Slut for Pakistani Teens - Cover

Slut for Pakistani Teens

Copyright© 2017 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fantasy written for me of me slutting with asian teens, another tart and dogs!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Pam was sitting in the back of the sofa just above my head with her legs spread wide, Mak was standing astride me as he fucked the shit out of her. I had a fantastic close view as his beautiful prick slid in and out of her hole. Pam was moaning with pleasure as he went balls deep in her, god, his balls!

They were like large plums, clean shaven and very taught, I stretched forward and managed to get my tongue on those brown plums. Mak groaned and looked down at me as I started tonguing his balls, “ suck them slut” he said. I put my arms around his arse as he pounded Pam and pulled myself forward, his cock was now rubbing my face as it slid in and out of Pam’s twat, coating my face with her cunt juice.

I got my mouth on his balls, they were as tight as hell, the feeling of them in my mouth made me cum straight away.

Toby the dog still had me knotted, so you can imagine that I was in slag paradise as I was being filled with dog cream whilst sucking on Maks beautiful balls.

My face was getting a right pounding as he fucked Pam stupid, her twat was dripping her cum into my face.

Suddenly Mak shouted and tensed, his balls started to twitch as he started to spunk up Pam’s hole.

Her twat was squelching as she bucked up and down on his squirting prick, “fill me up, fill me full of your filthy spunk” she cried.

He pulled his knob out of her hole, fuck she was wide open, his bell end had really stretched her.

Before I could say anything or move for that matter, a massive stream of Mak’s cum poured out of her cunt onto my face. I stuck my tongue out and Pam lowered herself a bit closer so I could lick all the spunk out of her gash, it tasted great.

“You filthy cow” Mak called me. I didn’t fucking care, I’d a gob full of his cum and wanted more as I continued to lick her gash. He was still only a few inches in front of my face, his massive saucer like pink bell end was still dripping spunk from the biggest cum hole I’d ever seen!

I grabbed his knob and pulled him to my face, the tip of my tongue went right in his cum hole as I sucked and swallowed the last drops of his spunk. I could feel his cock getting harder as I shoved my tongue further in his cum hole, I’d never done this before and was fucking loving it!

“Get that fucking dog off her” Mak said to Pam, “ I’m going to fuck the shit out of her.” Mak’s prick was now solid and I was rubbing his bell end all over my face.

Both Mak and Pam got off the sofa and Pam went to a drinks fridge in the corner and got some ice.

Mak picked up the camera as Pam rubbed the ice cubes over the dog’s bollocks. Its knot came down like a burst balloon and its dong popped out of my fanny followed by a massive squirt of dog cum.

On the screen, the action was even hotter, Pam was sitting in Ali’s cock, well a good 6inch was up her arse as another Asian lad was ramming her cunt like no tomorrow, the third lad who’s prick Pam had been sucking, pulled out of her mouth and pushed his cock head onto her cheek as he let fly.

Fucking hell, because his end was flush on her cheek, spunk sprayed all over her, it looked like one side of her face had been whitewashed, cum was dripping off her.

Pam was now sitting on the end of the sofa as the dog was licking her gash, “You lucky bitch” I said. “Don’t worry” she said, “after next week you’ll won’t be able to walk or sit for days from the rodding that you’ll get.”

“Now, tell Mike what a dirty married slut you are as I film you slobbering all over Maks cock.”

Mak was standing in front of me as I grabbed his cock and pulled it to my face, “sorry” I said as I started to lick Maks cock head as I looked at the camera. “I can’t help it, I love this filthy cock” I said as I pushed my tongue in his cum hole, I then started to smother his cock in kisses. # I looked up and started to lick the thick rim of his helmet, I exaggerated as I flipped my tongue over it so it looked even filthier than it was. In between I was still talking, “I’ve become a slut for brown knobs,” I said, “ I’m dying to have this up my cunt.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.