After the Energists: Start of the 11th Grade
Chapter 1: Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me

Copyright© 2017 by AL-Canadian

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me - The fall school year has begun for Mike and the Time Bandettes and his school friends. Things are going superbly for the our Energists enhanced teen but behind the scenes a major surprise is awaiting for him and his friends. This Book 4 is the lead for this major surprise. If you haven't read the preceding book, at least from chapter 40, you may not pickup on all aspects of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   DoOver   MaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Labatt Guest House

5:20pm, Tuesday, October 2, 1979

“Hey, E, didn’t you know that I’ve always wanted a shot at pounding away on your DW drums?” I exclaimed after Brick made the suggestion that her older sister come out front and to sing Elton John’s, Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me.

(Note: This classic rock ballad was written by Elton and his lyricist Bernie Taupin; and is from the Caribou album. This song reached number two on the Hot100 Billboard chart in 1974, and an amazing live duet version between George Michael and Sir Elton, reached the number one spot in 1991 on the US and UK music charts.)

“Sammy has already worked on the guitar parts to the song!” Lynette stated, which added another factor in having our drummer move out front for her first lead vocal performance as a Bandette.

“You know you want this, Sis!” Brick said as she moved with me behind E’s drum kit and put her hands under her sister’s shoulders to give her a lift from her throne.

“You can’t be serious about me getting up front on stage and singing at our Friday concert,” E cried as she locked her legs around her throne’s pedestal legs. She looked pretty funny being carried by her sister and me with her chrome and black leather cushioned drum chair tucked against her Levi’s covered ass.

“You can’t hide behind your drum kit, forever!” Sammy chortled as Eda’s throne clamored on the carpet in front of her drum set.

“But that’s why I like singing from there ... I’m semi-hidden. Plus, using my hands and feet are part of who I am and what I do!”

“Can’t argue with that, I suppose,” I calmly said as I bent over to pick up the drum throne. I then smiled at Brick as she stood beside her older sister where I usually stand at practice, and shouted, “But I’ve got the drum chair now, and I’m gonna beat you to your drum kit!”

“Got her for ya, Cuda!” Brick laughed as she wrapped her struggling sister up in her arms, giving me an even bigger time and distance advantage to Eda’s drums.

“C’mon, you guys!” Eda whined as she broke free from her taller sister’s python grip. “I wanna sing this song but...”

“No buts! Lead vocalists sing from up front in this band ... whenever possible...” Lynette stated with a smile. “I try to use my keytar to get up front when feasible, so you can do this, E.”

“And with this song, it’s possible because Cuda can play the drums ... at least we hope he can!” Sammy added with a small look of concern on her face as she watched me position the drum throne behind E’s drum kit.

“Oh, yeah!” I cried out as I gave a pretty skilled short drum volley over Eda’s six drums, and with just my right foot bass drum kicker. “Still haven’t got the double bass drum footwork down, but Don’t Let the Sun doesn’t need a massive bass drum quality, does it?”

“Noooo,” Eda rightfully replied with a dour tone to that reply.

“Hey, E, I think it would be good if you used the tambourine as you sing,” Sammy said as she adjusted the tone knob on the body of the new 1962 replicate ‘Seaform Green’ Fender Stratocaster, which Sammy and I built from scratch at the end of August. We had the parts and materials shipped to us from the Fender Musical Instruments Corporation site in Fullerton, CA.

“If you can’t get the sound you want out that green axe, feel free to grab ole Silverburst. I think it’s all set to go for this song, Sammy,” I said as she seemed to be having a bit of trouble getting the right setup of the bridge and middle pickups.

“Give ... me a ... like that ... and voila!” Sammy hesitatingly said, and then cried at her success in setting tremolo system to get the sound quality she wanted.

“That tambourine should give you something to do with your hands as you sing, Sis, so just have fun up here with us ladies,” Brick said as she gave her older sister a pat on her back.

“Ready, E, Sammy, Cuda?” Lynette called out from her piano keyboard.

We all gave a quick nod to Lynette and she laid out a sweet sounding variation of Elton’s piano melody for Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me. I started to lightly tap on the twenty-inch cymbal, a few beats before Eda, in her incredibly rich alto voice sang:

I can’t light ... no more of your darkness.
All my pictures ... seem to fade to black and white.
I’m growing tired ... and time stands still before me.
Frozen here ... on the ladder of my life
.”

As Eda sang out that last word in that verse, she rapped the tambourine against her thigh and then shook it vigorously to really emphasize that key aspect in that first verse. Right before she started to sing the second verse; Brick added a subtle bass guitar sound to her vocals:

Too late ... to save myself from falling.
I took a chance ... and changed your way of life.
But you misread ... my meaning when I met you.
Closed the door ... and left me blinded ... by the light
.”

Just as Eda sang, ‘and changed your way of life.’ Sammy gently added her electric guitar to the instrumental sounds. Then on, ‘But you misread,... ‘ I lightly began to flat-tap the snare drum to add one more barely there sound to Lynette’s wonderful piano and Eda’s sweet vocals.

Our first little practice with Eda out from behind her drum kit was going superbly. Lynette was the only one really challenged by the music to the end of the second verse. As the rest of our ‘grand entrance’ in this song approached, Eda evaluated her vocal levels to finish the second verse. Brick and Sammy smiled at me with Brick mouthing, ‘Bring them skins into play, Cuda.’

All three of us had huge grins on our faces as I pounded out the well-known drum and cymbal line prior to Eda singing the chorus and the remainder of this song:

Don’t let the sun, go down on me.
Although I search myself, it’s always someone else I see.
I’d just allow a fragment of your life ... to wander free.
But losing everything ... is like the sun going down on me.

I can’t find ... oh, the right romantic line.
But see me once ... and see the way I feel.
Don’t discard me ... just because you think I mean you harm.
But these cuts I have ... oh they need love ... to help them heal
.”

Chorus twice.

Sammy’s new Fender guitar sounded delicious as she ripped out a killer guitar riff to match up with Lynette’s piano and Eda’s vocals during the chorus. Brick’s right hip was bouncing her Fender Rickenbacker bass off her pelvis as she grooved to the beat we were imparting to this Elton song.

When I looked over at Lynette, I could tell she loved our performance, but also that she had an idea or two about how to make this song even better. She smiled over at me and mouthed, ‘Keep going, Cuda’ as her fingers were tickling the ebonies and ivories. I simply loved how she created a wonderful variation of Elton John’s piano masterpiece. When we wrapped out our big finish to this classic rock ballad, Sammy and Brick both gave Eda a mini-group hug.

As those three giddy ladies separated in front of Lynette and me, Lynette said, “That was by far the best first performance of a song we’ve ever done! If we don’t change a thing, that song is already ‘performance quality’, period!”

Eda beamed with pride at Lynette’s statement because Lynette didn’t offer up humongous praise that easily. In addition, Eda also had a hard time with not taking constructive criticism personally.

When I nodded at our keyboardist, I mouthed, ‘Wait, let them enjoy it,” because I just knew she was about to offer a suggestion to make this song even better.

“That was pretty dang sweet, ladies!” I called out from behind the drums. With a nod at Lynette, I then asked, “Let’s see if we can make it truly ‘Elton John worthy’, though. Anyone got any suggestions on how to do...”

“Besides getting a new drummer, you mean!” Brick chuckled as she aimed the neck of her bass guitar at me through Eda’s DW drums.

“Walked smack-dab into that one, didn’t cha’, Cuda?” Sammy laughed as she exchanged a high-five with our ‘new’ resident jolly joker and bassist. With a shake of my head, I did a nice little, ‘ba-da boom’ drum and cymbal crash after their comments.

“You guys, I don’t think ... I’d change a thing with your vocals or playing,” Lynette said to get us back on track. She then tinkered with her synthesizer and quickly laid down an organ track over her previously recorded piano track. The four of us marveled at how her hands moved to impart a subtle violin sound at just the right moment, without missing a note in her organ sequence.

“Okay, let’s try it ... again, and I’m going to overlay that organ, violin and maybe a cello track with what we just did,” Lynette said as her fingers worked to get that recorded track ready to go with the press of a button.

“Do you want me to put my two cents worth of vocals in with your harmonized voices?” I asked after I downed the last of my Coke.

“I think we should keep it as ‘ladies only’ vocals,” Eda replied.

“Your three alto voices with my low soprano tone did create a pretty sweet sound, didn’t they?” Brick sweetly stated.

“I’m good by my lonesome back here behind the drums,” I faux uttered and hung my head.

“It’s not good to see the guy who sings over fifty percent of our songs getting his panties in a wad because he can’t sing with the girls,” Sammy teasingly said as she reached into her Guess jeans and slightly tugged up on the right rear piece of her hunter green thong panties.

“Hey, if I did that, I’d be able to sing in a wonderful soprano voice, too!” I chuckled in a high falsetto voice and then did another ‘ba-da boom’ drum and cymbal crash.

Because Lynette didn’t require a call in to get the song started again, she simply started to play her skilled melody and the rest of us quickly set our minds back to the task at hand. The additional sounds from Lynette’s synthesizer definitely upped the sound quality in our performance of this song. About half way through our second run-through of Eda’s vocals, Mr. Labatt and Katie walked into the guest house and sat down in the leather love seat with huge smiles on their faces.

“Is that the first time you’ve gotten out from behind the drums to sing, Eda?” Katie Labatt asked at the end of that song.

“Yes, Ma’am,” Eda said with a huge grin on her face.

“You should let the Beast play drums on a few more songs, then, Ladies. You all sounded simply marvelous singing our favorite Elton John song,” Mr. Labatt added as he gave me, ‘the Beast’ a small salute during his playful put down of me, or more honestly, his uplifting words regarding the harmonizing girls in the band.

“Most definitely, you all ... Listen to me, I’m starting to sound like Mike with that ‘you all’ term,” Katie chortled and then added, “That was wonderful, and, uh, I hope you’ll think what we have to ask you is wonderful, as well.”

As we have come to expect a time or ‘five’ when Sammy’s parents come into our practice session, they brought some type of good news or some new instrument for us.

“I just got off the phone with Ms. McIntyre, the lovely Scottish lady at the Aeolian Hall,” Mr. Labatt said with a huge grin on his face. Both adults moved to the edge of the loveseat and Mr. Labatt continued, “She asked me if you would like to do a...”

“She wants to know if you’ll do a second show at their Hall on Sunday at 3pm.” Katie excitedly uttered when her husband took too long to share that good news with us.

“What? Why?” I asked as I stood up from E’s drum throne and walked back out to my normal spot.

“They sold out your Friday show early yesterday morning, and she said they have gotten a ton of calls yesterday and today asking for tickets. So, she tried calling your booking agent ... ah-um, Samantha, and when she couldn’t get you, she called me at work,” Mr. Labatt replied and playfully pointed at his daughter to give her a finger shake for not answering or returning Ms. McIntyre’s call.

“She told William that they’ll pay you two-thousand dollars again, plus add in another three to five hundred based on how many tickets can be sold before your second show,” Katie stated as she lightly patted her husband’s left knee with her right hand.

We were super excited to hear that we could make as much as four-thousand-five hundred dollars for doing two shows this coming Friday and Sunday. After a few moments of talking this over with Sammy’s parents and the other band members, I noticed a look of concern spread over Eda’s face.

“Something’s got you flummoxed, E. What’s the matter?” I asked our drummer.

“I’ve got a major French test AND a huge physics project due on Monday, and uh, I’m not sure it’ll be a good with Momma if I screw either of them up because of Bandette stuff,” Eda replied as she scuffed the ball of her bare right foot on the soft carpet.

I had to chuckle when Lynette, Sammy and her step-mom, Katie immediately broke into a perfect French discussion. When Sammy turned to Lynette and asked, “Vous pensez que le Toxique peut aider Eda avec son projet de physique?” (You think Toxic can help Eda with her physics project?) I shook my head and smiled at their command of Canada’s second official language.

“Selon le calendrier de sa gymnastique ... I’m sure Tox would be happy to lend a hand with E’s physics project,” Lynette replied, switching from French to English after she saw the looks of confusion on Eda’s and Lisa’s faces due to their less than stellar French comprehension skills. (Depending on her gymnastics’ schedule... )

“As you probably can guess, Miss Eda, you have several high-quality French tutors available to help with your ‘examen de Français’,” Katie Labatt said with a smile.

“And we’ll check with our resident physics and science wizardess, Kalena to see if she has time to work with you on your physics project,” Sammy added as she pointed to Lynette and me regarding Kalena’s availability.

“If Kalena can’t get with you, E, I’ll give you a hand with it on Saturday afternoon,” I stated. Both Mrs. Labatt’s and our offers to help Eda seemed to lower her anxiety levels about being the ‘rate-limiting-enzyme’ for our band’s Sunday afternoon performance.

“Well, with your help I think, um, I ... we’ll be able to play that concert on Sunday afternoon,” Eda said with the beginning stages of one of her killer smiles spreading over her face.

“Do you need to double check this with your parents’, Lynette, Mike, Eda, Lisa?” Mr. Labatt asked as he pushed himself up from the loveseat.

“My folks will be good with it,” Lynette quickly replied.

“Mine, too,” I stated as I put my hand on Eda’s and Lisa’s shoulders.

“We better check with them before saying ‘we can do it’, Mr. Labatt,” Brick rightly replied as she looked at her older sister.

“Would you like me to give them a call? I’ll tell them that you’ve promised to get everything done for school, and share those offers of tutoring help with your French material,” Katie Labatt asked as she walked towards the front door with her husband.

“Would you? I, uh, we’d really appreciate that ... Thanks, Ms. Katie!” Eda initially responded, with Lisa adding the final words to that statement.

“Regardless of the outcome with your parents, I’ll give Ms. McIntyre a call to inform her of Mike and the Time Bandettes’ availability to play on Sunday,” Mr. Labatt said with a smile on his face.

“Thanks, Mr. and Mrs. Labatt,” Lynette and I said in unison.

“Yes, thanks, Dad, Katie!” Sammy added.

We played a couple more songs after Sammy’s parents went back to their main house. Given we were going to have two, hour and fifteen minute sets with a twenty minute break at our Aeolian show, we had to figure out what songs we wanted to play.

(Note: The Aeolian Hall has twice been awarded ‘Best Live Venue’ by the Jack Richardson Music Awards Group in Canada. It is truly a music marvel for all types of concerts and shows.)

“I really think we should keep our cover songs to a minimum, maybe two, three tops in each eleven, twelve song set,” Sammy stated as we stood around the kitchen counter eating a few chips and having a pop or water.

“I still really liked our first set of songs, which we’ve played at Glencoe and the other schools,” Brick said.

“If we add, say, Keep Your Hands to Yourself and Swamp River Days from our Southern Rock set to our first set list, I think that would be ‘bout an hour and fifteen minutes ... give or take a few with instrument changes and talking to the crowd,” Lynette stated as she mentally added that extra two songs’ time in her head.

“Do we want to reorder the songs some with where we slot in ‘Hands‘ and ‘Swamp‘ into our playlist?” I asked after chowing down on a fist full of Bar-B-Q Fritos corn-chips.

If we put those two songs, like here, and here,” Sammy said as she pointed first to the slot between Life in the Fast Lane and These Dreams, and then between Love Will Keep Us Alive and Life is a Lemon.

“Which one are you thinking of after Fast Lane, Sammy?” Brick asked as she looked at the paper in an upside-down orientation from her vantage point.

“I would do Swamp River Days there and then, Keep Your Hands to Yourself before Life is a Lemon. I think having that humorous song ahead of our philosophical song would be a sweet pairing.”

“I like that, Sammy,” Lynette said as she jotted them in on our much modified playlist of songs.

“If you give that to me, I’ll make a new, clean copy for you, Lynette,” Brick said with a smile.

“What, you can’t read this upside-down ... through all the scratches, arrows and scribbled notes,” I chortled and put my hand on Brick’s hand as Eda and Sammy giggled at my words.

“No! Ahhh! I can read that just fine, thank you,” Brick replied as she pulled her hand from under mine and quickly tried to slap my hand with hers. I was prepared for that move and yanked my hand out of the way in plenty of time to hear Brick’s hand slap on the countertop.

“To please Brick, I’m gonna write out a new playlist,” Lynette said with a grin as she tore out a new lined page from the coiled notebook on the countertop. “Okay, we’re gonna start with Crazy Train, I Hate Myself, Alone, Right Now, Fast Lane, then Swamp River Days, right? Then its These Dreams, Two Steps Behind, Love Will Keep Us Alive, then Keep Your Hands to Yourself ... that’s a nifty combo, ain’t it? Then we’ll finish the first set with Life is a Lemon and Life’s Been Good,” Lynette stated as she wrote those songs down in her best handwriting.

“That a pretty sweet set list,” E replied.

“I like that trio of Sammy’s Love – Alive, and then my Hands to Yourself, and Life is a Lemon songs. We go from a sweet acoustic ballad to a funny, southern rock tune to our semi-funny, philosophical song as Sammy called it a couple of minutes ago,” I said as I wrapped my left arm around Sammy’s neck and shoulders.

A crazy idea popped into my head as I was related those thoughts to the girls. “Wait a sec!” I exclaimed which drew their attention to me. “E, you’ve told me a bunch of times that you thought we could rework Keep Your Hands, and have one of you girls sing lead instead of me. Why don’t you and Brick fool around with the lyrics and see what you can come up with.”

“I like that idea, Mike and E,” Sammy as she gave Eda a thumbs-up.

“Why don’t we all take a shot at tinkering with Mike’s lyrics, and then combine the best changes,” Lynette added, which everyone nodded their agreement with.

“Try and get something done for Thursday’s practice so we can see how it’s gonna go. Then, if we like the new version, we’ll swap out lead singers, ‘kay?” I stated which was again agreed upon by everyone.

It didn’t take us very long to rearrange our second set list, and our two encore songs. We decided to go with Ain’t That a Shame, Feels So Good, Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me, in place of Old Time Rock & Roll, YYZ, Don’t Be Cruel, Hotel California, Rock & Roll Dreams Come Through, and Best of Both Worlds, with Bat Out of Hell and Love Walks In as our encore songs.

The biggest debate was whether to do Hotel California as an acoustic song or with my electric, double-necked guitar like we’ve played it in our previous shows. I would have loved to do the acoustic version we learned from Dr. Kharlamov in Chatham, but the girls said they enjoyed doing the full electric version. I think Sammy’s desire to keep playing her Strat as if she were Joe Walsh was a major thing for her and the other girls. That was all the proof I needed to know that our band, Mike and the Time Bandettes, had me above the others in name only. I had no more say in our band’s decisions than each of the ‘ettes, which I truly loved.

The other semi-discussion was whether E would do her drum solo at the start of the second set as an intro to Ain’t That a Shame or near the end of our YYZ performance. She had done a solo during each of those songs previously, so when she said, “I’d prefer to do it during YYZ,” that settled that minor hiccup with our second set and encore playlist.

While we were winding down, Anthony and Mikey Masciotro walked into the guest house. “Hey Squirt! Ant! Is it 7pm, already?” Brick exclaimed as her nine-year-old brother ran to her and gave her a hug.

“We’re a tad early,” Anthony replied as he stepped over to the counter. “Mind if we snag a few Fritos?”

“Heck, no! Have as much as you guys want, Anthony, Michael,” Sammy replied as she pushed the nearly full bag of corn chips towards Eda’s and Brick’s brothers. Eda had already given Mikey a lift up onto a bar stool and he knelt on that tall stool to reach for the chip bag.

“You two want a Coke?” I said as I opened the fridge door.

“Do you have a Mountain Dew?” Mikey asked.

“Yes, but you can’t have one this late in the day, Mikey,” Eda said to her younger brother. “How ‘bout a Sprite?”

“A Sprite is fine,” Mikey replied in a less than enthusiastic voice.

“You know that Momma would kill all of us if we let you have a Dew, Mikey,” Anthony calmly said to his younger brother. “Heck, I try not to have Dews after supper-time because it makes it hard for me to get to sleep.”

After we chatted and finished off that bag of chips, Anthony said, “Thanks for the Fritos and drinks, Sammy,” as he slipped off his bar stool. His simple statement and movement let his siblings know it was time to hit the road for home.

“Si, grazie, signorina!” Mikey said to Sammy as he slid down off his bar stool.

“Lei è molto benvenuto, il mio giovane. Ritorno in qualsiasi momento per patatine fritte ed un Folletto,” Sammy said in Italian to the youngest Masciotro. (You are most welcome, my young man. Come back anytime for chips and a Sprite.)

“Lei parla veramente bene Italiano, Samantha,” Mikey said as he moved to give Sammy a hug. (You speak Italian really well, Samantha.)

“Grazie, Michael,” the petite redhead replied as she wrapped her arms around the little man.

“See you Thursday,” Brick said as the Masciotro clan walked to the front door.

“Do I need to get you, ladies at Montcalm?” I asked as Lynette, Sammy and I made our way out behind the four siblings.

“If you can pick them up, Mike, I’m sure I can come and get them after your practice,” Anthony said as he held the outside door open for us.

“That’s not a problem, my man. I’ll make sure they get home if something comes up and you’re not here by say, seven-fifteen,” I replied and gave him a fist-bump before he turned to walk to his parents’ large Ford car.

“See y’all,” Lynette said in a ‘picked-up’ southernism.

“Have a good evening!” E and Brick said in unison as Brick followed Mikey into the back seat, while Eda joined her older brother in the front seat.

“If you two don’t mind, I’ve got to run and use the bathroom,” Sammy said with a little ‘giddy’ in her ‘up.’

“Go pee, Girlfriend,” Lynette chuckled as she waved her hand towards the Sammy’s mansion.

“I gotta pee so bad, I think my teeth are floating!” Sammy cried as she jogged the short distance to her large house.

“You heard anything else from Stephanie, Lava?” I asked my girlfriend as I walked her over to her new, used 1976 black Chevy Nova.

“We’re, uh, hoping you’re able to come back to my place for some Jacuzzi and ‘Dancing the Night Away‘ fun in my parents’ bedroom,” Lava-Lips replied with a huge grin on her face.

“She told you about the, ‘dancing the night away’ phrase, did she?” I chuckled as we leaned on the driver’s side of her midnight black ride.

“Yuppers. She’s gonna spend the night with me, and uh, if you can swing it, we’d love for you to be there with us on Saturday morning.”

“Dillon, Gary, and Jessie are out of town this weekend, huh?” I asked as I leaned down to kiss her cheek.

“Yes. They’re taking ‘Half-pint’ to work with that pitching specialist in Guelph on Saturday morning, so they’re heading down and staying at Grandma’s place on Friday.”

“I’ll see what I can do ‘bout spending the night with you and Strawberry,” I said as I stepped from beside Lava-Lips to directly in front of her.

“Strawberry, is it?” she softly said as she tilted her head up at me and licked her lips.

“She a strawberry blonde, who uses a strawberry scented shampoo, and uh, as I’m sure you’ll find out on Friday ... she puts a little strawberry wash down around her...”

“Ahhh. Strawberry really does capture the essence of Miss Stephanie, then,” Lynette softly said as she closed her eyes and readied her lips for one of my kisses. “Ummm,” Lava-Lips moaned into my mouth as our tongues danced together.

When she pulled back from me to catch her breath, she throatily said, “I may see about getting some of my Mom’s special Strawberry scented oil. She orders it from the Philippines or Taiwan, or some ‘Asiany’ place. For some unknown reason, she hasn’t let me use any of it, but with you and Stephanie coming over...”

“Maybe you can convince her to let us try it,” I said as I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her tightly to my chest.

“Maybe you should give her a call, because you can’t do anything wrong in her eyes, it seems.”

“I can do that. Want me to call you tonight or wait ‘til tomorrow?”

“Tonight’s good. Maybe around nine-thirty, so I have time to get my homework done,” Lynette said as she moved up on her tip-toes to give me a final kiss before she grabbed the door handle and pulled her door open.

“Be careful on the way home, Lava-Lips,” I said before I pushed her door shut.

After she rolled her window down, she smiled up at me and said her new going away phrase, “Drive smart in your ‘Purple-B-Cuda-Machine’, Cuda!”

“I will, Lava,” I replied as she started to pull out of Sammy’s drive.


Mike’s House in Bryanston, Ontario

9:42pm, Tuesday, Oct. 2, 1979

“Good evening, Mike,” Mrs. Robertson said to me over the telephone as I sat at my desk in my bedroom. Patt was still downstairs watching TV, so with the aid of my ‘computer-telephone’, I had a little more privacy than I’d have at our corded telephone in front entrance hallway.

“Hey, Ms. R,” I replied back towards the microphone. “How’d your day go?”

“It’s been good, so far, and it’s gonna get a lot better here shortly,” Mrs. R. replied with a chortle. “Just hang on a minute, Mike...” With her hand over her phone, I barely heard her yell, “Jessica! Bed... Now! Lynette, ten o’clock!” That was followed by two muffled, “Yes, Momma!” and “Yes, Ma’am!” statements.

“Okay, I’m back,” she said in a normal tone. “So, my eldest has told you about my strawberry oil? I’m, uh, not sure I should even tell you this ... but you’ve keep your word about taking care of Lynette and showing her multiple ways of experiencing the fullness of sex and love, so I guess I can tell you about my ‘Missive-Maker’ oil.”

“Missive-Maker oil? What’s that all about?” I asked.

“This oil, Mike, has the ability to bring either heaven to ... or hell out of a woman. For women with submissive tendencies like me ... or my baby girl, it will certainly bring heaven’s pleasures during a submissive sexual situation. However, for ladies who aren’t into giving up control to a dominant partner, it will more than likely bring the bitchiest or the most hellacious aspects out of that woman.”

“Why’s that?” I asked knowing full well that Mrs. R would tell me regardless of my asking.

“A drop of this oil on a lady’s nipples or her clit, combined with the higher carbon dioxide levels from a person’s expired air causes a very intense itching-burning sensation in those sexually sensitive tissues. Those sensations will absolutely drive a woman insane with sexual desire and pleasure, but the oil also prevents the lady from reaching an orgasm. So, in a submissive like me or Lynette, we’ll do positively anything for our man to reach that killer orgasm ... Because there’s something about the chemical makeup in a guy’s semen that ends the oil’s orgasm stopping effect, and only slows those wickedly good sensations ... the missive-maker oil allows the female to cum harder and longer than she’s ever orgasmed before.”

“No shit! ... Excuse my language, Ms. R,” I replied after absorbing all that from Lynette’s mom. “Okay, I think I have a basic understanding of that strawberry oil on a submissive lady, but...”

“With a non-submissive,” Ms. R jumped in to address this aspect of the oil’s effect, “the sexual effects are exactly the same. However, emotionally ... at least from what Gary has told me, a non-submissive lady often develops deep resentment for their male partner because it goes against their nature to give up total control of their sexual pleasure. The real ‘bitch’ in every woman tends to appear and remains with them because they’ll still crave that ultimate sexual pleasure and release, but hate how the man or a woman, if she has a synthetic ‘semen-like’ chemical liquid has ultimate control over that powerful experience.”

“Oh! Wow! I can see how even the sweetest girl could become ‘hell-around-the-sack’ if she couldn’t achieve what she was capable of reaching without giving up control of her body,” I softly stated.

“Gary and I have even compared that involuntary release of sexual control to a form of rape. For a submissive like me, I willing give myself to my dominant partner. I love it when a skilled dominant can manipulate my will and powerful cravings to create maximum pleasure within me. For non-subs, though, the lady basically is forced to say, ‘fuck me in my mouth, pussy or ass’ in order to orgasm and lessen the oil’s wickedly powerful sensations.”

“That is a scary ... when you ... rightly, make that comparison,” I softly uttered from my rolling desk chair.

“So, Mike ... before I agree to let you use this ‘Missive-Maker’ oil ... and it really does reinforce the submissiveness in a woman, tell me about this Stephanie girl. Does she have any submissive qualities or is she a big time controller when your clothes are off? ... And yes, Lynette has shared with me about your times with her and your plans for Friday night.”

“Stephanie, she’s got a submissive soul within her ... not to your or Lava-Lips’ extent, but she tries to please me, knowing she’ll be pleasured in return. Additionally, she a ‘take-charge’ person at her school ... she’s, like, the vice-president of their student council and social committee chair, and she’s also the leader of her group of friends. So, uh, when we’ve been together, she’s more than happy to give up control and seems to love it when I manhandle her petite body.”

“Stephanie sounds like she’s an entry level submissive,” Ms. R stated after she took a moment to comprehend all those descriptors. “If ... I were you on Friday, I would probably just place a drop; use the bottle’s dauber, and place just one drop on each of Lynette’s nipples, and use only one with Stephanie. Rub the oil all over the nipple, and then wait a few minutes for it to meld with that flesh. How you or they get exhaled CO2 on their nipples is for the three of you to decide.”

“I, we, can manage that, I believe,” I chuckled.

“So, once the oil’s sensations get a hold of them, be ready for some action. Both of them will probably compete for your attention and their willingness to do your bidding will skyrocket. You’ll have to judge how much of the painful pleasure these girls can handle ... Lynette, I think, would literally do anything for you to have a major orgasm. The, uh, fastest way for the girls’ release and the trigger for their orgasm is to cum on the oiled tissue. If you cum in their mouth, pussy or butt, it will take a little longer for the chemicals in your semen to reach and react with the oil’s properties.”

“So, if the oil is on their nipples ... my painting their chests would...”

“Be the fastest triggering spot. If the oil is on the clit, then cumming in her pussy or on the stomach works and if you’re really wickedly nice, a drop of oil worked into the ass ... Oh shit! I would steal those loaves of bread and few fish from Jesus to have my dominant fill my ass with his cum!”

“Wow! No shit!” I laughed at Ms. R’s analogy. I then said, “I think a drop on the nipples will be the place to start with Lava-Lips and Stephanie.”

“I have a bottle with enough for ... maybe twelve, fifteen drops. I’ll leave it in the bathroom counter for you. It will be in the middle drawer, to the right of my bathroom vanity. Make certain that Lynette or Stephanie ... don’t let them get their hands on it or take it with them because it is wicked powerful. That’s the main reason why I haven’t even talked to Lynette about the oil. If some untrustworthy asshole got this oil and used it on someone like Lynette, your submissive programming message from last spring would be finished. An untrustworthy person could even turn Lynette or Stephanie into ‘willing’ sex-slaves because the pleasures are ... Damn! I’m getting shivers from my ... privates, just talking about this oil.

“Are you sure I should even use it, then?”

“I trust you with my baby ... and Stephanie, Mike. Someone is going to use it with her, eventually, and I feel you’re the right one to give Lynette this ‘Missive-Maker’ experience.”

“Thanks. I won’t go all psycho with the girls on Friday, promise.”

“They may go psycho on you, though ... and no matter how much whining and crying, begging and pleading they do ... Have I used enough terms to make my point?” Mrs. R rhetorically asked and didn’t wait for an unneeded reply, “DO NOT use that oil on them again until a good week or more has passed. Too much of a good thing, too soon...”

“Can hurt a person,” I softly said.

“Exactly ... especially with a younger developing girls, like Lynette and Stephanie.”

“What effect does this oil have on guys ... like if I lick it or get it on my penis?” I asked.

“None for you. However, if a drop is on your cock and gets transferred to the girl’s body like her mouth, pussy or ass ... then with a few exhaled breathes of CO2 and Viola! ... Heaven or hell will soon be at your beck-and-call.”

“So in other words, don’t waste the oil on a guy, and be damn careful when and where it comes in contact with a girl’s body part.”

“Yes! And hell! Yes!” Ms. R exclaimed over the telephone.

“So this strawberry ‘Missive-Maker’ oil will be to the right of your vanity in the middle drawer. And make triply sure that the girls don’t get or take the bottle with them,” I reiterated to Ms. Robertson.

“Yes and lastly ... just go with the flow on Friday. Take charge of your submissive girls and have a blast because with that oil, both of them definitely will be rocketing to the moon and back.”

“Uh, I’ve got a personal question ... which you don’t have to answer, though,” I softly said.

“Ask away, Mike.”

“Early you said something about having a good evening, but it’s gonna get better. Then, a moment ago you mentioned getting ‘shivers in your privates.’ So, uh, is tonight gonna be a ... you know, a ‘Missive-Maker’ night with Mr. R?”

“Lynette said you were a perceptive young man ... which is all I’m going to say ‘bout that. So, unless you have anything else to discuss pertaining to YOUR submissive girls, I’m gonna go get ready for...”

“Haha ... I think I’m all questioned out, Ms. R. Thanks for sharing that information about that strawberry oil and for trusting in me to use it wisely with Lynette and Stephanie. Have a wonderful evening.”

“Your most welcome, Mike and I most definitely will have more than a wonderful evening. Play well on Friday ... at your football game, your concert and here with...”

“I’ll do my best in all three of those fun activities. Be safe on your way to Guelph. Good night.”


Labatt Guest House

5:14pm, Thursday, Oct. 4, 1979

“Damn! You two! I think you nailed it with your changes to Mike’s lyrics,” Lynette exclaimed after we looked at copies of the Eda’s and Brick’s reworked lyrics to Keep Your Hands to Yourself.

“So ... which one of you wants to sing this, these new lyrics?” Sammy asked with a grin on her face.

“No, no! We, uh, thought you or Cano would do a much better job singin’ this because both your voices are more much ‘angry sounding’ than ours!” Eda confidently stated.

“That’s a great point, E,” I said as I watched the girls verbal and non-verbal communications as they bounced ideas around for this song.

“If we’re going for angry chick mode with this song, there’s no doubt that Sammy has that over me in spades,” Lynette stated as she whipped her hands around in a bad martial artist style. She then added, “Who would do a better job singing this, Joan Jett, uh, Sammy ... or Christy McVie – me?”

“Joan Jett! And it ain’t even a contest!” Brick immediately shouted and rapped her hand on Sammy’s shoulder.

“Ding! Ding! Joan Jett!” Eda exclaimed after her sister’s response.

“We have a winner in the ‘who is singing this song’ contest, Miss Joan, Sammy Labatt, Jett!” I declared because I knew Lynette was a Joan Jett vote based on her earlier comment.

“I guess I’ll just have to channel my best ‘southern-Joan Jett’ persona to sing this,” Sammy chuckled as she snatched the copy of the reworked lyrics to read/sang through them in her mind.

“You have, ‘Repeat the second and third verses’ on this sheet,” Lynette said as she took another look at the sheet over Sammy’s shoulder. “What are your thoughts for doing that?”

“That will give us a five verse setup, which we thought would create four natural mini-solo opportunities in the song,” Eda replied.

“Yeah, we thought that you and Cuda, or even Sammy, could swap out a short solo between each verse,” Brick added to her sister’s answer.

“So, we start with the slow, soft intro into the first verse and then up our game after each following verse with a ... say twenty-ish second solo, until we bring the house down after Sammy repeats that final verse,” I offered after taking a moment to mull the Masciotro girls’ rationale.

“Are you thinking of playing rhythm, Sammy, or do you want to just sing this?” Lynette asked.

“Oh! Hell! Just sing! Cuda can handle the guitars all by his lonesome on this one,” Sammy chuckled and gave me a wink.

“It shouldn’t take much hocus-pocus to get this up and running, but uh, for these mini-solos ... do you want ‘gap’ one and three, and I’ll take two and four?” Lynette asked.

“Works for me, Lava. Works for me,” I replied and turned to grab a Coke from the fridge. “Anyone want a cold one?”

I pulled out two regular Cokes, two Diet Cokes and a Sprite, and we worked on downing them as we got set to give these new lyrics a whirl. Being a Cokeaholic, I finished my can before I got to the closet with our guitars, which killed Brick because she barely had two small swallows of her Coke.

“Sammy, do you think I should use my Silverburst for this or maybe the green Strat?” I asked as I moved our cases out of the closet.

“Our new Strat has a grizzlier sound which may work with this song, but you know how to make that Silverburst growl, too,” she replied as she moved her two acoustic cases out of the way. “If it were me playing, I’d stick with old Silver. It’s always sounded good with this song, so why bother changing.”

“That’s what I was thinking, but never hurts to get a second opinion,” I replied as I lifted my Gibson axe from its case, as well as my double-necked guitar which I set on the guitar stand.

It only took us two practice runs to get the kinks out this reworked song. Lynette’s and my separate solos worked well in succession, but our first attempt at integrating them together at the end of the song wouldn’t have inspired anyone to bite the bullet and either give a marriage proposal or to accept an offered one.

After Eda said, “Cuda’s growling guitar seems to be a better fit ... sound for that ending line,” Sammy put her hand on the body of Silverburst and said to Lynette, “E’s got a point about this guitar’s growling feel, Cano.”

“Hey, I’m good with retooling my piano riff to match up with Cuda’s guitar.” Lynette then pointed at Eda and added, “You got a good ear for picking up the flavor of songs, E!”

We cut our practice session short as the music seemed to flow from our hands and feet, in Eda’s case, and we didn’t want to leave this sound here in the guest house instead of at The Aeolian Hall.

Sammy and I hooked our band’s trailer to her Bronco, and she backed it up to the guest house’s front door. It didn’t take long to pack our instruments and sound equipment in the trailer. We didn’t have to pack our lighting system for this show. As I helped her back the loaded trailer into her garage space, Eda called her house and let Anthony know that I was giving her and Brick a ride home in a few minutes.

We said our good nights and I got a wonderful kiss from Lava-Lips beside her Nova. I gave a small chuckle in response to, “So, did my mom tell you about her strawberry oil, and is she gonna let us use it?”

“I have only two words for you on that ... ready for them? Yes and yes,” I said in a calm but confident tone of voice.

“Sooo, what did she say about it?” Lynette cooed, trying to coax more from me with her voice and sparkling hazel-brown eyes.

“Yes and yes,” I repeated, which caused Eda and Brick to snicker from beside my muscle car.

“C’mon! Cuuudaaa,” Lynette whined and pressed her breasts into my shoulder.

“That second ‘yes’ can be changed to a no, Lava-Lips,” I replied in that same calm, confident tone.

“That’s not fair!” Lynette shouted as she pushed her chest from my shoulder and banged her heel against her Nova’s door.

“All’s fair...” Brick chuckled.

“Oh, stuff it, Brick!” Lynette said with a laugh and smile on her face. “I invented the ‘All’s fair in love and whatever’ saying, Girlfriend!”

“Why won’t you answer her questions, Cuda?” Sammy said as she winked at Lynette.

“I only have two words for your question, Sammy ... Just because,” I deadpanned and then quickly moved out of reach of Lynette as I had a feeling she was going to attack me over my lack of information.

“Dang it, Cuda!” Lynette cried as I felt her fingertips graze my shoulder.

“Need to be quicker than that, Lava-Lips!” I chuckled as I shared a high-five with Brick.

“Don’t be cavorting with the enemy, Brick!” Lynette said as we laughed together.

“Hey, us birthday buds, we stick together ... don’t we, Mike?” Lisa chuckled.

“Damn straight, Brick!”

“Well, I’ll see you two at school in the morning,” Sammy said, “and I’ll see you girls here around five-thirty-ish.”

“We’re gonna come over to Medway and watch Mike’s football game. Montcalm’s team is playing, too...” Eda said.

“But they’re so gawd-awful, a good powder-puff team could whip up on them!” Brick added with a laugh.

“Great! We’ll see you at the game, then!” Lynette said as she sat down behind the wheel of her car. Before she shut the door, she chuckled, “Drive smart in your ‘Purple-B-Cuda- Machine’, Cuda!”

“Get home safe, Lava!” I replied with a blown kiss in her direction.

“Let me have the front, E. My legs are longer than yours!” Brick cried as the two girls gently tussled over who got the front bucket seat and who would be folded up like a paper-airplane in the back seat of my Barracuda.

“Rock, paper, scissors, Girls!” Sammy chuckled as she came to my driver’s door.

“Okay ... get set, E. Ready ... one, two, three, shoot!” Brick called.

“Ha! Rock crushes scissors!” Eda exclaimed as she pounded her fist down on Brick’s two fingers, “I get the front seat!”

“Gawwwddd!” Brick fumed as she reached down to slide the passenger seat forward, so she could crawl in the back.

“You’ll survive back there, Brick,” Sammy said as she poked her head under the top and tussled Brick’s brown hair.


Football Field, Medway High School

2:35pm, Friday, Oct. 5, 1979

“You really, really need to shut your trap, Will,” I said to Stephanie Younger’s ex-boyfriend as he kept barking after coming from his split end position to try and block me on a Glencoe ‘no-gain’ running play. With the outcome of this game no longer in doubt, we were up 35 to 1 in the middle of the third quarter; I couldn’t believe this guy was still talking trash to me.

(Note: Canadian football awards one point on any kicked or punted ball, kickoff, or missed field goal (FG) that is not run out of the extra-large end-zone area. A missed point-after-touchdown (PAT) does not earn a team a point, though. Glencoe earned their single point on a missed 25 yard FG when my teammate knelt down with that ball, conceding that 1 point.)

“I’m gonna blow you up the next time a play comes your way, you hear me, Coooda,” he said as he jogged back to his team’s huddle.

As we broke from our defensive huddle, Bruce Smythe, who played defensive half alongside my safety position, laughed and said, “Can you believe the mouth on that butthead. He hasn’t caught a pass all game, and he’s basically afraid to hit anyone while blocking.”

“I know, Smythy ... I’d just like one shot at him ... to shut his mouth up for good,” I replied before I put my mouth-guard in.

“Double – Double!” I yelled to let my teammates know Glencoe’s receiving formation. “Watch for the flanker screen, Brad!”

When we recognized a drop back pass was coming, I sprinted back to my deep zone area and saw that Will was running down the seam between Bruce and me. With no other receiver running a deep route, I angled towards him and heard, “Ball! Ball! Ball!” which meant a pass had been thrown.

On seeing the ball’s path, I zeroed in on the intersection point of ball and receiver. It was just my luck that ‘Butthead-Will’ was the intended target. As he peered over his left shoulder at the floating ball, I slowed slightly as to not pick up a pass interference penalty. Just as he reached up and had the ball land on his fingertips, I absolutely drilled him with my right shoulder into his exposed mid-section. After that massive collision, I hit the ground pretty hard but rolled to reduce the severity of my landing.

Will, on the other hand, had zero control of his body after my crushing hit. He landed hard on the back of his right shoulder and then as my Uncle Eddie would say, ‘He went ass over tea-kettle’ with his legs flying up over his head before bouncing to a stop on our grass field. Glencoe’s coaching staff immediately rushed out to Will as he lay crumpled up on the field, struggling to regain his breath.

Bruce and Ronnie Wood, Rick Wood’s older brother, came running over to congratulate me on that monster pass breakup. As we walked back to our huddle for our third-down defensive call, Bruce put his arm over my shoulder-pads and said, “You should da done that in the first quarter, Cuda.”

Ron then chuckled, “Yeah, we wouldn’t have had to hear his lame ass voice for nearly three quarters!”

Glencoe failed to convert on their third-and-ten pass play, so I dropped back with Ron Wood to receive their fourth down punt. When their punter shanked a punt to my side of the field, I sprinted up to it and took the ball on the second bounce at full speed. With a shoulder fake to the inside, I moved past one of their lineman and only had the punter and another large lineman to beat. Just as I out raced the lineman to the sideline; I blew a tire, and stumbled to the ground.

I burst out laughing in front of our bench, along with most of my teammates. As I crawled back to my feet, I couldn’t believe that I tripped over the damn 30yard line on my way to my third touchdown of the game. I gave the ball a death-grip squeeze, and hopped on that nasty line, pretending to mash those dang grass blades into the dirt.

“Hey Trippy, you’re in for Kane. Just don’t stumble handing the ball off to Brad or Greg!” Coach St. Georges chuckle as he walked up to me and gave my shoulder pads a shake. “Simple power runs and pitches. If you have to throw it, throw for first down yardage only. No sense in running the score up, Mike.”

“Got it, Coach,” I said before heading out to take charge of our ‘mostly’ second-string offense.

When I got to our huddle, I said, “Okay, guys! Let’s dominate the guy across from us just like Coach preaches in practice. Also, play like you WANT a starting spot on offense. Here we go. ‘22-Tight-Right-Split. 80Motion-Right. Red 33 on 2. Everyone good? Okay on 2, Break!”

(Note: That play in a nutshell meant: ‘22’ - two receivers left and two right with the ‘tight’-end to the right – ‘split’ was our backfield formation – our ‘80’ receiver goes in motion to the right prior to the snap – then the ‘play call’ – ‘Red’ is our power handoff series with our fullback leading the ‘30’ halfback through the ‘3’ hole – on the 2nd ‘hut’.)

After Brad, our halfback ran for 8 yards on that play, I called the exact same formation and motion, but we ran ‘power’ through the opposite, ‘4’ hole, which gained 6 yards and a first down. Because I’d been drilled in the “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it“ mentally of doing things, I simply changed the initial formations of our offensive setup, while calling either ‘Red 33 or 34’ on our next four plays.

We had a 1st and goal from the seven-yard line and I had called ‘Red 33’ in the huddle. When I got up to the line, I saw that they gapped our line and brought both safeties up about four yards from the line of scrimmage. I knew that the play called in the huddle was doomed to failure, so I called out, “Carolina, Carolina!” which was our hot word for this game’s audible call at the line. All of our linemen and receivers turned their heads towards me and I yelled, “PRO, PRO, S83-8, S77-2.”

(Note: ‘Pro’ meant fake the called running play, ‘S83-8’ and ‘S77-2’ meant the ‘80’ receiver on the right ran a combo of a short out ‘3’ and then a post ‘8’ route, and the ‘70’ on the left ran a combo of short out ‘7’ then a post ‘2’ route, based on our team’s passing tree.)

As the play started, both of Glencoe’s safeties bit on my fake handoff to Brad, leaving the area over the middle wide open. When I glanced at Geoff Thirlwell, the 80 receiver, I saw his defender had inside position on him, which would have made a pass to him difficult to complete. I quickly turned to the left and saw Chris Watertown with inside position on his defender and fired a bullet to him as he shielded his defender off with his body.

That touchdown with fifteen seconds left in the third quarter made the score 41 to 1. Kane Godwin came on and kicked the PAT to make the score 42 to 1. On the sideline, Coach St. George pulled me from the kick coverage team and asked, “What was that change of play all about?”

“I saw that they put a lineman in each gap and had two backers and two safeties almost at the line. We didn’t have enough blockers for our Red33 call. I also saw I had man coverage on both Geoff and Chris. I figured the safeties would bite on the fake, so the odds favored one or both our receivers getting open over the middle.”

“You saw all that did you?” Coach asked with a grin on his face.

“Yeah, that running play would have been stuffed, but they left the middle open to do it. I know you said not to throw it for ‘yardage’ but that was...”

“The correct play change! Well done, Mike!”

“Am I in on defensive, still?”

“You haven’t heard me or a backup call you out, have you? Go!”

I pulled my mouth guard from between the bars in my facemask and sprinted to our defensive huddle. Glencoe’s starters on offense didn’t have much luck against a mixture of our starters and backups in the fourth quarter.

I lead our team on one more touchdown drive, with our backup full back, Greg Shewfield rumbling sixteen yards up the middle on a quick trap play between our center and right guard. The final score of the game was 48 to 1 as Bruce Smythe bobbled the PAT snap, which caused Kane’s kick to slam into Gary Dander’s bent over ass as he blocked from his left tight end position.

Gary took the ribbing he got in stride after he yelled out and danced a gig from the sting of Kane’s powerful, but terribly ill-aimed kicked ball. We all laughed on our way back to the sideline when Kane said, “Damn, Gary, if I knew you could dance like that, I’d have kicked you in the ass a long time ago!”

“Why don’t you bend over and let me kick your ass! Then we’ll see how well you dance, Kano!” Gary chuckled as we neared the bench.

“I know that was a fairly humorous play, Guys, but Smythy when you bobble the snap like that, what are you supposed to do?” Coach St. Georges asked our kick-holder.

“Yell ‘Fire’ and start our broken play package, Coach,” Bruce said as he stood in front of Froggy.

“I know this game was over in the first quarter, Guys. But THAT was a great opportunity to practice our FIRE play in a game, and we blew that chance. Great teams don’t let those opportunities go to waste. Hopefully, that mistake won’t come back to haunt us later in the season against Voaden, Parkside or Strathroy.”

“Sorry, Coach,” Bruce said as he pulled his helmet off.

“Everybody, not just you, Bruce needs to take advantage of situations in games like this, ‘kay?”

When the game was over, the eleventh graders on the team collected all the sideline markers, pylons, and the scorer’s table and chairs and carried them to the storage building on the outside of the quarter-mile track. After Brad and I carried the table with the stacked four chairs resting on it, we walked back to grab our helmets from our team area. About half way across the field we were met by a gaggle of girls, including Elizabeth, Kalena, Heidi, Lynette, Sammy and the Masciotro sisters.

“You guys were awesome out there!” Sammy said as she whacked Brad on his shoulder pads.

“Dang, Brad, you can really run with that ball!” Eda said with a smile on her face.

“You scored two touchdowns, didn’t you?” Liz proudly stated as she took a hold of her boyfriend’s hand.

“And you, Cuda, you caught two touchdowns and threw for one more,” Stephanie Younger said as she ran over to join our group of students.

“He also destroyed your ex with that hit in the third quarter!” Lynette exclaimed with a smile.

“Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy,” Stephanie chuckled as she high-fived Lynette.

“I hope he’s not hurt,” I said as we neared the entrance to the varsity football locker room.

“He’s not. You just knocked the wind out of him and, uh, he’ll have a few bruises, too,” Stephanie said with a smile.

“You’re a good ex-girlfriend, Stephie! You still care about that idiot,” Sammy said as the girls moved their talk over against the outside brick wall.

“Yeah, I’m glad he’s not hurt ... that frickin’ dumb-ass,” Stephanie replied and then chuckled her final words.

“Don’t take too long in there, guys. We’re hoping to run by Harvey’s to grab a burger or dog before heading out to our performance,” Lynette said.

“We’re always the last ones to get in the shower,” Brad replied.

“But we’ll get cleaned up as quickly as we can,” I said as I held the door for Brad.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.