Fantasy Flight: Book 3
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2017 by Dead Writer

Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Book three in the Fantasy Flight Series.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   First   Oral Sex  

“Why do I think you had something to do with this stack of mail appearing suddenly when only you and Penny knew where I was staying,” I asked Frankie as she sat across from me naked with her very wet mound playing peek-a-boo whenever she moved around to open the next envelope.

Smiling, she told me, “Oh this was all my doing. The crook that mugged you set you up to take a big fall as being part of a big credit card theft ring. Racking up charges on your card was purely smoke and mirrors. Nothing will ever ship. American Excuse will not take any hits and you get off with a fifty dollar fee they stick in their pockets. The crook’s scam uses a back-end server hack that lets them use your card to put in a credit inquiry for all your other card numbers and expirations. It is the same process banks and credit card companies do routinely to make the credit agencies a little extra money as the banks spam you with offers. Since banks have been issuing the fake Visa debit cards, the crooks get those numbers too. They run all of them through the same back-end server hack until they can’t find any more accounts. Most people assume their debit card is a credit card and has the same protections. Unfortunately, banks rely on that fact to keep from having any liability for fraudulent charges as debit cards are not protected by law like credit cards. They made that mistake with credit cards and won’t do it again.”

“So how does that translated to why I have a pile of newly issued replacement cards,” I asked.

“That is easy. I pulled your credit report. It wasn’t that hard. I had your name and address already. No social needed if you know the right ways to search. The moron mugger got greedy when he saw your American Excuse Black. He went on an online shopping spree instead of handing it off to their Nigerian team immediately. I froze your credit. An associate of mine triggered an emergency, automatic, free of charge, expedited card replacement. All of them are now chip and pin cards requiring two-factor authentication. It must be put into a chip based terminal to use it. After entering your pin, it will negotiate encryption with the card to bring up a one-time secondary code you have to enter to verify physical presence. For older terminals and gas pumps, the code will be texted to you to enter. Online is only slightly different. It will require you to login into a secure site to enter a one-time eight-digit code before it will permit the transaction to process. All your old cards are deactivated. I shredded them as soon as I got confirmation from my associate that the new cards would be here before midnight. These crooks are locked out from getting to your financial data no matter how they try to hack in. I made sure your financial records are flagged digitally to immediately change all statuses to have restricted access like our government uses to keep foreign thieves from affecting their tax revenue.”

I always heard don’t fuck with Uncle’s cash cows. Seems it was more than just a saying.

“Thanks,” I told her. It was all that was needed.

For the next hour or two I worked every inch of her body over with my mouth. I didn’t finger or fuck her pretty rosebud, but it was well licked none the less. She insisted that I strip too. When I was on my back with my flag pole aimed at the ceiling she mounted my dick and began telling me her story.

“Joe, you are the only person who will get to know anything you want about me. Somehow, I feel you are the only person I have ever met in my life that I can trust completely,” she said after telling me she was going to have my dick in her while she talked no matter how sore she was right now

After slowly fucking me, until she got a nice small, quick cum, she laid her head on my shoulder to cry for a long time.

How am I supposed to stay hard inside her when she is bawling her heart out? Is this a test? Does she expect me to stay hard or go limp? I don’t understand women. I’m going to do what I normally do.

Rubbing her back softly I whispered, “Frankie, you don’t have to tell me anything. I think you need a good cry. I will hold you to me in my arms. If you want to talk, that is up to you.”

She pulled away from my arms and fucked me until I did little more than dry fire inside her before she was back in my arms sobbing again. I ignored the cooling juices running down inside my thighs as my dick popped out of her. She needed someone to hold her and I owed her at least that much for her keeping a close eye on me after what happened.

Shit I wouldn’t have found out any of the credit card theft ring crap until I was completely broke. Can I adopt her and keep her forever? She is every bit as smart as Jill. Will Ariel mind having another smart as hell, even if she is a better hacker than me, daughter? Duh! She won’t mind that at all. It will be all the toys Frankie would bring into the house that will bug Ariel.

Once she stopped crying, she started telling me her story, “Mom knew by the time I was three that I was special. My sister and I came along ten years after she got knocked up in high school by her then boyfriend. He had money, she didn’t. Instead of just blowing her off and saying it was her fault, his parents had the courts give them custody of the child. She was even made to pay child support. I don’t know specifics, but the way I heard her explain it they convinced the family court that she had gotten pregnant on purpose to entrap their son. Someone bought it. As soon as she got a job they started garnishing half of her paychecks until she finally made enough to cover the back child support. After that she had to pay eight hundred a month. Through her church she met my father. He was extremely smart and took great care of us. When mom got pregnant with me he told her she was never working again. Mom had to tell him about the child support. Out of the blue she got a large check in the mail from her first child’s father. Mom would never answer any questions about it, so when I was nine I did my first real hack and got into the county records. I didn’t understand all of what I read in them back then. Only that there was a death certificate for a boy of four months in age who died of SIDS with mom listed as the birth mother. The infant had been dead for three months when the family court judge ordered her to pay child support. Just after I turned ten my father handed me a passbook for a savings account having fifteen thousand dollars in it. He made me promise my mother would never know it existed. The next day he dropped completely off the face of the earth. No digital footprint anywhere and I mean nothing. I retreated into my computers to spend three years on the dark side of the net. I was very emotionally immature, but computers made complete sense to me. All I was ever able to find on my father was a single digitized newspaper article of him winning a state spelling bee in fifth grade and when he registered for the draft at eighteen. When I went back twelve hours later the article had been hacked to completely change the names, pictures and details. I was happy to know that he was still out there, somewhere.”

More crying started in earnest and we had both dozed off by the time she stopped. As soon as she moved to go pee I woke back up. She decided it was time to continue her story.

“I put out a cryptic article where his name was spread out through it to make it appear completely random to anyone reading it. He would find it though. When he taught me to start reading at three, he would give me word puzzles where I had to find the word or words in a paragraph that looked completely normal, but gave absolutely no benefit to the content. Nothing would be changed in any way if they were removed. Computer aided editing would remove the hidden message before it ever went to print. I finally had a way to get a message to him or whomever was using his techniques. It pulled me out of my long funk. Mom was happy to see me come out of my room for more than food and bathroom breaks. I even let her take me shopping, but never told her why I was happy. Randomly over the next months I communicated with whomever it was. I wanted to think it was my father. I needed it to be him. I believed it so much that I completely overlooked the scumbag my mom was dating at the time. At first he seemed really caring, especially toward my sister and me. He bought us brand name clothes, expensive toys, TVs, stereos, phones, tablets and even laptops. Everything was top of the line, fully loaded gear. If I even mentioned my tablet or laptop was running a bit slow, he got me a new one with as much memory, storage, cores and the fastest processor speeds available. He lulled us into a sense of comfort, then one day he was broke and scared shitless. He used the money he had left to move us from our waterfront McMansion to this dump. Mom went back to work full time and he hid out here. A week later I oddly got this craptastic chic magazine I would never read in my life. If not for the mailing label having an anagram of the nickname only my father called me, I would have trashed it,” Frankie told me as she squirmed a bit to get comfortable.

“He had used every single article, ad and picture to hide a huge encrypted message. I took me nearly a month to finally decrypt it only to find yet another cryptic message pointing me to a magazine that would hit the stands in a few days. By the time I finished playing hide and seek with him, I was horrified to find that my step-father was deeply involved in child sex, prostitution, slavery and porn. That is where I learned of Angelina and that was long before she became like she is now. At home he never touched us inappropriately. He was always telling us to get dressed when we ran around in just panties, walked naked from the bathroom to our rooms, or skinny dipped in our pool. He never gave any signs of being that way with me, so I assumed it was all bullshit by someone that figured out my dad’s codes and techniques to fuck with me. Back then I was still almost flat chested and only sporting some fine fuzz. Every chance I could I would make sure he saw me naked or looked between my spread legs as I watched TV in only a t-shirt. When that had no effect, I started ramping it up to play with myself, making it seem innocent, as he watched. Sometimes I got myself off when we were alone and watching TV together. It felt so dirty to have my shirt pulled up as I pinched a nipple while my fingers made wet noises as I brought myself off. Sometimes I did it a dozen times a day. I got mom to let me home school myself after I got into a lot of fights. By then I couldn’t stop teasing him. I was hooked on him watching me get myself off and gave up all pretense. For weeks I went around the house completely naked, getting myself off as soon as I stopped being too sensitive. I was convinced he wasn’t the man the message I got said. I was wrong, very wrong.”

Nature called and I couldn’t ignore it. I never got used to anyone being in the bathroom with me while I took a shit.

Why doesn’t it bother me to have Frankie in here sitting naked on the counter as I smell the place up? How come this feels completely natural? Comfortable even?

When I was done she made me shower with her, to make sure we were good and clean before going back to sleep.

“Just days before mom caught him fucking my sister, I heard moaning coming from mom’s room. That was nothing new. They screwed a few times a week before I started giving him my little shows. My sister and I knew what they were doing. It was no big deal. Both of us had walked in on them enough times that it didn’t bother them anymore,” she started describing the tableau she found. “Mom had to be out of the apartment by six if she wanted to not risk being late for work. It was six fifteen. Instead of mom, I found my little sister riding his disgustingly long, fat, pock marked cock. Her vulva was stretched wide as she slammed up and down on him as he pinched her nipples. They kept going at it even with me standing there with him looking right at my naked body. I tried to leave and couldn’t. Whenever he got off inside her she got down to suck him hard again to go again. They kept at it until she had to run down the hall to wash up just to make it to the bus stop in time. He just sneered at me to say that I couldn’t have any of what she was getting. He had my mom and sister to fuck. They never went around acting all smart like me. Instead they were nice dumb pussies to fuck.”

What a sick fuck. Why didn’t she have someone whack him a long time ago?

She told me she could read my mind and I was just so easy for her to read. It was why she knew right off she could trust me and needed me to be her lover. She never had the bastard arrested or killed because the last message she got from her father told her to leave him alone. Her stepfather was scared shitless of her and what she could do to him if he ever touched her. On the other hand, her sister was dumb as a post and as horny as a herd of female rabbits with only one male to service them all. When her mom caught her stepfather fucking her sister she was more pissed about him fucking her in their bed instead fucking her in my sister’s bed. Turns out it was beneficial for her mother as it let her get some sleep most nights. The fucktard had the stamina to screw for hours on end before he stayed limp. Frankie had enough of his shit finally. It just so happened to be a complete coincidence that was the same day I came to her to fix my phone.

“Funniest thing of the whole fucked up situation was that the few kid pornos he was in were so badly made that not even police could discern if the girls in them were legal or not. He had to have made them when he was in his twenties. Whatever he did after that had him hooked up with the wrong people that were busted in a big black ops sting. Rumors are the two that were at the top died during the raid,” she told me. “If my sister likes popping out his kids, then that is her life. Maybe when she turns eighteen she will leave his scuzzy ass for a younger version of him with more stamina.”

Fuck. How does he get away with knocking her sister up and not go to jail?

I expected her to continue, but instead she yawned and was out like a light. I put our towels up in the bathroom, turned off the lights and got in bed. She pulled my arm over her to get me to spoon up behind her. My hard dick was two inches up in her ass when I started to wake up, she was still snoring. I tried to pull it out and that woke her up.

“Mmmm. That is nice. How did that get up in there,” she asked as the crown of the head was pulling against the muscles of her anus. “I didn’t feel a thing. It always hurt when I pushed anything in there.”

She insisted I push it back in after I told her I woke up like that.

She shifted to pull my hand under her to her chest and the other between her legs onto her clit.

“I was so horny thinking about having you in me again, anywhere, before I came over that I put a whole tube of K-Y up my ass. It never oozed out in my panties last night. The hard part of getting it in is over. I can’t think of anyone else I would ever let fuck my ass, so how about you give it a good go until you cum. Then at least I will know if you are going to get to keep doing it in the future,” she told me as another inch slowly slid into her greased rear entrance.

Her anus must be directly linked to her clit and nipples. She went off easily when I could get up to speed and kept on climaxing strongly until I unloaded in her bowels. Now it was her turn to be on the throne while I was in the bathroom with her. It felt so comfortable I started to be sure this was just another dream or fucking great trip. Ever since I was completely potty trained I couldn’t have my mom even in the bathroom with me when I dropped a load. Nothing would happen at all until she left, not even if I had diarrhea.

Freshly showered and dressed in my own clothes was how Penny found the two of us when she let herself into my room with the spare key. Her eyebrows went up as soon as she saw Frankie. It didn’t help one bit that Frankie was only wearing a Spandex tank top that showed she her small boobs clearly. Of course, Frankie was still getting dressed in layers for the cold. Her clothes were grungy on purpose, she told me that made it easier for her to blend in with the bums and homeless.

Turning to me, Penny said, in full Lawyer voice, “Joe I need to speak to you in private, right now.”

Frankie moved like lightning to be in Penny’s face saying, “No, you don’t, Penny. We both know that Joe is as special, if not more so, to me as he is to you and a host of other women all over the country. I’m not some child whore he picked up because you were too tired to finally act on your need to fuck him at least once since you met him. I don’t have any reasons not to act on that need, so I did, a lot. While you dealt with the stuffed shirt political machine I worked behind the scenes to make sure his things were removed long before the police got a warrant to search his hotel room to ‘find’ some mystery evidence they wanted to plant. All his credit cards were cancelled and reissued after I had his credit frozen. As hard as you worked to get where you are today I doubt you want to flush your career going head to head with me. Especially not for Joe showing me what it is like to feel like a woman by a man that cares about her pleasure. I’m smart and mature enough to fully comprehend the carnal pleasures I have enjoyed with Joe. Likewise, I know that his various lovers know he isn’t meant to be with them long-term, except for one, so I also accept that he will never be someone who would marry me. Even in that light, he is someone I trust unconditionally and will always do anything I can for him, regardless of the legal ramifications of my actions.”

Penny left and Frankie finished getting dressed. Just before Frankie was going to leave, Penny came back into the room. She handed Frankie a dollar and then had her sign some papers, which Frankie speed read, before handing Penny her dollar back.

“Frankie, you now have me personally on retainer. If you need any assistance from a legal standpoint, please reach out to me directly. I see a lot the things in you that I saw in Joe when we were younger. You can’t go at the world all on your own. Trust that there are good people like Joe out there who can have your back when you need them,” Penny told her before demanding I get my butt in gear or I was going to be later getting to my flight.

I only had four hours before it was to depart. Penny was aware of the crap I normally had at airports.

As Frankie was giving me one more hug and a kiss, she handed me some papers from her backpack.

“I can’t help with the snotty college cheerleader flunky flight attendant’s attitudes any, so you are on your own with them,” Frankie told me. “I have, however, taken the liberty to process the pre-boarding security paperwork for you. Just go right through short line and you are all set. All your gear has been updated to be in a class just short of diplomatic baggage. When you check it in they will apply the appropriate stickers. The stickers are obnoxious enough that baggage handlers know to make sure nothing happens to the bags. Them fearing black helicopters full of people in black assault gear and large scary automatic weapons asking what happened between check-in and baggage claim is an excellent deterrent. Sorry I can’t figure a way to bitch slap the snots at the desk or on the plane.”

Damn I do love this girl.

Too bad we both know that full time with each other wouldn’t work. We would hook up from time to time for serious mind-blowing sex, maybe even take a week or three to disappear somewhere for a while. Still we would then have to take a long break apart from each other. It just seems to be an unwritten geek code about when two really smart geeks find they are as intellectually compatible as they are sexually. Too long together and we would start trying to show one another up. We would both end up mentally burnt and fucked out.

Penny and I rushed to get all my stuff to the elevator while Frankie slipped out the stairs. She didn’t want any cameras seeing her face or her leaving the hotel. Luckily there are some alleys she could get into that would make her seem like just another homeless person.

At the airport I found that Penny had a later flight going right into Atlanta. At check-in I found my flight had been changed and it was now on a different airline going direct to Athens.

Figures. I get over to Atlanta’s home airline to find I’m on the airline at the far side of the terminal. Thanks to the powers that be that I have this cart or I would be really huffing and puffing by the time I got the fuck over there.

At the counter I provided the electronic ticket paperwork and dumped my computer gear on the scale. Standard protocol with every airline.

“I am sorry sir,” a nasally sounding old, no longer attractive bottle blond said from behind the counter. “I didn’t tell you to do that yet. Now I have to start it all over again.”

Start it all over again involved two more female agents, an older supervisor and then finally an IT guy they pulled out of some rabbit hole where he had been sleeping while waiting for their call. No, I couldn’t just go to another station. Yes, I was in their system.

Forty minutes later she was again ready for me to put my bags on the scale. It printed out the regular handle barcode strip with airport details on it. When her machine beeped to have her put the required handling stickers on, she got all flustered again. You see they don’t have those here. I had to go to a special baggage handling station.

Fucking great! I bet you have to now spend another half an hour figuring out how to clear it out so I can go over there too? What? It is at the international terminal? You’re kidding, right?

Seems not. I had to get to the international terminal to get the stickers put on.

Of course, she makes sure to tell me I will have to get back in line again and wait for only her to be available.

So off I was to the international terminal ten minutes later, once she cancelled me back out again.

I was grumbling in line about the bullshit. One of the men that walk the lines, to make sure you are in the right place, heard me.

“Sir, come with me please,” he said pulling me out of line.

Fuck! Now just bitching about shitty service at the airport is going to get me arrested. What next?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.