Flames of Necessity
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Prudence D'Orvell secured her meek husband's wealth in acquiring his stately home, living a life of pure decadence at his expense, dominating him from the outset. Now in the troubled financial times of the 1930's, the hall has become a millstone she needs rid of, along with her husband. A friend in the equally decadent but politically troubled society of Berlin provides the answer, and a grounds employee is taken on to further her corrupt plan, whilst providing her with pleasure on the way.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Anthea arrived back from her shopping spree amid the Dorset sunshine, and was delighted to see Prudence had arrived back from Germany; her arousal blossoming immediately on the prospect of learning of her task, wanting to know every last detail about Horace’s disposal. Prudence’s excited embrace of her, conveyed the warmth of the pleasure she’d gained from it, both sexually and practically, her wicked smile inviting Anthea’s sadistic enthusiasm.

“Was he suitably broken by the announcement? ... I would so love to have seen his face...” Prudence’s smug and satisfied expression oozed the thrill of her response.

“Oh yes ... yes, he was being tested on the gallows when I took the pleasure in telling him he was sold, his humiliation already at a submissive peak on being subjected to a near death experience, ridiculed by laughter as the rope threatened to snuff him out at Frau Blucher’s pleasure ... his spend was magnificent as he hung there, sold, disposed of ... I had such an orgasm over it, on the train later.” Anthea tittered at her admission of masturbation over it, fully understanding how her desire for personal sexual satisfaction would have been immense, and undeniable; she’d have done the same thing.

“I take it the Frau and her friends were suitably contemptuous of him, and expressed their pleasure in taking ownership? ... I know how sadistic she is.” Prudence grinned serenely as she continued the conversation whilst strutting toward the stairs, eager to have Barker lick her cunt now he was officially her prime pet; he’d be put to good use while beneficial to her plans, and knew Anthea would have had him taste hers whilst she was away, and’d be keen to join her in a little further indulgence on hearing of Horace’s demise. Anthea smiled knowingly as Prudence took her hand and led her up, delighting in retelling her victory over the husband who’d left her with all his assets.

“Oh the Frau and her friends were aroused by their triumph over him in the most sadistic of fashions ... he was feminised on his first evening there, even before he knew she owned him, his humiliation was exquisite ... I doubt very much he’ll survive his ‘convalescence’ for long, their sadistic pleasures are SO exacting.” Anthea’s clitoris perked as they reached the door where Barker was confined, her sexual imagination running riot where Horace was concerned.

“ ... and the papers are full of the upheaval and severity of society over there ... I doubt we’ll see or hear of Horace ever again, even if the woman he’s been sold too doesn’t over indulge her sadism ... political relations between our nations narrow by the day, it’s no place for a titled Englishman, however insignificant...” She sneered sarcastically as Prudence opened the door.

“ ... poor Horace, I do so miss whipping him.” Barker erected almost instantaneously at the cruel laughter of the women, bowing his head to them as they entered, after seeing the sexual intent in their eyes. Prudence posed dominantly over the kneeling male, as Anthea lifted her skirt and slipped her silken knickers off, the gusset sodden.

“Well at least we have someone else to whip now ... just the thing to get us in the mood for the party.”


Miles Springham tried to maintain some element of masculine dignity as he rode in the back of the large black Daimler with Susie, Li, and Carla and Sadie; he still wrestling with his conscience in coming to terms with the prospect of being owned by women twenty-four hours a day, every day, but the sense of foreboding he felt now, and the overpowering pleasure that went with it, was to be thoroughly instilled with permanence by those women as he rode to his fate. Susie had reduced his already limited freedoms by stages, and now her mother was party to his domination, the combined authority would ensure he was held to absolute obedience.

As soon as they’d entered the vehicle, the smiling eyes of the female chauffeur had taunted him wonderfully in the rear view mirror, as Susie imposed her dominance upon him, impressing her mother. She pointed an elegant finger to the floor of the extravagant vehicle, as soon as Miles had dared place his backside on the comfortable seat.

“You’ll kneel on the floor between the seats, and ride to the party as befits any male in the presence of women.” Miles showed little reluctance in sinking to the floor, grateful for the plush carpeting between the seats which faced each other, allowing a modicum of comfort as he knelt in obedience between the four women. He wobbled a little as the black limousine moved off, Li noticing the bulge in the loose fitting clothing which her daughter had chosen for him with some delight, her appetite to see him thoroughly shamed while still the property of her daughter, ripening by the moment; the curt and contemptuous smile that the mature woman gave him, increasing the bulge

“I take it you’ll have him masturbate at your feet when you show him as yours at the party? ... I’d so love to see him humiliate himself that way.” Susie grinned wickedly, her cunt already wet with the promise of seeing him broken by the cruel truth of her deception, and the fate that awaited him on its revelation, her sadism rising on teasing Miles with what was more than apparent to his feminine travellers, he remaining blissfully unaware of the fact that this would be his last journey on this island.

“That would be such a sweet shaming Mother, and the party holds so many humiliations for him ... I’ll be most accommodating in ensuring it’s a night he’s taught absolute respect for feminine dominance.” The soft and sneering laughter of the women had Miles longing to masturbate there and then; his swaying as he adjusted to keep balance on his knees, stimulating his bell against the material within the bulge, the comfort of the seated women emphasising the position of discomfort he was held to. Madam Sadie Venner indulged the women further in the delightful tease, she relished her position in the matter which would formalise the fate of Miles indelibly; the hand which might be allowed to bring forth the seed from his cock in submission, would definitely be used to sign a document she’d prepared, which all but he were well aware of.

“To see that hand confirm his destiny as the slave of femininity will be such a treat ... the freedom of his seed, only reducing him to the total enslavement that hand will bring him ... I do so enjoy parties such as we’ll have tonight.” Miles jerked and quivered in submissive awe while the cynical laughter of the women hinted they knew something he didn’t, having him want to masturbate all the more, and it was to be a long drive from daylight to twilight, while the taunts of those women took his imagination to submissively erotic heights; the reality he’d know would take him beyond those dreams.

The pomp of the women in exacting their authority was never in doubt with Miles, and his humiliation was furthered by the illustration of his position to gaping bystanders on several occasions, whilst the vehicle traversed urban areas en route to the country. The humiliation Miles knew, was acute, on people viewing the smug countenances of mature females and the head of a male between them, so obviously on his knees. Many of the gapes, particularly those from older femininity, developed into wry smiles of sexual enjoyment; they could see that these were women of power, holding an element of masculinity in its rightful place. They indulged their libidos fully, before the vehicle drew off from lights or junction, an unexpected and rewarding instance which would incur coquettish gossip with female friends, or suitably subdued husband’s. The gapes of masculinity were often accompanied by instant erections; when home, the masturbation that Miles yearned for, would be indulged by them at his expense.

As the stately black vehicle swept down through the rural landscape in the warmth of the late afternoon sun, Miles sensed that his fetish and desires for women of the whip, was to be imposed upon him in permanence and perpetuity; the cold grin inflicted upon him by Susie as he was collared and leashed, was echoed by the tart smiles of Li and the other mature women, as the token of his enslavement was imposed upon him by the younger woman’s delicate hands, her grin broadening as her manicured fingers tensioned the leash and had him feel the benefit of it for the first time.

“There! ... now every woman can see you for what they already know you are ... the owned property of womanhood...” She smiled at the others as he swayed on the leash while the car traversed a winding road on its descent of a hill, the salt air now evident to its occupants.

“ ... we’ll help you strip now ... ready for display.” Miles gasped as four sets of feminine hands eagerly picked at the fastenings of his loose clothing, making him feel like a child beset by nannies prior to a bathing. As Miles shuffled awkwardly out of his lower garments, his erection stood rudely high for the ridicule of their eyes, the shame of his full exposure, countermanded by the submissive pleasure at being leashed and naked before superior women. Susie then pulled a bag from a cabinet below her seat, pursing her lips as her delicate fingers untied it.

“Time for the final preparations ladies.” Miles’ cock perked as each woman shuffled out of their coats to reveal the scant fabrics that each had chosen, her mother taking him close to expelling his seed on revealing the grace of her mature body in a black chiffon bodice, the nipples of her gently sagging breasts, poking like bullets with sexual excitement. She sneered at him as she shifted on the seat in removing the coat from beneath her buttocks, the splay of her cheeks and mature thighs displayed wonderfully in black silk tights and satin panties; a lush camel-toe revealing the heat of her arousal. His Mistress and the other two giggled and sneered at his perking cock on revealing their similarly attired bodies, Susie smirking as she first produced coiled whips from the bag, each woman toying with the feel of the leather braid as they smiled down at him, Susie capturing his full attention as she lifted a whip from the bag that he was more than familiar with.

“Oh yes Miles ... you’ll be whipped by all of us this evening...” She looked up to her mother and smiled, drawing his eyes to her, the older woman enjoying taking the initiative in spiteful arousal.

“ ... and I’ll have the pleasure of whipping you to the host ... you’ll be seen by everyone there as having lost any element of defiance ... completely.” The tingling in his balls threatened the loss of his seed, as if to confirm the sadistic pleasure of her prophecy; Miles had willingly been stripped of clothing and dignity, and now knew he was entering a domain of absolute feminine control, and as Li sneered down at him whilst adjusting the necklace which contained the defeated masculinity of her used husband, he lusted more than ever to spend his seed for her.

His erection maintained its rigidity, as the women slipped off their already generous heels, displaying delicate and elegant feet half the size of his, which they stroked his body with, playfully, whilst Susie lifted pairs of black shoes with the most extreme and severely extended heels he’d ever seen. The women grinned at him as he watched their feet slipped into heels which would emphasise their dominant status over him, compensating for their delicate stature, elevating them to their rightful position of superiority over the male. Miles was still thrusting his cock involuntarily at the air while admiring their calves and knees prompted high by the heels, when Susie produced the final items from the bag, with a smile of exquisite satisfaction; the final twisting road to Gallows Hill had been reached, and now the masks of anonymity would provide the completion which would lead to the final twist of fate for Miles Springham.

Miles yearned to spend as the black masks were adopted with eagerness by the women, their sneering smiles below the sinister black satin which obscured all but their eager eyes and glossy lips below it, seemingly made all the more potent by their identity being covered. He gasped as Susie lifted his chin, and wrapped the last one about his face, this one with a veil of black lace which hung over his mouth, which shimmered as he gasped on being rendered anonymous with it; the veil would move if he spoke without permission, instilling a further element of obedience within his defeated psyche. She jerked his leash sharply, having the veil waver, delighting the women as his eyes stared out in awe from the stark eyelets.

“There Miles! ... you might think that’s saved a little of your dignity, but we all know who you are, and many of the women at the party have been well informed of your identity ... for you the mask is just another mark of your insignificance.” Her mother toyed with the veil and grinned wickedly, her experience of such subtle adornments, boundless.

“ ... it’ll soon become nicely scented when you’re held to service after whippings, and you’re going to have oh so many ... the whiffs of feminine pleasure then permanently under your nose.” Susie jerked his leash as the car was brought to a halt, and his cock bolted high in lush submission as he took in the cottage, the row of many vehicles at the rear of the lawn, and many examples of feminine superiority strutting about that lawn, several showing interest in a wooden structure which stood in stark contrast to their spiteful smiles. Several examples of masculinity were in evidence too; each naked, leashed, and on all fours in deference to their defeat at the hands of the mistresses that owned them - the masks worn by all, adding to the erotic foreboding Miles sensed ... which Susie took great pleasure in enhancing, her spiteful smile burning into him.

“You’re going to be crushed Miles, crushed beyond anything you’ve suffered before ... you’re a very special guest at this party, and the women here have longed for your appearance.” As if to confirm her words, every woman outside the well attended function within, turned on noting the black Daimler they’d been made aware of, and focused their attentions eagerly on the arriving company. Miles felt the overwhelming aura of absolute helplessness, as the grinning feminine chauffeur strutted contentedly round and opened the door, exposing Miles boning erection to an eager audience, Li letting her coiled whip unfurl, eager to introduce his flesh to it, and that flesh to a party where he’d provide the main attraction.

At the main entrance to Gallows Hill, stood Myra Springham, her cunt moistening wonderfully below the black silk cape she wore over her near naked body, it’s sinister outline disguising her aroused body from any possible recognition, her black mask obscuring her facial features, and her brunette hair now dyed black to perfect her picture of sinister dominance. She’d become a black widow of womanhood, and as she saw her naked husband tugged down to the grass by Susie, she embraced the lushly sexual thought, she’d effectively be widowed by the time the night was out. Prudence stood next to her, similarly attired as the host of a party with a suitably dark and ominous theme; Myra’s presence at the door, ostensibly to initiate the cur at her feet in a public introduction to the society as her pet. Myra grinned down at Bennett, whilst the arriving party were still beyond earshot, as she couldn’t speak after that.

“Here comes the male you’re to replace, Bennett ... you’re going to enjoy your part in the usurping of him later, but not quite as much as I will.” Bennett’s erect cock plied its thoroughly stimulated bell-end at the soft grass, as he strained to see the arriving party through the thin gauze bag which covered his head, the stocks-like yoke he’d been fitted with, ensuring blissful humiliation as he crouched with his arse in the air, ridiculed by every arriving guest. With his neck and wrists secured in the holes of the weighty wooden contraption, he could only sample the calves and tall heels of most of the women who’d perused his lowly status with satisfaction; he’d see their smiles and they’d see his face in glorious exposure, as the only unmasked person attending; his humiliation assured on being relieved of yoke and bag, then shown to all for what he’d become - the owned and beaten property of a woman.

The external gathering of women applauded lustily, as Susie strutted pompously ahead of the masked male, her towing of him on the leash showing them her control of him, the pleasingly mature figure of her mother, bustling her gracious curves and radiating a wistful smile as she made that control absolute, in showing the stumbling Miles her whip. His jerks and pained utterances at the delicate but telling flicks he received, were as music to their ears, but were only a casual introduction as to what he’d receive; a show of power over him by the matriarch, who along with his Mistress and the two equally mature women who followed with whips trailing, would show him their spiteful appetites for inflicting thorough punishment when the party was in full swing.

Miles’ cock pulsed and dribbled pre-cum on finding himself the centre of attraction on facing the two silken caped women, the feminine crowd women now showing no interest in what lay outside, his desperation to come, primed by the whip and the silken visions of feminine superiority before him. Susie addressed Prudence as she leered down at the veiled mask with goading interest, hot for the delightful debacle to come.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.