Fantasy Flight: Book 3
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by Dead Writer

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Book three in the Fantasy Flight Series.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   First   Oral Sex  

Damn I over slept!

I hurried to get dressed before I called Calvin, Linda and Roberta. All three of them were already over at Paul’s office checking everything out. Seems all of the noise from the church congregation was too much for them and they called Kumar up to see when they could come back in to babysit the servers. He knew his ass was on the line, so he had planned to be there all night anyway. They offered to do the babysitting for him if they could get a couch to let someone crash between shifts. Turns out Robert had the forethought to consider long days and nights required for fixing some server or software problem. He had four sleep rooms built along the side wall of the data center for that very purpose. Kumar got to go home to his family while my techs all got a quiet place to crash.

Ok, so I get a long shower after all, or not...

Damn my room and bathroom were completely trashed. When I called Calvin to ask if I could go in his room to use his, since I had keycard for all their rooms as well as mine, he said to come over to Paul’s office instead. Each of the sleep rooms had some sort of amazing multiple jet spa shower setup. He said I had to try at least once in my life. I quickly dressed and as I went to get my computer gear realized nothing was packed up. I even still had the steel briefcase full of gold. Shit!

Hurriedly, I quickly unpacked my suitcase into the dresser. From there I stuffed all my ring kits, pico projectors, cabled and miscellaneous crap in my suit case. I got a pair of nitrile gloves from my tool case. I moved all the gold, diamonds and most of the cash into my case full of “just in case you need it” crap that I always seemed to need when I didn’t have it with me. A few rat nests of USB-A printer cables, power bricks for the NUCs, laptop chargers and cabled mice were jammed on top. There were none of my fingerprints anywhere on any of their bounty lest they try to say I had robbed them somehow. I never touched the steel case either and had stealthily wiped their SSD drive down before handing it back to them. I had three fifties and a hundred sticking out the side of the case with the rest of the cash from one of the small envelopes put inside. I locked it up and then put it on my equipment cart. Just a quick flip of a jacket over the cart hid it nicely as I headed to the elevator. Oddly it was completely quiet in the hotel and no one was out milling in the halls.

Downstairs I asked the doorman where the crowd was today.

“Darnedest thing I have ever seen. One second the lobby was empty, the next it was packed with those church goers. They all piled onto a long string of busses and were gone off to somewhere. My buddy at the Double Tree said it was the same there. Packed in those busses like sardines. None of them had any luggage, so they must be off to church. My grandmother was like that. She felt Sundays, Christmas and Easter meant you had to be at church from the time the doors opened until they closed. My mother decided that we weren’t going to visit her very often and never over Christmas. Grandmother’s church opened at noon on Christmas Eve and didn’t force people to leave until eleven PM on Christmas Day,” the concierge said stepping up to me.

No wonder I wasn’t raped this morning. I hope I get a reprieve tonight and since they must stay over at wherever they were to ensure all is ready for the raping on the altar.

I shrugged as I headed out toward Paul’s office. Seeing no use in trying to get a cab or Uber ride, I just hoofed it over toward his building. On the way I headed into the Dunkin Donuts at City Hall. I knew their donuts were made daily and this one always seemed to sell out, so there was a good chance I could get a fresh one. As a big plus, they had self-serve air pots of coffee. With the number of people coming through the area it was the only place I knew I could get a hot cup of moderately decent coffee. They were at least efficient.

When I passed an open two-person table in the back I made sure I slid the briefcase, with my coat still covering it, back under the bench seat back near the wall. My jacket dropped onto the bench above it so it was still mostly hidden. I quickly finished two donuts, topped off my coffee and headed toward Paul’s office to make an appearance, as well as get a shower. I never got there.

“Hey buddy, hold it there a minute,” this burly cop who looked like he played a lot of hockey when he was younger said as he put his food in front of my cart to stop it. “We needs to have us a little chat.”

I already knew what was up, but got a little annoyed sounding as I asked, “What, did I forget to pay my sidewalk tax again? Or is it my cart is too heavy for this sidewalk and I need to pay a sidewalk surcharge or it will be impounded? No, I bet it is I forgot to get my tickets to the policeman’s Christmas dinner.”

Giving me his sternest police stare he said, “You is one funny guy. Now how about to come with us so we can have us that chat.”

Instead of being tossed in a police car, the cop’s partner walked their two bikes behind us all the way back to the hotel. Once inside the cop made me follow him up to the front desk and wait for the manager.

“Hey, this the guy you called us about,” he asked.

Still not telling me what they wanted I was told to go to the elevators with my cart. We rode up to my floor. He went right down to my room and used the card the manager gave him to open the door. I was told by his partner to get my cart in there while he held his hand on his gun.

Thank the deity of your choice for the swarms of illegals these hotels paid under the table to get all their rooms cleaned as fast as possible. They must have had a dozen go through here like a tornado. Or was it because all of the religious nutcases had do-not-disturb signs on all of their doors?

I was sure as I stepped into my room that I was going under a jail, if I ever even made it there, when they saw cum stains and the mess left from last night. Instead the suite was spotless with a nice lemony pine cleaner smell. I was directed to open the safe.

I just sat there without saying a word as the cops glared at me.

The second cop finally said, “Look pal, the church crazies got us all working double shifts with no overtime. We got us two of them that flagged us down to say you swindled their women out of all their family’s money. They had no proof other than you not being one that fits in around here. Got to say you weren’t even hard to find when we got to looking. Now just open that safe so we can find that money they said you tricked them into giving you.” “Where is your search warrant,” I asked calmly.

“Funny thing here buddy. Hotel owns the place and they gave us access to look around all we want. You can open that safe on up or they will get their guy up here to pop it open. Don’t matter to me. I’m not paying the bill for the damage their guy does,” the first cop said.

Smiling at him, I walked over and pulled the unlocked door open. I hadn’t locked it back up after I got the cash out. I didn’t say a word as I went back to sit down. Both men then took it upon themselves to go through every drawer and my suitcase.

Once they got to my cart I told them, as I held up my cell phone to record it, “If you break any of my computer equipment you will be hearing from my lawyer.”

Good luck digging through that rat’s nest I built in there. Pounds of gold make a great way to anchor the longest cables to keep them from easily pulling free.

The second cop puffed as he pulled the case off the cart to get to my tools below it.

“What you got stuffed in that box buddy,” he asked. “Thing weighs a ton.”

Smiling I reached over to pull one of the old 5 ¼ inch 4.2 GB SCSI drives out of my junk case. I handed it to him and explained that we had customers that still had disk drives older than that one in their servers. I lugged dozens of those around in my junk and tools case so I would have even a remote chance of breathing life back into a server where the customer was too damn cheap to upgrade their equipment.

Nothing more predictable than a failing hard drive right as they get ready for their big selling season.

Not surprisingly, the partner stepped back a bit from me. I saw him check his gun and then Taser before going back to searching through my things. They spent another hour tearing the room apart looking for something they couldn’t find before they finally relented.

Just as it seemed they were over it, the first cop’s radio chirped.

“23, 29”

“29”

“You find that 3701?”

“Yeah got him right here. About to go 10-8.”

“What is your 10-20”

“Suspects room. Nothing found regarding complaint,” the first cop said.

“Where did you pick him up?”

“Dunkin Donuts”

“Was he sitting in the back?”

“Affirmative,” the cop replied.

“10-23, 10-21”

The first cop stepped out into the hall while the second moved his hand to his gun. I could hear the first one talking, but not what he was saying.

When he came back in he said, “You perps are all alike buddy. Think you’re smarter than the cops. Guys down at the Dunkin Donuts got that case of cash you dropped there. Almost got away with it buddy.”

Yeah, your lab guys are going to have a ball trying to lay that on me. Powder free nitrile gloves don’t leave any residue. Only prints there are those from the religious crazies.

For a while things got a bit crazy. I was cuffed, escorted down to the Dunkin Donuts and then perp walked into the store. None of the staff could say if I was there or not, much less if I had sat at the back booth. The cops had evidently seen me back there. They watched the video ten times without seeing anything that could prove I put the case there.

Since someone had already dusted it for fingerprints, opened it and dusted inside, they said they had me and took me to a police holding area down the road. I was stuck in a box with three drunks, a doped out kid and a man trying to carry on a discussion with a dead cockroach. I never got my phone call nor was I officially booked. They just took all the stuff I had on me and bagged it. The longer I sat around, the madder I got. I was ready to demand my phone call, to get in touch with Penny no less, when another cop came over to tell me I was free to go.

“What the fuck was this all about,” I asked as the cuffs were taken off and I was escorted over to where I was given the envelope of my things, less the cash that was in my wallet it seems.

Guess they subscribe to making people pay the “jailer fee” to keep from having my credit card information sold off.

The first cop shrugged as he said, “Hey buddy, we are just doing our jobs here. We get this call about you shaking down a bunch of these church people in town this week.”

“Who do you think is more likely to be a fast-talking swindler? Someone like me or a preacher that only has one more rung to climb to be a televangelist,” I asked.

Another cop told me, “According to the complaint a metal briefcase was missing that contained cash and gold coins they had collected to fund humanitarian missions. It was to go to help Haiti now that the world has turned away after the 2010 quake. We found that right where you were sitting at the donut shop. Had cash sticking out of it. Found their prints all over it as well. Captain made the call, so we brought you in. The forensic boys went all over it, but Captain said we had to let you go, there was no sign of your prints anywhere or anything that related it to you.”

“Damn that fucking crazy used car salesman preacher and his snake oil salesman minion straight to Hell,” I said angrily. “Sons of bitches busted into my room last night using some sort of master key. Seems someone told them I was not part of their church so I needed them to guide me to God. They wouldn’t take that I wasn’t interested in what they were selling and yet they kept pushing. At one point they brought in their daughters, stripped them and gave me some load of shit about how God would allow me to put the Holy Spirit into these barely teen girls if I would join their church. Told me some really fucked up shit about God selecting one of the girls to bring Jesus back to earth. Their church believed something about the men in the church being God’s conduit for them to put the holy spirit into these young virgins. I had to threaten to call the police if they didn’t get the hell out of my room while also threatening to brain them with that big blue concrete room lamp.”

I got the “uh huh, sure” look from the cops, as expected.

Oh well, they had their chance to collar these assholes and get a big bust that would make their careers. Fuck these assholes anyway. There are reasons a forty plus year old cop is walking the beat.

By the time I got back to the hotel to get my gear it was almost four. I called the team and found they had cut out at two to come back to the hotel. Everything was running smoothly. Kumar even set them up on the company VPN so they could get in from the hotel if they wanted. All of them had building and data center access should they need to come over to hide out again from the religious crazies. We all agreed to just meet up in Calvin’s room, hook up the 60 inch TV and go over what was left for us to do until we headed back home. Other than stopping to eat our free room service, we hashed out the plan and assigned tasks.

“It looks as if you three have it all well under control,” I praised. “We were very fortunate that Paul and Kumar were on the ball. Most customer installs are usually cluster fucks from the time we walk in until they finally switch to someone else’s product years later. Now that we have the correct gear and it is burning in smoothly, I think we should be mostly done before New Year’s Eve. Rarely have I even heard of customers having a current, top of the line, VPN setup. I doubt any of the customers you have supported to date can spell VPN. It will let us do most of the migration and conversion work from the office. While you three work through getting the boxes wiped and reinstalled with the standard build I will be going through the data mapping required to convert them from their existing product to ours. Except for some of the enhancements they requested, I want to have them ready to start running as soon as possible, preferably before the start of the year.”

We called it a night. Linda stayed to hang out with Calvin. Roberta headed out with me.

Out in the hall, Roberta very softly touched my arm and asked, “Can we head to your room? There is something I would like to discuss.”

Hmm. What the heck. She is not into men.

I nodded and we walked in silence, which for some reason was not unusual for either of us. Once we got up in my room, she reached around me to close, lock the door and flip the bar over. Before I could even ask WTF she had her lips mashed to mine.

Damn it has been a while since I had a lesbian jamming her long tongue into my mouth.

I found out something else about Roberta that I never suspected, she was damn strong. We never broke the kiss as she manhandled me to the nearest bed and then stripped us both. When she let us catch our breath, she dropped down to deep throat me until I came. Her technique was flawless and I was soon rock hard again. Twenty minutes after we came into my room she was as limp as my dick.

“Um, not that I minded one bit, but I was pretty sure I’m not your type. You know. Male” I told her.

Sighing softly, she replied, “Even a rug muncher like me needs a discrete guy with a nice big dick from time to time. Plus, I owed you that, and a lot more, for introducing me to your friends. I don’t know what you did for them that has all those gymnasts wanting to do anything you ask of them, but it was something really big. Even the guys would suck your dick and let you take their virgin asses if you just asked. Better yet, I don’t have to worry about you saying shit to anyone about us. Heck I’m fine if you happen to knock me up. My girlfriend would love for us to have a baby or ten. She has never screwed a man before. If Katie really has no claims on you, like you say, you are going to take care of that for her too. No way is she going to have a turkey baster of some random guy’s sperm shot inside her to get pregnant.”

I never got the chance to ask even a single question because she had me in another lip lock while trying to revive my dick. I doubt I had even a single sperm to dump in her by the time she had me spoon up behind her with my dick still halfway in her tight pussy.

When I woke in the middle of the night I found I had two girls in bed with me now and neither was Roberta. It only took a few seconds to realize Sonya was in front of me and Nika was behind me. As I got out from between them I saw that there was a naked girl tied and gagged on the other bed. I used the bathroom and came out to ask what the deal was with the girl. Sonya had moved onto that bed and was teasing the girl mercilessly with a feather. “What is going on here with this kid,” I asked.

Nika piped up and explained, “Kid no. She is, how do you say, implant ... no ... uh.”

“She is a plant Joe,” Sonya told me. “Spy, saboteur, double agent. No girl either, she only has appearance of one. Woman in child’s body. Placed on our team to train, but responsible for us being disqualified from competing and losing metals we had won. It was she who drugged us and raped you in your bed. We caught her breaking in here last night so we tied her to the bed. Anya comes soon to take her to ask her more questions.”

Well that is unexpected. I was sure Paul had pulled something with a cat burglar to make it seem I was fucking a kid.

“She came for us that night. You were convenient for her body’s sexual needs,” Nika concluded. “At least she chose the perfect man to scratch her itch.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.