Helping Out - Cover

Helping Out

Copyright© 2017 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lucille was 41, filling her empty nest by volunteering to cater to the needs of young people with disabilities. Kanye was young, male, blind - and black. It was a simple 90 day engagement, helping a blind person deal with those things that really needed sight, somethng a lot easier than some clients she'd had to deal with - or was it? Could she cater to ALL of Kanye's needs? How far could she go before she betrayed the trust the agency placed in her?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   BBW  

It didn’t happen Sunday. It didn’t happen Monday, although by then both of them were remembering Saturday night fondly. Kanye wasn’t suffering too terribly because he had something concrete to fantasize about. Lucille did, too, for that matter. But Tuesday, weirdly, the baby monitor surfaced again...

It shouldn’t have. Lucille would have sworn that it was an accident -- and probably passed a lie detector test. But her subconscious wouldn’t have...

She was where she shouldn’t have been - at her desk at her laptop. The quiet sounds of Kanye’s nightly ritual drifted into the living room -- just whispers, but Lucille’s mind filled in the rest. It wasn’t enough, though, so she turned on the receiver and pulled up the display application.

... And there he was, lying naked in his bed, his hands moving smoothly up and down the shaft of his beautiful long cock. His soft grunts and gasps were amplified by the monitor. Lucille sat watching, rapt; her hand crept, seemingly of its own accord, under her housecoat and nightgown to pull aside the already soaking crotch of her panties so her fingers could get at the heated flesh there. Soon, she was slouched in the chair, gasping and grunting as she worked her fingers, pressing, rubbing, poking at the sensitive surfaces of her mons, and stirring up a froth of her juices.

Meanwhile, Kanye worked his way to the peak -- and over the precipice, free-falling into a cloud of pleasure as his cock erupted, spewing great globs of semen toward the ceiling, only to have it fall back onto his chest and belly. When it was over, he lay there, enjoying the aftermath. ‘Too bad Lucille didn’t come in. I can almost smell her... ‘ He paused, frowning gently. ‘Wait a minute... ‘ It wasn’t just the smell, either! He heard sounds! Hopping up, he made his way to the door, and out into the hallway.

The sounds were clearer -- they were coming from the living room, where Lucille had her desk! He moved smoothly forward, drawn by the sounds and the smell of Lucille’s arousal, moving as well from his memories of the room’s layout as he would have if he’d had his sight.

Lucille was arched against her chair, working her way through a massive orgasm. While Kanye had executed a workmanlike removal of excess seminal pressure, Lucille had brought herself to a major peak, and the shockwaves were still pouring over her. She was still jerking and twitching in her seat when hands settled onto her shoulders and a voice asked, “Watching porn?”

“Yiiiiii!” Lucille nearly injured herself leaping from the chair! “Kanye! You startled me!”

“Why are you doing that out here?” Kanye asked.

“I, I...” Lucille stammered.

“I guess it’s where the computer is, huh?” Kanye murmured sympathetically.

“Yes. Yes, that’s it!” Lucille gasped.

‘She’s hiding something. I wonder what it is?’ Kanye mused. He licked his lips. “I could hear you -- and...” He stopped there.

“You could smell me,” Lucille croaked, embarrassed.

“Yes.”

“I’ll ... try to do better.”

Kanye grinned. “You know I like it.”

“Yes.” It didn’t improve her embarrassment. “I’ll ... go to bed now...”

“You don’t have to,” Kanye offered. “I’ll leave. You can go on doing whatever you were doing when I disturbed you.”

‘No, I can’t... ‘ went through her head, but she said nothing -- and he was already withdrawing. She shut off the baby monitor and unplugged it. ‘I can’t do that again -- ever!’

Kanye made his way back to his room, thinking, ‘I’d have had to have caught her just right -- and I didn’t. But I have the high ground, maybe.’ He settled into his bed to sleep, relatively pleased with himself.

Lucille could still see him on the screen -- and she could bring up the sound on the laptop app -- but she shut it down and slinked to her bed, thinking, ‘I’m a voyeur. If he ever finds out... ‘

Wednesday, she could barely talk to him -- she was too ashamed. Kanye didn’t even approach the subject -- he knew better; it was too explosive. Lucille made sure she was in her bedroom when Kanye went to bed. But the fact that Kanye had apparently swept the whole thing under the rug let Lucille do it, too. By Friday, it was a dead issue -- theoretically, anyway.

The reality was somewhat different, as Kanye was on the alert. Friday night, he headed off to bed just a bit early, unannounced, thinking that if he gave Lucille enough rope, she would hang herself. If she looked at porn on her laptop as a regular thing, how long would she go without? Little did he know that for Lucille, ‘porn’ was viewing a certain handsome young black male while he masturbated...

‘Where has he gotten to?’ Lucille wondered, discovering that he was nowhere in sight. ‘Surely he hasn’t gone to bed already.’ It WAS a Friday night, after all, and neither of them had a serious schedule for Saturday. But he wasn’t in the kitchen and he wasn’t in his bath... ‘He must be in his room... ‘ She tiptoed up the hall; if he was that tired, she didn’t want to disturb him. She’d changed into her nightgown, housecoat, and fuzzy slippers after cleaning up the dinner dishes, having gotten her blouse a bit wet at the sink. The slippers made her movements quiet. ‘He won’t hear me... ‘

Kanye had decided to take care of his needs once while he waited to see if Lucille was going to look at porn -- after all, in the unlikely event that he could take advantage of the situation, he didn’t want to erupt immediately. He had the old standard stroke going, augmented by a fine fantasy of feeding Lucille his cock -- but he was more alert than normal, listening for some telltale sign that Lucille was up to something.

Lucille’s slippers were whisper quiet -- but they were NOT silent, and her housecoat made quiet swishing noises as her arms moved and the sleeves rubbed the area covering her torso. Kanye picked her up several feet up the hall, and decided to shift his stroke and see why she was coming. ‘She knows I do this. Maybe... ‘ It was more than he expected -- a solid opportunity, maybe. ‘If she’s coming to me... ‘ Of course, she COULD just be checking on him...

She was -- until she got there. Seeing him, doing what he was doing, stopped her in her tracks. This wasn’t him on a computer screen -- this was him, working the shaft of that magnificent staff of ebony flesh, only a few feet away!

‘I have to leave. I can’t do this again... ‘ But her feet were rooted in place; she couldn’t move, couldn’t take her eyes off that staff of flesh! Having held it in her hand and tasted it, the hunger hit her hard; it was all she could do to keep from moaning! She got wet, puffy and sensitive almost instantly!

‘She’s not going anywhere... ‘ If she was just going to look in on him, she’d have withdrawn -- probably embarrassed. But she was still there. He could hear her breathing -- was it a little ragged? There were soft rustles as she moved -- not a lot, not enough to be leaving. Leaning on the door facing, maybe? Then the unmistakable scent of her arousal reached his nostrils. ‘YES!’ He inhaled the aroma, thinking, ‘I’ll give her a minute to commit herself, one way or the other... ‘ He knew, though, that she wasn’t going anywhere. He got a little fancy with his stroke, knowing he had an audience -- and the scent of Lucille’s arousal intensified.

Lucille started rocking from foot to foot. She wanted to touch herself -- but didn’t dare! ‘He’ll know! It’s a wonder he doesn’t already!’ But she couldn’t leave... ‘I have to see it... ‘ She had to witness semen fountaining from that cock again -- even if it meant discovery! She was virtually certain that she would orgasm when he did, even without touching herself. ‘He’ll know. But I can’t stop watching.’

‘She’s panting. I bet she doesn’t even realize it.’ It was time...

“I know you’re there.”

Lucille gasped. “I was just...”

“ ... Waiting.” Kanye smiled, looking in her direction. He knew where she was -- he didn’t need his eyes to find her. “Come in.”

“No.”

“Fine.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Next time.”

“There won’t BE a next time!”

“Okay.”

“You’re kidding me along, aren’t you? You think...”

“You’ll do what you think best.”

“I think it’s best that I call Mr. Mattingly in the morning!”

“What are you going to tell him?”

“That we didn’t work out.”

“He’ll ask why.”

“I’ll come up with something.”

“Why? Why do you want to do that?”

“I don’t!”

“Then why do it?”

“It’s the right thing to do!”

“Is it?”

“Yes! It is!” Lucille gathered herself and tore herself away from the door. “I’ll ... see you in the morning.” She rushed off headed for her room.

Kanye got up, naked, and followed her, moving as silently as she thought she had been when she approached his room. His bare feet were quieter than her slippers, though. He stopped at her door, staying back out of sight.

“God! What have I done? What if Mattingly asks Kanye what happened between us? No, Kanye is a gentleman. He won’t tell. I wish...” She dropped her robe and settled onto the bed, her face in her hands. It was all wrong, wasn’t it? Or was it? Where, exactly, was the woman who would make Kanye’s life complete going to come from? Where was the man who would do the same for her? ‘We won’t last, -- I’m too old -- but both of us need someone NOW! He shouldn’t have to do that... ‘ She sighed, her shoulders drooping. ‘It’s wrong. It doesn’t SEEM like it is, but I would be taking advantage of him -- his youth, his virility ... I’ll do what I have to do -- and deal with it, somehow... ‘ She let out a soft sigh.

Kanye slid forward, wondering why she said nothing as he approached. He was only barely able to make out a shape in the dim light of Lucille’s lamp. She was sitting there -- and he couldn’t be invisible, making his approach -- yet she said nothing. Only when he reached out to touch what he hoped was her shoulder did she react. “Wha--? Kanye! What are you doing here?”

“I came to ask you why.”

“Why what?”

“Why do you want to take me back? We’re doing fine.”

“Really? Kanye, you’re not dressed.”

“You’ve seen naked guys before. You’ve had to deal with it. You had to bathe them or whatever.”

“You don’t need that.”

“Exactly. I have ... other needs. You do, too.”

“I can’t. It’s exploiting you. I’m in a position of trust...”

“I’m not twelve, Lucille. You KNOW that.”

“Still...”

“We can’t have a relationship?”

“We’re not supposed to.” ‘I’m talking to his cock -- and it isn’t listening.’ It was there, erect, bouncing in front of her face.

“I’m legal. I can have relationships,” Kanye insisted.

“I’m supposed to be a caregiver, not a ... girlfriend. I’m too old for you.”

“I don’t have a line. I’m not going to. You don’t, either. Why worry about twenty years from now? What about here? What about now?”

“Kanye...”

“This is all very noble -- but you’re protecting me from something I don’t WANT to be protected from!” He moved his hand to the back of her neck and tugged her forward. “If you’re going to do this, at least have a reason...”

His cock touched her cheek, leaving a trail of pre-cum on it. It was the last straw; her mind might have high ideals -- the conscious part of it, at least -- but the unconscious parts weren’t in agreement. Her hand came up of its own accord and shifted the tip of his cock to her mouth, which opened to accept it. The fight was over at that point. ‘I’ll fight with my conscience later,’ Lucille mused. ‘He’s right -- I might as well... ‘ She collected his heavy balls in her hand while sucking in as much of his shaft as she could take in easily.

Kanye let go of her neck and slid his hand under her nightgown to rub her back. This was going to happen. He couldn’t just think of himself, though -- the whole thing had to be addictive for her, so she would put away her silly objections. Her hot mouth felt incredible sliding up and down his shaft, her tongue washing the underside, discovering all of his most sensitive spots -- but he couldn’t just unload on her. He took it until he was too close to an eruption to continue, then put his hands on her shoulders and pressed her back.

She was still whining at the removal of his beautiful black cock from her mouth when his knees hit the floor and he collected the sides of her panties, sliding his hands up underneath her nightie to attack them. “Kanye, Sweetie, no...” But her body betrayed her, her hips lifting off the bed to allow him to tug her panties free. What her mouth said was irrelevant -- her body was talking to him, and while her mouth said ‘No,’ her body said ‘Yes! Yes! Yes!’

Then he was in there, between her legs, practicing his lessons, working hard at being a cunt lapper. It wasn’t any imposition -- her aroma in his nostrils made him wild, his cock an Iron bar bouncing between his legs as if it were on springs! His tongue traced her inner lips, then slid upward to wash over the bundle of nerves exposed beneath her clitoral hood. Lucille gasped and crossed her ankles over his back, running her fingers through his short, springy curls, massaging his scalp. His hands slid up her sides to her chest, his fingers discovering her already stiff nipples and tuning them. Lucille gasped and moaned, undulating -- but she couldn’t get away, and didn’t want to! She was his captive -- and would be, until orgasm released her ... and maybe beyond...

Kanye’s mouth moved from point to point, working through his catalog of Lucille’s most sensitive areas, never staying long enough anywhere for the sensations to dull or back off in intensity. Lucille couldn’t control her hips -- they rolled constantly. Her heels dug into Kanye’s back, but that didn’t bother him. The important thing was her climax; he wanted her to have one -- and he didn’t want it to be any tiny pop. That would not serve his purpose...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.