Monica's Version on the Day She Flashed Her Parents - Cover

Monica's Version on the Day She Flashed Her Parents

Copyright© 2017 by Heather77

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the wife's side of events that the day she went to a Nascar race and flashed her parents, husband and a stranger.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

This is a true story I already posted but I added some of what I fantasized about after the event. This is Monica’s side of the events if they would’ve happened.

My husband says I look like a pornstar named Monica Sweetheart so we’ll call me Monica in this story. I’m 35 and my husband is Tim is 38, we met after college and he was my first boyfriend and the guy who took my virginity. I’m extremely shy and I feel uncomfortable with attention, I’ve worked on it over the years and I feel that I’ve progressed a lot. My husband has helped with it and trys to get me to dress sexy and not in my mom style cloths.

There was 1 time in my life that I kinda let my inner desires of exhibation out. I was in college hanging out with some of the cool girls and I wanted to make a good impression. We started drinking early before we headed over to the stadium, I’m not much of a drinker and was really feeling it. As we were walking through the parking lot and tailgaters there was a group of guys asking the girls that passed to flash them. The ring leader of the cool girls asked me to flash the guys. I was nervous but didn’t want to act like a prude that I am so I lifted up my shirt and bra expossing my boobs ... The guys gave me a loud cheer and some beads.

My step brother who didn’t grow up in my parents house but lived with his mom heard about the story. The next family gathering he told my family what I did and I guess since I’m so shy they seemed to be happy for me to finally let loose.

My families home is in the country and yes they fit the country stereo types that goes with that. With one of them stero types is that they love Nascar. My husband and I watch and enjoy Nascar but it’s probably our least favorite sport. My parents go to all the Nascar race events in Charlotte each year and this year we decided to join them and go the day of the race. My family loves to go camping so when they are at the races they stay at a campground next to the track in their RV.

My dad, Rob, is 60, just over 6 foot, thin with a large beer belly and mom, Patty is 55 and is very out going. I think Tim would love me to be more like her. Mom is very flirty, not afraid to show off her body so much so I don’t think she even owns a bra. I’d love to open up more but I just feel like there’s a mental wall that keeps me from doing so.

We left the kids with Tim’s parents and headed down early to met my parents at their campsite. Tim bought me a Jimmy Johnson bikini a couple of days before which he begged me to wear. I tend to wear one pieces now since I’m a mother but figured since he’s been working so hard I’d give him a treat. I wore it under a white tank top and short jean skirt that he also begged me to wear.

When we got there the 4 of us went over to the track to check out the venders and sites. We sat down to eat lunch and were waiting for or food. Dad says to us, “I’ve never seen a girl flash her boobs here and we’ve come here for years”

“yes that’s all your father talks about, I wish it would just happen already,” Mom said in frustration “There you go maybe that young girl might show you her tits, go ask.”

We all started to laugh and talk about how she’d probably slap him Tim says, “Just keep Monica away from apple martinis or she’ll go back to that day in college.” The many years that pasted and all of the times someone in my family brings this story up helped with my embarrassment but it still gets me excited. Mom asked me, “Oh yeah what happened exactly? You were at a your school’s football game and someone asked to see your boobs so you flashed them?”

“Kinda mom, I was very drunk on apple martinis and apparently they make me do some crazy things as Tim and I’ve learned. I was walking with friends through some tailgate and a group kept asking to see the girls boobs as they pasted. I was very drunk and with new friends that I wanted to be cool around so when one of my new friends dared me to do I went for it and flashed my boobs. I kept it that way for a couple of seconds and then we started to walk away, as one of the guys came over to give me some beaded necklaces.” What I wanted to say to her was, yes that’s it and I learned it from you. You never wear a bra much and when growing up I’d always watch dad’s friends check you out. It always excited me to see the power you had over them and I secretly wished I had your courage to do the same. I still think about the day I flashed, it helps me get in the mood or helps push me over the edge for a great orgaism but no one knows that.

My dad Rob looked shocked and said, “But you had more than one set of beads.” I never had the heart to tell my father that I only did it once and that the guys where nice to me and gave me more then one neckless. I would’ve thought when my step brother told everyone my story that my father would’ve been upset. He was at first but then he seemed to except it. I’m guessing he too liked that maybe I was breaking out of my shell even if it wasn’t the way he’d like me too.

Just then I was saved by the food vender calling out our food # as we eat the conversation moved to our kids but all I was thinking about was that day. It still gets me hot and probably shouldn’t be reliving it in my head with my parents around. So I fought it off and joined in on the conversation about how our kids are doing in school We were getting ready to head to the shops when my father Rob brought it up again. “So if someone at this race asked you to flash would you?” I just got it out of my head and he had to bring it up again. If he only knew how hot it got me he’d avoid it at all cost.

“You old perv, trying to get your daughter to flash you!” my mom laughs at dad.

Dad quickly says “No, I just wanted to know what to expect.”

“Well I don’t know about you 2 but I’d sure like to see my wife flash.” My always horny husband adds.

“Well first off guys I’m not as young as I was then, secondly I’m a mother now and not nearly drunk enough.” If they only knew how often I relived that story in my head they’d know I desired it.

“Oh well then here have another beer” My father hands me one from the carrying cooler we had. I take the beer from dad and try to pound it as fast as possible, teasing the guys.

My husband Tim says”Yeah baby drink up, MORE BEERS, MORE BOOBS.”

Dad gets in on it too “MORE BEERS, MORE BOOBS.” I couldn’t help but wonder does my dad want to see me flash or was he just teasing me. We walked around and started shopping, mom and dad were teasing us for liking Jimmy Johnson, since they were both Tony Stewart fans. Dad came across a Tony Stewart bikini exactly like the 1 I had on under my cloths. My dad hurried over to me like 1 of my kids asking me to buy them a toy.

“Sweetie you should really get this bikini.”

When my father came up infront of me I grabbed the bottom of my tank top and raised it up to my chin. I kept it there probably longer then I should’ve but the look on his face was priceless. When I noticed other people looking at me I lowered it to my dad’s disappointment along with other people too.

“Monica did you just flash and make your father the happiest man in the world? Thank god, now I never have to hear the old man complain about it anymore. You’re the best for doing that for him it means a lot sweetie.” mom says with a huge smile on her face.

“Wait, what mom? No, I didn’t just flash my boobs here in the store. I was showing him that I have on the Jimmy Johnson bikini.” I can’t believe my mother just said that to me and at the volume in which she did. If men weren’t already looking at me they were now. I was embarrassed at first but then the fire growing between my legs got stronger.

“Oh sorry dear, but the look on your father’s face and the men around you. From behind you it seemed that you were showing your boobs to them.” Mom says with some disappointment.

“Fuck that would’ve been awesome, she’s fucking sexy” One guy says after hearing mom. The other guys were commenting too but I couldn’t hear too well. I just made out one saying that I was the guys daughter too and how hot that is.

“Hon, that’ll never happen, I either miss the girl doing it or it just doesn’t happen around me. It’s like a unicorn, something I’ll never see.” Dad says with a sad face

I couldn’t believe what was happening, not one person got upset if I flashed here. Dad, mom and Tim really seemed disappointed that I didn’t, do they really want me to flash my father. It was also strange that the other customers in the store seemed to act the same way. This didn’t help with me containing desires, I was on fire.

My loving husband breaks me out of my thoughts by saying “You’ll have to model the bikini for him later and let him know that Jimmy is the best driver”

I looked over at my dad when Tim said that and saw him start to light up again so I said “Of course if that’ll make you feel better.”

“Great then what are we waiting on, lets had back.” says dad

“I’m game, where are we going? I’ll follow this sexy woman to hell.” said one of the guys who saw her but his wife said sorry fat chance. I couldn’t believe how good and sexy I felt, I knew it had to be from the drinks but I was enjoying it.

“Oh yeah, we better head back to the site so we can drink some more and get ready for the race.” mom said

As we started through the parking lots/tailgating area my husband asked me “don’t you want to get some sun before it gets too late? Why don’t you take that tank top off and show your dad the #48 bikini top.”

I agreed, pulling my top off but teased my mom, “Mom don’t overreact it’s just the tank top, I have a bikini top on under.” Just then tailgaters booed and asked to see more. This was driving me crazy, I was getting very horny with the attention I was getting.

“Why didn’t you get a Tony Stewart bikini? Now that would be very sexy.” Dad added

“You silly old man your daughter looks very sexy in anything she wears” my mom Patty defended me.

I turned around sticking my tongue out at dad and Tim. I really did feel sexy and tried to shake my butt more to get their attention.

“I agree but it would just be better for me if it was Stewart’s” dad says

“Well maybe next time Daddy” I say flirting. Oh am I really flirting with my father, wow, I must be really horny.

As we walked back my mom was telling me “if I looked like you sweetie I’d be showing my body off all day. The guys here can’t seem to take their eyes off you. When we get back you should just strip that top off and go topless or even naked. You should be proud of how you look.”

“I am mom proud of my looks but I can’t do that in public also in front of you 2.”

“Nonsense sweetie, we’re all alduts and the site isn’t that open to the road with the bushes and the guys trucks parked along the road. No one would see except us plus you’d make your father very happy. The only thing he ever talks about is seeing a flasher here and with all the years we’ve came here I’m shocked he hasn’t seen any.”

Just then I was saved by my father when he handed me another beer “you drink as slow as Jimmy races”.

I grabbed the beer and tried to down it. Some of it pour down on my chin and onto her chest. The guys that were around us were either making comments about how hot I looked or what they wanted to do with me. I acted as if I didn’t hear them but it was making me so horny. When I finished my father handed me another one and we walked on.

Rob, my dad and Tim kept chanting “ more beer more boobs” as we walked on.

“Do you see that sexy milf in front of us with the #48 bikini top, I’d like to see her boobs.” I heard someone say but didn’t want to turn around.

I heard my dad and Tim both laugh and agreed with him. I guess they found a friend.

“look at her ass, I bet she’s a freak too” said the boy. I was in shock that my husband and father didn’t tell him to stop talking about me like that but they seemed to like it.

“Oh yeah what would you do to her if you had the chance” Oh my god did my dad really just ask this boy that.

I wanted to see what he looked like so I turnd around and said “Dad are you 2 keeping up with us or are we too fast just like Jimmy.” I giggle and turn back around. The boy was cute, probably around 18 or 19, tall, thin and kinda looked like a boy I had a crush on in high school.

“Oh crap, I’m sorry dude, is that your daughter?” the boy said in a panic

“Don’t worry about it, I know she’s hot. Plus I can take people talking about her, I’ve had to hear it from my friends for years. This is her husband Tim” Omg did dad just say I’m sexy and that his friends talk about me.

“Oh, Ok, cool, she’s fucking hot and you are a lucky man Tim. I’m Chris nice to meet you guys”

I talk to my mother but also easdrop on the guys to hear what they are saying too. “Do you guys have a place to charge a cell phone? I can’t find my friends and my battery is on zero.”

“Yeah, come with us, my RV is at the campsite down the road. We’re heading to it now to get more beer and to eat before the race. You’re more then welcome to join us. That’s Monica and my wife Patty, girls this is Chris.”

Mom and I turn to say hello to Chris, I can’t help but notice the 3 of them are checking out my boobs. We made our way back to the site and started grilling food and refreshing our drinks.

We offered Chris food and some beers which he was happy to take. After we filled our stomachs we moved over to the chairs around the not lit fire pit. We learned more about Chris, he’s actually from a neighboring town from Tim and I. I keep noticing him looking at my top and I can’t help but get excited that someone his age would think I’m sexy.

We were all having drinks and I could feel the guys eyes all over me. So I started to dance in my seat to the music my father was playing and would bend over when I knew they were looking. This was so not like me to do, it’s usually just what I dreamt about.

“Rob and Patty, may I use your bathroom?” Chris said

“Sure sweetie, I’ll show you where it is.” Patty starts to say

“I’m going in to use it so I’ll take him.” Tim offered

My parents and I talked about my real estate career and kids while the 2 where in the RV.

When they rejoined the group Tim asked if anyone was interested and my parents said yes but I would never do that.

“Live a little, your father and I smoke it”

“No, sorry mom, I’m just not interested in doing that, plus it’s against the law.” I says as I head off to the RV to go get a snack but it’s mainly to get away. Chris asked if we had anything to smoke it with and my parents said they did but had to find it.

When I came out the 4 of them were packing the bowl. I was a little nervous about this but my mom was right. The site was kinda set off to the side so we felt comfortable smoking. My parents RV was large and along with their suburban it blocked any view from the next site. There were large bushes behind us and what I think was and open commercial lot so we didn’t have to worry about anyone there. The RV on the other side my in-laws said earlier that they haven’t seen them and plus there was some bushes that would block us some over there too. Along the campground road was Tim’s Tahoe and with the angle dad parked his truck it took up most of our frontage and where it didn’t there was a large bush. The site was set on a curve which gave us a small road frontage but went kinda like a baseball diamond.

They sat around smoking and I still didn’t want anything to do with it. I didn’t like drugs but didn’t mine them doing it. Tim offered me some peach rings so I took them all and as I was eating them they kinda tasted funny but I figured it was the smell of the pot in the bowl.

Chris came around with some beers for us, he was sweet to do that. I’m sure this was the last thing he wanted to do today. He probably wanted to be around his friends and people his age but he was a trooper and just went with it. Plus I enjoyed his long stares at my body. With the drinks, my husband working long hours at work, the fake flash and the mens comments I was on fire.

After a while longer dad was feeling pretty good and said “see not one flasher”

My mom Patty over heard and said “ see what I’m dealing with guys, it’s all he talks about”

“I wish we had some beads maybe Monica would do it for you Rob” Tim add

With that Chris looked shocked and asked what we were talking about so we told him but I Monica added at the end “I didn’t do it for the beads, I didn’t even know they had them” I was so horny that I couldn’t control myself. I just wanted them to know that I did it because I was asked.

To my shock my mom says, “ Monica you should really just flash your father so he can shut up about it and die a happy man.”

Rob and Chris agreed and started to egg me on. Out of no where my hands pulled my bikini top to the sides of my tits exposing my boobs to them. I don’t know what got over me, it was like they weren’t my hands. I usually play these things out in my head and never act on them except for the one time in college. But here I am exposing my chest to my parents, husband and a stranger. I was so aroused by it, my heart was beating so fast and hard I thought they’d be able to see it.

I quickly covered up but Tim told me “hey don’t do it that fast, if your going to do it you should let us get a good look.”

“I can’t do that, poor Chris doesn’t want to see me” but all I wanted to do was take it off again even though I knew what I was doing was wrong. I was fighting my inner demons and usually the good side always won but not today.

“Are you fucking kidding me Monica you are the hottest girl I’ve seen all day. I’d be honored if you felt comfortable enough around me to be topless.” Chris says to me Chris was cute and I was feeling really good from the attention. I could feel my bikini bottoms were soaked. I eat the rest of the candies and took another swig of my beer to calm my nerves.

Dad was agreeing with Chris, I noticed the smile dad had, I don’t remember him smiling so much. I didn’t want my inner demons/desires to take control. I was afraid of my fantasies and didn’t know what would happen if I let go. Just like the first time I could see my hands going up to my chest. I wanted to stop them but I was too horny and drunk at this point to resist my desires. I grabbed my top exposing them again like last time.

Tim said “ok we’ll tell you when to cover them”

“oh my god baby you are so sexy, you shouldn’t ever cover them up” dad says making me blush

“I agree plus why don’t you stand up and take that skirt off so you can show your parents the rest of the bikini.” Tim demands.

I start to stand up and while standing I grab my top to cover up.

“No baby keep them out just take the skirt off” Tim says

My dad adds “You’ve been dancing in your chair since we got back why don’t you give us a show.”

I knew then that I lost my inner battle, I was so horny I wanted to do everything they told me. I always knew I was a bit submissive but this felt like I was going to give up complete control. I don’t know what was wrong with me but I never felt so horny, I was like an animal in heat. The beer was making me feel more drunk then I ever felt, I don’t know if I was getting a contact high from the smoke or what.

As I agree I start to dance around them, I’m living out a stripper fantasy that I’ve had for years but doing it in front of my husband, parents and a young stranger. To top it off it’s at a public campsite too. I danced around a couple times giving them all a good look at my boobs, bending down and slowly pulling my skirt down and then pulling it up as I went to the next person. I noticed Chris was talking to Tim and watching me. Chris had some peach rings so I danced over and took one from him, I held it put to my mouth and started to lick it as I danced.

When I passed my father I lowered the skirt to my foot and kicked it to him. I spun around with my butt facing my mom and dad and said “see this is all the other drivers will see soon, the behind of Jimmy’s car” I start to shake my butt and lean over to show my parents the #48 and the fake autograph on the bikini bottoms.

Just then my father spanks my ass and says “I should give you more of that till you learn to like better drivers”

I was stunned, that was it, I was now losing what ever control I had left. I say to him “I might like that” then I again stick my tongue out at him.

“oh yeah young lady why don’t you come over here and find out” Dad adds reaching for her hand

I notice my dad reach for my hand but he’s an inch or so too far I extend out so he can grab it. He pulled me over to him like a man taking what’s his. I was still shocked with how arroused I am and just stood next to him with my dad now gropping my ass. Omg what has gotten over me, I’m now fighting my good side to let my demons win my inner fight.

Mom stood up, walked over to me and bent me over on to my father’s lap. “ Good girl, now take your punishment”

With that dad started to spank my butt saying next time you’ll be a Tony Stewart fan. After every spank he’d rubbed my butt some while mom was playing with my hair and calling me a good girl after each spank. Mom knows that I like to be called a good girl and that I loved my hair being played with. I was on fire, I know now that I’m lost, the beer and second hand smoke must’ve lost all of my inner strength to fight my desires. I excepted the fact that I was theirs to do what they please.

They started to pass the bowl around clockwise and from where our new friend Mike sat he was at the 3 o’clock spot, I was at 4, Rob with Monica on his lap was at 7, Patty’s chair was at 9 but she was over with Rob and Chris was at 12.

Dad gave me a couple more hard spanks and asked “ who’s your favorite driver?”

I answer in my little girls voice “it’s Tony Stewart daddy”

“oh crap your this sexy girls dad?” a different voice asks my dad Oh crap I think to myself, there’s someone else here, I start to turn my head to look but mom won’t allow me to.

Mom whispers in my ear “ be a good little girl and do as you’re told.”

I can’t handle it, I’m bent over my dad’s lap, he’s spanking my bikini bottom in public while he rubs my butt. I’m also topless too, with my left boob being played with by my mother as her other hand plays with my hair. Fortunitly I don’t think anyone can see my mom playing with my boob but if felt so good that I really don’t care.

Dad took a break by taking a couple hits from the bowl and then passed it to mom. I could feel my dad undoing my bikini top and knew that I wouldn’t be able to cover up but I didn’t care either. I was so wet and felt like I was on cloud 9.

“I should pass Monica just like the bowl” Dad says as he raises me straight and give my hand to mom.

“Damn this girl has some great tits” Mike says with a surprised look.

I finally got a look at the new voice, his name is Mike, a rough-looking guy, he fit the mold of the scary semi trucker. He was in his late 60s had long hair, grey beard and over weight. This is going to be trouble for some reason I’ve always had a thing for rough looking older men. I think it’s from my dad’s friends, they all were rough country men and I liked the way they checked out my mom.

Mom takes me to her chair but tells me to put her knees on the seat part and lean over the back. Mom starts spanking softly and telling me to thank her after each one.

“Thank you mommy” I cry as mom starts to hit harder. I’m looking out to the street of the campsite, I notice tops of heads walking past but luckly no one stops.

I keeps thanking her and I feel mom adjust my bottoms and pulls it up my butt to form a thick thong, exposing my butt to everyone. Mom whispers into my ear, “all of the guys can see your cute little ass cheeks sweetie, you’re being such a good little girl, dad and I should’ve done this to you earlier.” The bowl gets back to mom and she commands me to stand up so she can sit.

Mike asks if he could bum a beer from us and dad says “ Yes we have plenty, Monica go to the cooler and get us all a round.” I walk over to the coolers that are at my dad’s tailgate and I notice 2 young guys watching from behind the Tahoe. To my shock I kept walking over to the coolers that are kinda in their direction.

Mike calls out to them “isn’t she a sexy bitch?”

They agreed and walked off but 1 of them took a picture of me. I didn’t even care or think about if they had a video or pictures of me being spanked. I walked over to dad and mom first giving them 2 cans, then to Chris and Mike. Mike was a little touchy feely with me. He had his hands on my hips and was rubbing my side. I just looked into my husbands eyes for the first time since my dad spanked me. Tim looked just as horny as I did. I was trying to hand Tim a can but Mike reached for it which gave me a chance to move.

Chris asked my parents “is it my turn now?”

Boy do I hope it is, I look over at my father.

They agreed and Mike said “it’s pass the bowl and the hot girl.”

Dad said “she’s yours for now Chris, enjoy”

Chris had me stand in front of him, facing the center of our circle. Chris placed both hands on her bikini bottoms and started to pull them down. My heart skipped a beat, I looked around at everyone and they seemed very excited.

No one said a word until Chris had me step out of them

Mike cheered “yes a shaved pussy, women my age don’t do that” Mike reach over and grabbed my bikini bottom and sniffed it. “Man she’s loving this, the bikini is soaked and she smell great” I was soaked I could feel it drip down my leg too.

“Hey Rob do mind if I keep these as a souvenir” Mike asked holding my bottoms in his hand.

“Feel free my friend they are yours, plus she needs a Tony Stewart bikini for the next race.” Rob smiled

Chris placed me over his lap and started to rub my butt and then spanked it “Thank you Chris” I moan after each spank. I can feel with each spank he gets closer to my exposed pussy. Just then I feel his long finger rub my clit and I slam my head up. It felt so good, like I’ve never been touched before and he didn’t even do anything but touch.

Chris stopped and said “wow Mike your right she’s soaked, I’ve never felt a pussy this soaked in my life, she’s loving this”

Mike laughed and said “she might need more beer to stay hydrated”

They all enjoyed that and then Mike said it was his turn. Chris stands me up and guides me over to Mike.

“Here sexy open your mouth” Mike demands me as he poured some beer down my mouth. He made me finish his and then took Chris’s beer and asked for a couple of the peach candies for me. Chris gave him 3 and Mike gave me 2 and he ate the other as he poured the rest of Chris’s beer all over my naked body.

“I can’t let that go to waste” Mike said as he started to lick and suck it off of my tits. I felt like I was in heavan, he sucked my tit and nibbled on my nipples. I couldn’t take it I moaned and my head went back into the air. Mike positioned me over his lap facing Tim and my butt was to Chris. I was so.horny, drunk that I was getting bad tunnel vision ... I couldn’t see what was happening around me, I could only see what I was focusing on.

Mike was playing with my boob like my mom was and also rubbing my pussy between each spank. Mike was telling me to thank him after each one. Then he asked my dad Rob “Is it ok if she called me daddy too?” My Dad said “Yes, Monica is such a good little girl” After a couple spanks and calling Mike daddy, I was on fire. He said to me “Be a good girl and spread your legs more so Daddy can spank you better” I did as fast as possible, I was so wet thinking about the situation and the view Chris must have. He was now spanking my pussy and I couldn’t control mysef anymore. I didn’t care what happened anymore I was there play thing now. I started screaming “THANK YOU DADDY” after each spank. My orgasim was building strong. I was so close and started to scream out “I’m going to cum daddy, I’m about to cum Daddy”.

I woke up in my parents bed, naked, I was still very drunk and horny. All I was thinking about was having sex and if I passed out after I orgasimed outside. Just then my father walked in the room, he layed with me and I cuddled next to him. “How are you feeling baby?” “I’m horny daddy” “Do you want to be a good girl Monica?” “Yes daddy I’ll be your good little girl” “Then go give daddy your best blowjob” I slide down the bed and pull my father’s shorts and boxers off. I’m shocked by his size, he’s now the biggest dick I’ve seen. He’s around 7” and thicker then my husbands. I didn’t like to give my husband bjs and said we shouldn’t have sex much unless it’s to have children. That all went out of the window today, I was out of control, the beer and attention got me too honry to control. I opened my mouth and excepted my father in me. I was trying my best to please him, I would get excited each time he moaned out. He moved me into a 69 positon and he started to lick my pussy.

“Sweetie you’re a natural cocksucker and you have the wettest and tightest pussy I’ve ever felt.” I was so proud my father was happy with me but next thing I knew there was an other tongue licking my asshole now. I was on fire, I didn’t want to look back because I just wanted to please my father. “Oh yes daddy that feels good” “Ok baby get on all fours and 69 your mom” I turn over to see my mom’s sexy older body naked as she’s placing her body under mine. I start to lick right away at my mom’s unshaved pussy and my mom starts to give me directions. We’re going down on each other and ever so often my dad places his dick into me. He’ll take it out after a couple minutes to say. “Sweetie you feel great, I have to take breaks or I’m going to cum.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.