Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II - Cover

Master Pc: the James Olsen Saga Part II

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 4: Next Steps

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Next Steps - Jim Olsen makes a discovery that changes his life. But can he handle the consequences? Will the Master PC software be a blessing or a curse? What would you do if you could have any woman you wanted for the best sex of your life whenever you wanted it? Jim finds out. But will he be able to use his new powers to reunite with the love of his life?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It had been six months since Jim discovered the Master PC disk in his hotel room. There had been a lot of temptation to use the program to fix a multitude of problems. Jim was basically a kind person who liked doing things for people. It was an odd flaw in his character that he was a multiple adulterer. He loved his wife very much – he’d just gotten to the point where he didn’t want to have sex only with her.

Their marriage had started off hotter than a firecracker – sex four and five times a day when they were both still in college. Even after they’d graduated and gotten jobs they fucked at least once a day. But it was always the same with the one variation being sometimes she was on top.

And, when the kids had come, sex was pretty much history. He’d started masturbating again and looking at porn. He stopped trying. He’d gained weight – a lot of weight. And, when the kids grew up and left home, all of a sudden she’d wanted to fire up their sex life again and he discovered that while he was still interested in sex, he wasn’t interested in having it with her. In this area of his internal psychology, Jim was rather selfish. But this isn’t a story about his motivations and so we’ll leave that train of thought for now.

Jim regularly got together with Cheri and Samantha. The fun part about Sam was that Jim generally recreated their chat scenarios with her when they met. He took an ironic pleasure in that. They still chatted on Yahoo – Sam never realized that the person she was chatting with was her next door neighbor. Jim also had sex with his wife – mainly to find out if the changes he’d made in her had “taken.” Plus, she was losing weight and, of course, was a lot more open to his sexual suggestions these days. Happy days indeed.

The temptation to use the Master PC program for all sorts of things had been very strong particularly in the first few days. But everything he’d read about it indicated that this is where people had really gone wrong. So one of the first things he’d done to himself was ramp up both his patience and self discipline. Jim determined that the less he used the program the less likely it would be that he’d get himself into trouble. Therefore he was very careful about using it.

Perhaps you think this is strange. Consider this – how quickly did you get bored with the last video game for which you had discovered the “God Key?” What’s the fun of playing a game that you can’t possibly lose? It gets boring. Jim had a “God Key” for real life and he knew that every time he used it he risked doing too much and losing everything. The program could easily become an addiction with bigger and bigger doses of the “drug” required to achieve the same “high.” This was a temptation he knew would be fatal if he gave in to it.

That doesn’t mean that he didn’t do anything. Obviously he used the program to fix his sex life and have some fun with Sam and Cheri. But he found other, more altruistic, ways to use the software as well. The young grand child of some friends had a rare form of childhood cancer. He didn’t use the program to heal her, directly, but he adjusted her genetic makeup to enable her to fight off the disease, AND he gave her doctor some insights she didn’t have before to enable her to properly treat her young patient. Everyone got a win.

It would have been easy to use the Master PC program to make everyone in his city healthy. Instead, he programmed the Mayor to lead a movement toward better health for all and then he tweaked the population of the City to go along with it – eat better, get more exercise, stop smoking, etc. The Mayor got the credit (and got re-elected too). Jim’s part in all of this went completely unnoticed, which was as he wished it.

No one in his community had, or would ever acquire, a sexually transmitted disease. He did this, in part, because he’d thought about expanding his sexual horizons and didn’t want to risk picking up some nasty bug.

He had a difficult colleague at work. The man was something of a bully and extremely self-centered. Jim “adjusted” him. He could have caused him to commit suicide or commit a crime that would have gotten him jailed. Instead, he chose to make some minor adjustments to the man’s personality so that he was a better adjusted, happier, person.

He didn’t do stupid things like cause a bank teller to give him a big wad of cash. He did, however, manage to get a second mortgage at favorable terms from his local credit union which he then invested and from which he had already begun to realize a tidy return.

He also decided to use the program to make sure that any consultant work he sought came to him. He’d worked a long time accumulating knowledge in his field and now it was going to pay off.

In all of this, he was patient and disciplined. He’d lost a lot of weight, he was happier than he’d been in years, and he was in good physical shape for the first time in a long time – and that would improve as time went on. His increased strength and stamina came in handy in the bedroom. His wife was happy too. Life was good.

But...

In the back of his mind was a thought that had first arisen while he was driving home that fateful February day after he’d discovered the CD under the hotel bed. Someone had made that CD disc. Someone else must have used the Master PC program. It was possible that there were many people who had this god-like power and they would not all be as responsible as he had been.

He would have to take some precautions. He made himself invulnerable to Master PC’s effects except for those HE programmed. Then, he wrote some software that allowed him to search for the Master PC program online.

He then created a CD with a working copy of the program that he could run right from the disc. He uninstalled the program from his desktop and laptop computers, used his Data Nuker software to remove all traces of the files and made it his policy to only use the software on computers that were not connected to the ‘net.

No one within the 100 mile range of the program would be susceptible to the Master PC program’s influence if anyone but him was doing the programming.

Having done all that he could think of for the moment, he settled down to enjoy his new life and his new abilities. It was time, he thought, for him to acquire a new toy. Variety is the spice of life, is it not?

Cheri was nice, but Jim’s tastes ran to more mature women. He’d joined a gym and worked out regularly. He had a fairly flexible schedule, so he varied his workout times, looking to meet new people. He spotted several women who matched his requirements for age and appearance.

Getting their names was no problem. Master PC had given him power over the girl who worked the desk at the gym and she provided him with names, addresses, e-mails, and phone numbers. She then completely forgot that she had done this.

From this list, Jim identified three women as being the best candidates for what he had in mind. None of the three worked outside the home. They were all in their late forties to mid-fifties with grown children. They were all fairly well off – either from inherited wealth or because their husbands had really good jobs. They came to the gym anywhere from three to five days a week and kept themselves in very good shape; tennis and golf in the summer with more frequent trips to the gym during the winter months.

Interestingly enough all three of the women he’d picked had names starting with the letters J, K, or L: Joy, Karen, and Lisa. “Imagine that,” Jim thought.

He decided to start with Lisa. He put her name into the program and called up her picture on the screen. Lisa was short – about 5 feet tall – with the tight body of a gymnast, even at 52. He’d heard her talking with her friends Karen and Joy and knew she had been thinking about getting a boob job – she’d never been happy with her breasts, which she thought were too small. She was worried because her husband had a new secretary with big tits and a nice ass.

So, Jim started out by giving Lisa a little help in the bust department. Not a lot, but he took her from an A to a B cup and then programmed in a gradual increase to a C cup. He added some sensitivity to her nipples, applied his standard clitoris growth program (we all have fetishes, big clits was Jim’s) to make Lisa’s clit noticeably larger and more sensitive. Ultimately he planned on finding a candidate to really do some work on – he wanted to create a true hermaphrodite with both a cock and a pussy (can you say fetish?).

Lisa didn’t need a lot of help in the female form department but he reinforced her healthy habits, tightened up some areas that she had found troubling, gave her a little better tush, and went on to tweak her brain a little bit.

So far, she hadn’t noticed him at the gym – none of the women had. He had given himself the power of becoming, if not invisible, someone you just didn’t pay attention to. That would change starting tomorrow. She would not only notice him, but she would want to make his acquaintance and introduce him to her friends. They would all find him interesting and fun to be around. That would be step one. They would invite him to have coffee with them after the workout and he would go.

Lisa, in particular, would find him fascinating and look for excuses to see him outside of their workouts. Her sex drive had been increased and she was not getting enough from her husband. She strongly suspected the reason was that he was getting it elsewhere (he was, in fact bopping his secretary). She had decided to branch out a little – to find some satisfaction somewhere else.

Lisa was going to believe that she was seducing Jim. That’s the way he set it up. Lisa would be the aggressor. She would believe that she was in control.

The next day, Jim was working out – doing some squats at the gravitron machine – when Lisa approached him.

“Hi Jim,” she said, smiling but a little nervous.

“Hi, Lisa,” Jim had grunted as he completed the seventh of this set of ten reps.

Lisa watched him as he finished and toweled off a bit before moving to the next machine.

“You’ve been working pretty hard, Jim, and it really shows,” she said.

“Thanks, Lisa. I really kind of let myself go in my forties and I’m trying to get the old mojo back, I guess,” Jim replied, smiling sheepishly.

“You’re looking pretty good to me,” Lisa said in what she hoped was an alluring way.

“Why, Mrs. Smith, you say the kindest things. I may blush,” Jim said, laughing.

Lisa laughed too. “Oh, now don’t start calling me Mrs. Smith – you’ll make me feel old.”

“I would never want to do that. You’ve got a body that a lot of 20-year-olds would kill for,” Jim said, giving Lisa an appraising look.

Lisa actually did blush, in part from Jim’s words and also because she noted the way he looked at her. She felt naked. But, she liked it. She suddenly knew that this was a man she had to get into her bed.

“Jim, would it be inappropriate for me to ask you to have a cup of coffee with me?”

“I’d love to, but where’s the rest of the gang today?”

“Joy is at her mother’s, and Karen had a dental appointment.”

“Well, in that case, I’d be delighted to have a cup of coffee with you. Where would you like to go?”

“My house.”

“OK. I just have this one machine to finish and then I’ll take a shower and meet you at your place.”

“You can take a shower at my place if you’d like, Jim,” Lisa said, quickly. She didn’t even know why she’d said that. It was a stupid thing to say. What would he think?

“Great idea. I have one more set to do and then we can go.”

Jim finished with a set of chest presses, grabbed his stuff from his locker, and met Lisa in the parking lot.

“Here’s the address. You can follow me, but just in case,” Lisa said.

“Great.”

They got into their respective cars and Jim followed Lisa to her home. It had a long driveway and plenty of privacy. She motioned for him to put his car in the spacious garage and then waited for him to park and get out.

Jim got out of his car as Lisa was closing the garage door. He followed her up three steps from the garage into a hallway that led to the kitchen. It was huge with professional appliances in gleaming stainless steel. Jim had always wanted a kitchen like this. He was the cook in the family. His wife could cook but she didn’t really like to. Jim did but had never had equipment like this to work with. “Someday,” he thought.

“Jim, how about if you take a shower while I put the coffee on and then we can talk?”

“Great idea – show me where to go.”

Lisa led him through the spacious home to the master suite. The master bath was spectacular. It had a separate “powder room” and then the bath itself. All tile – floor, walls, and ceiling – with a huge Jacuzzi tub big enough for four people, a floor drain in the middle of the room, and multiple shower heads in one corner. She gave him a towel and showed him how to work the controls – the taps were digital and you could set the exact temperature you wanted.

“Any questions?”

“No, Lisa, I think I’ve got it. This is really something. You could hold a party in here,” Jim joked.

“Now there’s an idea,” Lisa said in a teasing voice. “Why didn’t I think of that?”

She left the room, closing the door behind her and Jim quickly stripped out of his sweat-soaked workout gear. After finding the right temperature setting for the shower heads, he stood under the steaming cascade for a moment just letting it relax his muscles after their hard work out. He’d lost quite a bit of weight over the past six months since he’d found the software that had changed his life, but he was still not quite where he wanted to be in terms of his outward appearance. For his age though, he didn’t look too bad. He had about 20 or so more pounds to lose to get down to the weight he wanted to be.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.