What's a Little Swapping Between Friends? - Cover

What's a Little Swapping Between Friends?

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mario's saga continues, as Eric and Bobbie meet Carly, everyone clicks, and they all get to bond in even more intimate ways. This segment is probably going to be two or three chapters before it's done.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Pegging  

“So, how was that, baby? Sex with Eric for the first time. With Bobbie, too, for that matter?” I asked my fiancee, Carly, who smiled at me as we showered together during a lull in the orgy.

“Papi ... that was the best thing that we’ve done together, you, me, Eric, Bobbie, all having fun together. We really should do that regularly, permanently, wife-sharing, wife-swapping, husband-sharing, too, of course. Delicioso! Absolutely yummy! Please, let’s do it, let’s all be lovers and live together. Imagine the threesomes, foursomes, who knows what else? Just know that I’ll follow your lead, honey, though I might give you a nudge now and then,” Carly winked as we kissed in the shower.

“Sounds like a plan to me. They’ve always been very close to me, and in more recent days, even more so, to the point of our little menage a trois. We’re going to have quite the arrangement, adding you to the equation. We’ve shared her. Now, we’ll be sharing you, too,” I agreed as we dried off.

“And we’ll be sharing both of you men, Bobbie and I,” Carly licked her lips as we rejoined Eric and Bobbie for a second before they took a shower of their own.

“That we will. Delectable men, both of them. I love them sharing me and I loved sharing them today. Oh, and I absolutely enjoyed the same-sex fun, too. You and me lezzing out while our men got it on together. Delicious! The four of us are going to really bond and have fun together,” Bobbie stated as she led Eric to the shower for their wet and splashy pleasure.

“Well, I dare say that you charmed her! She’s going to be very much in favor of this from now on, I can just tell. And that’s half the battle with Eric. Bobbie will encourage him to enjoy your body as much as she enjoys mine. And, hey, your body is very much enjoyable, babe,” I told her with a kiss and a feel-up of her booty.

“Muy caliente! I can’t wait to suck his cock while you fuck her face, and then switch up! I look forward to watching you butt-fuck her while he does that to me ... and also watching you stick it in his culo while she licks mine or I lick hers, or both,” Carly answered me as we continued making out and fondling each other.

“He’s going to want to bugger me, too, but that’s perfectly fine. I trust him in ways that I don’t trust other men for that sort of thing. The man has shared his wife with me. I can share my ass with him,” I chuckled while we continued to grope each other.

“We can do a hell of a lot together, papi, though you’re the boss. I owe you so much. I owe them, too, since they helped get me the job,” Carly commented while we played with each other.

“I’m glad that they did, or else we wouldn’t be together, my sweet Dreamer. It’s almost enough to get me to run for office, you know. This business of trying to deport you and others like you, who know no country but the United States, that’s sickening to me. You’re American in culture, in attitude, in your grasp of this nation’s institutions, laws, Constitution, etc. You’re American by everything that those who preach assimilation want. You have assimilated, have you not? Yet they want rid of you, and for what? Your skin is brown and your parents’ skin is brown, too.

“That’s what it comes, to, race. Those hypocrites wouldn’t give a shit if Russians illegally came here across the Bering Strait. They’d welcome that, but non-white Hispanics with brown skin, Mexicans, Guatemalans, Hondurans, etc. If Puerto Rico weren’t a territory, they’d want to deport Puerto Ricans, too. And most of those hypocrites would gladly put your parents to work at slave wages in vineyards, but can’t stomach a pathway to citizenship ... sorry, I didn’t mean to rant,” I laughed at my own righteous indignation, while Carly drew me closer for a deep tongue kiss.

“Papi, no need to apologize. I am glad that you can see injustice, social and otherwise, and denounce and oppose it. I love that you care about me and this is not just a contract between sugar daddy and trophy wife to you. It’s quite obvious that we’re falling in love, you and I, and that this business takes on new meaning now. I will be a very good wife to you and ... I will be a great girlfriend to Eric and Bobbie as well, just as they will continue to be wonderful lovers to you,” Carly replied with real passion in her voice and her kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.