Tryst or Trust: Another Cheating Wife Story - Cover

Tryst or Trust: Another Cheating Wife Story

Copyright© 2017 by Reltney McFee

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Abruptly, I realized another man might find my wife desirable. Does this save, or destroy, our marriage?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Rough   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Doctor/Nurse   Revenge   Violence  

I certainly had thought my wife was attractive. I mean, what husband doesn’t? While some women are overweight, or “too skinny”, or have other cosmetic defects ( ... as if their men do not!), every wife has qualities, in her husband’s eyes, that blind him to superficial frailties.

Abruptly, it was made clear to me that I was not alone in this perspective of Annie. I had been scheduled for some overtime, and it was canceled once I had arrived at the hospital. I made my way home, and parked in the drive. Slipping into the house, I was mildly surprised that there were no sounds of activity. I would have thought that between the boys and their gawdawful “music”, and Annie and her rattling around the kitchen cleaning up after dinner, there would be some activity, but nothing was evident. I kicked my shoes off, as was our custom, inside the door, and padded into the house. As I passed the stairs, I heard something from upstairs, a rustle or something indistinct.

I paused there, and heard it again. Stepping one at a time, I ascended the stairs, and heard a moan, sounding like a masculine voice, and it seemed to be coming from our bedroom. The door was open, and, approaching it, I saw a flicker of movement in the mirror inside the room. I focused, and had a revelation that I did not welcome.

Some guy was standing, naked in our bedroom. He was turned part way away from the mirror, but she was not. Kneeling before him, she was naked, as well, and her firm “B” cup breasts swayed as she sucked his cock.

I stood there, fixed in place, as my bride fellated Sumdood, sharing with whoever the fuck this was, the pleasures that we had sworn to share with each other, forsaking all others. Her hair was caught up in a pony tail, and Sumdood had it wrapped firmly in his hands. Annie held her hands crossed at the small of her back, and she seemed completely at ease with this fellow face fucking her.

For, he was indeed face fucking her. He guided her mouth up and down his oily erection, and held her at full stroke for moments on end, as she gagged around his hard on. Her hands never strayed from her back, wrapped each in the other. She gasped and slobbered when he drew her off his tool.

I was hard, as hard as I had been in quite a while. Simultaneously, I was pissed. I stepped back into the hallway, clear of the view of the mirror in the room, and thought. Where were the youngest kids? What was going on? She did not appear like she was being forced: she looked as into it as when we played similar games. So, if she wasn’t being physically forced, what was going on? Was Sumdood, here, threatening to reveal some secret, unless she put out? Or, was this an elective affair, and she had agreed to this, and potentially other, assignations? If I busted in, would I be saving her, or playing my hand prematurely? My fingers dropped to the 1911 I habitually carried, everywhere it was legal to do so.

I risked another glance. Now, she was, by all appearances, eagerly kissing Sumdood, writhing on him as she open mouthed kissed him, moaning as if in bliss.

I backed away, her naked breasts squashed against his chest burned into my mind. I needed to understand what was happening, and until I did, I would take no action. I retreated the way I had come, and, shoes on, eased my car away, around the corner, and down the street.

I hardly tasted the dinner I had at Denny’s. I could hardly make myself speak, when I called home, to “cheerily” announce that my OT had been cut short, and I was “on the way home!” Annie sounded calm as could be, and reported that the youngest kids were overnighting at their older sister’s, no doubt raising Cain with their nephews and nieces.

I rolled in, toed off my shoes, and gave my bride a peck on her cheek in greeting. I tossed my scrubs into the laundry, and slipped on some sweats. I settled into the sofa, and idly flipped through TV channels, trying to find something that I did not find intolerably irritating. Fat chance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.