The World's First Futa - Futa's Wild Day
Chapter 3: Futa’s First Wild Party

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Futa’s First Wild Party - Becky, the World's First Futa, has one wild day when she attends college for the first time since her transformation!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

April 17th, 2047

“Now this sounds interesting,” Adelia Tash said. My interviewer leaned forward, her caramel face alight with curiosity. “What could have happened in your dorm room to so change your outlook on your futa-cock?”

I shifted in my seat on the couch, glancing at the studio audience watching. I could feel the breathless anticipation buzzing through the air. I didn’t fight the smile growing on my lips as I felt their eagerness. Even now, almost thirty years later, I still drank in the attention women gave me. Being the world’s first futa was winning the ultimate lottery.

And it still paid out.

“I started an orgy,” I said, my pussy so wet, my futa-dick throbbing beneath my skirt. “I didn’t mean to, but...”


October 1st, 2017

Dr. Senior had no answers for me. He couldn’t explain why my clit had sprouted into a cock or why my presence drove women so wild with horny lust that they had to have sex with me. He claimed it was all impossible despite the evidence, my massive futa-dick, to the contrary. It left me feeling crushed. How could I live my life if every woman I came across wanted to have sex with me?

Were driven to fuck me.

It had to disrupt their lives. They didn’t appear to have any self-control. It compelled them to have sex with me or with others. To do things they would never do. Normal people didn’t just dive into an orgy during college, like what happened during my first class this morning, or cheat on their spouse with a strange patient they were treating, like my nurse Rhea had during my exam.

Should I become a hermit? Should I stay away from women? Maybe ... Maybe it was the only way.

My cock didn’t like that idea as I rode in my Uber ride-share car back to my dorm. A man drove it. I had no affect on them. He hardly looked at me in my baggy sweatpants. He had no idea I had a huge cock tucked into my panties aching and throbbing to feel a woman again. Hot pussy, sucking mouths, tight assholes...

I wanted them so badly. My pussy grew so wet, my poor panties struggling to absorb the flood. I didn’t want to go into exile. I wanted to have fun with my cock. Sex with my clit-dick was amazing. It felt so wonderful to slide into a woman, to pump my cock, and then to erupt my cum into her depths. But if the women didn’t have a choice in the matter ... If my presence overruled their self-control, did I have the right to be around them?

To take advantage of them?

Guilt rippled through me. I shifted in the back of the car. Lust and unease battled in me, swirling through my guts. My hands rubbed at my sweatpants as my heart thudded away beneath my chest. My nipples ached. My dick throbbed. My stomach churned. I had to go into hiding. I didn’t know how it would work. Where I could go. I just had to get away from women. I had my hand. I could jerk off my dick and finger my cunt. It wasn’t as good, but...

The car stopped. “Well, have a nice day, Becky,” the drive said, giving me a nod from the front seat. “This is the right place, yes?”

I blinked, looking up and realized we were at my dorm. The sun was setting, evening deepening around the building. Students were streaming out, including female students. They were talking, looking at their phones, or just hurrying alone. None of them had any idea of the potential to change their lives with my cum.

My fertile, motile cum.

“Thank you,” I said to the driver. “This is it.” I took a deep breath.

“Well...” the driver said, his forehead furrowing. “Are you ... getting out?”

Heat warmed my cheeks. “Sorry.”

My hand shaking, I grabbed the handle, pulled, and darted out. I had to move fast, skirt around any women, and then get into my dorm room. I needed to pack up my things and flee to my parents’ house. I’d have to tell them and ask for their help. At least my mother, who I saw last night, wasn’t affected by me.

I had reached a full sprint by the time I reached the door to my dorm. I darted around a group of guys and wrenched it open. The elevator opened ahead and a group of girls stepped out. I cursed and darted towards the stairs. I raced up them, taking the steps two at a time. My breasts and futa-dick shifted beneath my clothing, stimulating my hard nipples and sensitive tip. My heart beat faster and faster. A hot flush washed over me as I passed the second floor and reached the third.

Music washed over me as I reached the third floor. The dorm next to mine had an open door, people crowding it, including two women. A party. I swallowed, hearing the sounds of laughing. I stared at the women, the unease twisting into dread in my stomach. Both were beautiful, a blonde with big tits stretching out a tight sweater, and a short-haired brunette with a nose ring.

They lay between me and my dorm.

I took a deep breath, preparing myself. My hand fumbled out my keys. I felt around, found the one for my door. Then I hurried ahead. I needed to move fast. The girls had their backs to the hallway. If I got into my dorm before they really noticed me...

I could do this.

The music thudded louder and louder. I skirted wide, my shoulder almost brushing the far wall of the hallway. My legs carried me fast. My skin felt tighter and tighter as I came closer and closer. The slender brunette stiffened. Her head turned as if she looked for something. The blonde shuddered, nipples dimpling the front of her sweater.

The felt me.

I hurried faster. I hunched my shoulders as I passed them. I just needed to take a few more steps and—

“Becky!” a familiar voice called out. Harry, from my Psychology 101 class where Professor Rider had sucked me off and fucked me before everyone, spotted me. He had joined in the orgy my presence had caused, making the women so horny that they needed to satiate their pussies with their own fingers or with others, having sex with people they never would have. “It’s her. It’s the futa I was telling you about.”

The two girls heads snapped around, focusing on me. Their eyes dilated. Both let out whimpering moans at the sight of me. Harry stood by them, the shaggy-haired guy grinning at me as he raised a red plastic cup to me.

“You got to join the party. That was so awesome what happened today in class. I got some great pussy thanks to you.” He grinned. “I wouldn’t mind some more.”

I shuddered.

“She really has a dick?” the blonde asked, licking her lips.

“Yes, she does, Kaelea,” Harry answered as I darted for my door. “You have got to see it. It thrusts from her pussy. Made every girl in class so wet. Even that nerd Chris got some pussy.”

“Yeah, Tiffany mentioned that,” the brunette said as I jammed my key into the lock.

The two girls advanced on me, the brunette’s jeans whisking as her thighs rubbed together. Kaelea’s big breasts jiggled and bounced in her tight sweater. It fit her like a second skin, stretching over those lush mounds. I wanted them so badly. I could just surrender. I could just have so much fun with them. Why was I running away? They wanted me. I could just have fun and...

They didn’t have a choice.

I twisted the key. The lock clicked. I barreled through my door and slammed it closed behind me. I pressed my back up against it, twisting the lock, my breasts rising and falling. My futa-dick throbbed in my tight panties, pulsing against them. My pussy itched. Lusts assaulted me, begging me to relent.

The girls knocked on my door.

“Becky,” Kaelea moaned, her voice liquid sex, “let us see your dicks. It sounds so hot. Me and Dona want to see it so badly.”

“So badly,” whimpered the brunette, Dona. “Just the idea is making me so wet. A chick with a dick ... Tiffany raved about it. She wished she had a chance to enjoy your cock.”

“I know,” I said. “That’s why she fucked Chris. She must hate that now. She never liked the guy.”

“Not what she said,” Dona said. “She had a great time with Chris. She came hard on his dick during class. And now she’s out on a date with him. I couldn’t believe it, but she sounded into it.”

I frowned at that.

“Can’t you just let us get a glimpse?” Kaelea asked, her voice so throaty, so in need. I wanted to relent and open my door so badly. She sounded so wanton. So in need of my girl-dick. How could a single peek hurt?

She would want more. She would be driven to need more. She wouldn’t have any control over herself. I couldn’t do that to her.

“I’m sorry,” I said.

One of them twisted my locked doorknob, rattling it. Then she hit my door. “Come on, Becky, be cool,” Dona said. “Just let us see it. That sounds so hot. You really have a pussy and a cock?”

“Listen,” I said, my pussy clenching, my juices flooding out of me, “you’re not yourselves right now.”

“Really?” Amusement sounded in Dona’s voice. “What does that mean?”

“That my dick is controlling you.”

“Controlling?” Kaelea giggled. “Why, because the idea of you having a dick is so hot it turns us on?”

“That’s not controlling us,” Dona added

“Well, it’s influencing you,” I said. “It’s making you so horny. You’re not thinking straight.” “Mmm, you sure? I can’t think straight because I’m horny? Does a hot guy influence me when he me makes me wet and want to have sex with him?”

“Guys don’t make you this horny. If I whipped out my dick, you’d have sex with it.”

“So hard,” Dona moaned. “I’d be such a slut for you, Becky.”

“See!” I turned around, facing my door. I pictured the two girls on the other side, their bodies shifting and shuddering. Their faces flushed. Nipples hard. Pussies wet. “That’s not normal. Would you just be a slut for a guy because he’s hot.”

“Well...” Kaelea’s words trailed off. “Maybe not, but that doesn’t change what I want right now. I want to see your cock. To have some fun.”

“What’s wrong with having some fun?” Dona asked.

“Nothing. But it’s just my pheromones or something affecting you. This isn’t who you are normally.”

“And?” Dona had such a flippant tone. “We want this bad. Why do you get to decide that our desires are wrong. That we shouldn’t be horny for you. Why are you speaking for us?”

I blinked my eyes.

“We can make our own decisions, Becky,” Kaelea said. “And this is our decision. Right, Dona?”

“Oh, yes. We want this badly. We’re adults. Barely, but we’re still eighteen. We can make our own decisions on who we have sex with. You don’t get to tell us that it’s wrong for us to want you. You don’t get to dictate who we’re attracted to and what we do about it.”

I frowned at their words. They wanted this. They sounded so serious. They didn’t sound like they were drugged. None of the women I had sex with dead. They all had clear eyes, they just really, really wanted to have sex with me. They enjoyed it. Even Tiffany ... enjoyed what she did with Chris. What if I didn’t make girls so horny they had to have sex, but somehow I took away that societal guilt over being promiscuous? That pressure placed on girls not to be sluts, to not act on their desires like guys could. That leftover morality from a time when birth control wasn’t possible, when pregnancies could so impact a girl’s life.

So maybe ... I wasn’t controlling them so much as ... as freeing them. I wanted them. They wanted me. It was ... consensual. Just like a girl who sees a hot guy and decides to have a one night stand with him. This was no different.

My hand twisted the lock.

Dona threw open my door, a big smile on her face. Her nose ring glinted as her dark eyes focused on me. Kaelea, a blonde with darker hue than my own golden locks, let out a purr as she advanced into my room, stalking me like a hungry lioness.

“Do you have any condoms?” I asked.

“Nope,” Dona said. “I’m on the pill.”

“Me, too,” Kaelea groaned, her eyes locked on my crotch. “Show us! Show us that dick!” I couldn’t wait. I hooked the waistband of my sweatpants and my panties. I shoved them down hard. My futa-dick popped out, thrusting out of my blonde bush. My pink labia wrapped about the base, glistening with my juices. My sweet musk filled my nose. This wonderful, tingling delight rippled through me that left me shuddering.

Dona’s nose ring twitched a she inhaled. Her tongue flicked across her mouth. Her hands grabbed her t-shirt, a band’s logo stretched on the front, and ripped it off. She exposed small breasts not clad in a bra, her nipples pale-pink and hard.

“Oh, my god,” Kaelea said, her breasts jiggling as she shivered. “That is so awesome. You can see her pussy lips.”

“Yes!” groaned Dona. “Oh, wow, I got to enjoy that dick.”

Kaelea nodded her head then she pulled off her sweater, too. Her lush tits jiggled in a purple bra. Her flesh looked so lovely. I groaned, joining them, pulling off my top, my round breasts free of any bra. I hadn’t bothered putting it on after my exam. My nipples ached, thrusting hard from my tits. Beyond them, Harry watched in the doorway.

I didn’t care. Let him watch. That just made this more exciting.

The two topless girls fell to their knees before me, Kaelea’s tits bouncing in her purple bra. Their hands grabbed my dick. Their faces pressed together. Their lips nuzzled on my dick as they both stroked my girth. The two girls flicked their tongues out, caressing the tip of my cock. Pleasure shot through me. I groaned, my pussy clenched, and juices soaked my bush as my pleasure surged through me.

“That’s so hot,” Harry said.

“You have no idea,” I moaned, my dick throbbing. “It’s so amazing having two girls suck your dick.”

“I bet,” Harry groaned, such envy in his voice.

“Oh, wow,” a Korean girl gasped, peeking around Harry. “She’s got a dick.”

“Uh-huh,” Dona moaned before she sucked on the side of my dick.

Kaelea nursed on the other side. Their lips both sucked on a portions of my thick crown. Dona sucked harder while Kaelea’s lips felt plumper and softer. I shuddered, the two different delights on my dick’s tip shot pleasure down to my pussy. Their hands tightened on my girth, pumping up and down my long shaft. Their hands brushed each other, each only stroking half my length.

It was so hot. The pleasure spilled through me. It swirled through my pussy, warming up my ovaries. Futa-cum built in there as I moaned. I squeezed my breasts, kneading my round tits as my cock drank in their sucking passion. I rubbed my nipples, massaging them, playing with them.

“That’s it,” I groaned. “That’s how you please a woman’s dick. Ooh, yes, yes, yes, you’re just going to be my slut.”

“Oh, yes,” Dona moaned, her nose ring twitching as she flicked her tongue across the tip of my dick.

“Yeah, they’re your sluts,” groaned Harry. “Right, Young-Sook?”

The Korean girl nodded her head, her slanted eyes so wide. She had pale-olive skin, her breasts large despite her petite stature. Silky-black hair spilled about her features. She gripped my doorjamb as she whimpered in delight.

Her hungry, watching eyes spurred my lusts. My fingers rolled my nipples. Tingles raced down to my pussy then shot up to my cock. I whimpered and groaned. The pleasure building and surging through me. I sucked in a deep breath, my ovaries growing tighter and tighter as the two sluts sucked so hard on my dick’s tip.

They loved it. They bathed it with their tongues. Their lips kissed and nuzzled it. My dick throbbed in their stroking hands. They poured so much pleasure through me. I sucked in a deep breath, my cunt clenching hard.

“Yes!” I howled as I came.

My futa-dick pulsed in their hands. Pearly jizz splashed on both their faces. It spilled across their upper lips and cheeks. It splashed their noses. My thick girl-cum coated them as they both moaned. Kaelea’s tits jiggled in her bra as she moaned out in delight. Dona whimpered, her nose ring coated in my spunk.

Their tongues flicked out, gathering my jizz as the pleasure spilled through my body. I groaned, the pleasure spilling through my mind. So much delight filled me. My heart hammered in my chest. Ecstasy washed over my mind.

“She can even cum,” groaned Young-Sook. “That’s the hottest thing I have ever watched in my life!”

“Oh, wow,” a new guy said.

Others crowded the hallway as my orgasm peaked through me. A final spurt of cum fired from my dick and splashed on their faces. I shivered, my pussy spasming, unleashing a flood of rapture through my body.

Young-Sook darted into the room, falling down beside Dona. The Korean girl acted on her awakened lusts, wanting to experience my cum. She nuzzled into Dona’s cheek, lapping up the cum staining the brunette’s face. Young-Sook moaned as she tasted my spunk. She licked again and again, gathering more and more.

Kaelea, cum dripping down her face, just leaped at me. She gained her feet and almost tackled me. We stumbled back as her bra-clad tits pressed into my naked breasts. Her hot lips found mine. I tasted my salty cum on her mouth. My dick throbbed against her bare belly as her arms went around me. Her tongue thrust past my lips.

I shuddered in delight, backing up and hitting my bed. We fell on it, Kaelea squirming on top of me. My hands caressed her back as my cum dripped off her face onto mine. I shuddered, my futa-cock throbbing against her stomach. It felt so amazing. I caressed her skin down to her skirt-clad rump, gripping her ass as my dick throbbed harder and harder.

“Oh, my god, you’re so hot,” Kaelea moaned between kisses. “I’m on fire.”

“Uh-huh,” I whimpered and then licked up a line of pearly spunk off her cheek. My salty cream tasted so good, my fingers digging into her ass.

“Oh, I need you in me,” whimpered Kaelea. “This cock ... Oh, I need this cock in me. I’ve never wanted to feel a guy cum in me before. But you ... I want to feel you in me.”

“You are on the pill?” I asked.

She nodded her head. “The new one.”

“Good!” I groaned and kissed her hard.

As we kissed I yanked up her skirt. I found her panties, feeling so sleek and satiny beneath my grip. I ripped at them, drawing them off her as fast as I could. I just had to be in her pussy. Hot, silky, juicy pussy.

It was the best thing in the world.

I loved having one. I loved being in others.

She wiggled her hips as I drew her panties farther and farther down her thighs. She kissed me so hard, thrusting her tongue into my mouth and whimpered. She wanted to be in me so badly. She squirmed on me, grinding on my girl-dick. Pleasure tingled down my shaft to my pussy.

And then her panties were free. I threw them towards the sound of girls moaning, Dona and Young-Sook making such wanton noises. I didn’t care what they were doing as Kaelea rose, her purple skirt spilling about her thighs. She rose, shifting, my cock vanishing behind it. Her tits swayed in her bar, so heavy, begging to be free. She held my futa-dick, holding it up to nuzzle at the shaved folds of her pussy.

“Ooh, you want this so badly,” I groaned, loving the feel of her silky flesh.

“Yes!” she groaned and slammed her snatch down my cock.

I. Loved. Pussy.

My own cunt clenched hard as her juicy twat engulfed my dick. Her silky, hot flesh caressed my girl-cock. Pleasure rippled down my shaft and through my body. I shuddered, my breasts jiggling as I grabbed her hips.

“Holy fuck, you’re huge!” Kaelea whimpered. Her back arched, thrusting her bra-clad tits forward. Her blonde hair spilled about her face twisting with rapture. “Jesus, fuck, I love this cock!”

Before I could say anything, she rode me hard. She worked that cunt fast up and down my dick. Her silky flesh gripped me, clinging to my shaft. Her twat massaged my futa-cock, the tip drinking in the friction of her snatch sliding past me. I groaned, my back arching and my toes curling against the amazing pleasure rippling through me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.