The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women - Cover

The Rogue's Harem Book 1: Rogue's Sultry Women

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 40: Baiting the Trap

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 40: Baiting the Trap - 800 years before the Knight and the Acolyte, a roguish adventure, his sexy priestess sister, a catgirl sex slave, a wicked princess, a playful faerie, and a hermaphroditic warrior are embroiled in the schemes of a despot and a cruel naga!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Royalty   Violence  

Note: Thanks to B0b and WRC 264 for beta reading this!

Aingeal – Faerie

I shivered as I stepped out of the mushroom ring into home. Faerie. It had been twenty-three years since I set foot here. Twenty-three years since everything went wrong. I took a deep breath, smelling the spicy freshness of the air, a scent found no where but here. Around me rose tall pine trees with silvery bark, their needles shimmering with a golden hue as the trees swayed in a gentle breeze. A riot of colorful flowers ringed the base of the trees, adding their own nectar to the air, helping form that scent of home.

My butterfly wings fluttered as my naked toes curled into the soft loam. Tears burned in my eyes. It was wonderful to be back.

Spirits danced through the air. The small balls of light—red, blue, green, purple, yellow, and orange—darted or drifted around me. They were everywhere. In the mortal world, they hid in objects, only appearing when I needed them. But not here in Faerie. They came from here. With them, my ancestors had created this world for us to live in.

A ball of red light, a conjuration spirit, surged up to me, brushing my lips in welcome. A tingle of energy raced through me. I shuddered, my hairless pussy clenching, juices dripping down my thighs from the sudden surge of excitement.

“Wow,” Zanyia purred behind me. “It’s so pretty here. Look at all the flowers.”

“They’re beautiful,” gushed Nathalie, the young girl falling to her knees before a patch of colorful primroses. She breathed them in then plucked one, entwining the stem into one of her pigtails.

“Yes, they are,” Kora said. “It’s like Rithi painted her brush here, creating something spectacular.”

I nodded my head. The Goddess of Art had no hand in this world’s creation, but she would appreciate it.

“It’s nice,” my human husband said. He stared at me. “You miss it?”

“I do,” I said, lifting my chin to the sky. It was always twilight here, the stars twinkling over head. Three different moons were in the sky, violet, orange, and blue. They were all full tonight. That could change. Their phases weren’t consistent like the moon in the mortal world. The yellow moon was missing, and I spotted a sliver of the green moon to the east. “It’s wonderful to be home, even if it’s only for a little while.”

Sven cupped my face, turning me to look at him. He had compassion in his blue eyes. His thumb swept across my cheek, brushing away a tear I hadn’t realized I shed. I felt them now, building in my eyes. Twenty-three years away. Cernere’s black cunt, it had been so long. I felt so whole here. The emptiness that had gnawed at me filled for a few moments.

But I couldn’t stay. I was banished by Queen Sidhe herself. I shouldn’t even be here. If I was caught, it would be bad. Execution bad. But I had a chance to pay that bastard Duke Gallchobhar back. I ached to hurt him for what he did to my family. To my father.

“I lost my home, too,” Sven said. “It was stolen from me and my sister.”

“That’s why you want to stop Prince Meinard,” I said, staring into his eyes, seeing the pain he tried to hide. “I can understand that.” I took a deep breath. I wanted to be happy and cheerful. I hated being morose, but the pain was so great here.

“How did Duke Gallchobhar drive you from your home?” my husband asked.

The pain deepened. I pulled away, saying, “He tricked me.” I took a deep breath, wings fluttering with more agitation. “We don’t have time for this. We need to get some pegasi so we can travel with speed to the duke’s lands.”


Zanyia

“How do we do that, Mistress Aingeal?” I asked, my tail swishing. My nose twitched, breathing in so many new smells. Wonderful smells. Every inhalation brought me new beauty to enjoy. My entire body tingled from the excitement of the scents. I crouched low, flowers brushing my legs, each one with a different perfume to savor.

The sadness faded from Aingeal replaced by a naughty smile. Her purple eyes twinkled as her big boobs jiggled, her gold nipples rings glinting. Like me, she went naked. She didn’t hide her body like the humans insisted on doing. They were such big breasts. The type I wanted to play with. To rub my cheeks against while purring happily, my ear twitching and my tail swishing.

“Well, we need to attract the stallion of the herd,” Aingeal said to me. “So that means we need pussy juices. Lots and lots of pussy juices.”

I shoved my hand between my naked thighs, stroking through my tawny bush to rub my hot pussy lips. My cream coated my fingers. I held them up glistening and yowled, “I have plenty of those.” I glanced at Nathalie, primroses decorating both her blonde pigtails now. “Right?”

Nathalie pulled up her skirt revealing her downy bush covered in her dew. “I have a wet pussy, Master.”

Aingeal gave a wicked giggle. Her butterfly wings flapped, lifting the faerie into the air. Her big boobs jiggled as she whirled around to face Sven. “We need to spread pussy juices on clover. Pegasi love to munch on clover, and they love pussy juices.”

“Who doesn’t love pussy juices?” Sven grinned, that roguish smirk that made him so handsome and dashing making me shiver. “Eh, sister dear?”

“You would know, brother mine,” Kora said with a fond smile. “You love to lick up mine.” My tail swished faster. It was so exciting watching Master lick out his sister’s pussy and revel in incestuous passion. It made my cream drip down my thighs. It almost felt like a waste as my juices trickled out of me.

But I could always make more.

“There’s a clearing...” Aingeal turned in the air, peering at the woods. She pointed. “That way.”

Sven led the way, Aingeal hovering at his side. She could stay in the air with such ease, her wings hardly flapping at all. It was almost like they weren’t really needed for her to fly. I padded along beside Kora, Nathalie on the other side, the young girl humming in excitement. More juices trickled down my thighs as I walked, my pussy growing hotter and hotter.

Kora glanced down then swiped a finger up my inner thigh. I shuddered, my tail going stiff for a moment while I yowled in delight. Then she brought her finger to mouth, tasting my sweet cream. She smiled. “You’re excited.”

“Aren’t you, Mistress?” I asked, giving her an arched look. “I bet you got a pussy dripping juices down your thighs beneath your robe.”

“Maybe,” she said with a naughty smile. “I’ve always wanted to ride a pegasus. Though I didn’t think I’d have to masturbate to do it.”

“Isn’t Faerie so much fun?” Aingeal asked from ahead. She was flying backwards now, cupping her big breasts, her thighs as dewy as mine. “Oooh, I love being here.”

Cú Mheá, her feyhound, bounded at her side. My little pussy clenched. I wouldn’t mind enjoying the beast made of woody vines entwined together, almost like a wicker basket, formed in the shape of a wolfhound. He had a leafy tongue and acorns for eyes, his stiff tail swishing back and forth. He moved like a dog, right now looking friendly and happy as we walked. He had a nice cock, carved of wood, and capable of firing a sap-like cum. Watching Aingeal fuck him last night had excited both Master and me. But Kora hadn’t been so thrilled by it. She’d darted away into the tent like it disgusted her.

The silvery trees passed us along with more flowers growing around them. Bluebells, primroses, daisies, dandelions, buttercups, lady’s laces, snapdragons, carnations, gardenias, larkspurs, irises, and more grew around us. Flowers I didn’t know the name for grew with strange shapes, one looking almost like a face, others with wide petals or fuzzy centers. They came in every color imaginable. I breathed in deeply, learning new scents.

I loved Faerie.

Then a clearing appeared ahead. I caught a shimmer of color amid the green grass. We stepped out into the twilight. Though the night sky was spread overhead, somehow there was a enough light to see by like it were day. It was so bizarre. Clover covered the field, but instead of having those tiny, white flowers, they came in every hue imaginable. A rainbow of clover.

“Four leaves,” Sven said, plucking one. It had flecks of gold in the leaves that glinted as he twisted it. “These are said to be rare in are world. Is this an entire field of them?”

Aingeal nodded. “We use them as tokens of our promises,” she said. “When we make agreements.”

“You didn’t give me one.” Sven arched an eyebrow. “When you promised to be my wife.”

“No, I gave you myself.” The faerie fluttered her wings. “Isn’t that better?”

“Yes,” he said then tucked the clover behind Aingeal’s ear, the green standing out against her soft-pink hair. His hand stroked her cheeks.

She blushed and trembled, her big boobs swaying in such a hypnotic fashion. I wanted to pull on her nipple rings as I nuzzled into those tits. Ooh, they were so amazing. My pussy itched more and more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.