Mouth - Cover

Mouth

Copyright© 2017 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Blackmail and rape in the digital age.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Geeks  

Leslie watched as Jay crumbled up some pills and dropped the resulting powder into the teacup. “So that’s what you did to me the other night?” she asked.

“Yep,” he answered as he started to spoon honey on top of the dissolving medicine.

“I don’t want to do this,” she reminded her brother.

“I know,” he replied, “But you have no choice, right?”

She really didn’t. Jay had an incriminating incest video that he had doctored with her drugged body, some clever filmmaking, and her voice synthesized from recordings she had made for a summer project. If that video got out she would have no career after college ... in fact, she would be kicked out of college too!

Jay handed her the tea. “She’ll trust it more if it comes from you.”


They played some Settlers of Catan until Anne started to nod off. Jay nudged Leslie and she suggested that they head off to bed.

“Goord idear...” slurred Anne, barely able to keep her head up. The siblings each took an arm and directed her to Leslie’s room.

“Good night you two,” Jay said pleasantly as he left and closed the door.

“Yr brothr’s kinda cute now...” Anne said dreamily as she lay back on the bed.

Within a minute she was asleep. Leslie waited 10 minutes and then knocked on the wall separating her room from Jay’s. In a flash her sibling rapist was there, and naked, his hard six inch cock bobbing up and down in front of him.

“Gah!” Leslie said at the sight of her brother’s package. She had seen enough of that in the last 24 hours.

“You know,” Jay said, looking at her, “You’re wearing entirely too many clothes.”

Leslie sighed and stripped, remembering to do it slowly. Then the two of them removed Anne’s clothes. Like Leslie, Anne was wearing tight shorts, but had accentuated with a tube top instead of a tank top. When that top came off Jay whistled in appreciation. Leslie had to admit, her best friend had quite the rack! Her boobs were large and round, as were her nipples, with areolae that were wide and light pink.

When her shorts came off Jay exclaimed, “Aw, the carpet doesn’t match the drapes! She’s a bottle blonde.” Sure enough, Anne’s trimmed muff betrayed her dark brunette reality.

“Ah well...” Jay moved up to Anne’s face and stuck his stiffy into her mouth. She started to nurse on it instinctively. Jay pointed down at her crotch. “Get to work getting her ready for me.”

Leslie froze in place. She had never touched another woman sexually, let alone her best friend.

“Do it!” Jay hissed, thrusting into the unconscious girl’s mouth.

Leslie licked her finger and spread the moisture around Anne’s pussy lips. She was tentative, as if a snake might jump out of that cave. That wasn’t doing much so she tried pushing her finger inside. No luck.

She looked back at Jay. He made a “V” pattern with his fingers under his mouth and stuck his tongue out through it. Leslie hesitated again, but then sighed and brought her face down to Anne’s nether regions.

The smell of Anne’s pussy was faint but recognizable ... similar to her own juices, but different as well. She supposed all women smelled like each other, and yet not. She leaned down and licked up Anne’s snatch.

Not bad. Not good either, but ... She licked again. Using her fingers she spread Anne’s vaginal lips and stuck her tongue inside.

Warm! Kind of metallic tasting; not like a penis. She moved her tongue up and down, in and out...

“Okay, move on up and give her a kiss,” Jay said from behind her. She hadn’t noticed when he had stopped sticking his dick into Anne’s mouth. She did as he instructed, but when she tried to move to the side he held her in place.

“Jay...” She was in a very vulnerable position, on all fours on top of Anne, with her pussy pointing back at her rapist brother.

“Just stay there,” he said.

Jay pushed Anne’s knees up so that he had better access to her pussy. With Leslie on top of Anne their pussies were stacked, only inches apart.

“Jay, I have some condoms,” Leslie said, “They’re in my top drawer.”

“Why would I want to use those?” Jay retorted, lining his cock up with Anne’s lubricated pussy.

“Please? I don’t know if Anne is on the pill or if this is a bad time of the month like it is for me. You can even cum inside me if you use them.”

“Fine,” Jay said. He retrieved the box, opened a packet, and then slipped a Jimmy Hat on about as well as you might expect for someone who had been a virgin the previous night. Then he pushed his cock into the unconscious girl’s pussy.

Jay thought it felt good, but not as good as his sister’s pussy had felt the previous night. Was the difference Anne, or the condom? he wondered. He pulled out and then grabbed Leslie’s hips, lining himself up.

“Jay?!”

He shoved into her, the lubrication left on the condom from Anne’s pussy assisting his penetration.

“Ugh! Jay, why... ?”

With some additional thrusting he was all the way inside his sister’s pussy again, but it was definitely the condom that was the issue. There just wasn’t enough sensitivity!

He pulled out, causing Leslie to gasp at the sudden evacuation, and pulled the condom off with a snap. He then lined up again and shoved himself back into his sister’s fertile depths.

“Oh!” Leslie cried out. Even she had to admit it felt better without the condom. Um, in as much that she hated this! It was just slightly less bad, really!

Jay thrust into his sister, getting a good rhythm going. Yes, this was how he remembered it feeling! So good!

“Jay!”

“Oh, right,” he remembered. He pulled out and then pushed his cock back into Anne’s moist hole. Yes, much more pleasurable without the condom! Anne was actually tighter than his sister. Was that better? He had an idea.

“I said kiss her!” he called up to Leslie. “Make out!” When he made sure that she was doing what he wanted he pulled out of Anne and pushed back into his sister.

“Mmph!” Leslie gasped into Anne’s mouth. What was he doing?

‘Yes,’ Jay thought, analyzing the feeling of his cock sliding again and again into his sister’s pussy, ‘Not as tight, but warmer.’ After some additional thrusting he again swapped pussies.

‘Fantastic,’ he mused to himself, ‘If only I could have both at the same time.’

Leslie was confused. Her body was turned on by going down on and then making out with Anne while Jay fucked her unconscious best friend, and then when Jay switched to fucking her it had been almost pleasurable. When he pulled out to fuck Anne again her pussy felt ... empty? As Jay thrust into Anne his pelvis bumped up against Leslie’s engorged pussy, which also felt good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.