Teen Dreams Book 1 - Cover

Teen Dreams Book 1

Copyright© 2017 by ProfessorC

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The story of David, a guitar playing geek, and Cal, his best friend and how their friendship develops into love. Book 1 covers the last two years of secondary school.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

I was up early on Saturday morning. I had to pack for a start. We’d decided, that is Mum had decided then told me, that I wouldn’t take a lot of stuff with me. A week’s worth of clothes, my phone, a couple of books and enough toiletries to last me the same week as the clothes. I could wash the clothes in James’ washer, and dry them either in his dryer or on the line in his back yard, anything I needed over what I took, it would be easier to buy over there. I didn’t take my laptop, again deciding that it would be better to buy one in America. And although I would take my mobile, I’d get another one while I was in California for local calls. It didn’t take me long, and I was downstairs, packed, and with my hand baggage containing a book, my cd Walkman and half a dozen cds, and a change of clothes that Mum insisted on me carrying, ‘in case your luggage goes missing’. The whole family was coming to see me off at Manchester, and then I was on my own. Lufthansa all the way, and the studio had coughed up for a business class ticket.

We arrived at the Airport at ten thirty and I checked in. My luggage was checked as far as New York, then I had to retrieve it, go through US immigration and then check in again. It seems that in the US you don’t go through immigration when you reach your destination, but when you first set foot in the USA. So armed with my hand luggage, passport, brand spanking new with a three month business visa and boarding pass, I went through security and I was on my own in the world.

I found a café, got myself a coffee and a croissant and settled down to wait until my flight was called. First though I took out my phone and texted Cal to let her know that I was at the airport waiting for my flight to be called.

She texted back ‘Cool. Bon voyage xxx.’

Twenty minutes later, the board said that my flight was at gate 27 and I walked the half mile or so to the waiting area there. There seemed to be quite a few people there, and there was a Lufthansa 737 on the gate, which I assumed was ours.

We all sat around with not enough seats for everybody for half an hour until the flight was called, but at least as a business class passenger I got on first. I had seat 1a, which meant more legroom and a window seat, but I had nowhere but the overhead locker to put my stuff in, I stowed it and sat down, with my seat belt fastened, I was a good passenger I did as I was told.

The flight attendant offered me a drink before we took off, and although I got the impression she was perfectly willing to let me have alcohol, I settled for a fresh orange juice. While I was waiting I texted Cal, and got a quick response, we were actually in the same time zone for a couple of hours.

We had the usual announcements as the plane pushed back from the gate, and, of course, the safety demonstration.

We were in the air just after twelve thirty, and by the time we’d been served lunch, which was a lot better in business class than I’d ever had on a holiday flight, we were beginning our descent into Frankfurt. There was a two hour stop-over in Frankfurt, so I made my rounds of the duty-free shops. About the only thing that interested me was a portable DVD player, but at a high price, I decided I would be better just buying a laptop with a DVD player built in. Apart from that, it was a matter of waiting around until my plane was ready. I hadn’t at that time heard of Business Class Lounges, or at least I’d have been comfortable. The flight appeared on the board as ‘Go to Gate’ at two twenty, and we were boarded at three forty five, fifteen minutes after it was due to take off, so much for German punctuality. We actually took off at four fifteen, forty five minutes late for a seven hour flight across Europe and the Atlantic Ocean. Although we were due into New York at nine thirty UK time, it would only be four thirty New York time, and we then had an hour to clear immigration and get back on the same plane for the six hour flight to Los Angeles. I decided that my best tactic was to get some sleep while we were in the air. I started on that project as soon as we were off the ground.

Even with the sleep, by the time we finally touched down in LA, an hour late, it had already been a long day and I was dead tired. So I was relieved to see James stood in the arrivals hall waiting for me as I pulled my suitcase along behind me, my rucksack on my back.

“Welcome to LA,” he greeted me as we shook hands, “how was your flight?”

“Long and tiring,” I replied, “but over now, thankfully. How’s the family?”

“Well,” he replied, “how are yours?”

“All fine thanks. I think my brother’s looking forward to having the bedroom to himself for the summer.”

“He has a girlfriend?”

“We think he’s joined the girl of the week club, that’s how often he seems to change them.”

“Talking of which how are you doing with yours?”

“Cal?” I said, “we’re doing fine. She’s in Munich for the summer, a summer school for young musicians at the Conservatoire.”

By this time we’d reached his car in the short stay car park, and, of course, I made the usual error, and headed for the front left hand door.

“I’d let you drive if you were old enough David,” he said, chuckling, “but I think you’d be better in the passenger seat for now.”

I did my best not to blush, opened the back door, put my bags in and moved round to the passenger side.

Once I was strapped in we set off on the twenty five minute drive to Santa Monica.

“So,” James began once we were under way, “have you got any plans for tomorrow?”

“Sleep,” I said.

He chuckled.

“All day?”

“I don’t know about that, but right now I feel I could sleep all week.”

“True,” he said, “I’ve been there, done that, and the T-shirt wore out a long time ago. At least in the apartment, you can sleep as long as you want. We’ve stocked you up with basic stuff, bread, milk, coffee, eggs, bacon. You can take your pick whether you eat with us, or get your own, I suspect your schedule may be a little brutal, particularly the first couple of weeks.”

“I’m going to need to do some shopping, phone, laptop, clothes, that sort of thing.”

“There’s plenty of stores along Wilshire, you should be able to get everything down there.”

“What about food shopping?”

“There’s either small neighbourhood stores, or big supermarkets, but if you give us a list of things you want, we’ll get them for you when we do ours. That might make more sense in terms of timing for you.”

“Thanks,” I replied, and was surprised to find that we’d arrived. It was eleven pm and a few minutes, but my body was telling me it was seven am on Sunday, and I’d been up all night.

James helped me carry my bags up the stairs that climbed the outside of the garage, opened the door and led me inside.

The flat, or apartment as he called it, consisted of one large room, a combined living room, dining room and kitchen, together with a bedroom, and shower room.

“Welcome to your home for the next seven weeks,” he said, as he handed me a set of keys.

“Thank you,” I replied, “Oh I have a letter for you from my Dad, can I give it to you in the morning?”

“A letter?”

“Yes, it’s just a formal thing appointing you as my guardian for the duration of my stay. Just in case of problems.”

“Are you planning on causing many?”

“None at all, but if there’s an accident or anything, you have authority to make decisions.”

“OK, well I’ll let you get unpacked and to bed. I’ll see you tomorrow, goodnight.”

“Goodnight James, and thank you, for everything.”

“You’re welcome,” he said as he closed the door behind him.

I’d seen enough American TV shows to know that you made sure your doors were locked at night, so I did just that, noting that there were three locks on the door, and two bolts. Then I looked at my bags on the sofa, shrugged, pulled my phone out and texted Cal that I’d arrived, then Mum with the same information. I didn’t get an immediate reply from either.

That done, I walked through into the bedroom, took off my shoes and then fell onto the bed, I was asleep immediately.

I’m sure I’d only been asleep for fifteen minutes when I was awakened by an insistent knocking at the door, it must have been longer though, it was daylight outside, and when I looked at my watch, it was ten thirty. I groaned and sat up in bed, or rather on the bed, since I was still dressed in yesterday’s clothes, and they stank. I stank.

“All right, hold your horses, I’m coming,” I yelled as I staggered through the living room to the door. I undid all the locks and opened it.

“Good morning lazy bones,” Millie said brightly, “I’ve heard rumours that you want to go shopping.”

I stood aside to let her in and, as she passed me, her nose wrinkled.

“Phew,” she said, “where did you sleep last night? A pig sty?”

“I fell asleep in my clothes, it was a long day.”

“Well today’s a normal size day, so you go get yourself cleaned up and we’ll go and shop.”

I grabbed my suitcase and walked into the bedroom. Before I stripped off, I checked my phone and had replies from both Mum and Cal. I replied briefly to each, then got my wash things out of my suitcase and headed for the shower.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.