Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II - Cover

Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 13: Cheri Gets a New Opportunity and Susan Gets a Massage

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13: Cheri Gets a New Opportunity and Susan Gets a Massage - Jim Olsen makes a discovery that changes his life. But can he handle the consequences? Will the Master PC software be a blessing or a curse? What would you do if you could have any woman you wanted for the best sex of your life whenever you wanted it? Jim finds out. But will he be able to use his new powers to reunite with the love of his life?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Monday morning, Jim’s assistant of more than 20 years walked into his office and announced, tearfully, that she was retiring.

“Rob’s retiring and we want to move into our Arizona condo full time,” Patricia said, with a tear in her eye, “but I feel like I’m abandoning you – I know we’ve always kidded about leaving the office at the same time, but I guess that’s not going to happen,” she said.

Jim got up and gave Patricia a hug – not a sexual one, but a hug of comfort. She was a friend. They’d been together longer than some married couples; Hell, a lot of married couples.

“Pat, Pat, Pat,” Jim said, “It’ll be OK. This is a great opportunity for you and Rob. I’m happy for you. Sad for me, but happy for you. When are you going to be leaving me?”

“Two months,” Pat said.

Jim released Pat from the hug and went back to his desk and sat down.

“Two months? We’ll have to move quickly to hire someone so that you have time to train them,” Jim said.

“Yes, that’s why I told you today, as soon as I knew about it,” Pat said.

“OK, get a hold of HR and find out what we have to do. I’m sure there’ll be forms to sign. Then, let’s make sure the job description we have for your position is up to date. I don’t remember the last time we actually looked at it,” Jim said. “Of course we’ll have to have a big party,” he added, grinning.

“Absolutely NOT! Oh! You! Teasing again!”

Jim burst out laughing. He knew Pat wouldn’t want a big party. He was just saying that to get a rise.

“Well, we’ll have to do something. It wouldn’t be right not to. You’ll just have to put up with it,” said Jim, kindly.

“Oh, I know. I just hate all the fuss. Plus, knowing you, I’ll probably be the one who’ll end up organizing it!”

“Hmmm ... not a bad idea. Get right on that, will you Pat?”

“Hmmph,” she said, turning on her heel and walking out of Jim’s office. Then she stuck her head back in the doorway and stuck her tongue out at him.

“You know Pat, back when I was a boy, if a girl stuck her tongue out at you it meant she owed you ten minutes in bed,” said Jim, laughing.

“Ten minutes? That’s twice what you’d need, I’m sure,” she bantered back.

Jim shook his head, knowing he’d really miss Pat. They’d become good friends, dealt with various family tragedies and illnesses together, attended the weddings of each other’s kids, attended parent funerals, and developed a close working relationship. He knew he’d be sad when she was gone. So, the best thing to do would be to make sure her replacement was someone he knew he’d get along with.

Jim got up from his desk and walked through the office heading for the parking lot. “I’ll be back in a bit,” he tossed over his shoulder as he left.

About fifteen minutes later he was sitting in his favorite café having a Diet Pepsi (with lemon) and talking with his favorite waitress.

“Cheri, when do you get a break?”

“It’s not busy, I could take one now I guess,” Cheri said.

“Why don’t you do that and then come and sit down with me. I have a business proposition for you,” Jim said.

“A business proposition?”

“Yes. I think I might have a job for you that will pay you lots more than being a waitress here,” Jim said.

“OK,” Cheri said brightly. She walked back to the front of the café and talked with the manager for a moment and then came back to Jim’s table and took a seat across from him.

“I’m all ears,” she said.

Jim told her about his assistant leaving and described what he was looking for in a new one.

“Pat’s been really good, but there are some skills that she doesn’t have that I’d want my next assistant to bring to the job,” said Jim.

“Wow, Mr. Olsen, this sounds like a great opportunity,” Cheri said, enthusiastically.

“I think you’d be great. Now there’s no guarantee because the hire will be done by a search committee, but I think I can make sure you get all the consideration you deserve.

“I’d love to work under you, Mr. Olsen,” Cheri said.

Jim smiled wondering if she’d meant the double entendre – probably not.

“Good. I’d like that too. Now, here’s what you have to do...”

Later, back at the office, Jim took care of the paperwork that Pat put together to get the search process started. Then, she left for lunch, leaving Jim alone in the office. His mind wandered and he replayed the events of Friday and Saturday night in his head, his cock hardening at the thought of the great times he’d had with Sam and Dave. He knew that Dave wanted more than just to watch his wife with another man – Dave wanted to show her off to a whole group of guys.

“Glory hole,” Jim said to himself. “She wants it too, secretly, but she’s afraid to do it. I know Dave would love it if she became a glory hole slut. I wonder how I could make that happen...”

Later that afternoon, Jim was cruising the local adult bookstore/video arcade. He was invisible to the other patrons, which basically meant that he had played with their minds so that even though they could see him perfectly well, they did not notice him at all or register his presence. He was doing recon work, checking out the video booths and looking over the theater.

“Perfect,” he said to himself. “I think it’s time that I put some things in place to make Sam’s fantasy happen. Dave will get a kick out of it. And, I’m going to get Susan into the act too. It’s high time her inner slut went out for some fresh air.”

When Jim got home that night Susan was sitting on the loveseat in the living room reading (as usual) People Magazine. He made a mental note to improve her choice in reading material. She should be reading The Economist or Foreign Policy instead of that tabloid trash. Oh well.

“Hi baby,” she said as he came through the door. He walked to her and leaning down, he kissed her on the cheek. “How was your day?” she added.

“S-S-D-D, as usual darling,” he responded. “You?”

“No problems.”

“Good.”

“Supper’s almost ready,” Susan said. “We’re having breaded pork chops.”

“I thought something smelled good. That’s great! You know how much I love them,” Jim said.

“Yes, I know, dear,” Susan said, smiling. “I got home early today so I thought I’d make something nice for a change. We have too many meals on the fly these days.”

Jim and Susan made small talk during the delicious meal – all the while Jim was working on ways to get Susan together with Dave and Sam; Sam first.

“Sue, I think we should have Dave and Samantha over for dinner sometime this week,” he said offhandedly.

“That’s a good idea.”

“Why don’t you call Samantha and set it up. My calendar is wide open, so it could be any night that works for you and for them.”

Jim was picking up the kitchen when he heard his wife on the phone, talking to Sam. He “listened in” and sent a few mental prods in Sam’s direction suggesting that she think of Susan as a possible playmate. Nothing heavy handed, just a hint or two.

“It’s all set,” Susan said as she came back into the kitchen where Jim was finishing loading the dishwasher.

“Oh? When?”

Thursday night. It turns out that Samantha and I both have that day off so we’re going to spend some quality time in our pool and then put together the cookout.”

“Sounds like fun. Maybe I’ll take the day off too,” Jim said.

“Oh no, you don’t! This is going to be strictly for the ladies,” Susan said, laughing.

Jim raised his eyebrows in Susan’s direction and she laughed even harder.

“Now don’t go getting any ideas like THAT,” she said.

“Just teasing sweetie,” Jim said. “I’m in meetings all day on Thursday. Pat told me today that she’s retiring in two months and I’ve got to get the search committee going so we can hire a replacement in time for Pat to do the training before she and Rob leave town.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.