Family Outing - Cover

Family Outing

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Incest running wild inside an extended family. Close family ties has new meaning on this unique vacation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Hairy   Public Sex   Size  

Fortunately, Ms. Tammy wanted a low key wedding and that surprised me more than anything else with the upcoming ceremony.

You can imagine my shock when I spied my new step-mother bending over the commode in the guest bathroom in the basement of our split-level home. I loved that ugly house even more than taking it in my rear door from some strange biker ape with rough hands. I remembered distinctly that it had a God-awful load of extra bedrooms and little hidden corners where a girl could do things she didn’t want to advertise on TV.

We all had our own private bedrooms and I suspected it was because Daddy Billy Bob liked privacy when he was engaging in heavy-duty incest with one of his offspring.

Personally, I found it difficult to understand his need for such stuffy considerations, because the excitement of others watching my humiliation or the opportunity to see one of my siblings taking it from behind, right in front of my eyes, was priceless.

The fact that the handsome Esteban was humping her in the ass like an untamed monkey confirmed my new step-mom wasn’t there for the purpose of losing her cookies from sheer nervous energy.

I have to confess, most of my attention was on the size of Senor Esteban’s huge tool that wiggled like a flexible snake all the way up inside the still beautiful Ms. Tammy’s hindquarters. She was rolling her hips like a pole dancer on speed making delicious grunting noises like it was an experience she wanted to savor for a long time.

It was one of those moments when your greedy sexual appetite prays that you will see the entire incident right up to the final spurting of sperm-laden spunk into your new step-mother’s gut and hear her squeals of delight as she was stretched to the maximum limit.

I knew instinctively that they both were aware of my presence. That knowledge alone was enough to make me squishy wet inside my panties and I allowed my hand to wander down to my crotch to pat my little puddle of hidden fluids.

It was also obvious that neither of them had any intention of hiding their sinful coupling. I could understand that because a cock the size of Esteban’s needed respect in such matters and I was not one to interfere with female pleasure even if it was my own new mother getting screwed by a stranger.

My new mom was grunting now with a familiar pattern of approaching orgasm.

I recognized it right away because it was so identical to my own reaction to taking it from behind. Of course, I had never done it over the top of a commode but I found that such a circumstance actually added to the heat of the moment and I was ashamed at my wandering thought that found her degradation so stimulating.

Esteban was waving my new mom’s panties overhead like he was going to whip her ass cheeks with them to make her push back harder in the direction of his rampant cock. I wondered if the kinky man had sniffed them to see how much she needed a hard cock to calm down her nerves.

Tammy was whining now with an age old rhythm and she reached back and grabbed my wrist pulling my arm between her legs to wrap my fingers around Esteban’s huge dong. My heart and pulse were beating so rapidly that I was afraid I would have a heart attack feeling his stiff dick sliding inside my new mom’s feminine folds.

Somehow, part of my delicate hand was pushed inside Tammy’s twat and my fingers joined his hard cock in making her squeal with great delight.

My new step-mom looked back over her shoulder with a wild-eyed look of sheer passion.

She opened her mouth and locked onto my kiss hungry lips with her smeared lipstick and pushed her naughty tongue down deep inside my mouth almost touching my tonsils with her need for oral penetration.

I must have been on a trigger edge because before I could stop, I was drenching my panties with my female juices and I was happy the commode was underneath us because my liquids were running straight down into the pristine water inside the porcelain throne.

The sounds of Esteban groaning his release of pent-up creamy deposits happened at the same time that I could feel the vibration of my new mom’s orgasm. She filled her mouth with her saliva like she was expecting a hard cock to follow my tongue into her heated oral cavity.

The electric tingle of her kiss caused my pussy to respond in familiar fashion and soon added liquids flowed straight down into the waiting commode.

Esteban pulled out of Tammy’s flooded pussy with a sloppy-sounding sucking noise that reminded me of pulling the plug on the tub water after a long soothing soak.

I still had my fingers wrapped around him fondling his still stiff cock and tried my best to keep him over the commode to make things less messy.

Tammy was pushing me on the top of my head and suddenly my mouth was opening around Esteban’s happy cock. I could taste and smell the perfume of my new mom’s pussy all over him. With no other way to get out of the situation, I took his business into my inexperienced mouth and did the best I could to clean away all traces of recent copulation.

I knew he was quite satisfied with my efforts because he kept patting me on top of my head and telling me,

“That’s a good girl, little one. Suck it all down like a good little vacuum cleaner.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.