A String of Pearls - Cover

A String of Pearls

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The confession of a man convicted of having sex with an underage girl. The judge wanted details before sentencing him. The sentence may surprise you. It's accompanied by a very short comment by the victim.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   First  

I meant it to be our last time. She’d had her fun and satisfied her curiosity. I was going to make sure we went back to our original relationship ... the one where I didn’t lie on top of her naked body, lunging and spurting her full of dangerous sperm.

Chastity, however, was of another mindset.

On this first day that our sexual relationship began, it was also the first day of Amy’s convention. That was going to last three days. Chastity had spent the previous night at my house, but everything had been normal. That means she slept in her own bed. She was going to spend two more nights at my place, and from her viewpoint, my queen-sized bed was big enough to hold both of us.

I told her that was a bad idea. I told her I flail around in my sleep and could give her a black eye (not true, but a good try). Finally I forbade her sternly, using my most manly voice.

She ignored me, got naked, and crawled under my covers.

I went to her room and got in bed there.

She let me get to sleep and woke me up with a blow job.

I knew this girl hadn’t done any of these things with anybody else, but man, she was a quick study. When I started groaning, she pulled her lips off of my already hard penis.

“I wasn’t sure I’d like this,” she said. “But I love it. I’m going to do this a lot for you.”

“Chastity,” I groaned.

She crawled up on top of me and promptly inserted me in her, letting her full weight down. She sat up and actually leaned back a little.

“Ohhh yeah, that’s soooo deep,” she sighed. “I really like it when it goes in really deep. It pushes on something that hurts, but hurts good.”

“That’s probably the tip of my penis pushing against your cervix,” I said. “That’s the mouth of your womb.”

“I know what a cervix is,” she snorted. “It has a mucus plug in it to keep germs and other bad stuff out of my uterus.”

She moved her hips in a little circle. I was reminded of a hula dance.

“Ohhh, I could do this all night,” she sighed.

“That mucus plug doesn’t keep sperm out,” I panted.

“We already had this conversation,” she said. “Now please be quiet while I play with my new favorite toy.”

I wasn’t in charge at all. She called all the shots that night. Again, I’m not trying to blame her for anything. It’s just the truth. She ordered me around like I was the new guy at McDonalds. She told me how to touch her with my hands, how to touch her breasts, how to pull at her nipples, stretching them until I was sure it had to hurt. As she started into an orgasm, she told me to suck at those nipples. With her on top, the stimulation was low enough that I could keep from spurting. I admit it felt wonderful, having my penis massaged by a tight pussy. But I thought I could get away from this situation without depositing more unwanted sperm in her nubile belly.

She, on the other hand, felt like as long as it was hard, that meant she could keep playing. Eventually, though, the novelty of being on top wore off and she wanted to be pinned to the bed.

Again, my stupid male brain tried to shock her into changing her ways. I hooked my arms under her knees and bent her in half. Lucy and I had made love this way when we were trying to have a baby. Lucy thought it put her vaginal canal in a better position to get the best effect from sperm. It also made her feel helpless, but she didn’t mind that because she knew I’d let her out of it if she asked me to.

When I rammed into Chastity I could feel the tip of my prick abuse her cervix and her eyes got a little glassy.

“Yes! Keep doing that,” she panted.

Being helpless didn’t bother her at all.

So, when I felt my sap rising, I used that as a chance to remind her how dangerous all this was, that it was no game.

“I’m going to cum, now,” I panted.

“Already?” she gasped in complaint. In this position her clit didn’t get a lot of stimulation. Her G-spot, on the other hand, got stroked like crazy.

“Yes. I’m going to cum in you, Chastity. I’m going to pump you full of my sperm. I’m going to try to make a baby in you. I’m going to try to get you pregnant!”

She wasn’t scared.

“Kiss me while you do that,” she gasped.


We finally talked the next day, having a conversation we should have had a long time ago. Basically she said she’d been in love with me for years, and had decided she was going to marry me some day. Naturally, I was slated to be the man who took her virginity. I was to be the man, for that matter, that she did everything sexual with first. First, in this case, didn’t mean before she went off to do it with other guys. It meant the first time she did it, would be with me. That meant touching, kissing, the blow job she’d given me, the cunnilingus she anticipated me giving her and, of course, intercourse in its various forms.

I told her it was a crush. She said she knew what a crush was because she had one on Rodney Spruce in the sixth grade. She said crushes don’t last for years.

I reminded her I was old enough to be her father, and then bit my lip for bringing his memory into this.

“You’re not my father,” she said. “I love him and miss him. I always will. But you’re not him.”

“I’m too old for you,” I said.

“I think that’s a construct of society,” she said. “I don’t care about that. I love you for who you are, not how old you are.”

“When you’re your mother’s age, I’ll be old and senile,” I tried.

“No you won’t. You’ll be fifty. You won’t even need Viagra by then if you start eating better right now.”

“It’s probably not legal,” I said.

“The age of consent in this state is seventeen,” she said. “I’ll be seventeen in a few months. And there’s no blood relationship between us.”

In the end, she had an answer for every argument I could come up with.

Which is why we moved to my bed, where we slept for a few hours before she woke me up again.

The girl was insatiable, like a virgin on her honeymoon.

Come to think of it, I suppose in her mind it was a honeymoon of sorts.


By the time Amy got back, her daughter was a thoroughly experienced young woman, in the ways of sex. She had tried all the positions she could think of, had swallowed my spunk twice, and had five or six orgasms while I licked her pussy and sucked her clit. I basically caved in and let her do whatever she wanted. I was an active and eager participant, though. I confess to that freely. I loved it. And I loved her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.