Injustice III - Cover

Injustice III

Copyright© 2017 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 15

The following character reappears from the first story:

Colonel Coley

Full Colonel, assigned to Military Intelligence; a tall thin man about 40 years old with short black hair


The reheated pizza in our hotel room wasn’t great, but we were hungry and ate every bit of it, as there wasn’t any place open this late at night to get anything more to eat. After showering again together, we were asleep in no time. It was 0930 on Monday morning before we were up again and it was discussion time.

“We need to eat and then see about buying uniforms for both of us. We’ll need to pick them up when we return. Not for dealing with the VP, but so we have access to Colonel Coley. The Colonel should be able to tell us where the doctor is. Following the uniforms, we need to go to Arlington to select a place to transfer from into the Pentagon. Then we can go home for a few days,” I told Jill, outlining the day ahead of us.

“Are we going to drive all the way to the farm, and then back here again?” she asked in a weary voice.

“No, all we would do is drive if we attempted to do that. The weather today is still forecast to be very good, so we will get things done today. The forecast for the next couple of days is for colder weather, but it is supposed to warm up for the end of the week. We should return then and see what the VP is doing. Therefore, we need to order those uniforms this morning, but after breakfast. This afternoon we’ll go to Arlington,” I told her.

“How?” she asked.

“On the Metro, there is a stop at the cemetery, and we have already paid for the cards,” I pointed out to her.

“Okay, so we can leave tomorrow then?” she asked.

“Yes, we’ll drive over to Baltimore Washington International and park the SUV in their long term lot, before I transfer us to Uncle Thad’s farm for a few days,” I told her.

“When did you come up with that idea?”

“The other day while looking at the map, I noticed how close Reagan airport is to the Pentagon, but parking there would be a bad idea. It’s watched much too closely. Baltimore Washington isn’t that far away, but it isn’t watched as closely, so we shouldn’t raise any suspicions there,” I told her with a smile.

We had a big breakfast again before Jill got on the laptop to locate a uniform supplier. There were many listed on the internet selling surplus items, but we needed new Army Service Uniforms and those supplying them were few. We also needed to avoid purchasing them from places like the PX, as they would ask questions that we weren’t ready to answer in addition to wanting to see military ID cards.

Jill came up with a supplier in Woodbridge, Virginia. They weren’t cheap, but they could supply all of the uniform items and their accessories to make us appear authentic. They were more than happy to supply a complete uniform with all of the badges, metals and insignia for both Jill and me after I explained that we were both being recalled to active duty at the Pentagon and required new uniforms. We gave them our sizes and other requirements, and they promised to have them ready by Thursday morning.

With the need to pick up the uniforms well south of the DC area, I needed to reconsider where to leave the SUV. Baltimore Washington no longer looked like the best location, as traffic around the beltway was always heavy in the morning and the afternoon. A quick check of the map made Dulles International look to be a lot better choice for picking up the uniforms.

“Because of where we will be picking up our uniforms, Baltimore Washington International isn’t a very attractive choice anymore. Let’s look up Dulles International, and see about long term parking there,” I suggested to Jill who still had her laptop out.

“They appear to have a lot of parking there, both at the airport and off site. There are two covered garages on the airport for long term parking,” she told me after a few minutes of checking.

“That sounds good and should avoid a lot of extra driving on Thursday,” I told her.

Later that morning, I went down to the desk and extended our stay here until Sunday, the 14th of February and paid for the room in advance, much to their delight. Following a big lunch, we transferred back to Norman Stone Park where we cast our glamours around us before walking back to the Metro station near the zoo. The trains were running closer together today on their normal weekday schedules, so the ride to Arlington went very quickly. There hadn’t been many people getting off at the Arlington station, and we rode the escalator up to ground level practically alone.

From the Metro station to the Memorial Gate inside the cemetery was something like 1500 feet, but my count could have been off for that long a distance. Once past the gate, we turned left onto Eisenhower Dr. and took it south all of the way to Patton Dr. near the south end of the cemetery. We turned left again onto Patton Dr. and walked east to Patton Circle. We had covered something over a mile from the entry gate. From the circle we had a good view of the west side of the Pentagon.

As we had made our way through the cemetery and looked at all of the crosses, it had brought back memories of the men I had lost during my time in Special Operations. They had all been special in some way, and I remembered each of them vividly and how they had died. There were too many memories and too much sorrow here for one to be casual or happy about visiting here. Jill also had something to say.

“All of these roads are named after famous Officers or Heroes,” she said and called off the names as we passed the signs with their names. “Eisenhower, York, Bradley, Arnold, Patton, MacArthur; it’s enough to give you the chills,” she finished. I spoke for the first time when we reached the circle.

“There are too many memories,” I told her before changing to why we were here.

“Can you feel my marker in the ladies room?” I asked, as we looked at the west side of the Pentagon. It looked to be something over a thousand feet to the D ring from here.

“Yes, I can feel both of them, but which one is to the ladies room?” she asked. I reached out with my Magic senses and lightly touched each marker. The one for the ladies room was easy for me to identify, and I shook the marker.

“Can you sense the one that I’m shaking?” I asked.

“Yes, is that the one in the ladies room?” she asked.

“Yes, that’s the one. Can you add a marker to it?”

“Yes, I think so,” she replied, and soon I could detect another marker beside mine.

“That’s fine,” I told her. “We’re finished here unless there is something more you would like to do.”

“No, I’m fine,” she assured me before I cast the transfer spell to return us to our hotel room, just as a few rain drops began to fall in the cemetery area.

Appearing in our room, we finished packing our things, and I transferred them to the SUV before we left the hotel, after I canceled my wards in the floor, walls, and ceiling of the room. The trip back down 190 to 495 didn’t require long, so we were soon headed south on 495, the Capitol Beltway, to exit 45, where we turned onto Virginia Primary Route 267, a toll road, which took us to Dulles International. We eventually found a parking space in the second garage there by following the signs.

After sending our luggage to our room at Uncle Thad’s house, I cast a ward around the SUV to protect it from vandals and from being stolen. We then walked toward the concourse, and on finding a deserted spot, I cast the transfer spell to take us to the field in front of Uncle Thad’s house. It was still light out, and several people soon appeared on the porch to welcome us back.

Maureen was there on the porch with Thad, Grania, and a number of others. They all wanted to know what we had been doing in Washington. Once inside, it required an hour or so to relate what we had done, but we still didn’t mention who we were after, as we didn’t want to upset any of the children. Thad already knew and was very serious during our tale.

“Enough travel tales for now, there is still supper to finish getting ready. You girls come to the kitchen with me, while those two get settled back in their room,” Aunt Grania told everyone when we had finished. Supper was an hour or so later, but it only required a short time for us to get settled.

Maureen was anxious to tell us what she had been doing while we were gone, so we sat in the small parlor with her after supper to hear her. Thad had already told me how she was doing with her Magic studies, and that she was way ahead of the other youngsters.

In bed that night, we were both aroused, and love quickly turned to sex. Jill started on me with oral, giving me a blowjob. I returned the favor by licking her to two powerful orgasms. After recovering for a time, she pulled me over on top of herself, and we had sex in the missionary position and soon came again. However, Jill still wanted more, so after recovering for a time, she asked me to take her in her rear passage.

“I want you to do my butt, I have the most intense orgasms there,” she told me.

She was already moaning as I loosened her up with my fingers, and had an orgasm when I added a third finger. After I slipped into her bum, she really went wild, moaning, crying, and encouraging me to go deeper and do her harder. We finished together, and she screamed and howled as I came in her darkest recesses before collapsing and passing out from the powerful orgasm she’d had. We were both too tired to get up for another shower, and the house was rather cold in addition.

We slept in late on Tuesday morning and weren’t up until 0830. The house had warmed up by then and the bathroom was empty. We showered together before going to the kitchen where Jill made us breakfast, as everyone else had finished breakfast several hours earlier. Following breakfast, Jill helped her Aunt, and I looked up Thad to give him a hand with what he was doing.

That afternoon and part of the evening, I worked on creating the letters and the orders that we would use to move around in the Pentagon on the laptop. Jill did our laundry and Maureen came to see her after getting out of class. Jill later told me about what they had discussed.


“Are you all right, Aunt Jill?” Maureen asked, as she joined me in the laundry area in the basement.

“Yes, dear, why do you ask?” I inquired.

“I heard you screaming last night and thought something was wrong, but Lilly assured me that you were all right. She said that you were making kittens, but people don’t have kittens,” she said in a confused tone of voice.

“No, dear, people don’t have kittens. Cats have kittens, people have babies,” I assured her.

“Were you making a baby?” she asked all big eyed and in wonder.

“No, dear, we were just practicing. We don’t want to have a baby yet. Not until we finish with Uncle Max’s revenge. When you are older, you will understand about that,” I told her, but I needed to talk to Max to see what had gone wrong last night, that she had heard us.


I was just finishing the second letter on the laptop, when Jill came rushing into the den.

“Didn’t you cast the privacy spell and the noise suppression spell last night?” she demanded in an angry voice.

“Yes, I cast both of them ... why?”

“Maureen heard us last night!” she told me still in an angry voice.

“What?”

“She said that she heard us, well me, and apparently her cat did also. How could she do that if you cast those spells?” she demanded.

“Let’s go check the spells. I haven’t canceled them from last night in case we needed them again,” I told her. On checking the spells, we both found them to still be in effect and at full strength. Jill stared at me in confusion.

“How could she hear us?” she demanded.

“I haven’t the slightest idea. I’ll need to speak to Angus about this, but not today. We’ll just have to wait to have sex until we leave,” I told her. That evening I mentioned it to Thad who only stared at me for a time.

“HOW?” was all that he could say, as neither of us had a clue how it was done. I shrugged again in answer. Maureen was definitely having a serious effect on me. That night, there was only a little hugging and kissing before going to sleep.

Wednesday, the 10th of February, turned out to be a very cold day everywhere. While Tuesday had been fairly warm with temperatures near 60, Wednesday started out cold and didn’t get any better, but this was the day we had planned to go to Boston to see about Maureen’s grades. We would just need to dress warmly and go. After a good breakfast that Aunt Grania had prepared, we helped clean up, and Jill did some more ironing of the clothes that she had washed yesterday until we were ready to leave at about 1000. I transferred us directly to Paddy’s shop in Southie.

“Lord, you should give some warning before doing that,” he said on recovering from the shock of us suddenly appearing in his shop.

“We came to see if Maureen’s grades were ready,” Jill told him after he had recovered a bit more.

“Yes, we received them the other day. You should have come yesterday though. The weather was better then,” he told us, as it was only in the low 20s there. He had something else to ask also, “what have you been doing?”

We explained about our trip to Washington and what we had done there. It was after hearing about that, that he asked about what Maureen was doing, which was really what he wanted to know. We told him about her room, the cat, and how she was doing in school and with the other children, plus her Magic studies. He was quite surprised to hear how her Magical education was coming and about her ability to speak to animals.

“We always knew that she was special, but had no idea she was that special. Tell her that we miss her greatly, and she should keep up her studies. We are both very proud of her,” he finished.

We didn’t remain much longer after getting Maureen’s grades, only long enough to print out the letters on the letterhead paper I had picked up and the orders that I had prepared on his printer from our laptop. We also promised to bring Maureen to see them, after we had finished with our work.

Returning to Thad’s farm, we found that the weather there hadn’t improved much either, as it only went up into the mid 30s that day, leaving us to wonder what it would be like in Washington the next day.

We needn’t have worried however, as it was already warming up when we arose on Thursday morning. We had repacked nearly everything last night. Following a good breakfast, I transferred us and our luggage to the garage at Dulles International at 0930 that morning. Jill started the vehicle while I stowed the luggage in the back. We were soon on our way to pick up our new uniforms after paying the parking fee.

We didn’t take Virginia 267 on leaving the airport. Instead, we took the expressway that ran beside it, and that for only a short distance (six miles or so) before turning onto Virginia 674 for a few miles until it intersected Virginia 123, which took us all of the way to Woodbridge and the uniform store there. The printout of the map to their store made it easy to find it.

Showing them the letters and the orders that I had printed out yesterday, along with my retired military ID card, convinced them that we were who we pretended to be, as we hadn’t used our real names for any of this. The use of a cooperation spell and glamours on both of us helped hide our real identities. The store personnel were quite surprised that our uniforms needed no alterations to make them fit us perfectly, but the clothing spell had assured that.

They were somewhat reluctant to take cash, but we weren’t about to use a credit card or a check, that could be traced, and another compliance spell sped things along. We were back on the road by 1145, but in our civilian clothing with the military uniforms hanging up in the SUV. We took I-95 to 495 and then Virginia 190 to our hotel outside of the beltway. A late lunch followed moving our things back into the room, and I cast my wards in the floor, walls, and the ceiling again. The weather in the DC area was much improved today, going up into the mid 50’s that afternoon.

While I took care of things in the room, Jill had our laptop out checking on the social scene in DC. Thad didn’t have very good Internet access where they lived in far western North Carolina, but Jill had done some checking when we were in Boston yesterday, while I was printing out the letters and orders on Paddy’s printer.

“It would appear that the VP has missed one important meeting and several social functions over the past several days,” she soon informed me.

“We should pay a visit to the Park, and see what can be picked up on the scanner. There is bound to be talk among the security men,” I told her. We were soon ready to leave, but in our regular civilian clothing, not our recon clothes, or our new uniforms. At the park, I soon started picking up chatter among the Secret Service men.

“I hear his nibs is all upset,” I heard one man say.

“He finally heard from his family in Massachusetts. The news wasn’t good. As I understand it, his Cousin and a number of members of other prominent families have totally disappeared; no notes or phone calls, just gone. They are all supposed to be members of some society. It also seems that the society is in some kind of trouble, as there are people trying to collect something like eight million dollars or so from them,” a second man told the first, before someone broke in on their conversation.

“Stop bullshitting on this frequency, and both of you get over to the residence. The VEEP is complaining about a threat to his life. He has refused to leave here to meet with POTUS, and is insisting on his right to use the hideaway while his life is threatened.

“Nobody knows what he is talking about, as there is no sign of a threat against him, but he is very upset and threatening to call our bosses at the Secret Service. I want you two to check out the hideaway thoroughly and make a video of the whole thing. I want proof that we checked everything and were only following orders. There have been too many foul-ups in the past, and I don’t need to have my ass fired because of someone else’s foul-up. Get over there and get him calmed down. I’m sending someone to do the video. Don’t allow the VEEP inside until everything has been checked out and you’re sure that it’s safe,” the voice on the scanner told them. Jill had been listening to the conversation with me.

“It would appear that the rat is headed for his hole,” she said after the scanner went silent.

“Will we visit him tonight?” she asked next.

“Oh yes, sweetie, we’ll deal with him tonight and with Colonel Coley early tomorrow morning, before they discover something has gone wrong,” I told her.

“Should we stay here and listen further?” she asked.

“Perhaps for a short time to ensure that he is actually in the bunker,” I told her in agreement. It was perhaps forty-five minutes later when confirmation came through.

“Central, this is Wilson. The subject is secured. He refused to allow us to install a video camera. Said he would call us when he needed something. Don’t know what he is afraid of, but he sure doesn’t want anyone to know where he is,” the second voice that we had heard reported.

“Headquarters is sending over a couple of more men and some dogs to beef-up the night time patrols. They are taking this threat seriously it appears,” the third voice, apparently from the operations center, informed Wilson.

“It would appear that Mr. Perkins is really scared. I wonder how much of what he knows or suspects he has shared with the others.” I mused.

“We won’t know until we question him. You are going to question him aren’t you?” Jill asked.

“Definitely, we need to know where Boudinot may be hiding, and who he has with him. When I met him, he didn’t seem like one who did his own dirty work,” I told her before we transferred back to our room for some rest and then a good dinner. There was a lot of work to do tonight and tomorrow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.