the dishes,” and led Gillian, still wearing only her apron, to the stairs where he stood aside and motioned her to go up ahead of him. Another test, he thought, reaching out and groping her buttocks as she went up the stairs in front of him. Looking back he called, “Chris, are you coming to watch?”

“Yes Master, if it is allowed?” came the reply.

“Of course. Whenever I use your wife you can watch if you are free, and if you want to do so. I expect that will happen several times a week provided we are all three happy with it.”

Chris came bounding up the stairs and followed David into the bedroom where Gillian had already discarded the apron.

“Do you want me to undress you, Master?” she asked.

“No need,” David answered, “I expect I would be quicker than you,” as he took off his belt and let his trousers drop to the floor.

“Yes, but I might be more interesting,” Gillian countered as she rubbed her breasts on his shirt while her hands were busy inside his underpants.

“And there I thought you were a shy little good girl.”

“I’m not shy with people I know ... intimately,” she responded, “and I thought ‘good’ had disappeared at your house last Monday.”

They coupled in the missionary position and surprisingly quickly Gillian was overtaken by a continuous stream of small climaxes.

Christopher was clearly very excited by what he was witnessing and had a very solid erection which he was obviously trying to resist touching.

David having already cum in her mouth earlier lasted almost half an hour before letting a torrent loose inside her womb.

As he pulled out Chris also finally came in a spray that reached the edge of the bed without any help from his hand. He asked, “Do you want to fuck her arse? She won’t let me but she might let you.”

“If I want her to take it up her bum she will, won’t you Gillian?” David responded.

“I ... I don’t...” Gillian’s voice trailed off.

“Gillian,” David cautioned.

“Yes, Master. I will let you do anything you want,” she admitted, and rolled on to her stomach.

“Spread your buttocks,” David insisted and when she reached behind her and did so he said to Chris, “See? She knows who is the Master. As it happens that isn’t something I want to do just now. What I want next is for you to clean my prick. It’s all wet with her and my juices.”

“But I’m not gay,” Chris protested.

“Nor am I. You presumably already know what your wife tastes like, and this morning you discovered what my cum tastes like, so what’s the problem?”

Chris reluctantly came over to the bed where David was sitting on the edge. At a gesture he knelt where Gillian had knelt earlier to give her Master a blow job and took David’s slimy prick in his mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.