Santa's Tinsel Tease
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Life has been hard for Scott with the loss of his parents. It was one Christmas long ago, an answer from Santa that changed his life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Scott’s mind goes over and over the events that had happened after they got back from the airport. She caught him masturbating in his bedroom when she got out of the shower. She watched him orgasm and then sucked him off. His sister, the catgirl, had actually sucked his cock. He tried to let this sink in and wonders what the rest of the weekend, all the way up to Christmas day, will be like. Was that just a once in a life time thing? Is it going to be like this all weekend? Will it end after Christmas?

Scott makes himself dinner, just something quick. He ran out to pick up a few things, nothing much and certainly nothing for a large dinner feast. He puts something on the television, but his mind keeps going back to Tinsel and her beautiful, naked body. He is getting hard just thinking about it. Eventually he just turns off the television and walks down the hall to his sister’s room. It is nearly midnight when he slips in. Looking on the floor he sees the pants and panties she was wearing earlier. Instinctively, he picks up the panties. The red little thing is even still moist from where she was obviously leaking. He puts them to his face and can smell the scent of her pussy.

Suddenly, he hears the front door open. He also hears giggling. It is Tinsel and she isn’t alone. He doesn’t want to be caught in her room, yet he doesn’t have time to get out through the hallway to his room in time wither. Frantic, Scott opens the sliding closet door, steps inside and shuts it behind him. As he turns around in the cramped closet he can see into the room through the slats in the door. He quickly notices too, that he had neglected to drop Tinsel’s panties.

The man tries to be completely still while he watches his catgirl sister walk into the room with some bearded guy he has never seen before. She is smiling, her cat ears flickering like they do when she is excited. The guy is also smiling. Tinsel pulls his shirt off of him and he does the same to her. They starts kissing with his hands going up and down her body. Scott finds that rather than feeling protective like a bigger brother should or feeling jealous like an admirer, he is getting aroused. His cock has regained its hardness, making his pants extremely tight.

“Who’s place is this,” the stranger asks.

“It’s mine and my older brother’s,” she answers. “He’s probably asleep.”

“You sure your old enough,” the guy asks, as if it just now suddenly occurs to him that she should ask.

“I’m old enough, Dallas,” she says with a growl. “I went to college. Don’t worry, I’m perfectly legal to fuck. I just have good genes, so I look real young.”

Dallas unsnaps her bra with one fluid motion. “Yeah, and those cat ears you wear are sexy as hell. Too bad you don’t have a tail.”

“Oh, I used to have one of those,” she remarks, shrugging off the bra to reveal her breasts to the man and Scott as well. “But it fell off.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.