Fantasy Flight: Book 3
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Dead Writer

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Book three in the Fantasy Flight Series.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Niece   First   Oral Sex  

The four of us were at the Athens Airport waiting on the charter jet taking us to Philadelphia to do the install of the software on the servers Paul had purchased. All of our luggage and gear was locked up in secured embassy cases that not even the TSA could open without a warrant authorized by the secretary of state, or so we were told. Not having to bother with laptops and other junk, which I normally hand-carried to keep “the airline” from destroying before they lost it, getting through security was a breeze. We were all sitting back at the bar waiting for me to get the call to tell us which gate to find so we could get down to the chartered jet.

Was Gordo really the cause of the crap I kept having whenever I travelled? How would I fare if I tried to get a first class seat on “the airline” now? I wonder if accounting had a better chance getting us a good set of hotel rooms this trip or if we were still going to get screwed in the end.

These things were running through my head when Linda slid up next to me while Calvin and Roberta were off getting something from the buffet that was included with our flying on the chartered jet service.

“Joe if you don’t think it will make things weird between us, I would love to see if I could screw you into the ground in exchange for not making me have sleep in the same room as Roberta. Her snoring sounds like a dozen crosscut saws going at the same time just inches from your head. Ear plugs help a bit, but she also turns the bathroom into a toxic waste dump,” Linda told me while watching for the two to come back. “Calvin is a great guy and between the two of them, he is a better option to share a room with, even if I had to share just a twin bed with him. Not that you want to hear it, but he is really well hung, so that is a plus. Too bad his trigger is barely a bit longer than a premature ejaculator. He barely gets a few inches inside and he is done for the night. Some girls I had heard talking say that you will go for hours with the right motivation.”

Figures ... Linda might be a damn good fuck if I knew she would not blab it from the rooftops the first chance she got. I don’t need even a tenth of the shit Clinton got for fucking one of his interns. She was pretty damn bold to come out to tell me that. That is a good sign for her making it as a female coder. No embarrassment or modesty. I bet she would code naked if that was allowed in the dress code.

I leaned in to say, “Linda as much as I would love to take you up on that offer, I doubt I will be able to get into it enough to even get hard. When I am on these trips, I make myself focus on the job at hand so that I don’t risk embarrassing the boss or our company in front of the client. I know I won’t be the good company you are expecting on this trip.”

“Can’t blame a girl for trying. I need it so bad right now,” she said looking dejected.

I wonder if we have a co-pilot this time. Linda might get really lucky if we do given their normal clientele on the flights out.

As she was leaving I reached out for her arm.

Pulling her close to me I whispered in her ear, “If we have a co-pilot today I bet the pilot would be willing to help you join the mile high club. I just started using their service, but on the trip back from Philly I found the pilot was a standup guy and had enough miles on him to know what a woman needs. I would bet that all of their pilots and co-pilots are very well trained in more than just keeping the plane in the air.”

Well there is that spark I see her get when she is locked in on something. No way is that pilot not getting laid if at all possible without risk to the flight.

About the time Linda grabbed a table with Calvin, Roberta came over.

They must have come up with a schedule to get time alone with me.

Of course the talk with Roberta was completely different. She spent over ten minutes trying to pump me for information that would verify that Katie and I were having sex. That girl didn’t seem to get that I don’t talk about what I do in bed, especially not with interns. Sure she was damn good at finding the exact modules where a bug exists, even if she doesn’t have the programming skill to actually figure out the cause or fix it. If Roberta was not so good at troubleshooting I would have not let her come back for a second internship.

If only the girl could pick up coding she would be a home run, if we could pay her enough to keep her from being poached by the head hunters in Atlanta. Well those in India head hunting for people to work jobs in Atlanta.

“Roberta,” I said to her quietly to get her to give up on this quest for knowledge. “You have seen Katie naked, touched parts of her very intimately, shared her bed and shower. If she has daydreams about me that gets her going and you get the benefit, I don’t get why you want to rock the boat. She is damn smart. When she wants something, she goes after it like a cheetah after a gazelle. If I end up on her hunting list you are going to lose out on what you have going with her because she won’t be coming back to play you on your team.”

What? You didn’t think about that did you?

When Calvin made his way over I was sure they had worked this all out between themselves.

There is something to be said for their ability to work well as a team.

“Joe, I can’t tell you how glad I am that you made sure we had separate rooms. Linda is plain crazy in bed. I don’t mean the good wild nymphomaniac crazy. She is bat shit, around the bend, insanely fucked in the head crazy. Every single time she gets a guy in bed she works him to be point of getting off dozens of times before she will let him fuck her. No guy can take that shit when a girl has a virgin tight pussy. I don’t know of any guy on campus that had gotten more than an inch inside her before he busts a nut. Once that happens she is a complete ice bitch. I made sure one night that nothing was going to get me off and then she went psycho when I didn’t cum as soon as I got inside her. She was completely cold to me for the next two weeks at work and school. If I had to share a room with her on this trip I would be too drunk to be any good to you at the client site,” Calvin told me. “If I thought I could score it I would drop acid instead. Beer goggles and all that.”

Well at least of the three he is honest about where he stands.

Putting a hand on his shoulders I said, “That is a perfect example of why you don’t get involved with coworkers. Things tend to get messy after a while no matter how good it starts out in the beginning. Just consider it a good lesson. If you decide to code professionally you will run into plenty like Linda. Many have their own kinks and sexual twists. Just remember that if they come to you for sex, you can usually be sure that you will get laid. Watch out for any coders that happen to look like gymnasts or body builders. Any woman that can keep up with that workout regimen while keeping their skills up behind the keyboard, to stay competitive with their male coding peers, are going to be a lot to handle. I know a few that get off hard on showing you that you can’t match their stamina in bed and that they are better coders than you to boot.”

He heard what I said and still won’t take any of my advice. I should text Tatyana to see if she has any of her gymnast teams up in Philly.

I worked on my beer as I fondly remembered how I came by the wisdom I had given Calvin.

Back when I met Tatyana I was only a year or two older than Calvin, horny and very stupid about women. I knew quite a bit about sex, just nothing about women. Work had been going well and I used my tax return to go on a week-long vacation. I did a good bit of research that showed two weeks after Spring Break in Florida was slow time for the parks and hotels. No schools were out for the summer yet, so every hotel and resort were pretty much fighting to get anyone in their rooms. I found a four-star hotel right on Daytona Beach. Two weeks before the rooms had been going for five hundred a night with a two grand non-refundable deposit which didn’t apply toward the room rate. My room was five hundred for six nights with no deposit. I was always one of those people who could get a decent tan going really quickly and keep it into late fall. I figured I might as well get a good start with a nearly empty beach.

Best made plans.

By the end of the first full day at the beach I was just on the edge of being sunburnt and subsequently bored out of my mind. The beach was not completely empty, but I could be tanning on my back in the nude and the nearest person would not be able to tell. There I was too close to crispy to go back out to the beach, saw no women around under seventy and had nothing to do. I did what any other young guy in his twenties would do, I hit up the bar.

Thirty bucks went pretty far back then. I was able to get a good buzz going and then work on a pitcher or two of beer to keep it going.

I was on my third beer when this petite, nearly flat-chested, dark-haired girl with incredible green eyes walked in and grabbed a seat at the bar. There could be no way she was old enough to drink, she did not even look like she had hit puberty. Sure she exuded the confidence to give it a try anyway. With a heavy accent she ordered Stolichnaya vodka, straight up. The bartender didn’t even card her. She downed it and two more before she just told the man to leave the bottle. Four more shots were gone as fast as she could pour them.

No way can someone that can’t even weight a hundred pounds in a soaking wet parka handle that much alcohol. She is going to fall off that stool as soon as the Vodka hits her system full strength.

When she slid over to me and asked me if I wanted to share the bottle with her, I found out that Tatyana was a Russian who grew up drinking vodka because the water where she lived was unfit to drink. She was also a coach for a small gymnastics team visiting here from Russia to train in a warmer climate to better compete in various parts of the world.

“Why would the climate make a difference,” I asked () her now that my dumb question filter was getting affected by the vodka.

She told me, “Zee moisture in air and few degrees Celsius change how equipment behave.”

As I enjoyed the buzz I had going, she went all into how the moisture change gave just enough variation in the amount of sweat on a gymnast’s palms. A perfect run at home turned to a disaster here. I had seen gymnasts getting chalk on their hands before a run, but never knew there were a lot of variations in how they prepared for a competition in a high humidity climate. Before long I learned more about how even the temperature of the mats, what was inside them and the ways they wore down from use depends on the part of the world where they are used. By training anywhere in the world where her team might find themselves competing, they would be much better prepared to counter the slight variations.

Once she was done going into a lot more detail on climate affecting competitions, she got around to asking me what I did. I explained that I was a programmer for a small company. I figured that even if she had a slight buzz that this was the end of our chat. There were enough guys in here now that were obviously in a lot better shape, looked a hell of a lot better and had a lot more money than I did to spend on women.

Damn I have to quit drinking so fast if I hope to talk to any women longer than getting to what I do for a living. Can I even make my job sound sort of sexy somehow?

She did walk off, but left the bottle and her glass. I expected to get stuck with the cost of the Vodka. I knew I wasn’t going to be drinking anymore of it by myself, so I called the bartender over to have him put however much we drank on my room bill. I would be paying off my credit card for years and did not even get laid out of it.

“No charge,” he told me. “That woman brought in their own private supply just for her and her gymnasts. That is way above our top shelf selections. Count yourself blessed if she bailed and left the bottle for you.”

Well that was different. Guess I will have a few more shots of it then. Best date I have had on this trip.

I had taken three more shots when she came back with two more girls. “Joe,” Tatyana said. “I give you Sasha and Anja, who also train with me. I tell them you program. They program too.”

That is interesting.

Both Sasha and Anja had such thick accents that I had a hard time understanding the three of them. Forget about even trying when they were speaking Russian.

From the best I could gather, all three of them were funding all of the training for their team through their own programming work. It was expected of them to use their talents to really work the prospective Olympic athletes over hard or else. At first it was funded by the government, but then as their economy started tanking they had the same requirements with less money. Having so many decades of Communism, it was ingrained into their very beings that no excuse would be accepted for failure to do that which is expected of them. Oddly enough the three of them were just natural geeks, so programming worked really well for them. Just like every other programmer, they had assigned projects with delivery dates. With the Internet, even back then, it did not matter where or when they did their work, just that it was submitted for peer review before the deadlines.

Tatyana and Sasha mostly wrote () run of the mill modules for existing software, pretty much like what I had been doing lately.

Anja was a hardware hacker. She would be shipped some random device and be told to code it up to do some designed function. The challenge for her was that most times the hardware was never designed to do what they wanted her to make it do with code. Instead she often had to spend hours hacking the gear to make it work. Her eyes really lit up when she talked about the various electronic supply houses in the US. When they were here or could at least have a two day layover, she would really stock up on everything she thought she might need. Anywhere else they traveled was a real hassle to get anything, especially in Russia. It seems the old school Communists were very demanding in knowing why a gymnast had any need for something as trivial as resistors, solder, flux and LEDs. If they did let her purchase what she needed, it was normally twenty times the U.S. price, at a minimum. Luckily for her, the company where she did the programming knew the Russian prices too, so when she gave them a list of what she purchased, they would always reimburse her at the higher rates. They never asked if she bought them from anywhere else. Over the last few years she had managed to purchase thousands of dollars in gear in the U.S. Normally only the Russian engineers would get to use that gear in a secured lab under the watchful eye of men with machine guns.

I was shocked as hell that I really hit it off with the three of them so well. After we finished the bottle between us, they suggested we all go out to get something to eat. It was decided that we would meet in the lobby in half an hour to go to this place they wanted to try out. Knowing my normal luck, I expected to be stood up. Still, I went to change into some Dockers and a Polo shirt. I only hoped that I would have enough to pay for my share. From the way they talked, I expected this to be some sort of five-star restaurant with small two bite fifty dollar rolls and hundred dollar salads in custard cups.

Is this a dream? Did I get my brain fried laying out in the sun?

Well that was what I thought at the time when I came down to find the three woman talking excitedly as they waited for me to arrive. I had rushed to get dressed and I was back downstairs in ten minutes. Even geek women in the U.S. take more than ten minutes to get dressed up to go out, even if that is only to put on jeans and a t-shirt. These gymnasts were definitely not American girls playing around with fake Russian accents!

All three of them were wearing skin-tight mini dresses that conformed to every curve of their bodies. Tatyana had a bit of cleavage showing and Sasha had small breasts that left no question that she was braless. Anja looked every bit of being maybe twelve with just her finger sized dark nipples and areola not much bigger around than a quarter. I knew that none of them could have more than ten percent body fat and suspected that Anja did not even have five percent.

None of that really mattered to me since I was happy as hell to just be asked to go out with them. All three were dazzling and I was sure I was bringing down their beauty by being near them. But what does my opinion matter if they were the ones that wanted to have me along.

Dinner turned out to be a real blast once I found out that they really loved screwing around with the staff at the restaurant.

Right off the bat the hostess asked me if Sasha and Anja wanted children’s menus. That was the start of the hilarity.

“Uncle Joe, may we have grown up menu? Yes,” Anja asked sounding just like a little Russian girl begging for something special from a favor uncle.

Smiling I said, “Yes my dear Anja, you two can have the adult menus.”

That got a really big, silly little girl grin from both of them. I knew right off what was afoot here and played along. Once we were seated and the waitress came to take out drink orders, it got really interesting.

Anja requested a bottle of Stolichnaya with four glasses. The waitress did not even blink as she said that was very expensive Vodka and in the U.S. children were not allowed to drink alcohol, not even wine. She did not even bother to ask for ID. Her mistake.

Not backing down Anja demanded, in a very thick, almost unintelligible Russian accent, “You will bring manager to table, yes?”

When the waitress just ignored her to ask us for our drinks, I told her Anja asked for the manager. Would she be so kind as to go fetch them for us?

As it turns out this was a regular occurrence for them when they went out. Anja looked to be only twelve, but she was twenty-two. Sasha was eighteen and Tatyana twenty. When the manager did come over, looking pissed off that he had to be bothered over some kid trying to get alcohol, she made the same request for vodka and he gave the same answer.

“Age for permitted drinking of alcohol is twenty-one in your country, yes,” she asked the manager. “Here is passport. I am twenty-two. I drink here under law, yes?”

Not that it mattered anyway. The age on their passports was written in Russian versus a numerical date of birth. I found out later that these were some sort of Russian ID papers that looked just like passports, given for them to use instead of passports. Evidently after some Russians defected during an Olympics they gave them these papers to make it hard to be able to defect since they were not passports. Specifically they could not use it to prove to any official authorizes they were even Russian. If they were arrested the cops had to send copies of the papers and fingerprints to verify their identities. All three had their real passports on them too, if really needed.

Damn they are geek girls! They are playing these snots like pros.

Oddly enough, it turned out the restaurant had a cook from Georgia and one from the Ukraine. The manager asked the one from the Ukraine out to verify the ages. He talked to the three in Russian, looked at the papers and then told the manager they were all over twenty-one. The manager was also made aware that all three were very important gymnasts sent here by the Russian government to train.

It did not seem to make a bit of difference to the snobby manager, but the waitress really got friendly and polite all of the sudden. We had the bottle of vodka quickly. Our food came out shortly thereafter.

We started with something they called zakuska, appetizers as it turned out. It had smoked fish, cold meats and a salad having veal tongue, caviar, crayfish and some sort of bird that they could not find a way to translate the name into English. I was afraid to really find out what it was anyway for fear that my mind would somehow diminish the taste of this amazing exotic salad.

Maybe it is some old crow. Had a lot of them around in Florida. That was for sure.

After that we had some more caviar.

Man I am going to be in debt for ten years paying for this dinner.

Following the caviar was some sort of soup. I asked if this was borsht, but was told it was something called Ukha, an amber colored fish soup made perch or sturgeon. For the main courses we were brought out a plate that was half Beef Stroganoff and half Chicken Kiev. I had eaten Beef Stroganoff before, but it turns out that I was mistaken. What I remembered eating was hunks of chewy, fatty meat with some sort of brown gravy all over it and laying on a pile of flavorless noodles. The meal I had here had a flavorful creamy sauce covering the noodles and tender, melt-in-your-mouth chunks of meat. For desert we were given something that looked like a fried cheese pancake that had been covered in honey with apple sauce on the side.

Given that we finished off the vodka as we had dessert, I was so pleasantly buzzed that I no longer cared that I could take what this meal was going to cost and use it for a down payment on a house. When the bill came, Anja took it and gave them a Master Card.

I tried to say it was only fair for me to pay my part and was shot down instantly. They had invited me out as their guest. Even then they would insist they pay for it since all of their meals were funded by the Russian government. That was the only thing the government picked up for them and they went just short of extremes to run up a huge bill at each meal. So far they had no complaints from any officials.

“Few times we get telegram that ask us if we eat enough. Bill not large money they expect. Say we not feed us and gymnasts well. We must each eat much more,” Anja explained. “Now we try to eat most expensive meal we find.”

When we got back to the hotel Anja asked me to talk with her a minute while the other two went to the bar to get another bottle of their vodka for us to share.

In nearly perfect English and almost no hint of an accent now, Anja said, “Joe, all of the members of our team train very hard. We are far from our homes and lovers. Girls who are too young to have interest in men share each other to take care of their desires. Those who remain have need for a discrete man. We three find you are a man with whom we find stimulates our minds, which has stimulated our bodies. If you have interest in sharing your bed with those in our troop who are also in need of what only a man can give, you need only come join us in the bar.”

Hot, hard bodied Russian gymnasts asking if I wanted to drink expensive vodka and telling me they wanted me to fuck them? What downside could there be? How many others did they have that needed to get laid too?

I did not even think about it as I held my arm out for Anja.

Big mistake, well sort of.

After we finished the bottle of vodka, keeping my buzz going great, we headed up to my room. By the time the door slammed shut, all three women were completely naked, as if by magic. Sasha laughed at my surprise as she explained, still with a heavy accent, that when they were doing exhibition shows they had to change in seconds. I never knew that in addition to training, some of their group was pulled off to do acrobatic shows whenever some official ordered it to make him look important. That was yet another reason they tried hard to keep out of Russia training abroad as much as possible. They had stripped me naked by the time Sasha had finished.

Before anything more was done, the three of them stepped back to give me a good look at their naked bodies. It was hard to believe that Anja was twenty-two, Sasha twenty and Tatyana, the leader of their team, eighteen. I had expected Tatyana to be the older right off the bat with her almost b-cup breasts and widened hips. Sasha barely had enough boobs to push out from her chest. Anja just had slightly raised places under her areolas and crinkled nipples. All three women were shaved bare.

The scents from their very wet pussies had Little Joe pointing up toward the ceiling as they were doing their own inspection. With the buzz I had it was surprising I could even be hard. It did not stay that way for long.

One lesson I learned quickly about gymnasts was how strong their petite looking bodies really were and how much stamina their training gave them in bed. In the blink of an eye I went from standing in front of them to being on the bed with dick fully buried in Tatyana with Sasha’s pussy being lowered over my mouth. Things got a little fuzzy for a while after that.

Was it being suffocated with pussy that made me pass out or did the alcohol wipe my short-term memory? Do I really even care?

From when I had been pushed down onto the bed to when my dick refused to get hard again, I know that I licked a lot of pussies without ever getting to see exactly who was fucking me. I knew that at least four others on the team came in to get licked because those four had different amounts of hair around their vulvas and clits.

My second lesson was that with gymnasts I could not use the size of their breasts, width of their hips or tightness of their vaginas to tell anything about their age or if they had been virgins when they pushed my dick inside themselves. I knew no gymnasts of their skill would still have a cherry, even if they were virgins. Every single one of them could have been a virgin or could have screwed the entire Russian army. With all of their training and workouts, their vaginal muscles seemed as toned as the rest of their bodies.

I was half asleep when I made it to the bathroom to piss and wash my dick off.

Did I just dream that I got laid by a bunch of Russian gymnasts?

I was sure that I must have. When I came out of the bathroom I found the bed was made up as if nothing had happened in here over the last hours. I would have believed it to be a dream if not for Anja coming into my room wearing just a robe.

“Tonight we sleep. Tomorrow you make me a woman. I haven’t ever been penetrated by a man in the front or back. It is something I wish explore in private,” Anja told me as she slipped into my bed naked.

She may had looked like a twelve year old, but in my bed her muscular body was all woman. Given our differences in stature, she was a perfect fit where she spooned up against me as we went to sleep. My morning wood couldn’t tell the difference either. The head and part an inch had magically sought out her hot, wet entrance in my sleep. It seemed good to her too because she used her finely tuned body to push most of it up inside before telling me to go back to sleep, but neither of us did.

As much as I would love to say we both worked hard to make her first time some sort of romantic, loving, caring sex she was going to remember for the rest of her life, I can’t.

Joe you know that isn’t exactly true. She will remember her first time for ever because of you and you know it.

What started with my morning boner turned into all out, no-holds-barred fucking. We went at it until we were both completely exhausted, showered, called room service, ate and then spooned up again. As soon as we were rested up, well as soon as she was rested up and I could get hard, we were back to fucking again. I only had a vague concept of time.

It was finally Tatyana that came to rescue us both. Once Anja was exhausted again, Sasha got her dressed and pretty much carried Anja from the room. I passed back out and slept the rest of that day and through the night.

In the morning Tatyana was there in bed with me. She told me how worried she was that other than the one time, Anja and I had not eaten anything. It did not affect me much since I had a little extra around the ... well everywhere. For Anja it really did a number on her reserves. The upside was that Tatyana got me up, dressed and took me out to eat with everyone on the team, except Anja and Sasha, who was watching over Anja.

“Girls with natural abilities like Anja get older, but do not always mature. She focus on loving with you and not wise about too much of nice thing. Sasha knows ways to help her,” Tatyana told me.

I know she told me more, but I was surrounded by gymnasts from ten to nineteen. Right from the start I was flanked by Nika and Sonya. Both spoke perfect English with almost no Russian accent at all. Both were wearing loose cotton shorts and sleeveless shirts with open sides that when they turned it let me see that they both were still little girls underneath. Three other of the younger girls wore button down shirts that had the buttons undone to the middle of their stomachs. With them tucked into their shorts it kept them looking modest while still showing a lot of skin. All three enjoyed teasing me with showing me they had the start of breasts.

Well if nipples now the size of nickels slightly raised off their chests was the starting of breasts.

For lunch we headed down to a sub shop on the beach. When we all had our food and drinks we went out onto the beach to eat. As soon as we had a spot picked Nika and Sonya pulled their shirts off, followed by their loose shorts. I was scared for a second that we would get noticed or arrested until I saw they had on skin tight bikini bottoms instead of panties. With their muscle tone, it was hard to tell them from a boy unless you looked between their legs really closely. And I mean close enough that would get the shit beaten out of you.

Before I really processed their being almost naked out here in the beach, the three with the button down shirts were pulling their shirts and shorts off too. Their bikini bottoms were just as skin tight, but the mix of black, blues and greens made it hard to really pick out much of a shape between their legs. They were just as muscular as Nika and Sonya, so their breasts would be questionable enough that they could be man boobs as easily as girl boobs.

The rest of the team stripped down to thongs and tops barely enough to cover their nipples. I’m sure Anja would not be wearing anything but shorts if she were here. I got into the fun and removed my shirt too. It definitely made for a very interesting lunch. Except for the younger five girls, I had seen everything the rest of them had except for their nipples. They saw fit to adjust their thongs frequently when rubbing the sand off as they shifted.

Once we had cleaned up from lunch I found out that Nika and Sonya insisted that the two of us were going to take a walk to talk about something. All they wore for the walk on the beach was their tiny, skintight bikini bottoms.

Uh oh.

“We girls on the team are not blind or dumb like coaches in Russia want to believe. Tatyana knows this, so she got us on her team. Same as all of the other girls. Not being with our parents anymore, Tatyana and Sasha are our parents now. The team is our family,” Nika explained. “We have never had a man the team wanted to get to know until you. Now we know you and you know something we learn from you.”

Shit. How do I get out of where this looked to be heading. All they have to do is scream and my life is over.

Sonya must have sensed me tense up and said, “Yes we do want what you think Joe, but our bodies cannot learn that right now. If you will let us watch how it works with the bigger girls we will know for when our bodies are ready. Sasha said we only watch if you say it is ok. We won’t be allowed to see if you say no. That is ok because we know people in U.S. are prudes about natural things we would have seen sometimes at our home if we still lived with our families.”

They were both quiet as we continued our walk on the beach as I thought things over. Running the first night back through my mind, I did a count of the pussies I had licked while I was getting fucked by unknown women. Their team had the five topless younger girls, the six in thongs, Sasha and Anja. I remembered Sasha was on my face first, but I had felt all of the tits of the ones I licked. Tatyana was not one I licked at all and Anja was later near the end. I kept running the muffs I munched through my head and finally came decided the only two I had not licked were Sasha and Nika. I stopped to look at both of them and they blushed.

“You can lick us too if that is what you want from us to let us watch. It only feels like when we get licked anywhere else to us because we still have little girl bodies,” Nika said in whisper.

That made me get down on my knees to pull their bare chests to my own in a big hug. They really seemed to need a hug from a man they felt safe around. I made up my mind and told them that I didn’t care if they watched, but they could not try to get me to touch anywhere their tiny shorts covered. It was an instant promise from them and we headed back to the group.

Once we got back with the rest of them, I found out that the other three topless girls were fifteen, but their bodies were almost as undeveloped as the two holding my hands. They had enjoyed me licking them the first night a lot and had gotten into the learning about sex from watching that night. Between now and dinner time it was the younger two’s turn to watch and ask questions. It turned out to be just as they said.

I never saw them in the room at all as the older five older girls swapped between me eating them and them fucking me. I found out that the youngest of them was sixteen. That was past the age of consent in most states and back in Russia would have already had two or three kids if she had not been good at gymnastics. All of the girls that were fifteen or younger only got to watch. I didn’t eat any of them this time.

Nika did divert from the agreement a bit right at the end when she slipped naked into the shower with me. She had it in her mind that she was going to shower with a man and I was her man. It seemed silly to me. After I had washed myself, I soaped up the washcloth and then washed every inch of her. All of the times I washed Ariel had me on automatic as I washed Nika. She did not seem to mind sitting naked on my equally naked lap, with my limp dick under her butt, as I attempted to braid her hair, badly.

That night both Nika and Sonja slept in my bed. Nika convinced me and Sonja to sleep naked.

Wow, I just figured out why Carrie Anna and Helen Jane sleeping naked with me felt so peaceful. How could I have forgotten about sharing a bed with Nika and Sonja? They both needed a man to hold them tight and that was all they needed or wanted.

I went off down memory lane remembering how natural it felt to have them in my bed and that we all three slept the sleep of innocent babies.

I wonder if I have always had some sort of psychic link to Jill. Is that how well I would have slept holding my sleeping daughter to me? Damn it! Paul is going to suffer for taking Ariel and Jill from me. Revenge is both sweet when cold as well as having it bitch slap the hell out of you when you never saw it coming.

In the morning I woke to someone trying to force my dick inside them. Instantly I was wide awake and alert. Nike and Sonja were such precious little girls that I was not going to let either of them even think about trying to push me inside of them. As I tried to get whoever was trying to get me inside them off me, I found I had been tied down to the bed, blindfolded and gagged. No matter how hard I fought to get loose of the bonds, whomever tied me up knew what they were doing. I still struggled with all of my might and moved my hips so my dick wasn’t where they could get me lined up. I kept it up until my dick went limp finally.

I felt the legs move off from beside my hips as someone got off the bed. I heard some obvious sounds of someone being punched before there was weight on either side of me.

“Joe please don’t fight this,” Nika whispered from one side softly.

Sonja whispered from the other side, “They said they would keep hurting us if you didn’t let them do this to you.”

“You liked this with girls on our team last night. These are girls from another gymnastic team that want to be with you too,” Nika told me as she kissed my cheek. “Please let them do this with you, then everything will be ok. They promised.”

What the fuck did I get myself into now? If they wanted me to screw them, then I’m all for that. So far all the gymnast pussy I have had has been better than about any girl I have ever fucked in my life, even Ariel’s pussy.

Something was said in some language to Sonja and Nika. It was definitely not Russian or any of the Slovak languages. I was pretty sure it was not one of the romance languages either. I only heard it that one day and had not since. Whatever it was, Nika and Sonja knew enough of it to do what they were told, which must have been to get my hard again.

I’m glad both are so smart as to know here to touch my body, but not my dick or balls, and what to whisper in my ears to get me hard. They would have done whatever they had to though.

When I was hard this time, my dick was held firmly and aimed. I knew it was at least a female from the feel of my dick going between pussy lips. I couldn’t tell if there was any hair or not, just that they were too dry to fuck. Multiple tries failed and my dick was starting to hurt now. Finally I started to yell out “dry” into the gag. After I heard at least one more punch and something said in that weird language, someone moved up on the bed beside me again.

They were a lot heavier than the two girls and said in my ear, with some sort of very heavy accent, “If you make scream we hurt little girls like you take them against will. Tell what you must say and no more.”

“Dry. It won’t work if pussy is dry. Need lubrication or both of us will get raw and very sore,” I said after I had been ungagged. “I know from when I rubbed it raw jacking off when I was a teenager that it won’t get hard if it hurts. If you have no idea how to get her pussy wet, put her pussy over my mouth so I can lick her to get her ready. My dick is already starting to hurt and it didn’t get inside her.” I wasn’t sure they understood as I heard whispers from over where I think was the bathroom. As that discussion went on I felt Nika and Sasha get back on the bed beside me. They asked if it was ok to rub and suck on my dick to get me hard again after I shot off or just got soft because I was not inside one of the other girls here.

Since I was still ungagged I whispered that I didn’t want them to do that unless there was no other way. What they did before gave me a boner really quickly and one of the girls over my mouth where I could lick her would help a lit too.

The girls are really sweet, but I’m not sure I can get hard knowing it was them doing it. That just wasn’t something I found cool at all. They weren’t even developed enough to even enjoy masturbating themselves!

I tried to get more information about who was doing this to us, but they said if they told me anything, the others would jam things inside them to make their pussies bleed. Then pictures of me with them would be taken to look like I had raped the girls. Both were to be tied down while I was given something to knock me out. The police would be called so that I went away forever.

How the fuck did this all happen? I go from having a fuck fest with some tight pussy and now I am being raped by another group of gymnasts that will blackmail me if I don’t let them fuck me?

I was going to ask the girls to tell me more when they were pulled off the bed. Turns out that one of the group trying to screw me knew I was telling the truth about needing to be wet to fuck. I had shaved, almost tasteless, with no sign of real scent, pussy pushed down over my face. She had my nose almost in her vagina and my tongue not even close enough to her asshole to lick it.

Turning my head to the side enough to have some of the sound get out I said, “I need to be able to lick your clit and vagina. You are way too high on my face. I can’t breathe like this or lick you the way you need. My friends can show you where to be if you will let them.”

Well someone moved the pussy to be in the right place over my face.

I started gently by pushing my tongue into the little pocket just below her vagina. I did some small flicks over her hole before working up between her lips towards her clit. From the way she used her gymnast’s muscles to jump completely off the bed, I knew she had at least never been licked before. If I had to guess, I bet she had not even masturbated. There was some more whispering before the same pussy moved back over my mouth. This time she was restrained to stay in place when I licked over her clit or she would have been off the bed again. By the time I started finding some slightly tangy juices beginning to flow from her vagina, she was only pulling away a tiny bit from my tongue each time it drug across her clit.

I was not sure if she was going to ever keep enough contact with my tongue to make her cum. At least her pussy juices had started to flow freely now. I finally gave up trying to lick her clit after she moaned out when I pushed my tongue up against her vagina. I was tongue fucking her when I felt a hand lifting my dick up and start to lick around the head to get it hard. I didn’t need much encouragement to get hard now as I tongue fucked the pussy shoved down over my mouth. Since she was really squirming I waited until she would not expect it, tilted by head back, got my lips right up near her clit, sucked it hard into my mouth, bit down to hold it there and flicked it as fast as I could with my tongue. It could not have lasted more than a few seconds before she came hard enough to soak my chin in pussy juices.

Just don’t think about Nika or Sasha might possibly being the ones who got you hard. It has to be the other gymnasts trying to find out if they liked the taste of dick.

When she moved back to sit on my chest I said, “Now you are wet enough to fuck me.”

That was the understatement of the year!

The woman or girl moved back to quickly get lined up with where my dick was held aiming straight up. There were no problems getting my dick to slide inside her now. Well no problems other than her pussy being as tight as a vice around my dick. It was not long before she got a rhythm going that had her fucking me like she had been doing it for all of her life. When I came, after just a few minutes of fucking, I found out something else about gymnasts and their muscles. They had damn near perfect Kegel muscle control. My dick went limp, but she never let it slip out of her. I was held tight inside her as she rocked on me until I got hard again. When she tried to start fucking me again, it was good there was some cum still inside her or she would have gotten us both raw.

“If you let my hands loose I can play with your tits or rub your clit to keep you wet until I get fully hard again. You are just like before except there is cum inside you to make it slippery for now,” I told her.

I never expected that they would listen to me, but there were some more whispers as the girl slowly rocked around with my dick inside her. She was not hot or wet right now so I was not doing much for her.

Finally I felt some movement and then a sheet or blanket was put over me from just under my arms to right over my stomach. It got pulled tight somehow and then I was told that if I tried to do anything, except what I said, Sasha and Nika were going to get really hurt. After I promised my hands were freed.

The first thing I did was to gently reach out to put my hands on the hips of the girl or woman that was mounted on my dick. I breathed a sigh of relief when I found a pair of flared hips, versus the nearly straight ones of Sasha and Nika. I could feel the muscles of her rock hard stomach as I worked up to check for tits. They turned out to not be much more than small rises off her chest, but her nipples were not little cone shaped buds or little girl nipples. In just a few seconds I found they were as sensitive as her clit. Like two pebble hard thermostats, the more I twisted and turned them, the hotter her furnace became.

I think our first fuck had to have been purely physical response to getting fucked over her being aroused and seeking release. As long as I did not let her nipples go she stayed scorching hot and soaked like I had a bottle of lube automatically filling her tight pussy.

“Why don’t you lean forward some and try different angles to see if that helps make it better for you. There are different places inside a woman that make it good for her. The way you are doing it may not be the best for you,” I told her as I reached up to pull her down towards me some. “Also try rocking your hips to see if you can find somewhere inside that my dick hits to feel better to you.”

Well she must be the only woman in the world willing to listen to the man she has tied up and is trying to fuck.

It did seem to work though. When she leaned down on me, finally, I reached down to start guiding her hips to where I was hitting all around inside her pussy with my dick. A few jerky movements of her hips to be sure it did feel good to her and then she was really off to the races. Unfortunately just as she got going I dumped a load of cum inside her. My dick was held in place by her pussy muscles just like before. Only instead of my needing to play with her tits, she pushed her tongue in my mouth to keep her furnace turned on high. My dick recovered faster than it has since I was a teenager. I was ridden hard and fast until the girl finally came, hard.

Hoping to get untied long enough to take a piss was a pipe dream. The most I got was one leg untied to have a lot of hands hold me tightly as I was turned to the side to piss into something they put under my dick. When I was done I got milked free of pee and then pushed on my back and tied down again. They did, however, leave my hands free and left me ungagged, as long as I continued not to try to scream.

Think about the tight pussy you just had milk you of cum three times in a row and not the two sweet girls being forced to take care of getting you hard again.

All in all I counted ten different pussies that fucked me during however long it took them to get off. When I found my dick buried in the hairless pussy of a girl with straight hips and no tits, I gave up trying to figure out anything about who was fucking me. I told them I would not fight them at all as long as they promised to not hurt Sasha or Nika, including trying to make them fuck me.

By the time they finished I had been screwed by three girls in a row without getting off. Something was said to Nika and Sasha in that strange language just before I heard the others leave.

“We must wait till half five before we can let you free,” Nika told me between sobs.

I finally got the whole story from them about what happened. It turns out that they knew this other gymnastic team really well. Sonja thought it was one of the women from her team knocking on the door in the middle of the night. Instead the other team forced their way into the room, tied me up and told the two girls they would really hurt me if they didn’t do as they were told.

Since my arms were free I pulled both girls to me to do my best to comfort them. Both were really upset at what happened and kept begging me to forgive them. I was offered to fuck their butts, pussies and mouths until I felt they had made up for what happened.

“Girls there is no way I would ever have you do any of that,” I told them. “I don’t care what they said. Help me get untied and we can get a shower to clean us all up, then we can see about getting some more sleep.”

Well that was the plan at least.

While I was in the shower with Sonja insisting she wash me clean like I had done for her, Nika had slipped out to call Tatyana. From there things got really interesting. I never learned what they did to the other team. Nika and Sonja told their entire team in Russian all I had done to make sure they were not hurt anymore, and hopefully kept them from being forced you touch or suck my dick.

I know now why men are always complaining about not understanding women!

I found out over a big breakfast that all of Tatyana’s team either had a big crush on me or were sure they were in love with me. That included the girls that were sure they were going to always be lesbians, except for one and only one man, me. They convinced me to head to this place about three hours south called Sunspot Gardens where we would be safe for them to practice away from the other team or ones like them. I was worried the hotel was going to screw me over since I had pre-paid for a week.

Once again, I learned another very important life lesson. It turns out that hotels that unexpectedly get completely booked up have no problems giving back money to someone having a heavily discounted room rate. They would resell the room at their regular rack rate as posted on the door. This was especially true when there was a big event in town and this was the closest hotel.

I spent the rest of my vacation nude, except on the drive down to the campground where we were staying and when I had to head home. Something about having all of these gymnasts with me removed all questions the people running the nudist resort would normally ask a single guy about staying there. Anytime I wasn’t outside, usually in the shade, enjoying watching the gymnasts, or the over fifty girls doing their gymnastic routines, I was being fucked senseless.

Sonja and Nika were by my side like they were glued to me. It didn’t matter if I was going to take a shit or was getting screwed by one of their team mates, or many of the older teen girls that wanted to try a safe man’s dick who also knew how to push their motors into overdrive. Many of the adults there asked me how it was that someone my age had daughters that were ten and eleven.

Social engineering 101. Question you don’t want to answer, find something they want to talk about more, usually themselves or their kids!

After the first two days, not a one of them even batted an eye as I spotted for their naked daughters, and a few of their sons, that were being trained by Tatyana and Anja. I never tried to feel up any of the girls staying at the resort as I spotted for them. Not that my care kept them from finding ways to have me touch them “accidentally” after they had talked with the Russian gymnasts.

More than a few of the girls in high school, well I was pretty sure from looking at their bodies that they were in high school, who I had spotted for found their way onto my dick. Not a one of them cared a bit about getting a load of cum inside them. Some were virgins, others hadn’t been for a long time. Then there were the girls on the last few nights where their mothers, and sometimes fathers, had a chat with me about the rumors they heard. Seems that it had gotten around that if a girl was looking for a very discrete, considerate lover, I was their man.

Yeah we all hear nudists and naturists saying how they don’t notice everyone is nude there.

I got a definite education about the misconceptions of nudist resorts as I fucked nearly a dozen high school and college girls, who weren’t into gymnastics, into their happy places. Being naked around boys and men really didn’t have any effect on their libido. They were going to be horny whether they were dressed or not. I happened to be the guy at the right time to help take the edge off the needs their boyfriends back home usually did for them.

Just before my tech team and I were ready to head to the gate I called Tatyana. She was really excited to find out I would be in Philadelphia over Christmas. There were some new women on her team that would be perfect to take care of Calvin, Linda and Roberta. Turns out that they had boys on their teams now too.

I’m so not getting it on with the boys. Now if one is old enough and wants to help out by getting me hard again for one of the girls, then maybe, as long as I don’t really see it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.