Fantasy Flight: Book 3 - Cover

Fantasy Flight: Book 3

Copyright© 2017 by Dead Writer

Chapter 10

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Book three in the Fantasy Flight Series.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   First   Oral Sex  

Tatyana had never dismissed the girls in that way before. She had never dismissed any of her group that had been with me when we had discussed some serious matters in the past. Something is up.

I sat back to wait for the ax to fall. Being pinned to the bed while she stripped us both wasn’t what I expected. Her body had only changed slightly from having children. Even then, seeing her naked as she was now I would never have guessed her more than being in her late teens. She was as energetic as ever as she twisted us through positions from the Kama Sutra I had long ago decided were impossible. My dick stayed right there with her as we fucked as hard as we could until I finally climaxed, went limp and stayed limp.

Damn now that a good fuck. She asked me for a few minutes to catch her breath? Is she really covered in sweat?

“I am not as young as you remember Joe,” Tatyana said with a smile as she rubbed her hands over my tech gut. “Nor are you. You are still the best lover I have ever experienced.”

Once we had caught our breath we showered together before she dressed as I slid into a pair of cotton shorts and a t-shirt.

Sitting down to have coffee, which magically arrived while we were in the shower, she finally told me, “That wasn’t for me Joe, but thanks from all of those here with me. Those church men are snakes descended from the Eden’s fabled serpent. In your United States they must contain their ambitions, it is not so for the rest of the world. Fear of what you allowed them to see in themselves has already begun their undoing. If not for their incredible athletic talent, two gymnasts I have trained would have been forced to, how do they say it, have Holy Spirit forced into them by those demented religious zealots.”

She got really agitated, jumped into my lap and shook. I held her like I would a small scared child until she calmed down. It was a while before she regained her composure.

“For only very small fee, money has transacted into special account far from eyes knowing of you,” she told me in a whisper with her head on my shoulder “Rare coins with very high values sold for cash. My contact wired funds to special account. All remaining metals melted down for new rare collection being minted for sale in New Year. Majority of coins were extremely rare. Each gymnast who travels with me and our children get own coins from special set. Rest sold as planned.”

Shit she really has a lot of connections.

Whispering back, “You should keep all the coins. Help your kids all have better life after they no longer compete and train.”

“Man who is making this happen say stupid men who give you these coins make big error. He found Double Eagle US Coins from 1986 to 1999 years marked with high grade in sealed slab. Once taken out to inspect he find fake shell put on coins. Were really 1907 Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle. He found one 1933 Double Eagle he said only second now legitimate specimen known to exist. Worth many hundred million dollars above total of coins before deception was found. When we talked he said he expected gold coins specially made to look common to hide congregation’s wealth from prying eyes. His fee was 1933 coin for services and discretion. Rest easy to sell without tracing back to anyone. When you arrive home you will find special courier bring new one ounce gold coin sets or bars each month like you have subscription,” she told me before sliding off my lap.

Holy shit! No wonder those crazy congregation leaders risked being exposed to get their coins back!

In a regular tone of voice she said, “I will let the girls know that they can come sleep with their special teddy bear. Only time they sleep the sleep of innocent babies is in your arms.”

Sleep is what we did too. I’m just not sure you can call two completely naked teen gymnasts laying with their wet mounds pressing against my thighs and tits against my chest innocent. Having their hands resting just above my dick did little to make me have innocent thoughts, or dreams. I know I didn’t wake up having innocent thoughts.

There is something to be said for seeing the nice, tight, bare ass of a girl facing you as she rides your dick bareback in reverse cowgirl style.

I knew instantly it was not Sonya or Nika, their hips were wider and they waxed everything from their neck down. The woman or girl riding my dick only had fuzz all around their butthole and pussy lips. I could not see any more than that from the way she was riding me in the dim room light. The curtains were still closed so I couldn’t really tell what time it was. She also wasn’t any of the other gymnast girls that had managed to get in here to take a ride on me.

Joe why the hell are you caring right now? See that blood? She had a cherry and she is here riding your dick! Duh!

Couldn’t really argue with my sleepy head logic, could I?

I didn’t have to wait for long. What woke me up was my rapidly approaching orgasm. I went to reach out to grab her hips to slam her down on me. Instead I came only to find my hands were bound to the bed with something fuzzy and soft.

Again? Really? What is this with tying me up so girls could fuck me? At least I’m not gagged this time.

“You’re about to make me cum inside you right now if you don’t stop,” I managed to croak out of my dry morning breath mouth.

Not saying a word, she sped up and really worked my dick over with her vaginal muscles until I felt the first blast racing up to squirt inside her. She felt it, or heard my moan, because she dropped down hard on my dick while speed rubbing her clit. She came as my dick was getting completely limp. My dick was milked up inside her before she moved away like a streak in front of my eyes.

One second she was getting the few drops of sperm out of my dick to drain inside her, the next she was off beside the bed with her panties shoved partially up in her cunt to keep the sperm in. Barely five seconds after that her robed body disappeared out into the suite and left. I never saw her except from the back.

Still tied to the bed I closed my eyes to see if I was awake enough to remember the various ways I had watched people getting free when left tied up after getting done playing bondage games. The first part was to see what was used to tie me up.

Belts from the spa robes. That is a relief.

I was glad it wasn’t padded cuffs or silk ties. Both leave very little signs of being bound while tending to be almost impossible to get out of when done right. The robe belts were easier because they were cotton with some give. I couldn’t dislocate my thumb like one video had shown, but there was enough slack there that I could roll my wrist back and forth to make enough room to get my hand out. It was a slow process.

At least I was making progress.

“There will be none of that,” a feminine voice said from somewhere off the side of me. “We touch you. You not touch us. Lay back. We have things we do to you that make you feel like man feels when making child inside woman. Today we use you to try to make child in many women.”

Turning toward the voice made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I thought I was surely talking to a ghost. The voice came clearly from the side of the bed nearest the windows. There was an end table, lamp and the then the curtains. No way was I going crazy. The sound could be made to be there though. Either way, I worked faster to get my hand loose so I could get the hell out of this room. Something weird was going on.

Calm down Joe. I bet Paul’s minions slipped you more of that crap Gordo must have used on you. Well that or you really are insane and this is complete figment of your imagination.

I’m so not arguing with myself...

A few quick twists had my thumb free of the tie on that side. The rest was easy, or should have been. A strong hand grabbed my arm and pinned it to the bed. I was quickly retied with the robe belt. At least I was not crazy and it was no ghost. Whoever it was had on some sort of head to toe body suit that allowed them to stand over near the curtains to be practically invisible in what little light came through the tiny cracks between the hotel curtains.

There was another one on the other side that untied and retied my arm on that side as well.

Yet a third appeared that tied my feet. This one I could see clearly. Well as clear as a shadow against the lighter background of the wall behind them.

“I said you are not to touch us. We will touch you in pleasant ways to take from you what makes a child in a woman,” the same feminine voice said from beside me.

Turning toward the voice again I said, “Enough of this ninja shit already. Just blindfold me and be done with it. Not that it really matters anyway. I doubt I have made enough sperm in the last 24 hours to do anything to knock up a woman overdosed on fertility drugs and uterus full of viable donor eggs. My balls have been sucked dry these last few days. What I did have left a few minutes ago went inside the girl that just raped me. Oh, and I need to piss like a racehorse. Let me up already.”

The one on the side nearest the bathroom moved and a small sunbeam from the curtains hit on them.

Wow. That is fucking awesomely cool! I could so have watched couples fucking in the make out spots from a foot away, instead of with binoculars, if I had a body suit like that.

As the person moved, I got to see that whatever it was made of had a lot of tiny multicolored fibers that made it hard to really pick out one specific color or hue. I could tell they were colored because of the sunbeam. The rest of the suit seemed to be almost prismatic when they moved. Once they were more than a foot away, they seemed to blur, more than blend, into the background.

Were these inspired by Tolkien’s Elven Cloaks or was he inspired by them?

The one beside the bed grabbed my dick, pushed it into some sort of tube and then I felt suction making me rock hard.

“You release urine now,” a younger sounding voice said as she held the tube on my dick.

Yeah, like I can pee with a boner.

Well I guess I can try. Turns out it was easier than I expected. As soon as I relaxed enough to pee, it seemed to be sucked completely out of me. Someone was pressing in at the base of the tube broke the suction so the thing could be removed.

I must get one of those too. It would make pissing on long drives without stopping a lot easier.

Since I was already hard, it seemed they decided it was time to get back to business.

The same one that sucked my piss out with the vacuum tube soon appeared a foot away as they worked the jumpsuit off with their back turned to me. For all I knew it was a boy from the back. Their body was rock hard with no sign of body fat, but the muscles were toned differently than Tatyana’s gymnasts somehow.

Smoothly they were on the bed perched above my dick as another one of them aimed me up in the air.

It was no a guy. That was for sure. I felt a tight wet heat around the head of my dick as she held me pushed against the entrance to her vagina. She made a quick downward thrust that caused my dick to bend. Three more of those happened before the head finally forced inside her. Then there was her cherry. It gave less of a fight than the tight ring of her vaginal muscles. Once I was fully seated she waited a long time before experimenting with a few short thrusts. We were doing two inch long strokes when she came hard and fell back to lay back on top of my chest.

They must not have planned for this when they tied my hands. Even with her mask hiding her face and hair, her neck and shoulders were bare. I don’t think she was passed out. It was more like in a major complete loss of muscle control after a mind-blowing orgasm. While I waited for her to move I turned my head to kiss and lick on her neck before nibbling lightly on her shoulders.

Definite erogenous zone for her! Damn can I make her cum again from just a little foreplay? Wait, did she just cum?

My balls got an unexpected wash of hot pussy juices right as she quivered a bit. I think I made her have a lot of little ones before she finally turned her head, pulled the front of the mask up enough to start kissing me as best as she could in this position.

“It would be a lot easier to kiss and rub your nipples on my chest as you fuck me, if you turned around and let my hands go. Plus, if you want to make me cum anytime in the next hour or two, I need more visual stimulation than looking at your tight boyish looking butt and asshole,” I said whispering in her ear. “For that matter I could pinch and pull your nipples with my teeth if that helps you get off.”

She seemed to like the idea. She slid off me, repositioned facing me and fought to get the head of my dick back inside her just opened vagina. I saw her start a lot of hand signals with the girls who had tied me back down. I couldn’t make a thing out so I looked at her body more closely.

Right off I saw that she was muscular with tight, firm abs, thighs and arms.

Just over where my dick was spreading her pussy mound widely was a wiry set of pubic hair that had grown into a well-established triangle shape long ago. Her breasts likewise matched my assumption that she was at least in her twenties, probably closer to thirty. Both breasts were barely the size of half baseballs with rock hard pencil eraser sized nipples. That by itself would have made me think she was younger if not of that fact that they had some noticeable sag to them.

She finished whatever conversations she was having with the others and started to ride me slowly again. It took even less time than before for her to have another huge cum that made her fall forward on me. The way she fell put one tit just a bit away from my face. Twisting my head just right got her rubbery nipple into my mouth. I bit down hard on it and she damn near squeezed my dick soft as she came with no warning to either if us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.