Tryst or Trust: Another Cheating Wife Story - Cover

Tryst or Trust: Another Cheating Wife Story

Copyright© 2017 by Reltney McFee

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Abruptly, I realized another man might find my wife desirable. Does this save, or destroy, our marriage?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Revenge   Violence  

Several months later, and several thousand dollars poured into the “Attorney’s Fund For Straight Teeth And Higher Education” later as well, Annie and I were sprawled on our couch. The boys were off visiting their sister, and that left us alone for the evening in an unaccustomed quiet house.

After much travail, the prosecutor had determined that my actions that evening, responding to the active assault of my bound wife, weren’t going to appear unreasonable nor imprudent to a jury. She figured that the likely question on the minds of the jury would not be “guilty or innocent”, but, rather, “how come you didn’t simply end the assault, with finality, with your Colt?” The opinion probably would run along the lines of “How come Lance didn’t simply lay his butt down, when the nice man with the pistol directed him to do so?”, and that the stabbing was a readily foreseeable outcome of wrestling me for the possession of my pistol, in my own home, while he was assaulting my wife. He even survived the encounter. All in all, probably pretty near to the best outcome I could have hoped for.

Annie looked at me, and grinned. It was pleasant to see her grinning, and grinning at me, more often, these days. “Looks like we have no pediatric supervision!”

“Uh, huh. And, how do you plan to use that insight?”

“Well, I thought we could play a little ‘truth or dare’”.

I was game. “Okay, you first. I pick a dare!”

“Oh, no you don’t! You pick ‘truth’!”

That was puzzling. I had thought that I had picked ‘dare’. Whatever. “Ok, Truth! Do I get to pick what question I ask?”

She had a happy, impish glint in her eye. “Sure, as long as the category is ‘test results’!”

“Uh, ok. Test results?”

“Yep! Like, mine are entirely negative! Got ‘em today!”

“Oh? Did mine arrive?”

“Yep, and they are negative as well!”

“I kinda thought that those were supposed to be private?”

“Yep!”

I was confused. It showed. She continued. “Private, for you and whoever you have designated as authorized recipient of protected health information! Like, in your case, your loving wife!”

It had been a long several months, and this might be a welcome indicator. “Oh, really? Does my Loving Wife have any thoughts about what we might do with this newly released information?”

“Yep. I’ve had a lot of time to think about you, and me, and things that I have not done with you, and for you. I think you have been a pretty wonderful husband, and pretty wonderful father. There are some things that I have denied you, and I am going to fix that.”

“You mean, denied me, because we are in quarantine or denied me because of other reasons?”

She looked at me again, and the smile broadened. “Oh, you are out of quarantine, mister! But, I’m talking about something that I know you have wanted. But, you are too much of a gentleman to insist, and I was too much of a selfish chucklehead to offer to you. Well, Mr. Dickhead got it, and it’s long since been time that I shared my ass with my loving husband. You rode in, just like the sheriff in some western, just in time to save my day. You had planned ahead, like the old medic you are, so that if he got the drop on you, your knife could save the day. You had bugged the bedroom, so that you would have enough information to figure out what was happening. You didn’t explode, when you saw me sucking him off, you harnessed your cold fury, to get answers, and plan, before you acted. And, when it was time for you to act, you acted to save me, to save our family, to save our marriage.”

She stopped, drew in a shuddering breath, and continued. “We’re clean. We’re still married. Our kids are out for the night, and I am gonna fuck you senseless. You are going to have my ass, and I am gonna make certain that you love-love-LOVE it. If there is some way to make love, I’m gonna show it to you. I’ve thought about this a long time. You are going to fall victim to my evil plan, and THIS evil plan, you will simply love!”

She sat up, and drew me to her. Enveloped in her feverish embrace, I couldn’t really notice her wardrobe selections. I was attending to her warmth, her enthusiastic kisses, and Little Bob was responding in kind. After several minutes of snogging, she drew back, and sat up a little straighter. Crossing her arms before herself, she grasped the hem of her tee shirt, and drew it over her head, tossing it aside. NOW, I noticed her wardrobe selections. Her unfettered breasts bounced, as they cleared the shirt. Firm, full, a complete handful, her pale breasts were outlined by the bikini tan otherwise present.

She stood, reaching for my hand (which, in case you were wondering, did entertaining things to her bosom). Not being any particular sort of dummy, I reached back for her, and she led me to the bedroom.

Once there, she turned, drawing me near. “I know I can never un-cheat on you. I was wrong for not coming to you at the very first. You have forgiven me, even if only for the sake of the children having an intact family. You may have done so for the kids, but you saved me, again, by doing so. We were married for 25 years, before that shithead maneuvered me into cheating on you. It was the biggest, the worst, mistake of my life. I’m never going to hold out on you, ever again. I have problems, I come to you. I have questions, I come to you, and we work them out, together.”

She stopped, and drew a breath. “I have loved you, since our first date. I never, ever, want to deny you, anything that you desire.

She paused. “You are overdressed.”

She drew my shirt over my head, and knelt, releasing my belt. I assisted my jeans to the floor, kicking them away. My shorts soon joined the jeans in the corner and she straightened up, looking my cobra of lust, in his eye. Her small hand nearly encircled me, and she took a contemplative taste of the tip.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.