Gunther the Reindeer Handler Does Candy Claus
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Gunther isn't getting any younger but he still has the energy to satisfy Santa's favorite daughter, Candy Claus in a secret relationship. Roland from Rutland has a different take on the situation and makes his move to get a lot closer without being banished from the North Pole.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   High Fantasy   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Let me say right up front that Gunther was definitely not a young man.

I knew he had been around the Santa operation at the North Pole long before I arrived with my bright ideas for cost reduction. I was called in to promote increased toy production by the easily distracted Elves. Those little imps preferred being silly rather than busy little workers focused on their quotas like dedicated employees. As a small-sized human male, I was able to relate easily to the female Elves because they liked the much larger human genital packages a lot more than the tiny Elf cocks that seemed a little too small for a passionate Elf girl’s memorable tingles.

It was my honored good fortune to have a veritable stable of nubile Elf females all clamoring to be selected to surround my greedy cock with their wet and wonderful elfin secret gardens of orgasmic delight. The little darlings were juicy beyond belief and had a depth of devious depravity that certainly did not resemble their innocent demeanor in front of total strangers.

I was able to engage in covert nocturnal meetings with the sexy little imps without rousing the suspicions of Santa’s secret rule enforcement department.

Late one night, I was stealing my way back to my climate-controlled igloo, when I saw the unmistakable features of young Miss Candy Claus, Santa’s favorite offspring sneaking back into the main Claus Industries building like a thief in the night.

Then, I spied the huge bulky form of Gunther the Reindeer Handler leave the same isolated hut and make his way back to the reindeer stables with the smile on his face of a man that had just gotten some fantastic pussy on the sly.

Needless to say, this event aroused my curiosity to heated fever-pitch of sexual desire that I risked raising the ire of the jolly Saint Nick and followed his sensuous, prancing runway model of a daughter into the forbidden recesses of the main headquarters. I knew it would look like I was stalking her or worse, but I was filled with a gut instinct that little Miss Innocence was not so much of a goody two-shoes after all.

I had once seen the magnificent Gunther in his altogether at the North Pole steam baths and he had the caliber of masculine equipment that would easily tempt even a daughter of Santa to sacrifice her much-vaunted “cherry” for the sake of sexual investigation.

The narrow hallways of the sturdily designed headquarters were totally deserted at that time of night and I could hear the receding footsteps of the stunning Candy Claus stealthily making progress to the inner chambers. I was extremely nervous because it was common knowledge that Santa was most jealous of his treasures of his royal spouse and his gem of a daughter of deep moral character and a reputation of spotless good behavior. I suddenly became aware of the dangers of becoming an unwelcome messenger and imagined my risky attitude might cost me my pleasurable assignment with my little harem of Elf females.

The closing door at the end of the hallway had a beautiful gold star that proclaimed it to be the private bedroom of Candy Claus. There was no guard on duty because not a single living soul at the North Pole would have the guts to go against Santa’s express orders to never spy on either his wife or his daughter at any time under penalty of expulsion without snowshoes or any means of transportation to bring one back to civilization in proper shape to continue living. I had seen the little frozen bodies that dotted the snow-scape in a way that gave evidence to their ice-encrusted lungs unable to breathe the frozen air.

I want to interject at this point that I am normally a bit of a coward in such matters, but I had this urge to see the beautiful Candy Claus in her birthday suit to determine if Gunther was warranted in his greedy need to taste her fruit of innocent womanhood.

I heard a pair of chatty female Elves discussing the fact that Candy looked well-fucked after her late-night walk inside the compound. It was obvious that both of the cute little females had much experience with the look of being well-fucked and I became even more nervous after hearing their speculation about what the gloriously-hung Gunther had done to the supposedly innocent young daughter of the mighty and powerful Santa inside the safety of his own headquarters. I pictured the large wet spot on top of the bear-skin rugs in the private storeroom used for steamy copulation after the midnight hours.

I could easily imagine the pungent scent of her juices soaking into the thick fur making the small storeroom smell like a ladies beauty parlor or a house of ill repute. Not that I had much experience with brothels or places that catered to the kinky needs of desperation sex in a nocturnal setting.

As I drew nearer to a lighted area in the rear of the compartment, I heard the unmistakable sound of heated water being poured over dirtied skin by the giggling Elf girls.

I peeked around the corner of the doorway and saw the incredible pose of Candy Claus removing her long woolen socks already completely naked except for the socks as her sole remaining item of clothing to be discarded. Her beautiful back was turned in my direction and I was fortunate to have the full impact of her heart-shaped buttocks etched into my brain with the sizzling touch of a branding iron. Her cheeks were slightly gaped and I could view her delectable brown eye with unimpeded clarity. The tender thing kept blinking at me in a Morse code of desire and I was certain it had not been too long since it had been stretched to the maximum by the well-hung Gunther just to teach her how important it was to lift her ass up to meet his thrusting rampant cock with no false sense of modesty when being taken from the rear.

I suspected that poor Candy had not had much experience in such delicate maneuvers because of her limited years and her adherence to her father’s rules and regulations when it came to matters of sexual coupling with masculine creatures of any species. I knew all about the rumors of his wife’s spicy relationships with small groups of male Elves from time to time and hoped they were speculation and not reality because I knew it would probably break his heart.

You can imagine my surprise when I heard the two young female Elves whisper to Candy that her new boyfriend Gunther was supposed to have been close and intimate with her own mother in the old days when the Reindeer handler was young and horny. It made Candy laugh because she could not for the life of her imagine the muscular Gunther mounting her mature bodied mother with anything remotely connected to passion or human sexual desire. It was hard enough to picture the sedate Santa climbing onboard the sexy older woman with the unmistakable urge of copulation fever pushing him to feats of sexual satisfaction for any female in heat for that special orgasmic release that sparked the tingle she was just now becoming fully acquainted with in the old-fashioned way with a real person and not some non-organic tool used for the same purpose.

Candy knew all the Elf females used the silly things with great regularity. It seemed so shameful to her that she had vowed never to put one of the things inside her as long as she could entice a male worker to take care of her needs or even allow an Elf to scratch her itch.

Fortunately, the name of Roland from Rutland had not come to Santa’s attention as yet and I wanted to keep it that way as long as possible.

Unfortunately, the sight of Miss Candy’s ass waiting like some assigned target for my greedy cock was tempting enough to make me forget the risk involved with humping Santa’s daughter without his prior permission.

My poor frightened cock jumped to attention when I spied the youngest of the female Elves push her pretty face inside of Miss Candy’s ass cheeks and start to lick her brown eye with a passion that both genderless and sincere. I felt certain at that moment, Miss Candy had no interest in the gender of the licking tongue that washed her slit from top to bottom and attended to ever last square inch of her delicate rear entry portal. It seemed almost impossible that the thickly girthed Gunther had forced his cock all the way up inside her rectal passageway in order to deposit his creamy residue inside her lovely form and in a way that she would find memorable for a long time.

I watched the young girl take both of the female Elves’ tongues up deep inside her lovely torso and the expression of sheer delight on her face and her moans of total consuming pleasure was music to my ears as I plotted my fastest route to stretching her anal passageway without delay.

The object of my desire caught up one of the female Elves and held her down over her knees spanking her squirming ass cheeks with a heavy hand. I listened carefully to her litany of verbal abuse for the poor Elf now subdued and held prisoner to her need to punish convenient flesh just like she had been punished by her strict and disciplined father.

It was easy to see that the deliciously toned Candy was into the spanking fetish and she was lucky that most of the female Elves considered it their time-honored focus of spirited foreplay. They had a thing about being naughty and were proud of any mischief they could point to that would demand they be immediately spanked without any chance to get off easy.

The opportunistic Candy bent over the back of the peppermint striped sofa and offered up her cheeks for the Elves to spank to their heart’s content. She was a bit miffed that the two pretty young Elf girls declined her intent and elected to rim her brown eye with their saliva laden tongues slurping like a dynamic duo at a soda shop with a chocolate ice cream shake. It was not what she wanted, but it was kinky enough to keep her in a high state of erotic anticipation and she allowed the younger one to plunge her pointed little tongue into her pretty pussy with little concern for dignity or protocol.

I watched my target of opportunity wait patiently for the elves to insult her womanhood and she certainly made no attempt to forestall her teenaged orgasm that had little resemblance to a fully grown woman’s groaning shudders of complete surrender to lust. Her orgasm was more dainty and less ripe than a jaded mature female that had seen it all and had reduced expectations of thrilling tingles ad infinitum.

I chose that moment of respite to make my entrance.

I quickly approached Santa’s daughter from the rear and inserted my happy shaft into her rump before she had a chance to even question my intent. Of course, once I was deep inside her rear facing channel, she made no effort to influence the outcome because it was far better than she expected from a pair of female Elves with far too much respect for her high-born personage.

I dirtied her brown eye and then I worried her dripping wet cunt with my eager shaft of enlightenment. I knew she desperately wanted to show me that she was experienced and ready to perform any degraded act with an air of complicity that belied her lofty position.

Then I realized the enormity of my impetuous approach and I attempted to remedy my aggressive posture by assuming a more passive role and simply kissed her like a Holiday lover from her forehead to her plump little toes. She seemed to particularly enjoy the experience in odd places like her armpits, her belly button and especially in the area between her cunt and her brown eye with her legs pointed almost straight up to the ceiling like some signal of full cooperation.

My head somehow managed to be in the line of fire when she let off a broadside of female piss that came close to forming a rainbow between her pussy and my open mouth. The two female Elves thought that was so amusing that they laughed and giggled like children on an outing with stacks of sweetcakes to devour before the morning sun broke over the mountaintop.

I covered them all with my stream of liquid gold.

We laughed at our kinky performance all the way into the bathtub where we lay asshole to belly button contemplating what outrage we would play at next. We all felt the urge to make the nocturnal hours disappear as if by magic. I sensed the presence of a strange witch mumbling almost forgotten incantations that sometimes made no sense at all. I know that I had seen her before but her name escaped me and I feared I had done something to annoy her and had never made amends.

The next morning, I kissed Candy on the lips for a long time and she smiled at me with her mysterious dimples giving me just enough of her wet pointed tongue to assure me she was in full accord with my company.

I made certain nobody observed me as I left the royal daughter’s quarters because discovery might just possibly turn out to be a fatal mistake.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.