The Empire - Book 3 - Cover

The Empire - Book 3

Copyright© 2017 by Hunter Johnson

Prelude

Jason starts off in Book 1 as an eighty-year-old on the verge of entering an old age/retirement home. He has lost his wife to suicide; but is charged with murdering his wife. Then he receives an offer to travel to another galaxy, at the request of his great-grandfather, on a battleship belonging to the Empress who is also known as the religious matriarch of the Empire.

Jason is attacked by pirates at the instigation of a traitorous patriarch of the Empire, and becomes involved in several battles. He serendipitously acquires an army of clones and falls deeply in love. He attacks Nirvana, the planet of the patriarch - known as Papa Zora - who fatally injures Jason.

In book 2 Jason again attempts to make his way to the Empire; but old enemies of the Empire - The Mob - attack the Empire. Jason helps in the defense of several planets before attacking the Capitol of The Mob, Yimza, and the center of the evil empire known as The Tentacles.

Welcome to Book 3!

Overview

Finally reaching the Empire after subduing the Mob, Jason faces assassination and a complex recovery before he attempts to rescue his Great Grandfather then enters University where he faces repeated threats and adversity before facing impending Intergalactic War.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.