The Wedding
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Anvil

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fan mail fantasy involving annatartywife on her wedding day

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Oral Sex  

We settled down to married life. For the first few months we were staying with my parents to help us save some money.

There was plenty of sex – usually twice a day but we were quite restricted due to the close proximity of my parents, apart from Fridays where they would go to the pub and we would be guaranteed at least 3 hours home alone.

This was when I’d dress up, find a toy or two and act really slutty and receive a really good fucking from Mike.

I’d noticed one of the neighbours seemed to take more than a healthy interest in me and would always appear to help me bring my shopping in. Joe must have been in his early sixties and would quite blatantly eye me up and down as he was helping. He never said anything too outrageous but he would openly flirt with me. I wasn’t the least bit interested in him but these encounters usually ended with me flat on my back fucking myself whatever was to hand. Toys or vegetables were my favourite choices.

One Friday, as Mike was giving me a really good seeing to, I mentioned these encounters. This just made Mike fuck me even harder.

“Bet Joe wishes he was doing this right now” Mike said as he fucked me over the edge of the bed

“He’d love to fill your cunt with his old spunk” Mike said just as his cock unloaded into me. This was enough to push me over the edge as I orgasmed.

“Give that old bastard a flash when you get dressed this morning “ Mike said as he left for work one day. “I’ve seen him every morning looking this way. Give him a thrill”

I did just that. As I got dressed I left a strategic gap in the curtains. I glanced over the road and to my surprise the dirty fucker was there in his bedroom watching. As I got dressed I ran my hands over my tits squeezing my nipples. If I wasn’t mistaken and I wasn’t, I’m sure I could make out the regular hand movements of a man wanking.

“Dirty fucker” I thought.

This carried on every morning – me teasing and Joe wanking.

Mike loved hearing all about this and couldn’t wait to fuck me.

This carried on for several weeks, me teasing our neighbour and then telling Mike all about it, until we had enough money saved up to enable us to move out into our own place.

Having our own flat was great. We had sex all over the place – morning and evening. All my thoughts of what happened at my wedding had all but disappeared apart from the occasional wank over the memories.

Then one day out of the blue I received a text from Clair

“I see you’ve moved not far from me. Feel free to pop in for a coffee anytime. We can discuss our shared interests”

I wonder what she meant by “Shared interests”. Not knowing her well I had no idea what her interests were but I had an idea!

I decided to reply to her message and we arranged for me to call round one afternoon.

We just chatted away pleasantly over a coffee without much talk of sex. If I’m honest I was a bit disappointed but we did get on really well and arranged to meet again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.