Flames of Necessity
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2017 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Prudence D'Orvell secured her meek husband's wealth in acquiring his stately home, living a life of pure decadence at his expense, dominating him from the outset. Now in the troubled financial times of the 1930's, the hall has become a millstone she needs rid of, along with her husband. A friend in the equally decadent but politically troubled society of Berlin provides the answer, and a grounds employee is taken on to further her corrupt plan, whilst providing her with pleasure on the way.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Wimp Husband   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Sheppard’s cock boned rigid at being in the company of women he’d masturbated over, their debauched attitudes and righteous pomposity, even more surreal that it had been at a distance, now he was immersed fully within their atmosphere ... and their captive. He stumbled humiliatingly on all fours as the delighted Ruby expressed her triumph over him with swift strokes of the crop, on his being led, exposed forever, across the lawn to pay due homage to the mistress of the house.

“Look Prudence! Another guest for our party ... caught masturbating in the woods, and we know he’s been doing it for some time ... but not any more.” Prudence sneered down at him, while Myra looked on gleefully at this unexpected treat, whilst the bemused Bennett looked on from his knees, shocked by the unexpected appearance of another male to expand his already equally surreal experience, but aroused no end by the spiteful attitude of the women toward their prize. His cock boned rigid as he was enveloped by the haughty authority of the women; he’d been thoroughly aroused by the air of normality in their stance of decadent sexual dominance in his introduction to this feminine domain, their curt belittlement of him showing that this was just how the order of things were, and their regal pomposity over a male they’d obviously has no prior contact with, excited him beyond measure.

Their strict treatment of this otherwise anonymous male, fully emphasised their absolute power and so natural an attitude toward the insignificance of masculinity, taking his lust for the thrill of submission to femininity to a fine edge, with the promise of what was to come. Prudence’s contempt for Sheppard’s voyeuristic cowardice, shooting his seed whilst fantasising over what might be, was given the promise of what was to come, now he’d realise the price of his masturbation.

“So you’re the creep who’s been scaring my blackbirds. You didn’t think you’d be allowed to continue without punishment did you? ... I know Ruby has enjoyed posing for you, but now you’ll pay the price with your freedom, and you’ll masturbate to the order of a woman who’ll see you don’t repeat your filthy secrecy ... permanently.” She smiled contentedly toward Myra, and Ruby clasped her hands at the luscious indication that her voyeuristic capture would know the same fate as her friend’s husband.

“Madam Zandra ... oh yes, how sweet a price to pay!” Prudence sneered as Ruby lifted her chiffon, and bent before Sheppard, presenting the curves of her mature cheeks to his face.

“You have a good sniff and memorise what’s earned you your fate ... you’ll only have the memory of it to masturbate over in a few days time.” Sheppard sniffed obediently and eagerly on Ruby parting her cheeks and having him snort at the scents that he’d previously only imagined on shooting his mess, his boning cock denied that relief on this occasion, while his mind ran riot at what he’d brought upon himself, whilst the cynical laughter of the women confirmed it’s ominous promise. Thelma stung his flanks and quivering backside with a free gratuitous strokes of her crop, and drew Prudence’s eyes to the box on the lawn.

“Boxed like a gift Prudence?” The Mistress of the house could not agree more, he’d more than earned it.

“Why yes Thelma, a perfect place for a voyeur to enjoy the party ... listening to the indulgences from within, and viewing the odd excursion to the lawn by party goers ... not least those brought to taunt him on being made aware of his fate.” Ruby pressed the heat of her anus hard against Sheppard’s nose, prompting a daring but spontaneous lick of his tongue at the moist cleft of her cunt, delighting her.

“ ... and I’ll have the pleasure of presenting him ... having him know his destiny, after the main theme of the party has been enjoyed by all... ‘just deserts’, a perfect epitaph to the night’s proceedings.” She edged away and released her cheeks, Thelma then tugging him by the leash toward the wooden structure which stood like an outhouse in the centre of the lawn. Approaching it side on, Sheppard saw the light through the latticed top quarter of the door and Prudence swung it open with a sneer; he’d be able to look out, whilst concealed from eyes without, his presence within it of no significance except when indulging the taunts of womanhood. He baulked a little, and needed the coercion of Thelma’s crop, which was applied with pleasure by her, when shown the restrictions within, Prudence grinning as he viewed the cuffs, belts, and shackles.

“You’ll view the party in perfect comfort from in here ... with a little added discomfort to keep you keen, but we’ll get to that later.” His heart raced as he was offered into the confines of the box, his eyes noting an angled plank with a privy-like hole in it, angled so as he wouldn’t actually sit on it, but spreading his cheeks as he was strapped against hit, his legs slightly apart, his feet raised by the level of the restraint to position as though wearing heels. His arms were cuffed by his sides, to enjoy the comfort the cuffs awarded his ankles, and he gasped as a neck band collared him and held his head against a padded board, the use of thong with a large ball of leather at its middle which hung from one side, then made apparent by a delighted Prudence.

“We’ll have you view everything in the absolute silence that’s required from exhibits within the box ... you’ll become part of it, an insignificant accessory to it ... except when it pleases any woman to taunt you.” Sheppard’s cock stood high, on seeing the smile of sheer pleasure Prudence showed, on stuffing the ball of leather into his mouth, and securing the other end of the thong tight against the board, silencing him. His mumbled protests as she did so, only serving to increase that pleasure, and that of the other women, in turn, exciting his cock to maximize rigidity in a submissive turmoil as he squirmed in bondage.

Ruby’s smile had it pulse and dribble as she pulled a plank with a semi-circular cut at its middle from its resting place within the box, and grinned at Thelma, who obligingly took his cock and balls in her hand, tugging them as far forward as she could, incurring his grunts through the gag.

“This will have what’s earned you the box, nicely displayed and available for ridicule by those who choose to taunt ... you’ll find it gives you a an extra feeling of vulnerability, even with the door closed.” He grunted on feeling his spread cheeks pushed back against the angled plank at his rear, as she eased the plank under his balls, and located it in the slots provided for it, leaving those balls hanging over the cut, exposed and displayed, then grinned as she picked up its partner, pressing it against his belly and sliding it down to meet with the other; his cock and balls now shown in all their glory, projecting through the circular hole, open to inspection and ready for the spite and taunting of any woman who chose that pleasure. Thelma gave his balls a cursory swipe with her crop, having him enjoy that sense of vulnerability in full, then smiled at Prudence as she walked out of his sight to the rear of the box.

Sheppard studied the grinning eyes of the women who remained at the front, as his ears heard the creak of a door to the rear of the box open, and felt the cool breeze against the back of his legs and exposed arsehole, spread and held tight against the plank ... and exposed through the hole in it. He squirmed in the restrictive bondage, on hearing the sultry voice of Prudence behind him, just the sound of it, taunting him exquisitely.

“ ... and now for that little discomfort I told you you’d enjoy ... you’ll soon warm to the pleasures it offers you when you squirm ... and squirm you will.” Sheppard stiffened and pirouetted on his toes, as the sound of a further wooden implement greeted his ears, followed by the feel of a smoothly carved object being massaged against the flesh of his leg by Prudence, giving him an idea of its length and girth.

“You know just where this is going ... don’t you?” Sheppard’s belly pressed hard against the planking which held him tight ... there was no escaping it, and grunted wildly through the gag, delighting the women. Prudence savoured the moment as she held the flat plank up, and aimed its generous phallic protrusion at the spread arsehole, and with Sheppard pirouetting in the cuffs and whining through the gag, eased the bulbous head into the tight pucker, Sheppard stiffening his entire body as the curved phallus was eased up into his anus, the women enjoying his pained expression as Prudence pressed the plank flat against the other, securing it’s clasps and having Sheppard enjoy the full length of the phallus in perpetuity.

“There! ... doesn’t that feel wonderful? ... bound, gagged, and fucked all at once ... you’ll find you’ll come every so often, your prostate will see to that, another masculine oddity that’s pleasingly enslaved with ease.” Sheppard’s cock stood high in its isolated display as Ruby smiled wickedly whilst running a nail under it, enjoying watching it already dribbling cum, teasing him to the first ejaculation in bondage.

“I’ll bet you never dreamed of being made to come this way when you were wanking, did you? ... I’ll see you spend for me now, under my terms ... then you’ll be locked away, insignificant till the party’s end, and then you’ll learn of the full price for your perversion.” Sheppard squirmed on the unforgiving phallus, his own, rock hard as Prudence closed the rear door and had him indulge her smile along with Thelma and Myra’s, as the redheaded housekeeper who’d brought forth his seed remotely on so many occasions, now did so manually. Their haughty satisfaction was reached inexorably, as Sheppard grunted through the gag in submissive ecstasy, the bold head of his cock pulsing a wad of hot seed, in absolute surrender to the command of Ruby’s sharp nails, her spiteful smile of delight ensuring his balls gave up a worthy spend in submission.

With their laughter ringing in his ears, the door was slammed shut, three bolts slammed home, leaving him in the near darkness of the box; only the light through the lattice work which allowed his observations, giving any illumination to his insignificance. As he squirmed on the phallus which held him along with the straps and solid planking, he fully realised their promise he’d become part of the box, rather than simply interred within it.

Ruby had not finished with his humiliation yet; as she looked through the few documents he had with his belongings, she made a note of the address before tossing all the items into a dustbin, with the exception of a key found in a pocket, her wicked smile alerting Prudence to further mischief.

“I’ll take a trip into the village, and I’ll take those pictures of teenage boys that the honourable Judge Porter had in his possession ... prior to his castration.” Prudence concurred with her thoughts as she climbed the stairs to be serviced by Barker; her mood for domination nicely ripened by the box experience, her cunt and arsehole in need of a good licking, and she’d things to discuss with him too - Mannerly Hall needed to be razed to the ground. Ruby smiled knowingly at her as she watched her ascend the stairs, whilst the redhead slipped on a coat and slipped a cluster of old photographs into a pocket before departing.

Ruby found the address on the outskirts of the urbanisation, conveniently isolated, the last of a row of dilapidated cottages, behind which Ruby parked the car on a verge some fifty yards off under the cover of some chestnut trees. She strutted casually back, and peered around the gable end, checking if anyone might observe her, but no, it was clear. She put the key in the door, and it opened straight onto the living area, dank and gloomy, and bearing the untidiness typical of a male living alone. The smell of damp and the black fungus adorning the tops of the walls in the bedroom area. had Ruby sneering to herself; the accommodation Sheppard now found himself in, was probably more comfortable than this pit. Her sneer broadened on finding some risqué magazines in a draw; nylon clad women with whips, very forward publications for that era, which must have taken some seeking out, and will have been somewhat expensive for a man of little means.

Ruby sifted through the magazines and removed those with the more feminine depictions, leaving those with the more formidable matriarchs in evidence, and supplementing them with the pictures of young men, taken by the now neutered Porter. His erect cock was evident in some of the captures, perked ready to penetrate the willing anuses of the sissified males who bent with their cheeks in the air, others lying Adonis-like, sporting their own erections; each one damningly camp and homosexual. Found by his wife who’d long wanted rid of him, he was blackmailed into attending one of Prudence’s parties which was attended by some of her more sadistic friends, in fear of ruinous exposure, but found the end result equally severe; of no use to women in a sexual nature, his wife enjoyed watching him surgically castrated, and passed on as a eunuch, freeing them both from the indiscretions he’d practiced. With his disappearance from society, she’d reverted to a debauched and hedonistic spinsterhood, awaiting the granting of divorce through abandonment.

Ruby grinned smugly as she left the lewd photographs atop the magazines, indicating Sheppard’s favour of them, and left quietly. It might be a while before landlord or some figure of authority found them, his social insignificance being such, and his disappearance going unnoticed for some time, but found they would be, and his disgrace would be guaranteed. Ruby’s cunt tingled as she drove back, this particular party held so much promise, and she was now more in the mood for it than ever.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.