Slut for Pakistani Teens
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by AnnaTartyWife

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fantasy written for me of me slutting with asian teens, another tart and dogs!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Well, it had been over a week since the escapade with Pam and I couldn’t get it out of my mind.

I was constantly looking at my phone, every time it rang I hoped that it was Pam, unfortunately it wasn’t.

By the time the following week came around it had slipped from my mind, albeit with a sense of disappointment.

My phone rang and it was Pam, she apologised for not ringing before and asked me if I fancied paying her a visit on Thursday.

My heart was racing as I said yes!

Pam told me to arrive about 2.30 in the afternoon, she also told me to wear something dressy, as “ the lads liked that sort of stuff, so make sure you’ve got some heels and stockings on”.

I was feeling as horny as hell as the images of the previous week flooded my mind.

Thursday came and I put on some black hold up stockings, black open crotch knickers, black 3” heels with a short black dress, I didn’t bother with a bra.

I shaved my fanny but left a nice bush in a triangle above my clit.

I got to Pam’s store a little early and when I asked for her was told to go upstairs.

Pam met me, she was wearing a red blouse with a black skirt, her stockings were black and were topped off with some bright red heels, it was obvious that she had no bra on as her nips were poking through her blouse.

She gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips and then I noticed that there were 4 Asian lads already in the room.

One of the lads whistled and Pam introduced me. I’d seen all 4 of them last week on the clip fucking Pam’s brains out. I’d met Ali last week and squeezed his cock when he drove me home, when Pam introduced me, he just said “solid as a rock”. My fanny was already starting to itch as I was introduced to the others, Ahmed, Khan and Sami, they all looked about 18/19 years old, but I’d seen their cocks and I couldn’t wait for them to fill my holes.

The layout of the room had been changed since the previous week, there was a three seater sofa plus a smaller sofa and one armchair, at one side was a table with a cold box full of beers, this left a large empty space in the middle of the room.

“Who wants a beer?” Pam said.

‘Me’ they all answered in unison, instinctively I walked across to the table with beers and picked up two, Pam did likewise.

Pam went towards Ali and Ahmed and I served Khan and Sam, as I was about to give them the beer, Ali asked, “Is she a dirty bitch just like you Pam?” Sam reached forward and grabbed my tits, no messing, he just started squeezing them through my dress. I had a bottle of beer in each hand, so I couldn’t have stopped him if I’d wanted to, I didn’t!

Khan put his hand up my skirt and started stroking my thigh. I wanted his fingers in me, but he just kept stroking my thigh, my twat was on fire, I was dying to get my hole filled!

At the same time Pam started kissing Ahmed, as she kissed him Ahmed opened her blouse and started to squeeze and pull on her nipples.

Ali took the two bottles from her hands and immediately she grabbed the front of Ahmed’s trousers and got his knob out.

His cock was rock hard as Pam started to pull on it, it was about 8 inches, lovely and brown with a shiny pink bell end, I wanted to impale my fanny on it, fuck I was dying to be fucked, my slit was creaming.

Ali dropped to his knees in front of Pam as she pulled up her skirt with her free hand, as Pam’s skirt went above her thighs, she moved her legs so that she was standing with them wide apart, she looked fucking gorgeous, her black stockings had red tops, she looked like a right slut as her knickerless cunt was on show. Ali looked across at me as he drank from one of the beer bottles and shoved the other up Pam’s hole.

The scene in front of me was as horny as hell, Sam and Khan were mesmerised, as I was, as Ali fucked her with the bottle he was still looking at me, “This slut will do anything, and you Anna, will you do anything?”

I broke off from Khan and Sam and walked back across to the armchair, still with the beer bottles in my hands.

I put the bottles on the floor and sat on the armchair, my handbag was also on the chair, I delved in the bag and found a lipstick.

I leant back in the chair and pulled up my skirt, my minge was poking through my knickers as I pulled them off. Pam was still kissing Ahmed and Ali was still ramming the bottle up her twat as I spread my legs wide open.

With bright red lipstick, I wrote FUCK on the inside of one thigh with an arrow pointing towards my fanny, on the other thigh, I wrote HERE, again with an arrow pointing towards my snatch.

Sam and Khan were rubbing their knobs through their jeans as I said, “Come here and fuck this married slut till she can’t fucking walk!”

As they moved towards me with their brown cocks glistening with pre-cum I rammed four fingers up my sopping wet gash!

Sam was totally undressed as he stood beside me, as he stroked his prick I leant forward and pulled him toward my face, pre-cum was leaking from his spunk hole!

I opened my mouth and got a good 3 inches of his big brown knob in my mouth, his fat prick felt great as my lips engulfed it.

He had his hand on my head as he started to fuck my mouth, just when I was really getting into it he pulled out and rubbed his wet prick all over my face. His 9 inch dong was fucking lovely, as he rubbed it over my face I was trying to lick it. It was only them that I saw Mak, he was taking pictures as Sam stated to talking filthy to me, “Tell me how much you love my cock, are you a slut for brown cock, do you want me to fuck your married cunt?” he said.

“Yes, yes yes!”I screamed as I tugged on his prick and pulled his balls in front of my mouth.

As I started to lick his balls, Khan lifted my legs in the air, I looked down and he’d undressed, fucking hell, another thick brown knob with a bright purple bell end, “Lift your legs slut” Khan said.

Sam was wanking his prick as I licked his balls, my hands were free so I got them behind my knees and pulled my legs high up, my cunt and arsehole were on view to all.

I didn’t like being called a slut in this manner, but when he shoved the beer bottle up my snatch I didn’t really care!

Bloody hell, I was so fucking wet the bottle went half way in without touching the sides!

Pam had now moved onto the sofa, Ali and Ahmed sat each side of her, she had her legs spread across both of their legs and both had fingers up her snatch.

The filthy cow had a cock in each hand and was wanking them both, the lads were mauling and sucking on her big tits.

She looked at me as I slobbered over Sam’s knob and Khan rammed the bottle up my cunt and rubbed his prick over my thigh.

“Go on Anna, let yourself go, show these young fuckers what a fucking slag you can be!”

Me!I thought, I’d seen the slut fuck all of them and beg for more as cum dripped off her face and she had the cheek to call me a slag!

I tried to deep throat Sam’s cock, fuck it was big, it was like trying to swallow a Salami. I gagged when his balls hit my chin, but the bastard held my head and shoved the rest down my throat, my eyes were watering when he finally pulled out and I gasped for breath.

Sam turned to face Pam and the others and said, “ The slut swallowed the fucking lot!”

“Shut up!” I said and grabbed his prick, I licked the pre-cum off the end, Khan’s knob was solid as he rubbed himself over my thigh, Ccome here and fuck my gob” I pleaded.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.