My Cruise From Hell - Cover

My Cruise From Hell

Copyright© 2017 by Red Tempest

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Follow the events that lead up to my cruise from hell

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Revenge  

The month of June was great. Our relationship grew stronger, and our sex life was wonderful. I’m not going to say we had sexual intercourse every night, but we had some form of sex four to five times a week. Which was more than I had in the last couple of years since my wife died.

It was the 4th of July and she had a party to celebrate and watch the fireworks. There were maybe fifty or so people at the party. We had a big cook out with plenty of food and booze. One thing she did make was different flavors of jello mixed with similar flavors of vodka called jello shots. I had never had jello shots before, so I really didn’t pay any attention to what the possible results might be. Tina kept feeding me those damn shots all night long and I proceeded to get hammered. Somehow later at night I did manage to swallow a blue pill.

After all the guest had left, we succeeded in having sex in every room of her condo. Whether it was me eating her out, or her giving me a blow job, or me banging her on a table. The most exciting sex was on the patio table where I lubed her anal hole with some jello shots. I don’t know it jello shots are a good lube or not, but it was used that way. I don’t even know what flavors I used, but I gave her ass a good pounding blowing my load deep inside of her. I’m sure there were some people watching us; we were naked as a jaybird and making plenty of noise. We finally staggered into her bedroom after the patio session and we flopped onto her bed. She had a wash cloth with her and rolled down to my cock. She wiped it clean and started to suck on it. Surprisingly it got hard again, I’m not sure how because I was pretty fucked up and fucked out. She mounted me and rode me cowgirl style. She was bouncing on top of me when suddenly, she toppled off me onto my side of the bed. She had passed out cold. I pulled up the covers over us and I don’t think either of us moved until late the next morning.

August was another good month for us. We went to Niagara Falls for her birthday and had a great time. The falls were spectacular and so was the sex. There was nothing like getting a blow job in front of your hotel window looking out at the falls. One odd thing that happened had to do with the fact that she is afraid of spiders. She spotted a black thing on the ceiling that was moving. So, I got some toilet paper and reach up to grab the spider. I missed and the damn thing dropped down on the bed next to her. She did a one and a half gainer off the bed onto the floor. I dropped down on the bed and reached to grab that fucking spider and just as I grabbed it she smacked the back of my hand with her sandal. Not once or twice, but three fucking times, before I hollered at her to stop. It was kind of comical until my hand started to really hurt. Yes, I got the spider and flushed it down the toilet.

The spider episode took care of our rest period and we took a cab to the Skylon Tower. Some quick facts about the tower. Construction started in May of 1964 and was open to the public in October of 1965. It cost 7 million to construct. It seats 276 people in the restaurant. The restaurant revolves around once an hour. You get a great view of the falls, plus the rest of the city. The tower is 520 feet high from street level. The one thing that struck me odd was spiders. Yes, back to those damn spiders again. They are all over the windows outside of the restaurant at a height of 520 feet. How did they get there? It would be a hell of a walk up if they did not take the elevator.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.