Santa's Tinsel Tease - Cover

Santa's Tinsel Tease

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Life has been hard for Scott with the loss of his parents. It was one Christmas long ago, an answer from Santa that changed his life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Tinsel giggles, smiling at Scott. She cocks her head to the side and it takes the man a minute to realize that she is staring at his rigid member. “Do you need some help with that?” she asks, eyes wide. “Here.” She climbs onto the bed and starts stroking him. She gets her ace right next to it, then licks it from the base of the shaft to the tip. “Does it turn you one to look at those pictures?”

“No,” Scott says, watching his catgirl sister’s mouth envelope him. His is overwhelmed with pleasure. He feels he might ejaculate at any moment. He stares at Tinsel greedily sucking his prick. She stops just short of letting him get his release.

Then she stands up on the bed, pulls her shirt off which is quickly followed by her bra. Scott stares up at her beautiful breasts. They are plentiful, but from his vantage point they look even bigger. She then lets her skirt fall on the bed, leaving just her red panties. She gets back on her knees and crawls over the man until she is straddling his head. Scott feels the thin cotton of her panties against his face. He can even feel the warm dampness from her cunt.

Then he notices her looking down at him. “Do you wonder how many boys I fucked while I was at college,” she asks. “Or do you wonder how many I fucked while I was out today?”

In truth he hadn’t thought of either until just now. Tinsel grabs the crotch of her panties and slides them aside, giving the man’s mouth full access to her soaking wet pussy. Scott begins licking right away. He wonders is her is going to taste cum mixed in with her juices. So he pushes her clit around with his tongue. Her pussy tastes sweet to his tongue, and while it is very wet, she has not been recently fucked. He finds that he has mixed feelings about not getting a creampie from her. The man grabs her ass with both hands anyway, licking the length of her wet folds. And then he hears her chatter.

“Mmm, I was just kidding,” she reveals. “I’ve been saving my pussy for you today.”

Scott’s face is soaked with her juices. He lets one of his hands trace the crack of her ass until it stops at her backdoor. He then allows his finger to slowly push in and out, fucking her tight door while he continues to lick delightfully at her.

“Oohh, Scott,” the catgirl burbles. She grinds her crotch harder into his face. She cannot help but rock a little as she feels his mouth muscle lick around her clit before he inserts a second digit into her ass.

“I’ can’t take it!” she suddenly wails, rolling off the man and letting his fingers slip out of her.

“What?” Scott says with his face glistening from her juices.

“Scott...” she says, almost too quietly.

“Yes?”

Tinsel takes both hands, grabbing the panties she is wearing and tears them off. She lays herself back on the bed. “I need your dick. I need you to fuck me right now with your big, hard dick. It’s Christmas Eve and it’s time for your first present.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.