Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II
Chapter 14: Back Yard Fun

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14: Back Yard Fun - Jim Olsen makes a discovery that changes his life. But can he handle the consequences? Will the Master PC software be a blessing or a curse? What would you do if you could have any woman you wanted for the best sex of your life whenever you wanted it? Jim finds out. But will he be able to use his new powers to reunite with the love of his life?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next two nights, Jim worked very hard to keep Susan on edge, sexually. He paid her extra attention, without going overboard, and was more affectionate than usual. Though they did not have sex, as such, Jim made sure to brush Susan’s breasts or her ass casually as often as he could. Since he had heightened her awareness of her body and its sensations this created quite a bit of heat in Susan’s loins. Jim did not let her cum, however.

His goal was to drive Susan crazy with lust by Thursday, when Sam and Dave were coming over. What he hoped was that when the two women spent the day together on Thursday they would both be horny, and something would happen between the two women that would set things up for Thursday evening.

Jim was going to introduce Susan to swinging. He had to be careful though because this was an area where her cultural programming was deeply embedded and surrounded by thick walls. He could, of course, just make those walls disappear with his magic software, but it would be better if he just picked the lock on the gate and let Susan do the rest. He would help her, of course, by reinforcing her more lustful inclinations and keeping her on a fine edge sexually. It still might not work this time, but he felt that if he was patient, he’d get the results he was looking for.

At work, plans were moving forward on the hire. Jim used his influence to hand pick the search team which he chaired. He was also able to make a good case for a fast turnaround time on applications, and thanks to Pat’s network within the organization the appointment was fast-tracked for approval.

He checked the forecast for the week – good news there as it was supposed to be sunny and hot on Thursday, making it an ideal day for the ladies to lay out by the pool and have plenty of time to get acquainted. He planted an important idea in both Susan’s and Samantha’s minds: they were going to go out and buy new, sexy, swimwear. And, Susan was going to get a Brazilian bikini wax.

Wednesday evening when Jim came home, Susan had been shopping and had gone to the spa for a manicure, pedicure, and the aforementioned wax job. She also had a new swimsuit, although it was mainly meant to be worn for tanning and teasing.

“Well,” Susan said, as she stepped into the living room in her new bikini, “what do you think?”

“What I think is that I’ve seen more cotton in an aspirin bottle. Wow. It really shows off the work you’ve been doing in the gym. Holy smokes! If you wear that on the beach you’ll either get raped or arrested.”

It was purple, what there was of it. A couple of patches of material that covered Susan’s nipples and a little of the flesh around them on the top, and bottoms that would have made the top ten on the “bikini dare” website. She’d needed the wax job all right. Jim was smiling as Susan turned around to show him the rear view, and it was a view for certain. A thin strand of material came up from between her ass cheeks to connect to another thin strand circling her waist. He’d mentally prodded her into getting something sexier, but he probably should have put a few parameters around it. On the other hand, Jim thought, Sam will love it. I can’t wait to see what she bought.

“Don’t get too much sun tomorrow honey – remember to use some sunscreen. You know how easily that northern skin of yours burns.”

Susan had red hair and a very fair complexion – she burned very easily and it was a big problem every summer.

“Don’t worry, sweetie, I’ve got an extra large bottle of SPF45 and I’m going to use quite a bit of it. But I still want some color,” Susan said.

That night they’d gone to bed and did a lot of cuddling and touching but did not have sex. Jim wanted her primed and ready for Thursday. And, she would be, that’s for sure.

Thursday dawned bright and hot the way late August days tend to be in the higher latitudes. Jim had given Susan and Samantha both some hot dreams to prime the pump. He noticed that Susan seemed a little bit agitated as they shared toast and coffee on the patio before he left for the office. He’d been making her horny as hell all week, but hadn’t let her really be satisfied – he wanted her to really be ready to party today, and hopefully, tonight as well, although he was prepared to be patient on that. Once Susan had broken out of her shell, he had other plans that would make all of their lives more fun and exciting.

To enhance his home’s security, Jim had installed some small remote cameras around his backyard and near the front door. These were wireless cams that fed his computer system through an encrypted network. He had remote access from his office as well. The backyard cams would give a great view of the pool and patio area. He’d also had some privacy fencing installed around his backyard. The only way you could see in now was to be flying overhead.

Jim kissed Susan goodbye and headed off for work. Sam was coming over around 10, Susan said, and they would have dinner ready by 5:30.

“Don’t be late, dear,” Susan said as Jim went out the door.

After Jim left, Susan made some last minute preparations in the house, making sure everything was tidy and in order. She made the bed, picked up a few stray dirty clothes, made sure the dishwasher was empty, and started laying out serving pieces for that evening’s dinner party. She was looking forward to having Dave and Samantha over. They’d shared several meals together but hadn’t really gotten to know their neighbors that well yet. It would be nice to spend some time with Sam today out on the patio or in the pool.

About 9:30, Susan went upstairs to get ready. She had showered earlier so now she finished her hair and makeup – her behavior was like someone going on a date although she didn’t think of it that way. She always liked to look her best for company.

Samantha was going through her own preparations. She too was a bit nervous. Sam didn’t know if Susan knew that Jim had been playing with her and her husband. She didn’t really know Susan all that well, but for some reason she felt that it was important that she and Susan become close friends.

Sam had a hot pink bikini that was pretty much along the same lines as the one Susan would be sporting, although neither woman knew what the other would wear. Like Susan, she’d been on a sexual edge all week, in spite of repeated applications of Dave’s cock to her mouth (her favorite place for it) and pussy. She was “itchy” and could not reach the place that needed scratching.

It was just about 10 on the dot when Sam showed up at Susan’s front door wearing an opaque pink beach wrap over her bikini.

“Hi, Samantha,” Susan said as she opened the door, “come on in.”

“Hi Susan, thanks for having me over,” Sam said. The two women exchanged light hugs and air kisses before moving into the house.

“I’ve got iced tea on the patio and there’s plenty of stronger stuff around if you want,” Susan said. “I thought we’d have some lunch later on – I made a seafood salad. I hope that’s OK.”

“I love seafood salad, and iced tea will be fine for now – it’s going to be too hot for liquor today I think,” Sam replied.

“I think you’re right. Let’s go out to the pool then.”

The two ladies walked through the house to the back yard where there was a large patio with chaise lounges padded chairs, a table with an umbrella, and a good sized in-ground pool.

Susan had a gauzy lavender beach wrap over her bikini. Sam watched Susan’s body appreciatively as she followed her neighbor through the house to the pool/patio area. She’d seen Susan working out – they used the same gym – and knew she’d been putting a lot of effort into getting herself back into shape and it had paid off in spades. Sam was taller than Susan by about four inches, but Susan had some nice curves in a compact package.

Susan was a little nervous about taking off her wrap when it came down to it. Showing off her body for Jim was one thing, but Samantha was a neighbor who she really didn’t know all that well. Jim had anticipated this awkward moment, however, and as soon as the thought came, it was washed away by the new thought “I’m proud of my new body and want to show it off.”

“Swim or sun first, Samantha?”

“Call me Sam, please, and I think sun first – we can go into the pool and cool off later.”

“Perfect. That’s what I was thinking. Iced tea?”

“Sure. This is a beautiful back yard you have here, by the way.”

“Thank you,” Susan said, handing Sam a glass of iced tea. “The pool is new this year – I’ve always wanted one and we could finally afford it thanks to some new consulting contracts Jim picked up.”

Susan led the way to the lounge chairs and took off her wrap, hearing a gasp from Sam as she did so. She folded it carefully and set it aside, close to hand in case she needed to answer the door or something. Then she turned back to her guest just as Samantha was removing her own cover-up.

“Susan, you’re gorgeous, and I see we have the same taste in bikinis,” Sam said, openly admiring Susan’s body.

Susan blushed.

“Thank you, Sam. I’ve always admired your beauty myself, and I know Jim thinks you look pretty good – he doesn’t say, but I’ve seen the way he looks at you. Don’t worry though, I’m not jealous – he looks at me the same way. I’ve seen you at the gym. Your abs are spectacular and that suit really sets off your skin color,” Susan said, surprised to be admiring another woman’s body. And then the thought came “why not?”

“Turn around, Susan, and let me get the full effect of that bikini,” Sam said.

Susan did so and as she did she felt a flush of excitement creeping up her torso and into her face. It was intensified when she heard a low whistle from Sam.

“My goodness girl, you’ve got it goin’ on,” Sam said, laughing.

“What about you, Sam – that suit you have on is barely decent,” Susan said, laughing. “Turn around and let me look at you – sauce for the goose you know.”

Sam turned around slowly and Susan found herself admiring the view. Samantha was fair skinned just like Susan, and the hot pink scraps of fabric made her look more naked than she would have if she’d really BEEN naked. Susan wasn’t familiar with the term “camel toe” but both she and Sam were sporting rather nice ones.

“Well, aren’t we a couple of hotties, eh?”

“If you’ve got it, flaunt it, my hubby’s always saying,” Sam replied. “And I think we’ve both got it sister.” She reached into her bag and took out a bottle of sunscreen, which she began applying liberally to her front. Susan did likewise, and the two women were soon slathered in SPF45 from head to toe, at least on the front. They both lay down on lounges and proceeded to soak up some vitamin D, engaging in idle conversation, sipping iced tea and getting acquainted.

Now it’s a well known fact that two women in this situation are eventually going to get around to talking about their sex lives. This day was no exception. Susan found herself talking about how her own sex life had improved rather dramatically in the past six months.

“When we were first engaged, we made love four or five times a day, but once the kids came and we both started working full time things started to taper off. Then we both got out of shape – Jim especially after his knee surgery in ‘86, and we kind of lost interest. I was worried for a while that we were going to split up. But, wow, things are sure different now. Being in shape again has really perked up both of our libidos – it’s even better than when we were younger. Jim was always a good lover, and I used to go absolutely crazy when he would lick me (and here she blushed a bit) you know, down there...”

“You mean when he licked your pussy,” Sam said. “No point in being bashful, Susan, I mean we’re lying here next to each other practically naked and talking about our sex lives. We’re all by ourselves. If we want to use words like ‘pussy’ or ‘cock’ we should be able to, don’t you think?”

“If you say so, Sam. I guess I’ve lived a rather sheltered life. I was a virgin when Jim and I met and I really didn’t know much about sex except for what he taught me. It’s hard for me to say those words out loud.”

“Well, don’t worry about it. So Jim’s good with his tongue, is he?”

“Oh, my yes. He can drive me crazy with it and he doesn’t mind doing it for a long time – he really enjoys it.”

“Lucky you, then. Do you enjoy sucking his cock?”

“I didn’t used to at all. I started doing it because I knew he liked it and he’d made me feel so good with his mouth that I thought I owed it to him to lick him too, but I never used to let him shoot in my mouth – I’d just suck him a bit before we ‘did it’ sort of as a thank you for all the pleasure he gave me.”

“I love sucking Dave’s cock. Sucking cock is an extension of kissing, and I love kissing. And, when he cums in my mouth, well, I usually have an orgasm. Do you let Jim cum in your mouth?”

“I do now. I never used to. But, somehow, I’ve gotten the hang of it, and I know Jim really enjoys it. It really turns me on somehow, like I’m doing something really wicked – sort of like wearing this bikini – but I’ve never had an orgasm while doing it, at least not yet.”

“We’re all different, Susan – we each like different things. And, if we’re smart we find out what our husbands want and make sure they get it, hoping they’ll do the same for us. Dave knows what I like, that’s for sure.”

“Jim is really intuitive about sex. It’s almost like he is reading my mind these days. God, it just feels so good – everything he does, every place he touches, it’s like magic. I’m reindeerish all the time.”

“Reindeerish?”

“Horny,” Susan giggled. “It’s our private term for it.”

“Good one,” Sam said laughing. “I’ve been reindeerish since I woke up this morning, and Dave didn’t have time to help me out before he went to work,” she added, sighing.

Susan felt pretty horny herself at that moment. All the sex talk and the warm sun on her exposed skin. She felt wicked – wicked enough to do almost anything at that moment.

Susan said, “Time to turn over, I think. We’re going to have to help each other with the sunscreen though. Good thing our husbands aren’t here, or they’d be all over us.”

“Yeah, and that’d just be the start,” Sam giggled.

“Roll over, I’ll do you first,” Susan said, grabbing the bottle of sunscreen from the table between the two lounge chairs.

Sam rolled over, reached back, and untied the string of her bikini top. Susan stood and looked at Sam’s back, thinking about how sexy she looked laying there in the sun. Susan squeezed out a generous portion of sunscreen and warmed it in her hands before she started applying it to Sam’s shoulders and upper back.

“Get the sides too, Sue,” Sam said into the towel she was using as a face pillow.

Susan didn’t say anything but made sure to get plenty of lotion on Sam’s back. She ran her hands along Sam’s flanks, feeling the swell of Sam’s tits under her hands as she worked the lotion into Sam’s skin. Touching another woman’s breasts, even in passing, was something she’d never done. She felt her pussy getting wet and her body was tingling with desire. She wished Jim was here right now because she’d jump him for sure. She needed relief.

Samantha enjoyed the feeling of Susan’s hands applying the sunscreen. It was a warm morning turning toward noon and the sun was high in the sky, its heat pouring over them like treacle. She stifled a moan when Susan’s fingers worked their way down to where her tits had spread out a little beneath her as she lay on her stomach. Like Susan, Sam was horny, and she’d had the benefit of a “good seeing to” the night before.

Susan worked her way down Samantha’s back, applying the sunblock liberally and enjoying the feeling of Sam’s smooth skin under her palms. The idea of touching another woman sexually had never entered her mind. Indeed, at one point in her life, the idea would have disgusted her no end as something dirty and perverted. Today was different. Her mind was different. She had her hands on Sam’s flesh and she was enjoying it.

She reached Sam’s lower back and was staring hard at the firm pair of butt cheeks all exposed to the sun. She remembered Jim’s hands on her ass the other night and how good it had felt when he’d massaged her bottom, how hot she’d gotten when he’d poked his thumb into her butt hole. She blushed now to think of it.

Taking a generous amount of sunscreen in her hands, Sue began to apply it to Sam’s ass. Sam spread her legs slightly, giving Susan a view of her entire crack. The string going down the crack didn’t quite cover the wrinkled rosebud of Sam’s asshole. The little scrap of fabric covering Sam’s pussy had a dark patch outlining Sam’s slit and Susan caught a whiff of something that smelled just like she did when she was horny. “All this sex talk has us both a little reindeerish, I guess,” she thought.

“Don’t miss anything down there, Susan,” Sam said, spreading her legs a little further.

“On it,” Susan said. She moved her hands over the twin globes of Samantha’s ass and then took more sunblock and began to smooth it onto the insides of Sam’s thighs almost to the fabric strip. She even managed to brush Sam’s asshole with her fingers, making the other woman gasp.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.