After the Energists: Start of the 11th Grade - Cover

After the Energists: Start of the 11th Grade

Copyright© 2017 by AL-Canadian

Prologue: My Best Friend's Girl

Romantic Sex Story: Prologue: My Best Friend's Girl - The fall school year has begun for Mike and the Time Bandettes and his school friends. Things are going superbly for the our Energists enhanced teen but behind the scenes a major surprise is awaiting for him and his friends. This Book 4 is the lead for this major surprise. If you haven't read the preceding book, at least from chapter 40, you may not pickup on all aspects of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Celebrity   School   Sports   DoOver   MaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

This rebooted summer of 1979 was definitely different than my first trip through my sixteenth year. My longtime best friend, Paul McGregory, and his twin sister and my first real girlfriend, Cathy, were up in Timmins, Ontario. They had made a bunch of new friends, especially when the students at their new high school learned how good of musicians they were. I learned through telephone calls and letters from Cathy, that neither of them was going out with anyone special yet; although Cathy wrote that she had been out with a few guys, and one special girl, who reminded her of Eda Masciotro. This ‘special’ ninth, soon to be tenth grade girl, Eileen Regina, ‘Gina’ Twain, was a talented singer and guitar player. Paul and Cathy both mentioned that they, Gina and a keyboardist, Clarence Edwards, were bantering around the idea of starting their own country rock type band.

Our band, Mike & the Time Bandettes had a great end to the ‘78-’79 school year, as we played regular dances at seven high schools, as well as playing at six high school proms. Our biggest gig before the summer was being asked to play at a UWO’s Teachers College’s pub, which was held at the Grand Hall on UWO’s campus. Because of Dr. Younger’s video tape of our Glencoe High School performance, the students’ council at the Teachers College paid us sixteen-hundred dollars for a three-hour performance. Our performance at Western, as well as having Mr. Murphie of CBS Records pulling for us, led to two incredible gigs over the summer and early fall times. We opened for two of Canada’s best rock bands on their stops in London. On August 21st, we did an eight song, fifty-minute opening set for Rush at the London Gardens. Then, on September 14th, we played for an hour before April Wines’ Friday night show at the Western Fair, Southwestern Ontario’s week-and-a-half long agricultural, midway rides and entertainment event.

The Bandettes were constantly getting hit on during and after our shows, but we only had one ‘issue’ which Sammy quickly and quite emphatically handled at our gig at Sarnia Northern Secondary School. During our second break of that performance, a semi-drunk thirteen grade guy pushed me as I stepped in to help Brick and Eda with his unwanted advances. I tripped over Brick’s foot, and before I could get up, Sammy had that fool on the ground with his shoulder on the verge of needing major reconstructive surgery. Because of that, the Northern student council gave us an additional two-hundred and fifty dollars as an apology for one of their students’ bad behavior.

As for the Time Bandettes summer love-lives, things were both hot and cold. While Lava-Lips and I were still together, we both thought it might be best if we started to see other people without it causing a major issue between us. She let me know that she talked to a nice guy from Banting Secondary at one of her softball tournaments, and that they’d gone out a few times with him getting to her ‘third-base’ position. Lynette knew I went out and ‘danced the night away’ a few times with Stephanie of Glencoe, as well as my childhood, ‘doctor and nurse’ exploration partner, Joanie Marloney up at my Uncle Eddie’s farm. Lava-Lips even hinted that if either of these strawberry blonde beauties wanted a little extra zing in their zang-zang, that she would be more than happy to be that spicy sauce.

Sammy Labatt wasn’t in a major rush to find a new boyfriend after Paul moved up to Timmins. The petite redhead and third degree Wushu martial artist went on a several ‘first dates,’ but only had two second dates in the whole summer and early fall. It seemed that most high school guys were intimidated by her ‘auburn’ inspired feistiness, as well as knowing they may lose the use of a limb or their testicles should they do something unwanted by Miss Wushu. Sammy, Lava-Lips and I hooked up for a few times for some summer hot-tub fun and outdoor adventures. Even though Sammy hinted about us getting together by ourselves, I resisted my sixteen-year-old’s urges and followed my forty-year-old’s wisdom to avoid that slippery sloped path. Somehow, I couldn’t shake the thought of Paul singing The Cars’, My Best Friend’s Girl, should we actually get together on a more teenage-oriented-permanent level.

I got together three times with Jennifer and Colleen, and once in a one-on-one meeting with each of those girls over the summer. Those girls’ competitive gymnastics juices also ramped up the juices within their very flexible bodies. Both of these girls’ spirits wouldn’t take no for an answer as they both planned and practiced ahead of time to give away their ass cherries to me on our third get-together at the end of August. Jennifer and Andy Lunby are still a hot & heavy couple. Jennifer related to me after we dropped Colleen at the Via-Train station, that Andy’s dick was a perfect match for her shorter than average vaginal passage length. His cockhead barely bumped her cervix when he bottomed out in her pussy, which definitely created wonderful feelings deep within her sexual center.

The Masciotro girls were typical, hot-blooded, Italian Catholic teen girls. Both of them were looking better and hotter with each of our performances. I learned from Lava-Lips that Eda, Sammy and her had had a couple of hot little girl-to-girl-to-girl experiment sessions, which excited our new drummer to no end. Lava-Lips related that E liked having either Lynette’s or Sammy’s vibrator in her butt while getting eaten, but that she didn’t want to have a toy put into her virgin vagina. When Lynette and-or Sammy were alone with me, they’d lovingly referred to Eda as ‘VB2B’ for ‘Virgin-Bride-To-Be’.

As expected, we had to beat the boys back from Brick, as our fourteen-year-old woman-child was hotter than ever in her summer outfits. After Sammy’s physical takedown at our Sarnia Northern gig, we had a couple of my football friends ‘provide’ a little security for the girls, especially Brick. Her playfulness with me on stage certainly drove me and other teenage boys-young men bat-shit crazy. Brick and I teased each other mercilessly both off and on stage. Her typical game ending move was to hug and rub her large boobs around my shoulder, and whisper in my ear, “Bet you can’t wait to have first crack at these ‘girls‘ on our birthday, Cooooodaaaa.” Each time she said that to me, my sixteen-year-old brain turned to semi-mush, effectively allowing her to do a ‘happy victory dance‘ at my lack of a snappy comeback. However, it wasn’t a complete and total loss because it always created one hell of a happy victory dance vision for me.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.