Santa's Tinsel Tease - Cover

Santa's Tinsel Tease

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Life has been hard for Scott with the loss of his parents. It was one Christmas long ago, an answer from Santa that changed his life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Tinsel smiles when she leaves the house. She feels energized from the sex she had with Dallas earlier in the morning and then having her brother clean her pussy with his tongue. Before she showed up, she had thought that getting her brother to finally see her as a sexual creature versus just as his companion, sibling or sister was going to be difficult. She is ecstatic to have been so wrong.

She does wonder about the last time he had sex. He hasn’t said anything about a girlfriend or lover. She hopes that he isn’t hung up on some girl back at school. She doesn’t mind it because she knows that by Christmas the other girl will just be a faded memory. Tinsel isn’t jaded or anything, but she knows that if she isn’t the sexiest creature in the whole world, she is at least to Scott. Santa’s elves made her that way for a reason.

She pulls out her cell phone and dials a number and waits for an answer. “Hey. Sorry I didn’t call earlier. Been busy. It’s all going according to plan.” Tinsel waits a moment then says, “Yes. I’m sure it’ll work. Trust me. Love you.” She hangs up the phone and walks down the block.

Her old neighborhood hasn’t changed too much. She walks by old Mr. Brown’s orchard. He is using a spade to clear some obtrusive grass from the entrance. She stops and crouches down across from the old man. “Hey, Mr. Brown. Remember me? Tinsel?”

He looks at her. She is wearing a tight red shirt and a very short skirt. She gives him a big smile. “Tinsel!” he says, remembering her. “I remember you. Look at you. You’re all grown up now.” Mr. Brown stands.

Tinsel thinks of the time she was locked out of the house in the rain and Mr. Brown had let her stay inside his house until her adopted father got home. The orchard looked just the same and he had told her she was welcome to take whatever apples she wanted whenever she wanted. As she grew up she noticed Mr. Brown staring at her body when she walked by. He tended to be out near the entrance whenever she was walking home from school.

Tinsel stands in front of Mr. Brown. She is now a head taller than him. She looks around and sees no traffic or other neighbors around. “Mr. Brown...” she says. And with that she lifts her shirt, revealing her large fleshy mounds, pushing them into his face. She pulls her shirt back down over the back of Mr. Brown’s head, temporarily trapping him between her chest. She is surprised when he responds by grabbing her ass before moving his head so he could suck one of her young nipples.

The catgirl keeps looking around. She sees a car approaching and quickly pulls the shirt off of the old man’s head and back on, covering her chest with now rock hard nipples. Mr. Brown has a bewildered smile on his face. He has dropped his spade during the incident. “Thank you, dear lady,” he says. “I think I’m going to go check on some paperwork I left in the office.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.