Ten Year College Reunion - Cover

Ten Year College Reunion

Copyright© 2017 by robertl

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Attending my wife's ten year college reunion

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After Tanner finished taking his clothes off, we sat on the bed several minutes, all of us wondering what to do next. It was a little hard for me to think with the two beautiful, naked women on the bed. Finally, Adriana had a solution, “I think we just need to do dares, but let’s keep it simple. We each cut the deck and the one with the high card gives a dare to the one with the low card.”

We all agreed so Adriana got the deck for the first cut. It was her idea so she shuffled and put the deck in the center of the bed, then drew first. She had a three, I got a queen and both Tanner and Tanya had cards in between. It wasn’t hard for me to decide a dare for my wife, I’d been hoping for this chance all night! I told her, “I want you to make out with Tanner until I tell you to stop.”

I watched my wife for her reaction, which was a slight smile. Tanner’s reaction was much less reserved, a smile was spread all the way across his face.

Adriana arranged some pillows so she could comfortably lean back on the headboard. Tanner scooted closer to her, and she reached out to him pulling him to her. Their lips met and an inferno instantly engulfed both of them. Lust exploded the instant their lips came together. Adriana clawed at Tanner’s hair and he wrapped one hand over a boob, pinching her nipple between his fingers. This was entirely different than the comparatively chaste kiss in the back seat of the Uber earlier in the night, although, at the time, that didn’t seem so chaste.

Tanner pulled away from her mouth and wrapped his lips around Adriana’s other breast, eliciting a moan of pleasure from her. Her eyes were closed, her head thrown back and sounds of pleasure were emanating from inside her.

It was at that point that I realized Tanya and I were tightly holding hands. From her expression, the sight of her husband making love with my wife was affecting her much as it was me. I was feeling an emotional bond with her as we witnessed our spouses together, renewing their love affair that had lain dormant for so many years.

Adriana wrapped one hand around Tanner’s cock and began to rub him up and down at the same time as he pressed a hand over her pussy and two fingers began stroking inside her. Adriana’s hips were almost uncontrollably humping Tanner’s hand demanding more. When Tanner switched his mouth to her other nipple and sucked it in deep, fulfilling his promise to try and get her entire breast inside his mouth, Adriana pushed his hand away from her pussy and pulled him on top of her.

It was at that moment I decided their make-out session needed to end. I yelled, “Stop!” Both Tanner and Adriana were startled and looked at me with their flushed faces. They moved apart slightly and tried to catch their breath.

The range of emotions I had felt while they were on the very edge of making love ran from extreme fear for our marriage to arousal as I had never felt it before. I knew we had gone further down the path we were on than I had ever imagined. I only hoped it wasn’t a path of destruction, but there was no way to stop or turn back, nor did I even want to!

The feel of Tanya’s hand in mine was so exquisite that I couldn’t even imagine what it was going to be like to go further with her. In spite of everything that had been said and done throughout the evening, I was just now accepting the promise that before the night was over, we would likely be together completely.

Tanner and Adriana took several minutes to recover their composure while Tanya and I sat quietly, each of us absorbing our own emotions after what we’d just witnessed.

Finally, Tanya spoke the first words for the last ten minutes or so, “I’m thirsty. Hon, can you please make us another drink?”

Tanner got up, his cock sticking straight out and swinging back and forth, still in a very aroused state and started making another drink for all of us. I told him I didn’t need one since my last one was still a little over half full but did ask for some more ice. It made me think about rubbing an ice cube over one of Tanya’s nipples!

After Tanner finished with the drinks, we sat back down on the bed to resume our game. It was my turn to shuffle and cut first. Tanner was low with a four and Tanya high with a jack. Tanya giggled and said she knew exactly what she wanted her husband to do, “Sweetheart, we need more ice. I want you to put on the short hotel robe and walk down to the ice machine to get us some.”

Tanner laughed and said, “That should be easy enough.” However, when he put on the robe, he discovered it was way too small and barely wrapped around him. He tried, but couldn’t keep his dong, which had perhaps shrunk a little, but not much, inside the robe.

“I can’t go out like this,” he complained.

“Then is our game over?” Tanya asked him.

Tanner groaned, “What if I get arrested?”

“If you do, call me and we’ll bail you out in the morning.” Then she added, “I suspect Addie might be a little disappointed in you, though.”

He was still grumbling and the two girls giggling when he finally took the ice bucket and left the room. Their room was at the end of the hall and the ice machine in a room next to the elevator near the center of the building, a couple hundred feet down the hall.

After the door closed behind him, Tanya and Adriana were still giggling. Tanya mentioned, “You know he doesn’t have a key. What if nobody opens the door for him when he gets back?” That brought about a fresh bout of giggles. Beautiful, tipsy women are wonderful ... especially when horny and acting silly!

It was only a couple minutes until Tanner started knocking on the door wanting in. The two women, still with the giggles, ignored him completely. I didn’t know how long they intended to leave him stranded out in the hall, nearly naked, but after a couple minutes of knocking I sympathized with his predicament and let him in.

His you-know-what was still poking out the front of the robe very prominently. “What were you doing? Why did it take so long to open the damn door?” he muttered. I suspect he got his answer with more giggles coming from our wives. I just shrugged my shoulders.

“At least there wasn’t anyone out there, thank God!” he said.

After he put the ice bucket back on the counter and took the robe off, we sat on the bed to resume our game. This time Adriana had the low card and Tanya the high one. “You’re cheating,” Adriana kiddingly told her friend.

“I wouldn’t even know how to cheat,” she said. “There’s a story that Tanner told me, but you’ve never mentioned it. Your dare, sweet girl, is to tell us all the details of the most embarrassing time the two of you fucked.”

Adriana’s face turned white, “Tanya, no ... please don’t, I can’t!”

“Sure you can, we’re all adults, and I’m sure your husband would love to hear about it.”

I told her I definitely wanted to hear about it. I was learning more and more about my wife that I hadn’t ever imagined. What could she tell us at this point?

Adriana sat quietly for several minutes before she finally gave in and started, talking softly, “It was May of my senior year, the weekend before graduation. Tanner wanted to take me for a ride on his motorcycle, so he suggested a really nice beach in Portland on Sauvie’s Island in the Columbia River. It was a warm day so I wore my bikini under my clothes.”

I found that little comment interesting. She never wears a bikini with me, always a one-piece. That is until I bought the bikini a couple days earlier.

She went on, “What my dear boyfriend hadn’t told me before we left is that it’s a nude beach. He still didn’t tell me when we got there, and I took my clothes off down to the bikini. We were both surprised there wasn’t anyone else there, it was such a pretty day. It felt like a really romantic day and I’ll admit I was feeling pretty turned on.”

“When Tanner said he wanted to fuck me I told him no way on a public beach. ‘But sweetheart,’ he said, ‘this is a nude beach.’ I told him we still weren’t going to fuck.”

This was my wife using the “F” word! I don’t think I’d ever heard that word out of her mouth before that night. While she was telling this, she was holding her legs tightly together, but running her fingertips over the area where she’d shaved a little earlier. Damn, it was sexy!

“We walked down the beach a little further and there still wasn’t anyone in sight. We could see both ways on the beach probably a couple hundred yards or more. Tanner pulled me to him and kissed me and while he did, he untied the string on the back of my bikini top. I didn’t want him to know, but I wanted to fuck probably as badly as he did. I guess that was why I didn’t stop him when he untied the strings on my bottom too and pulled me down on the sand with him.”

Both Tanner and Tanya were just sitting quietly, waiting for Adriana to continue her story. While we were waiting, I realized the timing of this event. She said it was May of the year she graduated. We started going together that same June, so this was only a few weeks before we met, damn!

“We lay down on the beach and when Tanner started kissing my tits I was completely gone. He knew he could do anything with me after that. We lay there playing with each other until neither of us could stand it any longer. He rolled me over on my knees and was inside me. I was sooo turned on!”

“We fucked, Tanner was pulling all the way out, and pushing all the way back inside me so many times. I had my eyes closed and was lunging back on him every time ... he stopped and I opened my eyes for a moment ... there was a couple on the trail just at the edge of the brush only a few feet away from us.” She paused again, breathing deep. Her fingers were rubbing closer to her pussy. I knew that telling this story was turning her on more and more.

“They watched and Tanner started fucking me again. I wanted to hide, cover my boobs, anything but I couldn’t. There wasn’t anything I could do and I was so close to coming ... I don’t remember very much about the girl, but the guy’s cock was out and he was stroking himself right in front of me...”

Her face started to turn red, “Tanya, do I have to?” Tanya nodded and Adriana took a deep breath before she went on, “He got down on his knees right in front of me ... and I wrapped my lips around his cock ... God, I was so turned on! Every time Tanner would push me forward this guy would push his cock further into my mouth ... it was like they were coordinated, both pushing a cock into me at the same time. Then Tanner stopped and pulled out of me. I didn’t know what was going on until the other guy pulled his cock out of my mouth and they traded places ... a complete stranger was fucking my pussy and Tanner was fucking my mouth.”

My jaw must have dropped open! This was my wife talking, the sweet, innocent girl I had met at that product fair! At least I thought it was, maybe an alien creature had invaded her body in the last few hours.

She’d spread her legs apart enough that she could rub herself. I was really having trouble wrapping my head around the fact that this had only been a few weeks before we had met! Then I saw that Tanner was rubbing her boob, squeezing a nipple between his fingers.

“He was so big, bigger than Tanner ... and long. He was stretching me and reaching inside me further than I’d ever felt before ... he felt so good and I couldn’t stop my orgasm! I came so hard and I needed to scream ... but Tanner’s cock was in my mouth and I couldn’t. My body was shaking ... and my pussy convulsing around this guy’s cock made him come with me ... he was so deep inside me and I felt every spurt from him ... then Tanner came in my throat so all three of us were coming at the same time ... I had Tanner’s cum dripping down my chin and the other guy’s cum running down my leg.”

I couldn’t stand it and started sucking on my wife’s tit. The disclosure that all of this had happened so soon before we met had me so turned on! Tanner was still pinching her other nipple. I wanted to make her come, but I also wanted to make her suffer a little bit. I knew how close she was to coming and I didn’t want to let her; later, but not yet. When she started scratching and pulling at my hair, urging me to suck harder on her nipple, I pulled away. She had a hand over Tanner’s hand on her other breast and I nodded “no” to him so he pulled his hand away too. Adriana looked like she was almost in tears from frustration.

She breathed deep, trying to regain her composure a little, then went on, “Later, I was scared. I’d just had unprotected sex with a complete stranger. We never even knew each other’s names, for God’s sake! I don’t even know what he did afterward. They just weren’t there when I put my bikini back on.”

“Monday I called a gynecologist to make an appointment for an AIDS test. She told me I could get a test in about three weeks, but a test at less than three months might not be accurate.” Adriana looked directly at me then, “That was one of the reasons I couldn’t have sex with you for so long, I had to be sure first.”

I was simply incredulous! I hoped my face wasn’t showing the emotions I was feeling. My cock, however, was rock hard. I wondered what she meant by “one of the reasons”, so I asked her.

She explained, “If it hadn’t been for the AIDS, I probably would have made love to you at least by our second date, but after that, I knew you were the man I wanted to marry. I had already fallen in love with you and didn’t want you to think I was easy. I might not have had the willpower if I hadn’t had the AIDS thing over my head.” What could I say to that? I think I knew I wanted to marry her at that first lunch.

She looked over at Tanya, “Are you satisfied, Tawns?”

Tanya looked shocked at what Adriana had said. “Addie, I never knew ... Tanner never told me. He said there was another couple watching, but that was all. He didn’t tell me that the guy fucked you.”

Both looked over toward Tanner, who just grinned. “You can’t expect me to tell everything about my girlfriends,” he said.

Tanya frowned at him, “And how many girlfriends are you talking about?”

“Well, if you don’t count the one-night-only girls...” he started counting off on his fingers. When he went through both hands and started a second time, Tanya hit him over the head with a pillow.

That seemed to break Adriana’s spell. She was still breathing hard but she’d stopped rubbing herself and actually laughed. I was still trying to digest this new revelation about the woman I’d married.

It was Tanner’s turn to shuffle and start the next cut. I was almost afraid to take a card, wondering what the hell would come next! Tanya was low with a six and Tanner high with a king. Tanner told his wife, “What I want you to do, put on that purple nightgown; I saw you put it in your suitcase. Then give Matt a lap dance he’ll never forget ... Just remember Matt, no touching permitted.”

Oh God, I already wanted to feel Tanya’s body so bad! I was excited at the prospect but didn’t know if I could comply with ‘no touching’. Tanner pulled out the armless chair that was under the desk while Adriana looked on the TV for the music channel she wanted. When she found what she was looking for she yelled to Tanya, telling her to let her know when to start the music. Then she turned out all the lights except a floor lamp that was behind the easy chair in the corner of the room and sat back down on the bed right next to Tanner. They weren’t abiding by any ‘no touching’ rule! Tanner’s hand was on Adriana’s inner thigh and she had spread her legs apart to give him easy access.

We waited probably fifteen minutes or so. All the time, Tanner and my wife looked like a perfect couple; sitting together, both naked and each of them rubbing the other’s inner thigh. Neither went any further than that, but the sexual tension was filling the room completely.

Tanya yelled out, “Ready,” so Adriana turned up the music on the TV. It was some kind of soft rock. I’m not a music expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I guess it was the kind of music for a lap dance. I hadn’t ever been to a nightclub, much less a strip club!

This sexy goddess walked out of the bathroom wearing the sexiest nightgown I’d ever seen and high heels. It was a purple, satiny material hanging down in front and back from below her breasts, open on both sides except for the string of her thong. Her breasts were covered by thin lace, opaque just up to her nipples and transparent above. I wish I could describe it better, it was sexy! My cock was sticking straight up, painfully hard and throbbing, desperately needing to be inside a soft, warm place!

Tanya walked over to me, in my chair, arms swinging loosely, her hips swiveling back and forth like how I’ve seen models walk on TV. She started to do a slow, seductive dance, her eyes glued to mine as she danced right in front of me, running her hands over her body, cupping her breasts and toying with the strings of her thong.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.