Cousin Kaitlyn
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by J.C. Miller

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mother and I went on holiday to see her sister and my cousin Kaitlyn in Mobile. Kaitlyn and her beautiful friend Carolyn had Skyped with me several times. I really wanted to be with both of them.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Cousins   Aunt   Spanking   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

After breakfast Celia told me it was better to get started early before the heat made it too unpleasant. I returned in my work clothes. She greeted me in a halter and nifty shorts with a cute little smile. She brought knee pads for both of us, little rakes, and gloves. She was a weeding maniac, attacking each clump as if the kingdom were at stake. As the temperature and humidity made life more unpleasant we took ten minutes to finish a large bed.

She took her gloves off, ran her fingernail over my sweaty back, and muttered, “Kaitlyn said you gave her a nice shower. Can you wash my back?”

I decided to go for it. I stripped my gloves, grabbed her arm, and sprawled her over my knee before she could respond. I jerked her halter over her breasts, brought her shorts and thong down to expose her superb buns.

“I’ll wash your sweaty back after I teach you not to tease me when we’re weeding.” After my third hard slap at her bottom, she started squirming like a young puppy. I pressed her thighs apart. I don’t think she knew what was coming. Two more hard ones on her red butt, and then two hard ones on her naked pussy.

She flopped on my lap like one of those large fish out of water, gasping and wailing. I stroked her butt and her back as I tried to calm her. It must have taken her ten minutes for her to resume normal breathing. She met my eyes with her beauties. “I never tease! All you had to do was take me.” She paused with a large smile. “Do I have to wash my own back and sore butt?”

I held her face up and kissed her. “I hope you don’t ever have to wash that glorious body by yourself.”

Naked in the shower, I asked, “Celia, do you know what a beautiful and exciting MILF you are?

With a hitch in her voice a shy smile. “No, but I’m willing to listen.”

I turned her around, put my mouth by her ear, and started her inventory; eyes, breasts, butt, legs, and smile. “I thought you were Kaitlyn’s sister—one that I didn’t know about—when you picked us up at the airport.”

“More!”

With soapy hands, I washed her thighs, then her pussy, and finally had both hands on her breasts. She backed into me while rocking her butt. She turned her head around and pulled me to her mouth. I retreated until reaching the shower wall. Her hip motion made me hard quickly. I held her tightly, knowing she would spasm soon. When she came, she wailed in the enclosed space making my ears ring.

“Turn around. You have a dirty back and butt.” As I washed her back and butt, she soaped my pecker and crotch. Her slippery breasts made the experience divine. I moved the showerhead around making sure to rinse all the important places.

“Do you think Eli heard your outburst?”

“Only if she were snooping. Doesn’t matter. She’s heard it before.”

We dried each other never losing eye contact. I took her hand and led her to the bed where we engaged in a full body embrace and kiss. She was good without being overly aggressive. That would come later. I let her down gently on the bed and fell to my knees to worship this goddess. She was already swollen and wet as I began my cleanup operation. Before I had grown accustomed to her flavor she wailed again. Fortunately I held one arm over her thigh to prevent her crushing my skull, which I think she could do with those long gorgeous legs.

When she finished trembling I could feel her scooting back on the bed pulling me with her. “I am so ready. Could you just get on with it? I feel so empty.” There was nothing to be gained by holding out.

“Yes, marvelous one. Let me see if I can make you feel good.” I pressed myself in with one long thrust and heard her gasp. Her pussy had obviously not been used for a while.

“Oh, wow. You are a little larger than my vibrator. It doesn’t go all the way to the end. Lie still and let me enjoy you.”

We resumed kissing until I moved my mouth near her ear and began to lick it. She shivered. “I couldn’t comment in the shower on your glorious pussy. I will certainly mention that next time. I hope it is not uncomfortable.”

“A little shocking but I’m getting used to it. Maybe we could move a little.” I could feel her rock her hips and rub her mound across mine. To respond I began my regular thrusting motion. It was less than half a minute before I felt her on the verge. When I squeezed both nipples she squealed again as her pussy convulsed.

Her breathing reached a pinnacle and then returned. “Oh my God Kevin that is so good. I have been worked up ever since you spanked my bare bottom and slapped my swollen pussy.”

I rotated my hips trying to give her a different sensation. She responded in kind as I felt her start up again. I wanted to join her in that magical state of bliss if I could hold out long enough, maybe just thirty seconds. I couldn’t, but when she felt and heard mine start, she joined me, although not as loudly this time.

“Stay in there as long as you can.” She kissed me and whimpered. “Kaitlyn said I would enjoy you. She’ll be dying to know how we did. I’m sure Karen is beside herself wondering. They needn’t worry.

“It’s lunchtime. My how time flies. Let’s go see what Eli has for lunch.”

“My hunger for you completely obscured my state of starvation.”

I stuffed myself with the lunch, Celia gave me a worried look. “Kaitlyn and Carolyn want to go to a dance at the country club on Friday. They want you to take them. I know that you didn’t bring a suit or sport jacket. I talked to Buck about it and he believes that he has a suit that would fit you with little alteration. He has all the shirts and ties and shoes but I would have to take you to get the suit altered this afternoon.” She let out a huge breath. “Please don’t be offended.”

“Celia my love I would be thrilled to take those girls to the dance or, since I can’t drive, to have them take me to the dance. When should we be ready to go?”

“I was worried that you wouldn’t like it. Thank you for being open. Go to your bathroom and clean up and be back here in half an hour. I dare not help you with your shower.”

We hopped in Kaitlyn’s car and were off to the tailor. Celia wore a flowery summer dress that expressed her womanly charms in a conservative manner. She wore white strappy sandals. We stopped by the town house to pick up the suit and accessories. Buck must’ve had 20 suits all in the summer weights. I picked the Navy one with a light pinstripe and took a few ties to let Kaitlyn help me decide.

When we walked into the tailor shop I thought perhaps I had come with the Queen of England. They ushered me off to a fitting room and had the necessary alterations pinned up within 10 minutes. They told Celia that it would take two hours to make the alterations and that she could pick up the suit before five.

She looped her arm in mine as we walked back to the car. “Whatever can we do to while away two hours?”

“I just remembered that I left something at your house. Would we have time to retrieve it?”

“Oh, I believe so. I think I know just where you left it in Kaitlyn’s room.”

A quick trip to the house found us in Kaitlyn’s room undressing each other. I hope I never tire of that ritual. Exposing a sensual woman’s body one piece of clothing at a time had to be on the world’s top 10 list.

She threw Kaitlyn discovers back. “Lie on your back please. I have unfinished business.”

Although I was ready to begin the transaction by the time she was nude I thought it wiser not to rush. She assumed the classic 69 position and began to work on me. I returned the favor. When she had me about ready to explode she turned around quickly and made sure she accommodated my total length. I had her just where I wanted her. Given the events of this morning I knew I would not be quick. Even though the air-conditioner was on and the overhead fan was blowing we were still generating a lot of heat. My sweat ran into the pillow but dripped off her nose and chin which she then tried to hold up to let it run down her chest. Didn’t work.

“I don’t believe I’m dripping all over you.”

“As long as you keep doing what you’re doing, you may drip all you like. I’ll bet some of it goes on Kaitlyn’s bed.”

When she giggled I felt it all up and down the length of my shaft. “I wanted to use her bed to see if she could smell us the next time she comes home. I’m not going to change the sheets.” Maybe it was the conversation or maybe she had waited too long but her explosion made me feel great. I knew I had pleased her.

“I have to take a shower and clean up. No, you can’t join me. Take your own.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.