Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II - Cover

Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 21: Jim Gets His Freak On

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21: Jim Gets His Freak On - Jim Olsen makes a discovery that changes his life. But can he handle the consequences? Will the Master PC software be a blessing or a curse? What would you do if you could have any woman you wanted for the best sex of your life whenever you wanted it? Jim finds out. But will he be able to use his new powers to reunite with the love of his life?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

You would think that having triumphed over his greatest adversary Jim would feel like a million bucks. Instead he felt empty and vaguely angry. He went back to his hotel. Cheri was still in her imposed sleep/trance. Jim decided to relax in the hotel’s hot tub so he put on his trunks and headed for the pool area.

Jim had the place to himself. That’s the way he had always liked it before his encounter with the Master PC program had helped him get back the body he’d had as an 18 year old. Before he’d been reluctant to have anyone see him in a swimsuit. Now, he didn’t care either way. The privacy and quiet (except for the ventilation system and the sound of the hot tub jets) were soothing after his long day’s work.

Then the door opened and a woman walked in, alone. She was a real MILF. She looked to be in her mid to upper 30’s with beautiful dark brown hair, a creamy complexion, long legs, and big tits. She was built like a Barbie.

Jim gave her mind a quick scan. Happily married, a couple of kids, strips for extra cash, doesn’t fuck around, likes girls too, and JACKPOT she hated fat guys. Sometimes Jim Olsen could be a total bastard, especially when he was angry or upset like he was at the moment. Ordinarily, he’d have flirted with this woman and gone on his way. If she came on to him at all he’d have considered doing her. Since Cheri was along he’d have considered a threesome.

But once he found out that she hated fat guys he decided to have some fun.

She said nothing to him when she walked into the pool area but tossed her cover-up on the nearest chair, and waded into the swimming pool before swimming a number of laps (breaststroke – she kept her face and hair out of the water). When she had completed her laps she came over to the hot tub.

“Mind if I join you?”

“Help yourself. There’s plenty of room,” Jim said, smiling. “Oh, you might want to reset the timer on this thing because I think it’s about to stop,” he added.

The woman walked over to the wall where the control was located. She gave an extra little swing to her hips that Jim was supposed to notice and respond to, which he did. She reset the timer and then walked back to the hot tub, smiling. She was enjoying Jim’s attention – it was something she was used to. And, Jim was pretty good looking.

What she didn’t know was that she was about to enter her own worst nightmare. Jim had decided to have some fun with this woman.

As the tall brunette was stepping into the hot tub he changed her vision of him to one of a large (i.e. really fat) grey haired (and not much hair) man – the kind she despised. She did a double take but was too far into the tub to just turn around and walk out, so she took a position as far as possible from him and sat down.

“Where are you from?” Jim asked, innocently.

“California,” she said. She was trying not to look in Jim’s direction – she had her head back and her eyes closed. “Mmmm, this feels good.”

Jim issued a quick mental command and her head snapped forward; her eyes opened wide; she was looking right at him now.

“You don’t like fat guys much do you, Veronica?”

“How do you know my name,” she asked her voice trembling a little – Jim had scared her. That was good, he thought.

“I know a lot about you. I also know you don’t like fat guys. Why is that, Veronica?”

He gave her permission to speak her mind and she did. Did she ever.

“They’re disgusting and they stink and all that flesh – it makes my skin crawl.”

“You’d never fuck a fat man would you Veronica?”

“God no!”

“What if he had a 12-inch cock?”

“What?!”

“I said, would you fuck a fat guy if he had a 12-inch cock.”

Jim had probed her mind and he knew that Veronica had a big dick fetish. So sad. The female vagina is only about 4 inches deep, and that’s stretching it. A foot long cock is a waste of at least 6 inches of flesh, accounting for the geometry of sex and how much dick a man can actually insert into a woman’s pussy.

“Veronica? Answer me please, and tell the truth – I’ll know if you’re lying.”

“Would I have to look at him while I did it?”

BINGO. He had her and he knew it.

“Maybe we’d use a blindfold.”

“Well, I’d have to think about it.”

“Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie. Can I call you Ronnie? You don’t have to think about it at all. You’re a big cock slut. So much so that you’d fuck Fat Bastard if he walked in here with a foot of man meat in his shorts.”

She actually blushed. Jim laughed.

“C’mon, let’s go back to my room and I’ll take you someplace that your husband has never taken you before.”

“My husband...” Jim cut her off.

“Your husband is in California. You’re alone here dancing at some club in the suburbs. Stop playing around, Ronnie. Now let’s go.”

Jim stood up and didn’t let her look away. What she thought she was looking at was a 50-something man carrying about 150 more pounds than he should have been. It must have been like watching Shamu come out of the tank at Sea World. The disgust on her face was clear.

And then she caught sight of the bulge in Jim’s trunks and her face changed in an instant. Jim wasn’t going to need to blindfold her at all. But he had some other surprises in store for Veronica.

He held out his hand and she took it, smiling now, a look of lust on her face.

“Is it really 12 inches?”

“No, actually, it’s 14.”

“Oh my god,” she gasped.

Jim laughed again. She had NO idea. His cock, as far as she would be concerned, would be any length he wanted it to be. Her mind belonged to him and he could make her think, see, and/or feel anything he wanted to. Sometimes Jim was a real bastard. Unfortunately for Veronica, this was one of those times.

They dried off with the pool towels and then headed for Jim’s room. People saw them walking down the corridors hand in hand. As far as anyone but Veronica was concerned they were seeing a very good looking couple walking hand in hand. What she thought they were seeing was a beautiful woman walking hand in hand with a grossly obese older man.

“What’s it feel like,” Jim said in the elevator when they were alone, “thinking about those people seeing you with me in the hallway.”

“Humiliating.”

“Good.”

“Good?”

“Yes. Good. I want you to remember this night for the rest of your life. In fact, I can guarantee you will. And, after I’m through with you, you’re going to go out of your way to be nice to fat guys, even if they don’t tip well. When you dance you’re going to look for fat guys to give extra attention to.”

“Fuck that!” she snapped as the elevator door opened. She started to walk out -- Jim stopped her with a thought.

Jim took her hand again and led her down the hall to his room. He opened the door, ushered her inside, then closed and locked it behind him.

“Who’s that,” Veronica said, pointing to the unconscious Cheri laying on one of the beds.

“Oh, her? That’s Cheri, my assistant. She won’t know we’re here. Don’t worry about her.”

Cheri was laying on one of the beds, perfectly still. Her eyes were closed. For all intents and purposes, she was sleeping. Jim had switched off her higher brain functions before leaving for his encounter with Joe Friday. Her automatic responses were working – she was breathing and her heart was pumping, her kidneys doing their thing, etc. But mentally she was a null wave transmitter.

Veronica couldn’t stop staring.

“She’s gorgeous. How come you’re not fucking her?”

“Oh I have and I will again. Just not right now. She’s sort of a project of mine. She fucks my wife and my neighbor and her husband. She’ll fuck anyone I tell her to. And like it. If you want, I’ll wake her up and have her eat your pussy.”

“Wow. Who are you?”

“Sidney Greenstreet.”

“What? Sidney who?”

“Hmmm ... I guess I’ll have to update my cultural references. Oh well. You can call me Mr. Big.”

Jim dropped his trunks and she gasped.

“My god! It’s huge!”

“Wait until it’s hard. Get that suit off slut and get on that bed over there. Daddy’s of a mind to make some moogie.”

She continued to stare at Jim’s cock the way a rabbit might stare at a cobra – unable to move or look away. She stripped off her suit and moved to the bed. She was quickly on her back with her legs spread.

Jim sent a pleasure bolt right to her clit and she squealed with delight, her hands flying to her pussy; furiously frigging herself. She was wet and ready – Jim had seen to that with a steady stream of stimulating mental prods aimed right at the pleasure centers of her brain.

Keep in mind that though she SAW a fat man, it was not a fat man who positioned himself between her legs.

“Now, Ronnie, get ready because you’re about to get ALL the wrinkles worked out of your vajayjay.”

Jim notched the head of his enormous pecker in the opening to her vagina and then buried about 4 inches of it inside her. She grunted with pleasure. Jim pulled back and pushed in again. Another two inches. She was still feeling pretty good. Back out. In again. Another two inches. Now she was starting to feel stretched. He was hitting the back wall of her pussy, bumping her cervix on the way. Back out again. Jim looked right into Veronica’s eyes and smiled. It was not a nice smile. It was the smile that a shark might give if it could smile, when it spotted its next meal swimming unaware.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.