Mouth - Cover

Mouth

Copyright© 2017 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Blackmail and rape in the digital age.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Geeks  

“What do you want me to do?” Leslie asked, totally defeated.

Her brother Jay grinned at his buddy Cal. They had worked all day editing a video they had shot last night after drugging his sister, combining it with the recording work she had been doing for a college project on voice synthesis in order to make it sound like she had ordered her brother to pull out his cock so that she could suck it. They had uploaded the fake incest video to a porn site and it was going to automatically go public the next day, unless...

“Get undressed.”

Leslie knew this was going to be what they wanted. The video had shown both of them taking advantage of her unconscious form, so what else would it be?

“I’ll ... suck you off...” she offered, her mind racing. How could she keep that video from becoming public?

“Nope. Kit off, or become famous.”

She went to pull her tank top off, but then Jay added, “Slowly.” Annoyed, she slowed her movements, extending the embarrassing act of getting naked in front of her little brother and his friend. First the tank top, and then she slowly peeled her shorts down her legs, making sure it didn’t pull down her panties at the same time.

Both 15-year-old boys sat on 19-year-old Leslie’s bed as she stripped. Their cocks were tenting out their shorts, ready for what would come next.

Leslie turned away from them and unfastened her bra. She paused, holding the cups in place.

“It’s not like we haven’t seen them before,” Jay reminded her.

Leslie sighed and let her arms drop. She turned back around and both boys drew in their breath at the sight. They’d seen them before, sure, but only while she was lying down. Standing up, her barely C cup boobs stood out proudly, her nipples pointing at the excited teenagers.

“Lie down here,” Jay said, making room and patting the bed between himself and Cal.

Leslie hesitated.

Jay brought his phone out and touched the screen. The fake voice, recognizable as hers, again said, “I’m your big sister so you do what I say, Jay. I want to suck your cock ... pull it out.”

She climbed onto the bed, her face flushed. It really did sound like her.

Jay pushed her sideways and she toppled onto her back. He grabbed her panties and started to pull them down her legs. She started to kick but then Cal grabbed one leg while Jay grabbed the other. Unable to pull her panties off in this position Jay yanked hard and they tore off.

“Grab her arms,” Jay said to Cal. The other boy moved up the bed above her head and did so. Thinking for a moment, he then pulled her arms up, knelt on them, and unzipped his fly. His hard cock sprang out.

Distracted by the dick in her face, Leslie had lost track of what Jay was doing. Then she felt something touch her pussy lips.

Her head snapped up. Her brother’s shorts were off and his cock was poking at her most vulnerable area! “No! Please, Jay, don’t!”

With an animal growl, Jay grabbed her hips and thrust hard. His incestuous dick slipped inside her effortlessly. Leslie was surprised at how easily that had happened, but then she remembered that she had been reading erotica when they had burst into her room so her pussy was already well lubricated, despite the situation.

“YEAH,” Jay groaned, pulling back and then pushing forward again. His six inch cock bottomed out inside her and she grunted. Then her head was pulled back and Cal’s cock bumped into her mouth. When she opened her mouth to call out to Jay to stop it was filled with teenaged dick.

“Mmmphhh!” she gasped. Cal had taken the opportunity to jam his five incher as far as he could go into her mouth and immediately started to thrust.

With Cal pinning her arms above her and Jay holding her hips she couldn’t fight back, and even if she could they’d ruin her life with that video! Still, she had to get Jay’s cock out of her pussy. She was close to her fertile time of the month and she couldn’t get pregnant from her own brother!

Jay was now thrusting into her. If he was anything like Cal was on that incriminating video from last night he wouldn’t last long. She had to get Cal’s dick out of her mouth to plead her case!

But what could she do? Bite it? That would get him to pull out but what if that made them upset enough to post the video? Cal was thrusting into her mouth harder.

‘Goddamnit,’ she thought to herself. If she couldn’t use pain then she had to do the opposite. She tightened her lips on Cal’s dick and sucked hard, moving her head up and down as best she could in order to increase the tempo of what was becoming a proper blowjob. She licked his shaft as it went in and out of her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.