Mouth - Cover

Mouth

Copyright© 2017 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Blackmail and rape in the digital age.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Geeks  

Leslie was glad that Jay was happy with blowjobs during the day. For the past couple of nights she had to strip for him and he fucked her, getting very close to cumming before he pulled out to finish. That was dangerous, as she was in her fertile time of the month!

It was more dangerous than she knew, as her brother had actually purposely shot his first spurt of seed inside her before pulling out and pretending to start to cum for real. He had done this both nights and his two small assault forces were actively searching for her baby base, deep inside enemy territory.

Jay’s first load of the day had been stored in a vial and she had been ordered to stealthily slip it inside a teenaged lesbian’s vagina in a quick sexy romp at the mall. As she finished blowing him for the second time that day she was forced to swallow it. Blech!

“Okay, I’m going out for a bit,” he proclaimed as he zipped back up and then held out his hand. “Hey, gimme a twenty.”

She gave him a “really?” look and he doubled down on his blackmailing, shoving his palm out again. She sighed and grabbed a $20 bill from her purse.

This was actually the first time he had left her alone in the house since he first showed her the blackmail video. What was she going to do? If she didn’t do what he said his upload to that porn site would become live. Each day he reset that timer, so if he should somehow “have an accident” her life would be automatically ruined the next day thanks to modern technology.

She wondered what would happen in a few days when their Mom got back from her vacation. Would he keep raping his sister, or back off? Certainly he didn’t expect her to come home each weekend from college once the school year started again in a week ... her college was hours away! She would have to discuss it with him soon, and hope that he didn’t escalate his abusive behavior once he realized that he had a time limit.

She opened his bedroom door and went straight to his computer. It seemed unlikely that he wouldn’t have locked it, given that her current predicament was partially caused by the fact that she hadn’t locked hers. Once he had access he had been able to copy her voice samples and a program that she had been working with for an upcoming voice synthesis project at her school. That, combined with a video of her, drugged and taken advantage of, made it look as if she was an abusive and controlling incestuous older sister.

Sure enough, his laptop was locked. She tried a few likely words like their old dog’s name and his buddy Cal but couldn’t get in. She then went to her own computer and tried to figure out his password to the porn site, since his account username was in the direct link he had sent her.

Finally, it told her that she had been locked out for too many retries. She fell onto her bed and cried.


Jay’s phone chirped. It was an email from the porn site, indicating that his account had too many unsuccessful login attempts and was locked out for 30 minutes. ‘Hmm,’ he thought to himself, ‘I guess sis would be trying anything at this point, but I’ll have to punish her for it anyway.’

He smirked maliciously. Duct tape wasn’t very expensive, was it?


“HEY SIS!” Jay yelled as he rounded the doorway into her bedroom. She hadn’t heard him come home, so she jumped and the book she had been reading went flying.

He sat down on the edge of her bed. “Soooo ... I got an email from the porn site...”

Her heart sank.


He made her strip and fix dinner naked. She was afraid that the neighbors might see her nude form through the windows but because it was dark outside by that point she just couldn’t tell. Her whole body flushed with embarrassment.


After dinner she washed the dishes, also naked. Jay came up behind her and played with her pussy as she did. Despite the fucked up situation her body started to respond, and by the time she finished she was quite wet down there.

Jay ordered her into her room and onto her bed. Then he proceeded to pull out a roll of duct tape.

“Jay...” Leslie warned.

“SHUT UP!” Jay yelled, and she did. The first strip went over her mouth and she knew better than to try to remove it. The next long strip rolled around one wrist several times and then he attached it to a bedpost. Leslie struggled to control her breathing.

Once her other arm was likewise restrained her brother grabbed her sleep mask and then duct taped that to her head so there was no way she could see anything. He then left the room to text Cal.

Within minutes Cal and his older brother Steve, both of which had been instructed to come over but wait outside for the signal, came into the room. Jay motioned that they had to keep quiet and the two newcomers nodded.

Steve pulled out his cell phone and was going to start snapping pics but Jay shook his head. He wasn’t going to let anyone else have blackmail material on his sister!

All three boys stripped down quietly and Jay motioned Cal to Leslie’s face and Steve to her cooch.

The older boy had the hugest grin on his face. He had been in Leslie’s high school class and had a bit of a crush on her, despite the stigma of liking one of “the smart girls.” He knelt between her legs, admiring the shape of them, and her cute trimmed muff. Her prominent pussy lips looked like they already had some lubrication going. He brought his face down and gave her vag a sniff. Clean and fresh!

Cal had removed the duct tape from Leslie’s mouth and was pushing the head of his little 5” cock between her lips. She opened them to start giving him head.

Steve dived into Leslie’s puss and started to lick. Leslie jumped in surprise, as she had thought it was just her and Jay in the room, but it seemed that Cal had come back. Given the size of the penis in her mouth she figured it was Cal’s, so that must be Jay between her legs, but he had never shown any interest in pussy licking!

As Steve expertly nibbled on her clit and pussy lips he started to insert one finger between them.

Leslie sucked on Cal’s cock harder. She had to admit that Jay was doing a fantastic job down there. That stimulation, combined with her recently found secret kink for bondage, was bringing her close to orgasm.

The pussy licking abruptly stopped and she moaned in frustration, despite herself. Then Steve sat back up and started to push his cock into her very wet pussy.

“Mmf!” Leslie gasped. Jay felt huge! She heard him whisper but couldn’t make it out.

Jay had moved alongside Steve as he fed his substantial 7” cock into the restrained girl and whispered into his ear, “Don’t cum in her, okay? Pull out and she’ll suck you off.”

Steve was disappointed but nodded in agreement. Then he continued to slide his cock deeper into the blindfolded beauty.

Once he got a good rhythm going Leslie felt her orgasm approaching again. She couldn’t say anything, and he was holding her hips so she couldn’t kick him off. She hoped he wasn’t on a hair trigger or what she thought was her brother would fill her up with babymaking seed when she came! She was so turned on that even that forbidden thought gave her pussy a little twitch.

Steve brought his mouth down on one of her pointy nipples and sucked lovingly. Just like that, her orgasm flowered deep within her, a shock of electricity connecting that nipple with her G-spot, which was being massaged by Steve’s cock head.

“Mm! Nnh!” she grunted as her back arched in pleasure, her pussy throbbing around Steve’s member. Luckily, her classmate had pretty good control over his orgasms so he didn’t paint her insides white due to the extra stimulation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.