North Pole Toy Production Is Rising - Cover

North Pole Toy Production Is Rising

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Newly signed contract with the Elf workers brings increased production to Santa's workshop. Maisie gets deported to the human world because she impedes production with her tempting mouth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Prostitution  

The union of Elf workers Local 6969 has signed a new five year contract with the Claus Industries with the option to extend the terms for a second five year period commencing immediately at conclusion of the first segment. Estimated production increases to be at least five percent per year under current trends.

The female Elf workers guild has issued a new pamphlet titled “Sexual Conduct Guidelines for Fair Treatment of Female Elves Amended Christmas 2017.

Holly Sweetbum, the Local president at large has confirmed the new agreement and urges all Elves to use caution in forming relationships with human supervisors and proper use of prevention methods to reduce unwanted pregnancy during the working season. She has advised that there will be strict enforcement of the female Elf deportation program to banish all unauthorized Elf pregnancies to the human world with loss of all Elf benefits.

Beginning tomorrow at 0001 hours, all female Elves will wear the sperm resistant undies designed by Santa’s niece, Mistress Mistletoe at all times and will refrain from displaying bare bottoms to any male humans at all times.

The following female Elves have been notified of eminent banishment to the human world within twenty-four hours according to paragraph 21 of the new contract.

Irene Tinytits Resident number 000678 (18 Christmas’s old)

Doreen Roundcheeks Resident number 000556 (19 Christmas’s old)

Maisie Deepthroat Resident number 000488 (20 Christmas’s old)

Irene and Doreen are with child and will be given stipends for the first year. Maisie is not pregnant, but has been proven to be a time waster of the worse sort constantly using her mouth to slow down the male Elf workers during the Christmas season. She is a danger to production quotas and must be banished with the other two backsliders.

Remember the new 2017 North Pole slogan and use it often when temptation is in the neighborhood.

“Production is more important than pleasure for all true Elves.”


Maisie had the sense that she was being unfairly treated by being included with the deportation of the other two female Elves. In her opinion, Irene and Doreen were common sluts. They were the sort of Elf that would spread their legs for any male Elf possessed with an itch to get a piece of Elf ass. In fact, Doreen was even more at fault because her weakness for humping humans was well-documented both on video and in written statements by witnesses. In her behalf, it could be the fault of her mixed blood with her father being a full human with a yen to screw any female Elf in close proximity. The only reason he was still at the North Pole was his skill in designing new toys for the youthful receivers of Santa’s presents. His housekeeper was Doreen’s mother and she was to all extents and purposes, a spouse. However, the fact that the 1997 ratified contract prohibited matrimony between humans and Elves in a misguided attempt to keep production levels steady.

Her supervisor knew that Maisie was not the sort of Elf that would fool around with humans, but she was a well-known cock-sucker that slowed the hard-working male Elves down in their daily chores. Every time one of the horny Elves stopped to fill Maisie’s mouth with their Elf package, another toy was lost on the production line and that was not good for the reputation of the North Pole efficiency. Her married supervisor regretted the necessity of reporting Maisie to the work ethics committee, especially since he was a constant user of Maisie’s delightful oral skills. Unfortunately, his wife was suspicious of his enthusiasm for being at work on time and made the correct assumption that some loose as a goose female Elf was trespassing on her male property.

The three girls were transported to the Alaska transportation hub for further travel all the way down to San Francisco.

That place was so weird that the girls would probably fit in without many questions because the locals were more afraid of being considered close-minded than possessed with normal common sense.

Doreen and Irene shared a room right over on North Beach and found that the hippie surfers were so spaced out that they just thought the girls were “Little People” on a vacation and gave them both plenty of loving in the midnight hours.

Maisie was glad she had decided to stay down near Chinatown because it was a lot more central and she was able to make lots of extra money tending a “Glory Hole” spot near the Mission area that didn’t care what you looked like as long as your tongue was skilled in certain activities.

Sometimes, the depraved perverts on the other side of the thin wall would put their other ends up to the opening and she knew they wanted their brown eyes rimmed. It was sort of gross to her, but the two credits meant a full night’s lodging and she just closed her eyes and pretended it was some pretty girl’s snatch looking for a friendly tongue.

One night, a huge black cock was shoved thru the hole and she thought it was a joke because nobody could possibly be that big. After a few licks, she saw that it was just another horny dude needing oral assistance and she got to work despite the fact it was difficult to wrap her lips around the circumference of the shaft in front of her. She worked on the sides until it was lathered up with her spit real good and then she licked the end like it was a lollipop of her favorite flavor ... Cherry.

The groans and moans from the other side showed the man was enjoying his two credit blow job a lot more than most and she was glad she was slightly out of line when his long creamy spurts shot out and decorated the other wall with large gobs of cum that slowly dribbled down to the dirty floor like some fantasy from a horror story in an xxx video. She hastened outside to see what the client looked like, but he had already disappeared into the mob of porn users crowding the aisles.

That next Saturday night, she was accosted by a pair of dark-skinned Oakland gang members for complimentary sex and decided that running might be her only option. An Asian man with a pigtail in the back of his head took charge and told them,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.