Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II
Chapter 22: Jim and Cheri Take a Shower

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22: Jim and Cheri Take a Shower - Jim Olsen makes a discovery that changes his life. But can he handle the consequences? Will the Master PC software be a blessing or a curse? What would you do if you could have any woman you wanted for the best sex of your life whenever you wanted it? Jim finds out. But will he be able to use his new powers to reunite with the love of his life?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Cheri, of course, was still out of it when he got back. He straightened up the bed he’d used to fuck Veronica and put away his bottle of lube. He took off his trunks and put his clothes back on, including the dress shirt and tie.

Then he gave the mental command that released Cheri from her imposed unconsciousness. That same command wiped all of her memories of the FMCA, Joe Friday, and Master PC. She was his assistant and Jim was not only the boss but a virile and sexy man with whom she enjoyed having sex. She also knew that his wife didn’t mind and that she, Cheri, had had sex with her as well as her friend Samantha on numerous occasions. Life was good.

The tasks that Jim had supposedly given her had already been taken care of by others – Cheri believed that she had done them and he would compliment her for her great work.

“Wow, I guess I didn’t realize how tired I was,” Cheri said, yawning.

“Plane trips will do that to you. They never put enough oxygen in the cabin -- always makes me sleepy as hell,” Jim replied, smiling.

“I’m going to take a shower,” Cheri said, smiling, “want to join me?”

“Now that’s the best offer I’ve had all day,” Jim said, loosening his tie and starting to unbutton his shirt.

“Here, let me do that,” Cheri said, springing from the bed and planting herself in front of him. She quickly had his shirt, t-shirt, slacks, and socks piled on the credenza across from the beds. His shorts were clearly tented where his hard cock pressed against the fabric from the inside.

“mmmm ... what do we have here?” Cheri said playfully as she stroked Jim’s cock through his briefs.

“Take it out and see. I know you like it, Cheri,” he said, grinning that shark grin again. He had deliberately not allowed himself to cum with Veronica, but he had no intention of repeating that performance with Cheri. She was going to receive several loads of his tribute before the night was done, starting with one down her throat before they ever got into the shower.

Cheri looked up at Jim, lust in her eyes, as she slowly pulled his briefs over his hips, past his hardon, and down to his ankles. He returned her gaze, his own lust written in big capital letters on his face, and watched as she took his massive boner in her hands.

“Mmmmm ... I think I’d like to suck this before we get into the shower, Jim. Would you like that?”

She was teasing him and he allowed it, for the moment.

“Cheri, you are one of the best cock suckers I’ve ever had, so yes, I’d love it if you sucked my cock,” Jim said, still looking directly into her eyes.

“But that’s something only dirty whores do, isn’t it,” she giggled.

“What’s your point, my dirty little whore?”

“Am I your dirty little whore,” Cheri asked, jacking his cock with her soft little hands.

“Yes, you’re my dirty little cock sucking whore, Cheri. You’re sexy as hell and I get hard every time I see you or think of you, baby,” Jim growled.

“Mmmmm ... you say the nicest things. You’re the best boss ever. I’m going to give you the best blowjob I know how because I’m your dirty little cock sucking whore and that’s how we roll.”

“Less talk, more sucking,” Jim said, grabbing Cheri’s head and aiming it at the angry red head of his cock.

“Yes, sir,” Cheri giggled again and then took the hint and started sucking.

If she noticed a slight tang in addition to the usual flavor of Jim’s musk she did not say anything. She had no idea that this dick had most recently resided in the asshole of a stripper named Veronica, nor would she. Like all of Jim’s Master PC modified family and friends, she was immune to infections of any kind, including e-Coli. Not to mention the fact that his dip into Veronica’s ass had been separated from his current activities by a dip into the hot tub where the chemicals would surely have killed any lingering bacteria – or not; it really didn’t matter.

Cheri’s head bobbed up and down as more and more of Jim’s cock disappeared into her maw. He smiled as he remembered how she struggled to take more than just the head of his prick that first day that they’d had sex. She’d come a long way. He was going to be extra good to her going forward. She’d be a rich woman someday with her own consulting company that he would help her start. But no matter what, she’d always be willing to give it up for Jim Olsen. He’d guarantee that.

Cheri was in heaven. She loved sucking Jim’s cock, especially when he put his hands on either side of her head like he was doing now and moving her mouth up and down on him. It was weird but when she was sucking him it was like she could feel what Jim was feeling. She had never felt like that sucking her old boyfriend’s cock. Her hands were busy digging into her crotch trying to rub away the itch her pussy felt every time she had his dick in her face.

Her saliva was running freely down her chin and dripping onto her blouse but she didn’t care. She was entirely focused on the cock in her throat and the balls touching her chin on each stroke. The throbbing meat in her mouth and the feeling in her pussy encompassed her entire universe at the moment.

“Oh, that’s good, Cheri. You’re doing a great job sucking my cock my dirty little whore. Keep it up baby ... just your mouth ... that’s it ... you’re gonna make me cum in a minute ... you like that don’t you, my dirty little whore ... I think I’ll just call you m-d-l-w from now on. Would you like that? I’ll bet it makes your pussy all slimy just sucking me off baby...”

Jim had programmed Cheri to have a massive orgasm as soon as she felt the first splash of his cum in her mouth. This trigger worked every time she sucked him and explained why she was so eager to have his cock in her mouth any time she could get it. He’d also given her some extra nerve endings in her mouth and throat that made cock sucking more pleasurable.

Jim had overcome his moral ambiguity, as you should be able to figure out by now. He was not the boy he’d been at 15 when his aunt seduced him. He was not the man who years ago preached and taught Sunday school in a Pentecostal Church. He was not the man who’d felt remorse after brutally buggering a woman he’d met at the gym, nor was he the man who’d reacted with horror after realizing that he’d taken another human life (three of them in fact).

His primary impulse was to do good. That was still there. He did have something of a moral compass. It was just that he’d reconciled himself to the compromises he’d had to make along the way and gotten over his regret at what he’d initially done to Cheri and to his other conquests, and he no longer felt guilty about any of it. Period.

“Aaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” he sighed as he released control of his internal plumbing and allowed a huge burst of his pent-up seed to explode into Cheri’s oh so talented mouth. He let go of her head and fisted his cock, jerking its contents past the sucking lips and onto the hungry tongue of the wildly orgasming blond at his feet.

Cheri was beside herself with pleasure. She was on fire with lust and she was experiencing a massive climax. The taste, smell, and feel of Jim’s cock in her mouth drove her wild. She greedily sucked every drop of his liquid lust and swallowed it. She trembled as she felt the hot fluid slide down her esophagus, warming her stomach.

Finally, the pleasure became too great for Jim to tolerate and he pulled his cock out of Cheri’s sucking mouth with a pop.

“Noooooo,” she moaned, reaching for him to get his cock back inside her mouth.

“Enough, m-d-l-w, let’s take that shower,” Jim said, laughing at her distress.

He lifted her to her feet and rapidly stripped her naked.

“God Damn you’re beautiful!” Jim gasped as he grabbed a handful of Cheri’s tits. She squealed with delight both at his compliment and at his expert manipulation of her jugs.

Jim kissed Cheri passionately. In spite of just having blown a major load down his sexy assistant’s throat his lust was not sated in the least. Before the night was over he would claim all three of her fuck holes, and some more than once. He had just ended, as far as he knew, the threat to his family and friends and was secure in his knowledge that his intelligence and abilities were equal to any future threats, and he was feeling triumphant.

He tasted his cum on her lips and tongue and this enflamed his lust even further. He fleetingly wished there was another man in the room – he’d like to get his own lips on a steaming stalk of man meat. That thought was quickly dispatched as he felt the bullet points of Cheri’s perfect tits pressing into his flesh, his rampant cock resting against the soft flesh of her belly.

Cheri’s orgasms had never really stopped – she was on a sort of pleasure plateau and her entire being was suffused with sexual energy and excitement. She loved the way Jim kissed her and the way his cock felt when it pressed into her belly. She loved the way he held her tightly and the way her tits crushed against him. She loved the way his hands sought out the cheeks of her ass and squeezed them. Cheri would do anything for this man. It wasn’t love, it was worship. She was his, absolutely, and he could do anything he wanted to her. This was not an idea that Jim had put into her head specifically, but when he’d released the hold that the FMCA had put on her mind and erased the memories of Joe Friday and what he’d put her through, she was free to feel whatever feelings for him that she wanted, and what she wanted was to belong to him completely.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.