Moving Closer and Closer
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by petskunk

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a tale about the growing relationship of a father and his daughter. There are a couple of twists and turns in later chapters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter  

It was hard to defend my activities even to myself with my daughter. Funny thing, Kim’s mother was older than me. Ten years older as a matter of fact. And Kim was about the same number of years younger than me.

She and I had always been close. Not in the way you might think. I never made an improper move on her until she was over eighteen. Looking at her now, I had goosebumps on my arms and I wondered if it was at all right to continue.

Maybe we should stop.

I took my hands off her body and leaned back. I reached out for my coffee and took a swallow of the hot liquid. Kim looked at me quizzically.

I looked her in the eyes, took her by the hand and pulled her down to the couch beside me. She embraced me, moving her head closer to mine as a lead in to making out with me.

“Stop, Kim, I said. Taken aback, my daughter’s arms fell to her lap.

“What’s wrong?” she asked me.

“Baby, I want you to think hard about what we are doing. You’re my little girl. I couldn’t love you more if you were my biological daughter. That’s just not possible.” I paused for breath.

Kim answered me. “I know that and I love you just as much if not more. You are more my daddy than that creep could ever have been.”

“I know about being your daddy and I would never want to lose these feelings, that love, that relationship. I would never want to jeopardize that.”

“Me neither, Daddy.”

“What we are doing could change that. It might make it difficult for us to maintain that Daddy and daughter relationship.”

“Daddy, I just know I love you. I want you as my daddy. I want to be your little girl. But I want you to be my man too.”

“I ... uh ... um ... your man?”

“Yes, Daddy, my man, your woman.”

“What if we can’t have both? What then?”

“Then we will move on and I will be your woman.”

“Kim, my sweet love, are you sure?”

“Yes, Daddy. I’m so sure.”

“Do you think you should give it more thought? I don’t want you to think you’re being pushed into this.”

“Daddy, I have been thinking of this and dreaming of this for a long time. Since my sixteenth birthday.”

I didn’t know what to say about this revelation. My mind was twirling. Words were fighting to escape my mouth but they kept tripping.

Finally, “How about this. Let’s just go to bed and think about this overnight. We can talk more tomorrow.”

Kim reached for me but I blocked her arms. “Think now. Talk and decide tomorrow.”

She had a tear in her eye as she turned away to climb the stairs to the bedroom level. I was behind her after rinsing out my coffee cup. She was waiting for me at the top of the stairs. She came into my arms for a hug. I returned it sliding my hands up and down her back. There was no touching of her tits or ass.

I don’t know about my daughter but I didn’t sleep well that night. I did a lot of tossing and turning. It didn’t seem as if Kim were having any better a night. I heard her up and down to the bathroom frequently. Once she stopped outside my door, but I resisted the urge to call out to her. Wordlessly, Kim went back to her bed.

The next morning neither child was up even though it was a Friday. I remembered it was another teacher’s unjustified holiday and assumed the kids were taking advantage by sleeping in. I left for work forgoing my morning coffee opting to pick one up at the drive through at the corner.

I was busy in my office doing my end of week sales summaries and other related paperwork when Kim texted me.

“Good morning, Daddy. How’s your day going?”

“Boring, just paperwork today. No clients, probably lunch with the guys.”

“I thought about what you said to me all night, Daddy.”

“Did you reach any conclusions?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

There was no text for a few minutes. I typed, asking the simple question, “And?”

Again a couple minutes passed. “I love you as my father. You are my Daddy and always will be.”

“Great, I will always love being your daddy.”

There was no immediate answer. After a few moments of staring at my screen, I figured we were done and I returned to my paperwork. It was difficult to focus. I was happy at her response but, even so, I was disappointed that there would be no more of our activities. But, at least the main relationship, the original one would live on.

Another text arrived about a half hour later. “Sorry, Daddy, Stacey was at the door and I couldn’t finish.”

Another text: “Daddy, I love you with all my heart.”

“And, I love you with all my heart as well, Kim.”

“Daddy, I really do want to be your woman.”

Before I could even begin to respond, she texted again. “Do you want me to be your woman, Daddy?”

“Yes.”

“Will you teach me how to suck your cock, Daddy?”

“Oh, baby, you know I will.”

“Daddy, I want you to lick my pussy.”

“I will make you cum with my tongue, Babygirl.”

“I have been rubbing myself while we have been texting. I just had an orgasm imagining your tongue spreading my pussy lips, licking my juices, and sucking on my clit. Daddy, you need to come home.”

Just then, one of my colleagues rapped on my door and stuck his head in. “Lunch?” he asked.

I couldn’t think of a way out of the weekly ritual. A way to de-stress after a week of wins and failures. A few jokes, a good meal, and a couple beer before heading to our respective homes for the weekend. Although I could think of another way, a better way, to de-stress, I had to go to lunch first. It was almost a command performance by our sales manager. Damn.

Finishing eating as quickly as I could, I was the first to stand up to leave. Wishing the guys all a good weekend, I was soon in my car and driving home as quickly as I could. When I got there, it was to find that no one was there.

I sent my daughter a text right away.

“Where are you?”

“I’m with Tracey. She has issues.”

“Nothing new there. LOL. I’m home.”

“I’ll be there as soon as I can, Daddy.”

“K”

I was disappointed that we had to wait even longer to be alone. I needed to hope she wasn’t going out with her friends tonight. Since it was Friday, the six of them could have plans. If no plans, movie night! Yaaay!

Going up to change, I decided on a nap. Peeling down to my boxers I spread out on the bed and was soon sound asleep. I have always been able to remember my dreams. This one wasn’t exceptional. It was about Kim, her five friends, and me on a sex charged weekend away. Dreaming of Maya’s huge D cup breasts let me wake up with a hard on.

Maybe though, the hard on was a result of the female body lying across mine. My Babygirl was kissing my neck and her hands were running up and down my arms. Once, she knew I was awake, she gave me a deep passionate kiss.

Kissing her back and caressing her back, my arms drifted up and down. My favourite spot of the moment was her ass. I continually caressed those plump cheeks. I would push my little girl’s cheeks together and then pull them apart. Over and over. I tried to reach the crack between her cheeks but the shorts Kim was wearing were too tight and stiff to allow that much flexibility. Kim was grinding on my cock, however. There was no doubt I was turned on as my prick was rock hard and locked between her soft thighs.

My little girl and I kept kissing each other. Our tongues were wrestling with each other taking turns in one mouth after the other. When we would pause to catch our breath, we could hear each other muttering “I love you,” over and over again.

Finally, who knows how much later, Kim pulled back and propped herself up on her elbows. My hands stayed on her ass, just cupping her cheeks and continuing to squeeze.

“I hate to tell you this,” Kim began, “but the girls will be here before too long. They’re picking me up. We’re going out for Chinese and then to our friend’s house to celebrate her birthday.”

I couldn’t keep the disappointment from my face.

“Poor, Daddy,” my daughter said to me. “I’ll be home as early as I can and we’’ get some alone time then.” Although still disappointed, I knew I couldn’t ask her to give up her social life or her friends. Our time together had to work around her school, her social life, and my job.

“Okay, baby,” I said. “When are you leaving?”

“I have to go start getting ready.” She gave me a final kiss and climbed off me. As my daughter walked away, I reached out and gave her a quick slap on the ass. I watched her jump and then walk away. There was no doubting she was putting some extra sway into her walk. I couldn’t give up watching that ass!

I went to the kitchen, made a sandwich and grabbed a Pepsi before sitting down on the livingroom couch. I yelled out to come in when the girls knocked on the door.

They all came in and after exchanging pleasantries, Tracey asked me how they looked. All were clad in short and tight summer dresses. Maya grabbed my attention right off because of her small frame and D cup breasts. Her dress had a halter top to it and there was no way I could avoid looking at them.

Tracey preened in front of me. She and Kim had near identical figures as well as the shape and size of their tits. And, her tits were holding up her dress. Although my daughter was definitely more attractive in the face than her best friend, I couldn’t not check out her body.

Beth, the attractive long red haired babe with B cup boobs. Smaller and perkier than some of the others. Still a gorgeous babe. As were Becky and Chastity.

Of course, I assured all of them of their absolute beauty and sexiness. They all smiled back at me. Tracey asked if Kim was still getting ready and once I nodded, she went upstairs with Beth and Becky following.

Chastity walked over to the couch and used her knee in my side to nudge me closer to the middle so she could sit down. Chastity was a full fledge flirt. I often heard Kim and Tracey referring to her as the Slut Princess. One leg tucked under her and the other on the floor, she asked again if she was sexy enough for me.

Nervously I looked around the room and noticed Maya arranging her body on the couch so she could be in the same position as Chastity. Kim and Tracey often commented on Maya’s use of those tremendous tits of hers to turn guys on. With the two of them, one on each side of me, and my arms trapped between us, I was somewhat helpless. A wonderful sort of helplessness. My head was on a swivel checking out one set of boobs and then the other.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.