Family Outing - Cover

Family Outing

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Incest running wild inside an extended family. Close family ties has new meaning on this unique vacation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Hairy   Public Sex   Size  

Looking back on it now, I can understand how my daddy and his remaining family, including me, must have appeared to Ms. Winters and her own little tribe of divorced family members facing the world without the comfort of a respected patriarch at their head. My daddy was suffering from a wimp mentality and I suspected it was because of his tendency to submit and serve his mate and her kin, no matter how outrageously they behaved behind his back. I knew my absentee mother was living it up on the Riviera with a bunch of jet-setting perverts that considered married life as a fate worse than death. Besides, my recently celebrated eighteenth birthday was the third anniversary of her disgraceful departure. I was probably the most surprised member of the Partridge family when my daddy Billy Bob and the scheming Ms. Tammy Winters announced their upcoming nuptials outside the church on a warm Sunday afternoon. It was kind of unusual that both of our families continued to go to the same church after so much water had passed under the bridge. I do know that in my case, it was simply the line of least resistance and I only went to satisfy my daddy’s need for normalcy and pretend to those around me that I was just another ordinary person totally unaffected by the sudden divorce that left daddy and his five offspring without benefit of a mother to raise her children. The truth was that I never had much success in communicating with my cheerleader-minded mom and her constant struggle to stay eternally young and far away from the process of aging making her a little more tired and wrinkled each and every day. I have to admit her need for youth created the opposite urge inside me and I constantly got into regretted relationships with much older men using their abuse of my body to bolster their sense of finding youth in the arms of teenager without morals. Sometimes, I had to work diligently to arouse the older men to that point of hardness that insured a good depth of penetration for satisfactory copulation. I had discovered that the “doggie style” position was most effective when the older cocks were not at an ideal level of hardness. I also like the weight of the generally overweight older men on my spine making me take the stress of carrying them all the way through to the very end.

My daddy, Billy Bob and my older brother Mark were the only males in the Partridge family. The rest of us were girls, my older sister Patty was not a beauty by any means, but she had a fantastic ass that seemed to attract a fair share of perverts that had a yen for screwing young girls in the ass no matter what her face looked like with the lights turned up high. Besides, Patty was a skilled oral sucker and she had almost no negativity when it came to using her tongue wherever it was desired. I had just turned eighteen and was probably the most submissive of the Partridge girls. In all honesty, I had no problem in doing anything I was asked to do even if it meant a heavy dose of humiliation on top of my young shoulders. Finally, there were the twins, Debbie and Doreen. They were a pair of blue eyed, blonde sixteen year olds with a yen to share a boy and fuck him until he was totally exhausted and unable to get it up any more. I have to be honest and let you know that Mark was poking Patty fairly regular in all of her openings. However, he was real cautious about her vagina because he didn’t want to saddle her with a kid before she even had a chance to get a fella of her own. He had hit on me a few times when he was rip-roaring drunk, but I was able to get him to just dry-hump me on top of the bed and told him he was a fantastic lay to keep him happy. Patty was fit to be tied when I told her about his wandering eyes and fingers and she squeezed his balls so hard that he couldn’t get it up for an entire weekend. I felt bad about that and gave him a make-up blow job in the guest bedroom closet on a rainy Saturday night. We both knew it was my way of apologizing for getting him into trouble and everything was all hunky Dora after that and he knew he could count on me to give up a good juicy feel of my butt whenever he was in the mood without hurting my feelings or causing me to open my mouth and complain. Now, that I think about it real careful like, I can see how our family fit into the Winters family like we were made for each other. First off, my handsome daddy Billy Bob was not the sharpest tool in the tool shed but he had an impressive cock that topped out at about ten inches and was able to recover quickly after any ejaculation, providing he had plenty of beer to keep him well lubricated when it really counted. Then, the over-sexed Tammy Winters, my new step-mother had the potential to take care of my daddy and my older brother Mark at the same time and my wimpy daddy didn’t mind when she had her mouth wrapped around his only son’s equally impressive shaft of enlightenment. Mark was more than happy to help out with the still attractive Tammy and he was also enthusiastic about Ms. Winter’s two teenaged daughters, Winona and Cissy. Those girls were pure trouble with a capital “T”, what with their cock-sucking mouths and their babysitting asses, that were always ready for a quickie when a guy’s wife was looking the other way. My lesbian radar system was advanced enough for me to realize immediately that both of those hot little numbers were into swinging both ways and was just as much danger to me as they were to my daddy and my older brother Mark. Rounding out the Winters family were their young eighteen year old twin sons, Randy and Mike. Those boys were not the type to take no for an answer. They were both musclebound football jocks with lots of talent in persuading inexperienced young pussy to bend over when they were outnumbered two to one. They were classic bullies of the worse sort and would most likely never change until the day they died. Not too many girls were inclined to say no to either of them because they had that certain charm that made it easy for them to talk the panties off almost any girl with a bit of dampness between their legs and a yen to see how big the boys were packing down below where the grass grows greener. All in all, we were fairly evenly matched and it looked to me like we would be joining forces rather than turn on each other for no good reason at all. Our newly merged family looked like a line-up for run-away incest and perversion without any need to go searching for strangers to slake our kinky desires.


The Partridge Family side Daddy Billy Bob ... Billy was devastated by the abrupt departure of his wife of almost two decades. He had grown fond of her anal delights over the years and liked the fact she was so small that he could bottom out in both her vagina and her rectum making his dickhead feel more than adequate for nocturnal perversions. He had dipped his wick in his oldest daughter Patty’s pretty pussy ever since his wife had left the estate and enjoyed the tightness of her inexperienced twat even more than her elastic sphincter that clutched his cock with the spirit of absolute youth. He was only recently humping Sandra with her “Sweet-Cheeks” open invitation and had become somewhat addicted to her grunts of appreciation when he rode her hard. She sounded just like her kinky mother at such times and he was filled with nostalgia. Thus far, he had only mouth-fucked the twins Debbie and Doreen helping them gain the experience they needed to collect some devoted boyfriends of their own to keep them from boredom on Saturday nights. Only Son, Mark Partridge ... Mark was in love with his sister Patty. She was a year older than him and never said “no” to anything he asked. Even when it was something so deplorably depraved that they had to whisper the details around the other siblings. The only thing he insisted on was the use of a condom whenever his cock was buried up to the hilt in her pretty pussy stretching her seldom used slit in a way that she needed to reach a proper orgasm. Mark was also introducing Sandra with the “Sweet Cheeks” to all manners of perversions with total lack of pressure to make her feel like it was normal for a family to have such close family ties. He was a bit greedy in using the young twins for oral satisfaction, but reasoned that it was for their own good because they needed all the experience they could garner without exposing their depravity to the entire world. He actually ass-fucked his new step-mother before Billy Bob was able to take her ass cherry which was his right as the new husband and head of the household. Tammy’s screams of delight were so loud that the rest of the family prayed that Billy Bob was still glued to the television to watch his favorite football team get their ass kicked by the west coast semi-pro college team. The “darling” of the family, yours truly, Sandra “Sweet-Cheeks” Partridge ... It is hard to write about myself in an actual account of my sexual sins. I have just turned eighteen and I have not had much experience between the sheets except for my own family. I was a bit bewildered by the sudden expansion of my family into a total of a dozen souls instead of just six. I guess my first mistake was letting the dark-skinned Esteban screw me from behind because I liked it so much I could not refuse him a repeat performance whenever he had a sudden urge to repeat my humiliation. To round out my confession of depravity, I have to admit that the Winters twin boys were almost a perfectly duplicated dynamic duo working me at both ends like some porn video of graphic filth. They were so demanding and enthusiastic that I gave up all caution and let them do me wherever they wanted with no demands for protection from my side of the bargain. Besides, I loved their copious explosions of creamy man-juice that made me feel more like a vanilla shake than a teenaged girl. Whenever I felt a bit lonely, I would wander into daddy’s bedroom and slip my ass in front of his hardness hoping he was able to give me a little bit of sugar after taking care of my new step-mom. I knew she was aware of my perverted taste for my daddy’s hard cock but she didn’t ever say a word and I found that the most endearing quality of her personality. My older sister, Patty Partridge ... Patty was a complex personality often confused about her own sexuality and tending to go along with the flow just to stay in the good graces of those around her. She was the one that showed me the shortcuts in giving a good blow job and she demonstrated how easy it was to lick a pussy by using my snatch for the demonstration. Sometimes I was envious of Patty because she was so open and giving with her precious brown eye. I had a huge problem with that submissive attitude wanting my partner to do his share as well. I had been mean to Mark and my Daddy in exchanging anal favors and I regretted that I was not as liberal-minded as the twenty year old Patty. Debbie Partridge ... It was hard to tell the difference between the blue-eyed blonde twins with the killer ass cheeks. I discovered that the best way of confirming their identity was to listen to the tone and volume of their moans and grunts when taking it up the ass. Debbie was one of those females that squeaked like a little mouse when she was getting it hard and deep and she would often revert to baby talk when she was close to a quaking orgasm. If I was in doubt, it was easy to spank her hard just below her nicely curved cheeks and listen to her high notes of total delight. Doreen Partridge ... On the other hand, the generally shy Doreen was not in the least bit talkative when she was getting bent over the side of the bed or the edge of the sofa and she only panted like an exhausted animal trying to keep up with a demanding owner. Still, her breathing was cause for increased arousal and I would lick her sensitive nipples when she was truly in heat with some randy boy testing her ability to stretch her openings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.