What's a Little Swapping Between Friends? - Cover

What's a Little Swapping Between Friends?

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mario's saga continues, as Eric and Bobbie meet Carly, everyone clicks, and they all get to bond in even more intimate ways. This segment is probably going to be two or three chapters before it's done.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Pegging  

“So, this is the new girl, eh? The one who captured our Mario’s heart. Don’t let him pretend otherwise. He wouldn’t have agreed to marry a girl who didn’t do that to him. I know him, intimately, in case you didn’t already know that. We’re lovers, at least I hope that we still are. Eric and I would be very disappointed otherwise. We’re still lovers, aren’t we, Mario, even though you’ve clearly found your princess?” Bobbie winked and pouted, even as she teased me about the idea that Carly was my “princess,” like the one that Mario rescued in the game.

“Always, lover. Always. And yes, I adore my sweet princess here. Seems that I have two ladies to pamper now. Eric just has the one, though if Carly ever wants him to bed her and spoil her, I wouldn’t object. Carly, he really does have a nice package,” I chuckled, putting Eric on the spot as I reassured both of my women now.

“Nor would I, actually,” Bobbie winked at Eric and licked her lips, “I’d love to watch that, or perhaps arrange a little wife-swapping, wife-sharing fun in the future.”

Eric’s bulge tattled on him, of course, revealing that he wouldn’t oppose a night or two in the sack or a quickie with Carly Salazar, but who would? Aside from a totally gay or asexual man, or a totally straight or asexual woman, who would be able to resist my Carly? The way that Carly’s dimples showed and her eyes blazed with lust, there was no doubt in mind that it was only a matter of time, of when, not if, my sweet fiancee would take Eric as her lover. It was hard to say who would be the aggressor, in fact. She might very well beat him to the punch, I thought.

“Guys, I wouldn’t object, but it would have to be on her terms, as she wished, not on mine. You’ve both given your blessing, but the final say would be hers,” Eric reminded us, further ensuring that Carly would rise to the bait.

“Well, then, if you guys don’t mind, I’d like to do that right now, if that’s okay. Eric having turned the decision over to me, I want to fuck him right now. How about it, Eric? You did put the ball in my court. I choose to have sex with you. Are you as good as your word or will you back out now?” Carly pressed her claim, exciting both Bobbie and me as we prepared to watch my fiancee take her husband to bed.

“Only if you insist, baby girl,” Eric assured her.

“Now, honey, I think that she just did. You deferred to her judgment. No backing out now. My husband is a man of his word, right?” Bobbie urged him to go through it.

“Yeah, don’t disappoint Carly. Have I ever let you or Bobbie down about my affair with her?” I observed.

“Come on, stud. Let’s just see if you can put that mouth of yours to work doing more than just talk,” Carly raised her skirt and yanked down her panties to invite Eric to taste her pussy first.

“Well, buddy, I guess that there’s only one thing to do. Eat my princess out, pamper her and spoil her rotten,” I encouraged my best friend, the husband of my girlfriend, to do what he clearly wanted to do to my fiancee.

“Oh, Dios mio!” Carly began cussing, as Eric knelt before her on my sofa and began to part her thighs to taste her sweet, luscious pussy.

“I think that you have him well-trained, babe,” I teased Bobbie, who blushed, but nodded.

“He didn’t require too much, but being together for a while helped, and I must confess that he trained me as well ... and our affairs with others helped, too. Including my affair with you. All told, he’s a magnificent husband and lover, as are you. I feel lately as if I have two husbands, and God, I love it! I hope that you feel as if you have two wives ... and, well, I just hope that it goes where I think that it’s going.

“Maybe someday we can all move in together. Just a thought, anyway. By the way, I think that I should tell you now that ... I’m late. Yep, I’m pretty sure that either your swimmers or Eric’s quickened me. I’m knocked up again, probably for the last time in my life,” Bobbie told me with a sweet, but fiery kiss to the mouth.

“Well, perhaps, I won’t rule it out, though Carly deserves some input in this, as does Eric,” I pointed out, making Bobbie giggle.

“Oh, Eric’s already on board. You don’t see how excited he gets whenever you’re about to visit, though admittedly it helps that he knows how revved I’m going to be. I go from horny to horny to the second or third power, horny on steroids, when I’m in bed with both of you. He gets so much action that it’s not funny. Some husbands would be upset and such, most wouldn’t understand, but Eric ... Eric absolutely loves it, even more than he used to, even more than I expected it, whenever you come by and fuck me. Sharing two women with you would really drive him wild,” Bobbie convinced me, licking her lips at the prospect of moving Carly and me in with Eric and her.

“Oh, damn, speaking of hot and bothered!” I noted just how wild Eric drove Carly with his tongue, eating her ass and her taint as well as her pussy by now.

“Yeah, I think that it’s safe to say that you’re now a card-carrying member of the wife-sharing hubby club, too, even if you haven’t officially tied the knot yet. You don’t exactly seem troubled by it, either. Talk about great luck for Carly and me. We hit the jackpot, two very loving, caring, sharing men! Tell me, is her ass as sweet as he seems to think?” Bobbie asked me, very fascinated by her husband licking another woman’s butt.

“Hell, yeah, honey! It’s absolutely delicious, just as yours is, I might add!” I commented, making her raise an eyebrow.

“Oh, is that a fact? Care to prove it to me right now?” Bobbie invited me, pulling down her Daisy Dukes and bending over with her cheeks spread to offer me another taste.

“Certainly, ma’am. You’re my guest, after all. It would be a poor host who didn’t serve his company, right?” I licked my lips and went down behind Bobbie to devour her truly delectable booty.

“Oh, fuck ... oh, damn!” Bobbie began squirming, squirting, cussing, and biting her lower lip as I licked her ass with relish.

“Yes, absolutely delicious!” I remarked between licks to her beautiful bottom.

“Oops, forgot to warn you that I got fucked back there by Eric earlier this afternoon!” Bobbie recalled suddenly, as I honed in on her pucker and noted that there was indeed a creampie left by her husband.

“You don’t have me fooled, baby, but that’s okay with me,” I told her with a husky, lustful voice, still probing her asshole with my tongue and tasting Eric’s jizz.

“If it helps, feel free to leave one for him, too,” Bobbie told me in her naughty voice, seducing me with her words as I cleaned her out back there.

“Only if you’re sure of that,” I chuckled, even as I watched Eric slide his cock into Carly’s twat at last.

“Yes, please ... fuck my ass!” Bobbie begged me to sodomize her, and did I ... oh, yes, I lubed her up good with some remaining peanut oil and began to inch my way up her bum.

“It helps that he left some lube behind himself, you know,” I commented as I began actively buggering Mrs. Anderson.

“It also helps that I’m a slut for you as well as for him, you know. A complete, round-heeled tart for both of you. I’m a total hussy for you, Mario,” Bobbie admitted, “for you and my Eric, I promise you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.