Moving Closer and Closer - Cover

Moving Closer and Closer

Copyright© 2017 by petskunk

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a tale about the growing relationship of a father and his daughter. There are a couple of twists and turns in later chapters.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Father   Daughter  

This is a complete fantasy of my own creation. Since it is my own world, there are no STD’s or unwanted pregnancies. All characters practice good hygiene which means showers are only mentioned when a part of the sexual activities. All participants in the sexual activities are over the age of 18.

The story deals with the burgeoning relationship between father and daughter.

I was looking forward to being home soon after a week long business trip. My children, Mike and Kim would be waiting for me and the gifts I always brought home with me. Anticipating the hugs and laughter we would share was making me so anxious to be home with them. Although they were actually my step-kids, I thought of them as my son and daughter and couldn’t love them any more if I had been their birth father.

The kids were eighteen and fifteen, Mike being the younger. I planned on taking a few days off to spend with them. We always had a movie night the day after I reached home. Kim would cuddle up on the couch with me while Mike would sprawl out on the floor lying across the huge pillow and wrapped in his favorite blanket, his since childhood.

Oh, yeah, and maybe my wife would be there too. I wouldn’t be disappointed if she wasn’t.

Kim was the love of my life. She was the one who would greet me when I returned home. She would listen to the war stories of my sales trips. My daughter would ooh and ahh at the appropriate points. She would congratulate me on my wins and commiserate over my losses. Kim would laugh at my stupid jokes, tell me hers, and we would enjoy being together.

Sitting, watching whatever TV had to entertain us, Kim would bring me up-to-date on the family gossip and local news including what she and Mike were up to at school.

All this would happen while we cuddled on the couch. Things changed right around Kim’s eighteenth birthday. My wife’s arguments with me had hit a crescendo and we had started looking for excuses to stay away from one another. She would go to visit family and friends in nearby cities often staying away for days at a time. No one really missed her.

Cuddling with Kim became a daily affair. After dinner she would go upstairs and change into her sleeping wear, an extra small t-shirt and sexy, mostly satin, panties. Mike would generally go to friends’ houses or to his room to play on his gaming system.

On the couch together, my arm around Kim’s shoulders, I would begin to rub her shoulders and what parts of her back that I could reach. Over time, Kim adjusted her positions, cuddling closer to me so I could extend my rubbing to the bottom of her back.

I had always been obtuse in dealing with women. Coming from an abusive home with a single father, I had confidence issues my whole life. Especially with women. It would always shock me when a woman came on to me during a social setting. Even though my daughter and I were convinced her mother was cheating on me, I didn’t find myself able to pick up women in order to cheat back. And, to tell the truth, I thought of it more as cheating on my daughter rather than her mother.

It never dawned on me that my daughter was being more sexual with me. She kept moving closer and closer during our cuddling sessions which were any night my wife wasn’t at home. I kept rubbing her back as far down as my arm would reach. At her lower back, I would always stop when my fingers reached the waistband of her panties.

As part of her getting closer, she would use her hands on my leg to support herself. It didn’t occur to me that she had started rubbing my leg through my relaxing at home sweat pants. Starting at my knee, her hand would slowly, agonizingly slowly, move up my thigh until she was close to my crotch. After some sessions, I began to grow an erection, the head of my cock pushing against the fabric of my sweats.

It was an uncomfortable feeling but I didn’t do anything to stop it. I assumed Kim was not aware of what she was doing to me and it wasn’t uncomfortable enough for me to stop the cuddling. My hand on her back still stopped at the waistband of her panties. My mind’s eye saw me reaching further but I didn’t want to risk Kim realizing I was developing sexual feelings for her. We could have gone on like this forever as far as I was concerned.

Kim obviously had different thoughts. I only went on extended sales trips one week per quarter. The rest of the time, I was a nine to fiver, Monday through Friday. Generally, whenever my wife was away on one of her trips, Kim would meet me at the door. She would stand on her tip toes and hug me and give me a kiss on the lips. I would hug her back rubbing my hands up and down her sides, from her waist to just below her lovely tits.

Again, over time, the kisses would become longer and longer, becoming more passionate. At times, I would feel her rubbing herself against my groin and even felt the tip of her tongue against my closed lips. Breaking away at that point, I would go to my room and change from my working clothes to my sweats usually leaving my work shirt on but not tucked into my pants and unbuttoned a few buttons.

This seems the right time to describe my daughter. She was beautiful to me, not drop dead gorgeous to others but generally seen as quite attractive. She stood about 5’6” and weighed about 130 pounds. Her breasts, I later discovered, were a 34C and her ass was especially firm and inviting. Long medium blonde hair that truly appealed to me.

I wasn’t anything special. I was about six two and out of shape. I had a beer belly, big size 15 feet, and an average sized cock. All my life I had wished I had been born with average sized feet and a huge cock. Oh well. It is what it is.

Things began to change one movie night. We were on the couch, my legs extended outwards and across the ottoman. Kim was lying spread out on the couch with her head lying on my stomach. She began to get restless as her chin kept nudging me in the my belt buckle. I was wearing jeans that night instead of my usual sweats.

“Daddy”, she said, “your jeans and belt are hurting me. Can’t you go and change out of them?” Pressing pause on the movie, I agreed to go up and change. Mike got up at the same time and went upstairs to the bathroom.

Changing my clothes, I decided to just leave on my boxers and to put on my big, furry, house coat. As I was passing the bathroom, Mike told me the movie was boring and he was going to play his latest video game for a while. It was fairly late in the night at this time and I assumed he would play until he fell asleep.

Back downstairs, I returned to my place on the couch and Kim cuddled up to me again. My feet back on the ottoman, my robe fell open across my legs. Kim snuggled in closer saying, “I love your robe, Daddy, it’s so soft and inviting.”

Putting her head down in my lap again, Kim began to rub my legs where the robe had parted. Her hand slid, little by little, further up my legs to my thighs, nudging the robe open even more.

To my dismay, I began to feel a throbbing in my cock and felt it getting harder and harder. Without being too obvious, I attempted to move it away from my daughter’s head.

Surprising me, she asked me, “Daddy, please rub my back.” Without hesitation, I reached under the blanket covering her and began to rub up and down her back using my fingernails to delicately scratch her skin. She had loved this since she was a little girl.

Murmuring “Hang on, Daddy,” she reached down and pulled the back of her t-shirt up to her neck exposing more skin on her back.

“Okay, Daddy, more please.”

I complied. I was caressing her up and down her back, hearing her moan and sigh. From her neck down her body as far as I could reach, back and forth, up and down.

Kim adjusted her position on the couch. Her head was closer to my throbbing cock at this time and her hand was still caressing my thighs but reaching closer and closer to that growing organ of mine.

I loved the feelings my daughter was generating in me. But, I wasn’t sure if she knew what she was doing to me. I was lost. I didn’t want her to stop but I didn’t want her to continue. Okay, I wanted her to continue but I wasn’t sure about the ramifications. Yup, I was definitely conflicted.

My hand had stopped moving. My daughter didn’t like that.

“More, Daddy,” she said. “Don’t stop. I love your hands on me, Daddy.”

Confused I returned to scratching her back. I kept asking myself whether this was just casual daddy ad daughter stuff or was it more. My hardening dick thought it was more. Or hoped it was.

Lightly scratching her skin from her neck to, what I soon realized, was further down her back than before. I continued scratching and caressing further down her body until my fingers touched the waistband of her panties. I was somewhat surprised that my fingers were able to go further down and past her waist.

Previously, she had been wearing full sized panties with a regular waistband and covering all of her bottom. She must have changed them when I was upstairs as she was now wearing a lower slung pair of panties.

My hand kept caressing lower as I searched for her waistband. It wasn’t very long before my hand was actually caressing the cheeks of her ass and my fingers sliding across the cleft of her bum. I yanked my hand back up her body as if I had been burnt.

“Daddy”, murmured Kim, “rub my bum some more, it feels so good.”

I hesitated and she reached up and pulled my hand further down her back almost to her curvy ass. In a daze, I complied with her request and began to caress that wonderful butt of hers. Down one side of her body and across her cheek, grasping it and squeezing it, before sliding across the cleft between her cheeks and on to the other side duplicating my efforts from the other side.

She squirmed a little and afraid, I had misinterpreted her wishes, I yanked my hand further up her back almost to her shoulders and there I stopped.

“Keep going, Daddy”, my beautiful and sexy daughter whispered to me. “Don’t stop now.”

She continued rubbing my thighs as my hand returned to its former course. Scratching gently from her shoulders down one side until my hand was able to squeeze that enticing ass of hers. Then, fingers trailing across her backside to the other cheek, stopping scratching just long enough to squeeze the other cheek before sliding back up to her shoulders and down again.

I was so enthralled by what I was doing. I was leaning as far in her direction as I could. Gradually my fingers were stretched out and they grazed the sides of her firm tits. My entire focus was on the feelings I was generating between my daughter and I.

My focus was so strong that I was taken by surprise when my daughter’s hand wrapped itself around my tall standing cock. When it dawned on me what was happening, my hand stopped again. I was in shock.

Again, Kim murmured for me to continue and after a moment’s further pause, I returned to caressing her back but spending more and more time on rubbing her generous ass. I reached further down and was rubbing between her cheeks and thighs, just brushing the curly pubic hair between her legs.

Kim was stroking my cock, up and down. We weren’t saying anything to each other, just moaning and sighing as our hands were caressing each other’s body.

I was taken by surprise when I felt the cum building up in my balls and beginning its path to ejaculation. I was so shocked that there was no attempt to hold it back or to warn her.

I looked down to see my cum squirting out of the head of my cock and over Kim’s delicate little hands. She kept stroking and a few squirts escaped her hands and landed on her face.

Both of us were surprised with the strength of my spurts. Kim released her grip on my cock and sat up quickly. “Daddy, you got it on my face,” she said in a horrified voice. “That’s gross.” She jumped to her feet and ran away to the bathroom.

When my daughter returned, her face was clean of my cum. I had wiped my cock clean as well before tucking it back inside my briefs. My teenager sat back down beside me and cuddled right up to me. Neither of us was saying anything at his point.

I was on my way home the following day still trying to deal with the case of jitters that I had been feeling all day. I could not push last night’s happening from my mind. My daughter Kimmy and I had moved our relationship in a different direction.

We had always been close, she and I. But, last night moved us even closer. Starting with a back rub, I had progressed to rubbing her ever so shapely and inviting ass. It was addictive. I couldn’t help myself and I couldn’t stop myself. Any time I did try, Kim would push me to start moving my hand more.

When she grasped my cock, it was already hard and standing straight. As I caressed her ass, Kim stroked my cock faster and faster. We were both surprised when I came relatively quickly. The strength of my ejaculation was so strong that it shot up past her hand and hit her face. Although Kim stopped stroking, my cum continued to spurt all over her face.

I was shocked and mortified when Kim said it was gross and ran off upstairs. She returned and we sat on the couch for quite a while in an embarrassed silence before I dragged myself upstairs. Getting into my bed, I soon fell asleep.

I woke up early this morning, quickly got ready for work and left as soon as I could. There was music playing in both kids’ rooms so I knew they were awake. But, I didn’t stay to see either of them.

Throughout the day, my mind’s eye kept seeing pictures of what had happened the previous night. Reluctant to face Kim, I stopped at a coffee shop on the way home. How would Kim react when I got home? My mind was churning, remembering her exit last night and her comment about being grossed out. Would this end our relationship? Would she hate me? Should I just move out? I couldn’t find an answer to satisfy my jitters and, finishing my coffee, decided to go home and face the consequences.

Walking in the front door of the house, it seemed like no one was home. The house was silent. I walked upstairs to my room and began to change out of my work clothes. I was down to my boxers when my door was pushed open and Kimmy walked in. I was shocked since I didn’t realize anyone was home. I looked at Kim, struggling to say something. A squeaky hello came out of my mouth.

Kim didn’t say anything in response. She stepped right up to me and wrapped her arms around me. Gently she pulled my head down to hers and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. Looking me in the eyes, Kim pulled me down to her face again and kissed me again. This time with passion. Her tongue slithered between my lips and into my mouth. Our tongues began to duel and my jitters started to subside.

Shortly, I felt at ease and wrapped my arms around this gorgeous daughter of mine. I began to rub my hands up and down her sides from waist to the bottom of her boobs. Kim moaned her approval into my still kissing her mouth. Breaking the kiss for a moment, Kim said, “Daddy, I love you so much.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.