Mouth - Cover

Mouth

Copyright© 2017 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Blackmail and rape in the digital age.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Geeks  

On the next day their mom got home.

“How are my gorgeous kidlets?” their Mom said, enveloping each in a quick hug.

“Okay, I guess,” Leslie replied noncommittally.

“What’s wrong, sweetie?”

The college student looked over at her younger brother, who had suddenly become very still and intense, and then back to her mom. “Just ... going to miss you when I go back to school,” she replied.


Jay came to Leslie’s room after everyone had gone to bed. To her surprise he didn’t want sex; he actually wanted to discuss what would happen after she left ... he would need her help.

When they were done talking he demanded a blowjob from her, though.


The next morning:

“Hey Mom, could I get your help with a school project?” Leslie asked.

“Sure sweetie,” her Mom said helpfully.


That night:

“This is the last of the sleeping pills Cal stole from his mom, so this has to work tonight,” said Jay as he crushed them up into the teacup.

“It’ll work,” agreed Leslie, grabbing the honey from the shelf.


Leslie held the video recorder as both she and Jay stole into their mom’s room. As expected, the older woman was sound asleep on the bedcovers with her clothes still on. They turned the room light off.

They shook their mom and called out to her. No response. Then Jay flicked her nose hard, as he had done to Leslie when he had drugged her. Their mom was right out.

Leslie zoomed in on her mother’s face so that you could make out that it was her but not that she was asleep, and Jay grabbed her hair off camera, moving it this way and that to make it look like she was saying something, just like Jay and Cal had done to Leslie that first night. Then they turned the light back on.

They undressed their mother down to her thong, admiring her new tan as they did so. It seemed that Mom had done some topless sunbathing while she was away, as her large breasts did not have any tan lines.

Their Mom had had children while she was young and was currently only forty years old. The divorced mother of two also made sure to go to yoga classes and eat right. She was a knockout, an older version of Leslie but in better shape. She would make Jay an excellent replacement when his sister went back to school.

They put a sleep mask on their mother so it wouldn’t look like she was unconscious and then Jay removed his own clothes. Just like on the blackmail tape Jay and Cal had made of Leslie, he pushed his hard cock into his mother’s mouth. Just like Leslie, their mother began nursing on it.

Leslie began feeling a persistent itch between her legs. She had had sex with Jay every night since he had blackmailed her, she was in the tail end of her fertile time of the month, and they were doing naughty, forbidden things to their mother. She was extremely turned on!

“Jay, I want you to fuck her.”

Jay looked surprised. “Really? We only need a blowjob for the tape.”

Leslie thought of all the times that her mother had punished her for stupid things, like staying out too late with her friends. “Yeah, stick that fucking cock in her, little bro.”

Jay liked his sister’s new perverted streak. He took his cock from his mother’s mouth and clambered between her shapely tanned legs. He pulled her thong off and whistled at the small “airstrip” trim job she had made of her pubes. Then he went down on her, applying some of the techniques that Steve had taught him from a couple nights ago.

Leslie reached forward and tweaked her mother’s substantial nipples while Jay licked the older woman’s pussy. She thought about how both kids had fed on those big titties when they were babies and her pussy throbbed a little.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.