Teen Dreams Book 1
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2017 by ProfessorC

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story of David, a guitar playing geek, and Cal, his best friend and how their friendship develops into love. Book 1 covers the last two years of secondary school.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

It was after two am when we arrived home, all of us so shattered that all we could do was roll into bed and sleep. When I got up the following morning, Dad was on the phone to the insurance company about the attack on the caravan.

After breakfast I decided that since Cal and I would have been spending the day together anyway, there was no need to change that plan, and walked next door and let myself in through the back door.

The kitchen was empty, as were the other two downstairs rooms.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs and shouted.

“Cal, Aunt Mary, are you in?”

“Up here,” I heard Cal’s voice in reply.

I climbed the stairs and stopped by Cal’s bedroom door.

“Come on in,” I heard her voice.

I walked in and stopped dead. Cal was sitting on her bed, with a towel wrapped round her torso, and as far as I could tell, nothing else.

“Oh, sorry,” I mumbled, even though it was a wondrous sight to behold, “I’ll wait outside.”

I turned to go back out of the door.

“David, where are you going?”

“I’ll wait outside until you’re dressed.”

“David, Mum’s out for the day, she’s gone to see my grandma.”

“Oh, right, what are we going to do then?”

She stood up and unfastened the knot holding her towel round her, letting it fall to the floor.

“Cal,” I objected, “are you sure of what you’re doing?”

“Absolutely,” she replied, “I’m ready David, for whatever you want.”

“Certain?”

“Completely, we said we would wait until we were both ready, and I am. Are you?”

I looked into her eyes, then let my eyes roam over her naked body. Cal clothed was gorgeous. Naked she was a whole order of magnitude more so.

I nodded my head, words failing me.

“Then I think you may be a little overdressed for the occasion.”

She walked over, swaying her gloriously naked body as she did, and began unbuckling my belt. I helped by taking off my shirt, pulling it over my head. With my shirt off and my belt unbuckled I put my arms round her and drew her into me, feeling the pressure of her perfect breasts against my chest. I bent my head and kissed her, just like we’d kissed hundreds, if not thousands, of times before. She moaned into my mouth. This kiss though, this kiss was like no kiss that had gone before, our very hearts, our souls went into that kiss.

“Touch me,” she breathed, as her hands began unfastening my trousers. By the time she’d loosened my trousers and I’d stepped out of them, we were both breathing hard. I was holding her close, one hand round her back at the waist, the other doing things t her breasts, first the left, then the right, then back again. One of her hands was on the back of my head, pressing our lips together, the other covered my hand on her right breast, then took hold of it and transferred it to her mons.

I was familiar with her getting wet from earlier make-out sessions, but her vagina was like a river, soaking wet. As she pressed my hand against her, she pressed back urging my hand to cup her firmly.

“Put a finger in me,” she whispered, then sagged as I complied.

“Oh, yes,” she sighed, “so good, so good.”

We continued like this for another three or four minutes during which I felt her vaginal walls spasm around my finger.

“Oh, shit, that was nice,” she sighed.

“Do you want more?” I asked.

“Yes,” she breathed I want lots more. I want you inside me.”

I reached down and put the hand I’d been fingering her with under her knees and lifted her, carried her to the bed and gently lay her down, before removing my boxers and socks and getting as naked as she was.

Finally we were together, naked on a bed. I propped myself up on one elbow and looked at her, drinking in the sight of her naked body, the index finger of my right hand tracing the contours of her body.

“I love you David Barker,” she whispered.

“And I love you Calista Warner.”

Gently I rolled her onto her back and, starting at the lips and then slowly, by way of her throat, chest, breasts, belly and navel slowly worked my lips down towards my ultimate goal.

She let out a gasp as my tongue traced the length of her slit, then a moan as my lips caught her little love button and I began to gently suck on it. I spent a good twenty minutes concentrating on pleasuring her with my mouth, sucking on her clit, teasing her with my tongue and fingers, making her come three times before eventually she begged me to fuck her.

I removed my mouth from her nether regions, leaving a couple of fingers down there diddling her while I went back up her body and finally planted a huge kiss on her lips, allowing her to taste herself on my lips before I positioned myself between her legs and whispered.

“Guide me into you,” I commanded, “take me in your hand and show me where to go.”

She positioned the head of my dick at her entrance and looked me in the eyes, her own eyes full of a mixture of love and lust.

“Fuck me,” she said softly, “make me your woman.”

I entered her warm wet folds, gently, but firmly then began a slow rhythm of in and out, making sure that at the end of the in strokes, her clit was properly rubbed by my pubis. Of course, this was the first time I’d ever been inside a girl, so we both realised that I wasn’t going to be able to keep this up for long, and we were not wrong. In less than a minute I was squirting my hot juice inside her, lots of it. Enough that before I withdrew, something she was reluctant to let me do, I was visibly leaking out of her around where I was still buried balls deep in my love.

Afterwards we lay quietly side by side for nearly an hour, arms and legs intertwined, neither of us wanting to break the silence.

Eventually I had to break it, I needed to pee.

When I’d taken care of business in the bathroom I came back and sat on the edge of the bed.

Cal lay there and smiled up at me.

I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead.

“Can we do it again?” she asked.

“I hope so, I’m intending doing that with you for the rest of our lives.”

“I mean now.”

Resigned to my fate, I lay back down beside her.

This time when we finished, we decided it would be fun to take a shower together, a tight squeeze in the bathroom shower cubicle but we managed by helping each other out with soaping up and rinsing off.

Once we were both dry we dressed and went downstairs to make soup and a sandwich for our lunch.

AS we sat down, side by side at the table, I covered her hand with mine.

“Cal,” I said, seriously, “I’m not complaining.”

Let’s face it, what boy my age would?

“But, why?”

“Because we love each other and it was time. We were ready.”

“Are you sure we were ready?”

“Well I was, and you seemed to do your part OK.”

“Only OK?”

“All right then, satisfactorily.”

“Satisfactorily?”

“I was satisfied. Weren’t you?”

“Very,” I replied.

“Enough to want to do it again?”

“Over and over?”

“Now?” she asked, her eyes bright with hope.

“Could we wait until after lunch?”

We ate in silence, then went back upstairs. We finally emerged, after another shower at half past four, there were two pressing reason for finishing, one I was done, I couldn’t rise to the occasion any longer, and secondly, Cal’s Mum was due home shortly. We made Cal’s bed before we went downstairs, and then kissed goodbye before I set off back to next door.

Either my Mum had no idea what I’d just spent the day doing with Cal, or she had decided it was OK, since she never even asked me what I’d been doing all day next door with my girlfriend while her mother was away.

Tea was steak pie, chips, mushy peas and gravy. Not bought in pie and frozen chips, proper home-made steak pie, and chips that had started the day as potatoes, been washed, peeled and cut into chips. I buttered myself a couple of slices of bread to make sandwiched of the chips, and wolfed it down. I was a growing boy, and I’d been performing some pretty strenuous exercise for most of the day.

After tea my brother and I cleared away the dishes and stacked the dishwasher, then he went out to meet up with whoever this week’s girlfriend was.

 
There is more of this chapter...
Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.