Mouth - Cover

Mouth

Copyright© 2017 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Blackmail and rape in the digital age.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Geeks  

“Your mission, should you choose to accept it,” Jay said, “Is to put this,” he showed his sister a small glass vial of his semen, “Into that.” He gestured to a girl across the food court, about his age, wearing a t-shirt and suspenders, shorts, thigh high red and black socks, and Doc Martens. With a severe wave in her obviously dyed fire engine red hair, she was cute in a butch kind of way.

“She’s a lesbian?”

“Bingo!” She hated his stupid “catch phrase” response. “Think you can do it?”

She took the vial and walked sultrily past the girl and her friends. They, of course, took notice, as Leslie was a sexy college aged girl wearing a tank top and short shorts. As she neared the washrooms she turned, winked at the target, and gestured “come hither” with a crooked finger before continuing.

Jay was quite impressed with his sister. As a man he wouldn’t have disregarded that invitation, and sure enough that lesbo Frankie wasn’t going to either! The girl got up, high fived one of her friends and followed Leslie into the ladies washroom.

It was one of those single user washrooms so once they both cleared the door they locked it and started to swap spit.

“I’ve never done this before,” Leslie said, unfastening Frankie’s shorts and pulling them down. Then she pushed the girl back against the counter and knelt down. A moment later Frankie’s panties were pushed aside and Leslie’s tongue was delving into the younger girl’s pussy.

“You seem to be doing fine,” Frankie gasped. She didn’t know who this girl was but she wasn’t going to look a damn hot gift horse in the mouth.

When Frankie tilted her head back and closed her eyes in pleasure Leslie withdrew the vial from her pocket and tipped some of the contents onto her fingers. She then dipped them into the sexy lesbian teen’s wet pussy.

Frankie gasped at the penetration. Her unexpected lover wasn’t an expert but she didn’t have to be, she was so hot. Frankie was already getting there.

Leslie transferred more of her brother’s cum from the vial to her fingers to the young girl’s possibly fertile insides. When it was all gone she grabbed Frankie’s buttocks and pulled her pussy hard against her mouth, making sure to flick her clit as much as possible. That did the trick.

“Uhnn! Uhhh!” Frankie came hard, her teenaged reproductive system pulling the stealthily deposited sperm deeper inside it.

When she came down from her orgasm she looked at Leslie, who had quickly re-pocketed the vial and now seemed a bit nervous. Frankie reached for the older girl’s shorts.

Leslie held up her hand to ward her off. “I’m ... um...”

“It’s okay,” Frankie said, “I can handle it from here.” She took Leslie’s hand, kissed the back of it, and then moved it out of the way. She quickly unfastened the older girl’s shorts and pulled them down, along with her underwear. “Nice...” she said as she reversed their positions and dived into Leslie’s well trimmed muff.

Leslie hadn’t felt anything like it. She had had men go down on her but they were ultimately unfamiliar with the equipment! Frankie knew just what to do. Her expertise, combined with Leslie already being turned on by the forbidden thing her brother had made her do, had Leslie cumming in no time.

“Oh God! Unhh! Fuck!” Leslie pulled the girl’s face hard against her quim as she came.

Frankie liked the taste of Leslie’s pussy juice, though there was a hint of something acrid, something that she couldn’t identify.

Deep inside of Leslie, the little bit of sperm that she was unaware that her brother had shot inside of her the previous night got an extra boost of speed due to that orgasm.


Jay watched as both girls came out of the washroom looking disheveled. They held hands for a moment before separating. He and Leslie got out of there and when they got back to her car she handed over the empty vial.

“You have to tell me EVERYTHING,” he said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.