Santa's Tinsel Tease - Cover

Santa's Tinsel Tease

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Life has been hard for Scott with the loss of his parents. It was one Christmas long ago, an answer from Santa that changed his life.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

It is when she bends over to put her bags in the car that he notices. It has been almost five years since he had seen her, but Tinsel isn’t the little catgirl anymore and she has the body to prove it. No longer is she just a sweet little companion with adorable cat ears adorning her head. He catches himself staring at her cleavage in the red jacket with white fluff.

She looks up at him and smiles, brushing black hair out of her face. “Thanks for the ride, Scott,” she says.

He smirks back at her and watches her get into the passenger seat of the car. He isn’t sure, but it almost seems like she intentionally sticks her ass out when she bends to get in, stretching her pants in all the right places. Truth be told, this isn’t the first time he has had sexual thoughts about the catgirl. He watched her go from a bright spirited little catgirl into a teenager who turned heads at school. He noticed, but of course he would never act on it. They grew up together and had known each other since he was four.

The moment they get to the house, Tinsel says, “I need a shower. I’m covered in dirt and grime.”

“It’s still where we left it,” the man says.

They both left the house at the same time, going off to college away in different cities. They went home once for their first school break, but not after that. Scott’s father had died and the man saw no reason to go back home after that. And since Scott wasn’t there, Tinsel stayed away too. It is only now, after they have both graduated, do they return home. Scott arrived a couple days ago, surprised to have received a call from Tinsel to pick her up at the airport. He barely had time to get the house straightened up and erect a tree, with Christmas being only a few days away.

“Great,” she says, pulling off her shirt to reveal a thin, red lace bra that barely holds her chest in place.

As she walks by the man, he cannot help but smile and think of how he missed seeing her and how her breasts bounce when she walks. He watches her walk down the hall and catches just a quick glimpse of the fleshy mounds when she drops the bra in the hall. He feels himself getting hard and knows just what he needs to do. Scott goes into his bedroom and unzips his pants, taking them off. He then loses his shirt and boxers. By this time he is rock solid.

Scott closes his eyes and does his best to picture that flash of breast in his mind’s eye. He lets the images of Tinsel flash over and over again while he strokes himself. He didn’t grab anything to clean up with and he doesn’t really care. It takes him just a few moments before he registers the sound of someone walking in.

Then he hears Tinsel say, “Do we have another towel for my hair. I can’t seem to...”

He opens his eyes and sees the catgirl wearing only a towel around her. She isn’t looking at his face. She is staring at his pulsating erection. For a moment, time seems to stand still. Then the unthinkable happens. Tinsel has dropped her towel. Scott looks at the catgirl as a woman nude for the first time. Her ears are wet like her hair and droopy. Her sparkling eyes remain on his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.