Fantasy Flight: Book 3 - Cover

Fantasy Flight: Book 3

Copyright© 2017 by Dead Writer

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Book three in the Fantasy Flight Series.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   First   Oral Sex  

Why is Sue still here? Shouldn’t she have left too?

She saw my look and answered before I could even ask.

Damn psychic women.

“Joe, I have other plans that only I and my mother know,” Sue explained. “The church long ago realized for their ruse to convince the sheep within the flock, they needed to greatly increase sperm production. What I am going to inject into you has been continually getting refined over the last seventy or so years. It has a number of hard to find herbs, plant extracts and pharmaceuticals. Seems that the majority of these self-appointed deliverers of the Holy Spirit consider this a gift from God to make them produce matured sperm many times sooner than normal. I had my doubts until I found that it contained highly concentrated dissolved Black Maca powder, which is rumored to increase fertility in men. I wouldn’t have believed it myself if not for my father forcing me to analyze each of his ejaculations for sperm count and motility. He uses this tincture two months on and two months off. During the last week of each two-month cycle, we masturbate him daily and check the counts. Statistically his sperm counts are around ten times higher when using the liquid. To ensure the data was not skewed, my father spent all of Easter Sunday spreading the Holy Spirit with every fertile virgin girl in our church. When he was finally able to stay hard again we collected a sample prior to giving him his daily shot. We collected a sample at the regular time the next day. The sample from Easter showed sperm counts in the thousands, but the following day his count was over five million again. While considered very low for any possibility of conception, it is an excellent recovery rate. We checked again the next day and he was close to twenty-three million. You are younger, in better shape and only had a few orgasms here tonight.”

As she was starting to say more, there was a knock at the door. Not even getting dressed, she rushed out into the other part of the suite. She quickly returned with a woman who was unquestionably her mother. “Do you want children sir,” she asked.

“Call me Joe, please. Yes, I would like children someday. As you can see, I’m not really someone chased after for my good looks or physical appearance,” I said with a laugh.

She gave me a huge smile as she started working my dick hard. Without saying anything she expertly sucked and stroked me until I was just at the edge of coming. She grabbed a collection tube off the bed before finishing me off without missing a single drop. My dick was back in her mouth as she nursed it back to full rigidity again. Her dress was pulled over her head and she then mounted me.

Why is she so damn tight if her nipples are leaking milk?

After she managed to work her tight pussy down all the way to push our groins together, she said, “Males within our church have redefined the definition for shortcomings. Using their time to climax as a basis would make premature ejaculators believe they went the distance.”

While Sue’s mom slowly rode my dick, she and Sue explained a lot about their church.

Hell hath no fury ... I wonder if I should introduce Sue’s mom to Karen and her grandmother.

“After my daughter informed me that we had the perfect candidate here on our floor, I took the liberty of convincing the hotel staff to provide me details of your reservation. A small group of ladies within our church have decided that it is time for a major upheaval and changes to the status quo. During each verification of fertility, we have been harvesting ova from the girls. As you were submitting to the hormonal overdrive of our virgin girls, I began bringing our plan to fruition,” she said as she started fucking me faster. “We are going to take all of your sperm that we have collected today and attempt to fertilize one ova from every girl scheduled to be ceremoniously deflowered by my husband and his fellow leaders on the altar Christmas Day. We have at least three ova for each girl, so that gives us multiple attempts. All we ask of you is that you only ejaculate within a sterile collection container when you are able to decouple in time. From our past experimentations, we have been very successful fertilizing ova in the lab with minimal amounts of viable sperm. In compensation we wish offer you fifty thousand dollars, in well circulated bills, to have sex with as many of our trusted girls as you want during the remainder of our time here in this hotel.”

Sue told me that there were forty girls on this floor alone that had been knocked up over one of the last two Christmases. After having failed to bring forth Jesus’s second coming the girls were ignored by the men of the church. Once they had their children each was ignored by all males in the church. The boys they might have used were already working to knock up the girls who didn’t get pregnant during the Christmas celebration. Not being able to go outside the church left these girls short of the dick they craved. All of them quickly became very bitter about their standing as they could not be married in the church until they were adults. Making matters worse was their being assigned as fluffers for the men and boys trying to knock up the latest batch of girls being deflowered on the Christmas altar this year.

“No one, except possibly their children, will care one bit if they are in here screwing you into a sexual coma. If the past arrogance pervades, I would expect that you will have my father and his underlings making appearances to give you their heartfelt thanks,” Sue told me.

Her mom snorted and said, “Thanks my ass Sue. They will be whipping out their wallets to show who can pay the most to have Joe here fuck their daughters first. All of them always complain about these abandoned girls trying to screw any male in the church who could possibly have the stamina for their needs. Once you exhaust yourself enjoying Joe’s amazing gift from God, you will go make it known that there is single male on the floor that is not of our church. Don’t be overly cruel or bitchy, but make sure it gets around that Joe is not particularly handsome. Add in that he is really into computers and probably has no chance of getting laid without paying for it. Once that is done you need to get back to work on the main event. I will take what has been collected so far and start working on fertilizing as many eggs as possible.”

Wow. I’m in a fucking dream or really need to find something to eat. If this is not a dream, it is one hell of a Christmas present.

Sue’s mom kept me from thinking about much else at as she rode me like a bucking bronco right up to when I was ready to cum again. In a flash she was off me and had what little I could dribble out going into another collection tube. My dick was sucked hard again, held up on the air and Sue was guided over me to seat herself on it.

Sue was still getting used to having me in her as her mom quickly dressed and left with the cooler where they put my collected semen. After a few minutes Sue slid off me to run and bolt the door. Coming back, she laid on the bed, spread her legs and beckoned me to slide into her saddle.

“Please take me to the stars Joe. I know you know how to make me really feel like a woman and not some stupid girl jacking a guy off with her vagina,” she said huskily as I buried myself inside her just popped vagina. “You should be completely drained by now and take a really long time to get off again. Fuck me like the bitch in heat that I am Joe. Screw me until I pass out! If you can put any sperm inside me I’m not about to make you pull it out to get a collection. I will take it as many times as you can get off before I’m too sore to go any longer.”

Bold words Sue. You need to not watch so many cheesy movies and reading dime store romance trash novels. There is a lot of really well written erotic fiction on the net that blows those bad literary fantasies away.

Once she was loose enough for me to tear into her like a man just released from years in prison solitary confinement right into a whore house, I did just that. I pounded her tight teenaged pussy until she passed out. I was really tired now too, so pulled out, slid her under the covers and pulled her to rest her head on my chest. She was a limp noodle for a while and then she woke with a start.

Ah nature is the ultimate wakeup call!

After I heard her flush she came back to set an alarm for eleven P.M.

“I will go out to start the rumors about your being available then and order you up some dinner from room service. You won’t have a problem affording it. By midnight you can expect a small crowd of fifteen to seventeen year old girls waiting for your dick. Their fathers will be there shelling out big money to get theirs next on the list to take the edge off their daughter’s need,” Sue told me as she climbed up to mount my renewed boner before lying down on my chest to sleep.

We were both dead to the world immediately and the alarm was all but ignored. Sue’s mom calling a few minutes after eleven finally did the trick to wake us up. Sue got dressed and hurried off to start recruiting girls that needed a “heathen” dick to take care of their physical needs. I was about asleep when I heard someone letting themselves into my room.

I was just sitting up as all the lights in the room came on.

“Who the fuck are you and what the hell are you doing in my room,” I asked angrily as two sleazy used car salesmen came into the room with three nearly naked girls in tow.

What? You expected me here with my dick lubed and ready to do your bidding? I may not look it, but I have been known to be pretty good with throwing a hotel lamp hard enough to break it against your greasy head.

My cursing made them pause for all of second before they came right over to my bed.

The older of the two of the men said to the other, “I thought it was a joke. He really is someone a strung out crack whore would refuse to jack off in a dark alley with two bags over his head and wearing a radiation suit just to get her fix.”

“I don’t know who the fuck made you God or let in you my room. If you don’t get your sorry asses out of my room right now, the Police crime scene forensics team will be having some hard decisions to make. Was my smashing your fucking brains out with this lamp self-defense or did it cross the line into my really enjoying it as much as I think I will,” I said coldly as I grabbed onto the lamp with both hands. “I wonder how many times I get to hit each of you before my lawyer can get me off on an insanity defense.”

Does he really have balls this big!

As soon as he opened his mouth I instantly felt like I needed a long shower in boiling sulfuric acid.

As if he could impress me or something he said, “Sir, I’m on a mission from God.”

You have a guy with a lamp made from some sort of ceramic coated cement ready to knock your head off your shoulders and you say that bullshit?

“Are you Jake or Elwood,” I asked pulling the lamp back for a nice home-run swing at his shinny bald melon.

Really? Really! You don’t get the reference? All you are missing are the sunglasses!

I decided that I would take my chances to see how my bad luck would fare in jail if it got me away from these two snake oil salesmen.

Well they are in my room uninvited with three almost naked girls. I bet the girls would testify on my behalf that it was self-defense since I was naked and they had to use a physical key to unlock my door to override the card access.

The other man used a girl as a shield as he moved toward me to say, “We have a big problem with our daughters, sir, that we think could be worked out to be mutually beneficial to everyone.”

“We are part of a very large traveling congregation here to celebrate the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ,” the one that had to be Sue’s dad said. “Our daughters were joined to God, via the Holy Spirit, to become with his child. God didn’t bless them with being the virgin mother for Jesus’s return to earth. Our Lord found they were not without sin and were not pure enough of heart or soul. For their impurity, God has afflicted them with desires to lay with a man, who is not their husband, for purposes other than procreation. It’s forbidden within our church for a woman to be wed until she has reached eighteen. No males in our congregation are permitted to lay with them until such time as they become their lawfully wedded husband.”

Moving my hands up onto the neck of the lamp I said flatly, “Well I don’t want to marry any of them. I will tell you as I did those who discovered I didn’t belong to your church. I never lost Jesus and I don’t do religious cults. Simply put, I’m not buying anything you are peddling. This is your last chance to get the fuck out of my room. I’m already calculating the probabilities between this lamp knocking your head clean off your neck or just end up smashing your skull in. The lamp is durable enough to survive and be ready in time enough to take out your buddy too.”

Oh right, you are a slick tongued, door to door annuity salesman for a big insurance company that doesn’t exist and you never once believed in the product you peddle.

In an act of self-preservation, or pure stupidity, he pulled another girl over, ripped off her thin robe and held her in front of him like a shield. Immediately she dropped to her knees to start sucking on my dick. She was better than any professional I ever had do the same.

How else would she get a guy to give her anything more than a quick fuck in their church otherwise?

The second man said, “Sir, this is the problem where we need your assistance. We have a large group of unwed mothers between fifteen and seventeen that physically need to engage in the carnal pleasures with a male. None within our church can deny that by not following his ways, God has forever denied you the pleasures of holy matrimony. Even sinners have primal urges which can only be satisfied by using the body of a woman.”

“Yeah the body of a woman,” I said as I gently pulled the girl off my dick.

What? You can’t fathom someone who doesn’t hold your beliefs having a dick bigger than your own?

“Girls under eighteen get me thrown in jail to have my ass raped by a three hundred pound gorilla named Tiny before being presented to all comers. As a reward for being gang raped, I get shanked by a man who was molested repeatedly as a boy. No thanks! Now get out,” I told them as I quickly moved to have a clear swing of the lamp without risk of hitting anyone but the two men.

Sue’s dad reached into his pocket to pull an envelope out that had to be at least an inch thick.

The girl that had been sucking me stood up. It was obvious that she was Sue’s older sister. She quickly grabbed the envelope from her father and handed it to me.

“Mister. My father is unable to speak effectively with those who are outside of our church. He is offering eight grand to let me screw you until I get myself off once on your big dick. They won’t let anyone in our church screw us. Using dildos or vibrators will see us banished from our church and cast out onto the street,” she explained.

“My father will pay you twelve thousand, each, for allowing us to cum just one glorious time,” the other girl facing me said. “It will only take a few moments of your time. We are both ready to explode from the pent up needs of our bodies. The last time we were able to access a willing male, we were finished before he had done more than enter within us.”

“I will give fifteen thousand for fully penetrating my daughter as she seeks her release from her own fingers,” the first man said pulling out another envelope of cash.

Ok! This is a perfect time to really have some fun at their expense, the bastards.

I stayed silent and appeared to be thinking it over while they sweated it out. I was really working through how to find the best of all worlds for the girls. This was not their fault at all, so why not make these bastards pay. Stroking my dick I told them, “I have a counter offer. As you have noted, God as made me appear undesirable to those he placed upon this Earth. I have further received his punishments by being endowed thusly. Those times when I’m permitted to find a woman who can accept my cursed penis, I must spend considerable time preparing her for sex. If that was not enough to ensure I’m unlikely to procreate, I was given a high intellect and natural understanding of computers. So if you seek to have me service your daughter’s needs you had better quit wasting my fucking time. I’m sure there are other fathers that are gathering their bargaining resources to outbid you sirs.”

“None will be able to match our resources,” both men said at the same time as they pulled out big stacks of various denominations of bills. They each had to have easily twenty grand over what they had already put on the table.

“I was not finished,” I said sternly as I took their money and then quickly went over to lock the money in the cheap room safe. “For my protection, each father will be required to lick and finger each of their daughters to orgasm before I even seek to enter them. I don’t do sloppy seconds. If you decide to service one of them yourself, then the payment is forfeit. This will truly show me that each father is serious in their desires for me to fuck their daughters. I don’t trust any males within your church, so I will only believe the girls climaxed from your ministrations. If I don’t believe they have done so without threats or coercion, their father will be required to do it again so I can watch to be sure it isn’t faked.”

The negotiating went back and forth for a few minutes. In the end I was unyielding. I was to be paid up front for all of the girls first. Then the men had to eat each of their daughters they wanted me to fuck. When Sue’s dad made a comment to the other man in some form of code, I was pretty sure he was setting me up to screw me over.

Trust no man with forked tongue.

Suspecting, but not knowing for sure, I confronted him with, “I guess I was correct that a man of God would pray to be forgiven for blatantly breaking one of the Ten Commandments. Your lying ways may work on your followers, but not me. Obviously you don’t fear the wrath of your God. Do you fear that of the Internet? For my own protection I’m going to have each girl use one of my Internet enabled cameras to record you going down on your daughter until she reaches her climax. The video streams directly into my secure cloud and is automatically replicated to multiple accounts on cloud services around the globe. You know the drill, right? If you screw me over, it will magically appear on every single television’s network around the country.”

“Bullshit,” Sue’s father said testing me as he puffed himself up.

With a big smile, I grabbed the remote to switch to a local TV station. “Being twenty-six past the hour it should go to commercial any minute now. Picking up one of my cameras, I got it on the hotel’s Wifi. I told them to wish everyone a Merry Christmas from their church and congregation. Both men were natural chameleons in front of the camera. The men quickly got the two girls dressed enough to appear to be presentable and said a completely bullshit greeting to everyone in the world from their church.

I ignored their theatrics as I pulled up a customized program from the guy who designed hotel cable system software. He had coded me up a backdoor into his software in exchange for my accounting software. It was all off the books and we exchanged our wares via blind file transfer services to cover our butts.

Yeah the Dark Web didn’t exist and I wouldn’t trust it even if it had.

Once the software was running I put in the hotel where I was staying. It quickly determined if it needed to connect to the remote support interface to the system or one of the third-party media providers that sent content to the hotels. He explained that long ago his mentor has scammed nearly every major hotel chain. Hotels either would purchase a system that connected to a local cable company or used his third-party media company that pulled the content from the cable company. All I know is that once it knew the hotel, I only needed a few clicks to have it broadcast when the next commercial break signal came on. If the video didn’t match the length of the commercial it replaced, the software would put in a bogus fill commercial A few more clicks marked it as a Christmas Greeting and that the destined audience was the world.

I never used those options before. I wonder if they actually work.

I didn’t have long to wait.

“As we do every year, here are some holiday wishes from our viewers going out to their loved ones, friends and communities,” A very stunning, big breasted, bottle blonde woman in a tight sweater said before some Military members said their holiday greetings.

Damn! I have to get back in touch with him to find out where the fuck he found a setup that could render a photo realistic woman like that! I couldn’t detect a single bit of pixilation on the huge TV on the wall of the suite.

I watched both men go pale, and the three girls grin happily, as the video I had made showed up on the TV. I switched the channel to Fox. When I flipped over they were in the middle of a commercial break, but the very next commercial slot was their video. This time with a man in BDUs in front of a window with Air Force Radio and Television Service (AFRTS) painted on it.

“Now they say you can’t bullshit a bullshitter. I’m not sure if that is true or not,” I gloated. “Ball is in your court now. If you want your daughter to use my dick you need to start going down on your daughters as they film it.”

Seems they were chicken shit bullies using their church to warp people’s minds into doing their bidding. Finally seeing they either had to get their daughters off or leave with less cash than they arrived, the two men got to work. I pulled the remaining daughter into the bathroom. I told her to call all of the other girls whose fathers would pay to have me let their daughters use my dick too. I was sure we would have plenty of time since neither man here had any clue about what to do. I wanted to see how much these clowns would pony up once they had competition. It was going to cost them a lot to have me slip my dick into the first girl to get fucked.

By the time Sue’s sister started moaning out, “Oh yes daddy! Lick me right there. Fuck me with your fingers,” there were seven other fathers there with at least one girl each.

I told them the same as the other two men. Give me all the money they had brought to buy time on my dick for their daughters. Once I had it locked up, I explained that since I wasn’t someone that would turn these girls on with my looks, they needed to eat and finger their daughters to get them off to be ready for me. The girls needed to be kept ready too, so the men had to keep licking and fingering them until it was their daughter’s turn, no matter how long that took.

Might as well go for the home run! How could they really question me when one of the senior church leaders was going down on his daughter while she’s directing the action!

“Until one of my cameras are free, you will have to wait to go down on your daughter. So, you better figure out some other way to keep her warmed up. If you get impatient, then you can go ahead and take care of them yourself,” I explained. “I don’t do sloppy seconds and there are no refunds. Just the price for keeping it all in the family.”

Watch it Joe. That was a bit much even with them bent over a barrel.

Well that is what I thought and then got a feeling I was wrong, way wrong!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.