Fantasy Flight: Book 3
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2017 by Dead Writer

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Book three in the Fantasy Flight Series.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   First   Oral Sex  

Damn, I guess I have to bite the bullet and talk to that asshole. Why can’t he just get a clue?

After I had been waiting for ten minutes he rushed in from the elevator. The receptionist was told to get the CTO and CIO in his office right now for a meeting. The way he said it wasn’t one that could be ignored if they wanted to keep their jobs.

I’ve heard that form of request enough times over the years.

He turned to me and told me that I should go get myself a drink in the dance club. He would join me there when he finished his meeting.

A few drinks sound good to me. Much easier for me when I have to tolerate that asshole.

I played around with the various controls on the drink stick until I made me a Coke to which I added a shot of Jack. I was making a second when April and June came into the club. They saw me and made a b-line for the bar. Blossom, I was told, had headed off to the bathroom first. None of them knew I was going to be in here.

“Hey Joe,” April said as she came over to me. “What are you doing here? After the shit my dad pulled I thought you would be out of here.”

Wait a minute. Why is she calling him dad? She lives in Atlanta. I completely missed that fact in all the craziness.

“I still have to be here to supervise my interns,” I told her. “Why are you calling Paul dad? I know he acted like he was, but my brain completely overlooked it until just now. I thought he was your uncle or something?”

“Shit,” April squeaked out.

“Dummy,” Blossom scolded.

April looked down for a few seconds and then replied, “Given everything we have all done with you already, I guess we can trust you not to tell anyone.”

That is the understatement of the year.

As she started, Blossom moved around the bar to get under me and started fishing my dick out to play with it. After being with Frankie there wasn’t any way I was going to get hard anytime soon. When she gave up on sucking me I looked down to see she had her panties off and was moving to try to rub me in her pussy. June stopped her. Seems they had some sense to realize it would make a mess on the front of my pants that Paul was sure to smell.

“Back before they had kids, my parents were big time swingers with some couples they knew from high school. Their best friends all got married after college and tried to have kids. Mom wanted to add some diversity to the gene pool after my sisters came along. Dad tried to get the friend’s wife pregnant while her husband was doing the same with my mom. Nothing worked,” she explained.

It seems that the woman’s ovaries never produced eggs. The man was sterile after doing something stupid that ended with him falling twenty feet before he racked himself up on a fence post. Donor eggs were tried without any success. Paul was told he was going to pay whatever it cost to harvest mom’s eggs and fertilize them with his sperm. Then they were implanted into their friend.

“After five years of trying she finally carried me to term. From the day I was born my parents made trips down there to have my siblings around me as much as possible or we flew up here. Only the adults knew about what happened. Their friends kept trying to have more children with my parent’s egg and sperm, but had the same problems as before. Finally, the doctor put three fertilized eggs in and amazingly all three seemed to do what they were supposed to do. She was at almost twenty weeks along when something went wrong. I was in day care when she started really hemorrhaging. An ambulance was called, but she had already bled out way too much by then for them the really help her. The hospital tried giving her lots of blood to see if that would help keep her alive. Someone screwed up the records and they gave her my blood type instead of hers. Her husband was driving well over a hundred trying to get to the hospital before she died. The police said he was dialing his phone when he slammed into the back of a cattle truck. If the bar under the back didn’t kill him, the ramp slamming down on the roof with a half dozen cattle on top it did. No one at the daycare even knew what happened. They couldn’t get in touch with them to pick me up and it was already seven at night. Someone called Paul. He called my aunt,” she said before downing the Jack and Coke I made before they arrived. “It was s week later before we found out that they had both died. Seems it took that long for them to realize that each’s primary contact was dead, not just ignoring their calls. Paul was their secondary emergency contact.”

June took over. She told us how she overheard their parents talking about how no one could ever know that the woman that have given birth to April was effectively nothing more than a surrogate mother. If anyone ever found out then someone in Nebraska would get all their friend’s wealth. Whoever it was in Nebraska had never done anything, or ever would, to have any claim to that money.

The roaches always come out into the daylight looking for a meal

Paul hired some of her grandfather’s expensive lawyers to have her aunt assigned as April’s legal guardian. Paul got really pissed when nothing would let him get to her money. Everything had been set up to ensure that April was taken care of like the spoiled little bitch she is today. The money could only be used to take care of her, nothing else. That would have been fine if not for the stipulations stating she was to be lavished in the most expensive clothes, toys and bedroom sets. She was to want for nothing and everything had to be requested though some fancy banker that was managing her money.”

“When she once hinted that her room seemed a bit small to her, the banker tried to have the entire top floor of the house expanded to make her room, and only her room, bigger. When they couldn’t do it to the house our aunt had at the time, they built a new one where April had a huge bedroom, bathroom, playroom and special kitchen where only her meals were cooked by her exclusive cook. The rest of the house was built to be exactly size and design as their old one. When April wanted a pool, they built her one. They hired a company that guaranteed two lifeguards would always be present in the pool house to be available whenever she wanted to swim when she was home. No one else could use her pool unless she invited them. If out Aunty wasn’t daddy’s sister she would never put up with this shit. He already had to give her a special bonus at Christmas every year to keep her from telling everyone about April being our sister,” Blossom said as she insisted we head up to the sound booth so I could give her and June some dick before dumping my sperm in April to see if she could catch.

Sounds good to me, I guess.

Blossom was naked before we even crossed to the stairs.

Up in the sound room April got things turned on, locked the door and played with the board while I screwed Blossom. She was very hot now and it only took her a few minutes to give her a big cum that made her wobbly legged. June lasted about fifteen minutes before she was “banged out.”

April was about to go crazy as I started stripping her of her clothes. I expected her to be wet, but her panties were not even damp.

Ok? Her nipples are rock hard, her clit is poking out, how come she isn’t soaked?

Damn girls and their period products.

Reaching between her legs April pulled out the biggest damn tampon I had ever seen without some blood on it. Given the grunt she made getting it out, it had to be much bigger than one a girl her size would use. The smell of pussy juices wafted over the whole room even with the high-powered AC unit going full blast. I slid home way too easily and we must have screwed for ten minutes before her pussy started to give me much sensation. I was just about to cum when someone came into the dance club. We could not see who it was, but the girls scrambled to get dressed. April had cum a few times and was pissed that I hadn’t cum inside her, not that I had any left to give her. It was probably good anyway because even Paul could do the math.

What the hell are they doing in here?

Roberta and Linda came wandering in looking around. One of the receptionists came in behind them to point at the sound booth. Instead of bailing out on me like the CTO and CIO’s girls had done, I was pushed out the back door and told to take a right at the bottom of the stairs. The first door would let me into the back of a janitor’s closet that had a door to the bathroom hallway. I should come out of the men’s room and go back to the bar.

By the time I had made it to the bar, the two women were walking into the sound booth. Out of nowhere I had six spotlights on me that changed colors quickly. I’m sure the girls were giggling away. Both women came back down to make a b-line to the bar.

“There you are, finally. We have done all we can until the DBAs at home chew through this company’s data. Everything was going great until their current vendor remotely applied a patch that did some background re-org of the database data. Their existing software doesn’t seem to notice, but now some columns were split into three with pointers going between them. Other tables were moved to a whole different table structure. We are obviously being sabotaged by our competitor. Kumar called them. They said it was part of their annual software update and tune-up process required for end-of-year closing. They sent him copies of all regression testing paperwork from tests they ran in the weeks before putting this onto Paul’s systems. Both the CTO and CIO had rubber-stamped the approval to do the upgrade. Neither of them bothered to tell anyone about it,” Linda explained.

Oh no! Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum are in really deep shit now. Oh, how did that go? Today were going to fuck the turkey and you’re the turkey.

Roberta then added, “Paul seems to not have known about it either. When Kumar called him, he was majorly pissed. He had been out with his kids having lunch at the time. The boss said our contract explicitly states that data is to be converted from the database as it was at the time the contract was signed. Any updates or patches violates that section of the agreement. If I heard Katie correctly through the boss’s speaker phone, the contract can be cancelled with all funds forfeit for breach of contract. The boss said this was all signed off on by their legal counsel, so they know they are screwed. The only out is to have the contract rewritten for their current production version. They will still pay a penalty of twenty percent of the original contract purchase price.”

That is fucking brutal. Ok Katie. Now I believe you. That level of thinking would scare the hell out of Penny. Did she put that in there because most companies are only really looking closely at the clauses where they get to screw us if we don’t hold up our end of the contract?

I knew we had clauses in there about us breaching the contract that had fees like this, but never knew there were any against the clients. No wonder Paul was in his office tearing those two morons a new asshole, or three. Serves him right for putting his moronic washed up high school football buddies into positions they could never hope to do. That makes knocking up both of their daughters even sweeter. Provided the plan comes to fruition, those two dicks will really be screwed in more ways than one.

We laughed about the turn of fate. All the kids turned off the music and started back down toward the bar.

Linda whispered, “Those three must really be close to get off in front of each other. That room smells like the women’s bathroom at a male strip club packed with bachelorette parties the weekend before their Valentine’s Day weddings.”

“More like one of the rug munching party tents during burning man,” Roberta commented.

June came over to say, “My father called. He said that he wants to meet with you now. April is to wait in his outer office.”

Calvin walked in followed by the CIO, CTO and their daughters. Both looked like they had been kicked in the balls, mounted by a Great Dane, thrown down a flight of stairs and then turned over to a bull dyke dominatrix bent on making all men grovel for permission to take each breath. Both girls were sporting huge smiles. They knew their dads were in deep shit. It had to be bad for both men to completely disregard that Calvin was left here in the bar with the four horny teenaged girls.

They gave us the same message June told us as they escorted us to Paul’s office. April was made to sit in an office chair outside while I went inside with these two clowns. Paul then dismissed them like they were minions of no value.

Shit he looks worse than the two of them. Good! Asshole!

“Joe this isn’t the time or place I wanted to have this discussion,” he started sounding like the used car dealer he should be, instead of a CEO. “I was a total ass. I am a total ass. My wife has reminded me of that fact repeatedly since I arrived home Christmas night. Today was to be the start of my penance to my family. I took my girls out to lavish them with money I had planned to spend on myself. I won’t even try to fake some sort of apology for how I behaved, I never bothered to learn how. Robert frequently emphasized his approval at your devoted actions toward Ariel noting that there was no possibility of any reward, sexual or otherwise, until she was fully healed. You were too smart for something like that to happen. When the casts came off you were to be out of there to keep what happened from happening. I hated you for being the gauge by which my father measured the men in our family. I have done all I could to show them you aren’t the super star you were made out to be.”

“When I found out that you were going to be here to sell us the product, instead of those sales weasels, I plotted to get my revenge once and for all. Sure, I pretended to be interested in you. No matter how pissed I was at you from the past, I found you are actually a decent guy. You knew the product, had damn cool tools, and somehow even managed to create a spark of lust in my creaky old aunt. That in itself was a miracle. Still, I had a plan that no matter what, I was going to show my father that he has always been completely wrong about you. I had you followed, monitored and watched almost nonstop. I never read their report, I just skimmed them to see only what I wanted to find. I knew he was sending a car to pick you up to take you to his house to meet you in person after all of these years. It was perfect. I had you. I was going to expose you right in front of everyone. You were finally going to be knocked off the high pedestal he placed you on all those years ago. Then I came home to be slapped in the face with the fact that you really are a better man than I, in so many ways. You did what I have never been able to do, really discipline my spoiled children. Not even one of my children, nieces, nephews, as well as my siblings and cousins, wanted to ever have done to them what you did to April. It was obvious she had real fear of doing something that would get her strapped back into the punishment room.”

Oh damn, this is great! He is so frazzled by the contract fuck up that he let it slip that April was also his daughter.

He didn’t exactly say how April was his daughter when he had a daughter a few months younger than April. The story he told was that her parents had died suddenly and they had been such good friends with them that he had been named her guardian. She had to live in the Atlanta Metro to get her monthly payout from her inheritance, so she lived there with his sister. I knew I should have pushed it given what I knew, but I wanted to get the hell out of his office as soon as possible.

Damn. I was sure I was so close to being able to escape!

He started up again to tell me, “Today I found out that you were right in your opinions of my CTO and CIO. Those two morons fucked this project by rubber stamping the upgrade without even getting my approval. They didn’t even bother to read it. There was every single detail of exactly what was going to be done by our current vendor’s update. When I found out I called our in-house lawyers. They told me to call the firm in Atlanta that we use because they are one of the best. One of their senior partners called me back to say we had no leg to stand on. She told me she knew the lawyer at your company that drew up the contract. No lawyers in the country could even bribe a judge to get us a ruling in our favor. The contract was that air tight. We screwed up majorly here. I have talked to your boss and then the lawyer at your office you have been bedding off and on. You don’t seem to have many close friends, but those you keep around you are just as sharp and intelligent as you. I understand we are now on a form of probation. Any further mistakes by myself, or my staff, will result in our having to pay a forty percent penalty instead of the twenty percent. I have already signed the modified contract terms after my aunt told me she would personally throw me out of here on my ass if I didn’t. She explained to me that losing that much money due to a contract breech gave her the authority to fire me for gross negligence in performing my duties. Since I personally hired, and manage the CTO and CIO, it was even easier for her to clean house if she so desired. If you haven’t been told of the contract changes I expect them to tell you in short order. Though, that is not the reason I am meeting you in my office instead of telling this to you over the phone or wait until you were stewed down in the dance club bar.”

I think I will keep him knowing about me and Katie under my hat for now. I don’t want to even give her the temptation to get revenge on him in any way that ties in with this business deal. That would truly fuck her over in ways she can’t imagine. I will let Penny know Paul has something that probably has the dates and times, if not video.

He got up, went over and poured himself a drink. That was downed quickly followed by four more before he pressed a button to have April sent in.

Oh shit, she is pissed about something. Really pissed. She wasn’t before. I don’t know what happened in the time it took him to speak his mind.

“What the fuck do you want asshole,” April said with some of the same venom she had used on me at her house before I tore into her ass. “I have shopping to do. Instead you are here playing boss instead of doing what you are supposed to be doing. Do I need to call the bank to have them buy this company for me to run? You know that wouldn’t even take a dent out of my inheritance.”

Paul looked like he had been slapped. I can only guess his friends were a lot wealthier than I had guessed or at least he thought so.

She was clenching her firsts and getting ready to go off on him again when I turned to her, pointed at the chair and said, “Sit down and shut up April. You can do this all you want when I’m not around to hear it, but not in my presence. This is family business and not something to be discussed with someone present who is outside of your family. Get me? You are a very beautiful young woman raised in the South. We both know that even with you being spoiled rotten, that this is no way any child is allowed to behave in the South. Do I need to contact my lawyer friend Penny to make it so I get full guardianship of you so I can ensure you become a proper Southern lady? You can ask Paul about Penny. She is part of the law firm his company retains. Unfortunately, not even your grandfather rates high enough with them to retain her services. I have her on retainer.”

Her anger turned to fear instantly. She immediately deflated to sit primly in the chair with her legs crossed like she was sitting in a church facing the camera used to broadcast the server in a micro-miniskirt without panties. She sat there quietly.

I know that look. She is expecting an instantaneous correction to her attitude with no warning it is coming.

“What were you going to say Paul,” I asked.

He looked as beaten down as April, in his own way.

“As you have seen, April has been allowed to be treated like a spoiled princess all of her life and behaves accordingly. You are the only one that has been able to make her behave properly,” he told me. “In the past she was put in first class and pampered to keep her in line when she flew back to Atlanta. For reasons I can’t discuss, having her flying up here in a private jet just wouldn’t do. As you saw, even first class didn’t cut it on her trip up here for Christmas. I’m in no place to ask you for any favors. This request is on my wife’s behalf to see if you would accompany April back to her home in Atlanta. She will be taken to any airport you are going to fly out of to return home. Kumar is putting a copy of our recently modified database on a small NAS array to take with you

Hell I’m good to head home right now if I could get a ride on the private jet service.

I waited a minute to consider it and then told him I needed to talk to my team, the office and look at flight information before I would know when we could fly back. It would hopefully be before she had to start school again next year. April remained seated as I was leaving. She was actually waiting for me to tell her she could get up now. I only pointed at the door and she followed me out.

Back in the dance club I asked the three interns that if they wanted to head back tonight or early tomorrow morning. We discussed it briefly. Calvin sort of said they were all planning to hang out with the gymnasts tonight before going back to Atlanta. It sounded good to me, so I told Paul that I was looking to leave sometime tomorrow. We would need to make arrangements and get tickets.

Once the four of us were back to the hotel I called the private jet service to ask them about flights heading back toward Atlanta. All of the past times I had called I was put right to someone who would give me options on possible flights. Today I had a lot of rings before it was transferred a bunch of times. Finally, around ten minutes later I was on the phone with someone. I told them I wanted to see what flights may be available tomorrow. She verified my information and then put me on hold.

Damn this music sucks. Can’t they get something, anything, from someone with some music talent? A toddler banging on the toy piano was better than this crap. For that manner, a bathroom full of cats in heat, with a male in a kennel in the bathroom with them, would be better.

“Mr. Johnson, sorry that you had to hold for so long. I wished I could give you some good news. It seems many our frequent clients had some problems last week up there in Philadelphia. A kind soul paid us ten times our normal fee to get them the hell out of dodge ASAP. We have shut down for the remainder of the year and the first quarter of next year to retool to better fit a different clientele than we had been designed to service. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes while we make these changes. We will be sure to notify you when our return service is available again,” he explained.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.